TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

[Presse] Interview pour un magazine grec Novembre 2009

AuteurMessage
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

[Presse] Interview pour un magazine grec Novembre 2009 Empty
MessageSujet: [Presse] Interview pour un magazine grec Novembre 2009   [Presse] Interview pour un magazine grec Novembre 2009 Icon_minitime1Lun 30 Nov - 20:03

This era’s icon

What is it that makes mil­lions of girls scream at every appear­ance of 23 year old Robert Pat­tin­son? It is a rea­son­able male ques­tion, isn’t it?

In Harry Pot­ter he went almost unno­ticed. His poten­tial to become an idol started show­ing with his lead role in “Twi­light”. The sec­ond movie of the series, “New Moon”, has just come out mak­ing the biggest open­ing of all time with $72.7 mil­lion the first week­end world­wide, and a 300,000 tick­ets open­ing week­end in Greece.

The fas­ci­na­tion asso­ci­ated with Pat­tin­son now is many times big­ger than the one asso­ci­ated with DiCaprio after the “Titanic”. So, there rises the inevitable ques­tion: What kind of icons are the ones needed in these times?

This is a guy who is much less of a rebel than the stars of the pre­vi­ous decades. He is clearly milder, more roman­tic and devoted to the one he falls in love with-in addi­tion to that, he is obe­di­ently loyal to her. He seems to be some­thing like that in real life as well. He doesn’t take advan­tage of his celebrity sta­tus, col­lect­ing female hearts. Not up until now, at least. Accord­ing to mag­a­zines, he is the new, more sophis­ti­cated ver­sion of a pop star, going around with a book in his hand and choos­ing to play the piano instead of foot­ball. Girls swear that he has an under­ground charm, a mys­tery that comes from an inher­ent reserved­ness and the appear­ance of an indif­fer­ent, disheveled charmer.

The point is not for how long this kid will remain on the top of the “hot” list, but that every era has the icons it needs to find its balance.

Inter­view

Q: How uncom­fort­able is it, being called the new Leonardo diCaprio?

A: I think it’s not fair, espe­cially to him. He was nom­i­nated for an Oscar when he was eleven years old or some­thing .I don’t con­sider myself to be his suc­ces­sor.

Q: Your face is now in every teenage girl’s room. How do you feel as a teenage idol?

A: It’s inter­est­ing. I never thought I would cause such reac­tions to peo­ple. I never thought that pale skin can be con­sid­ered so sexy. But it’s funny. When I was in school, no one expected some­thing like that from me. How­ever, some years later, every­thing changed.

Q: Can you still walk on the street like a nor­mal per­son though? You could become the vic­tim of hoards of young girls.

A: Not really. Things change very fast in the big cities. When you’re in a restau­rant, it makes sense for peo­ple to gather out­side. On the other hand, it depends on how much you’re inter­ested in some­thing like that.

Q: You have a real pas­sion for music. You also wrote a song for the first movie’s sound­track. Have you left your music endeav­ors behind you or is there still room for rock music in your heart?

A: I’ve started play­ing a lit­tle bit more now. Dur­ing the shoot­ing of the third movie I wrote some songs. I don’t know if I’m going to do some­thing with them.

Q: You have a band, if I’m not mistaken?

A: Not any­more. I used to have a band when I was fif­teen. But music remains very impor­tant for me. I just don’t want to release an album now because it will be like Edward Cullen’s new album.

Q: So, is act­ing more impor­tant for you?

A: It is as impor­tant as music, but it is dan­ger­ous to give myself to both at the same time. I think it’s bet­ter to focus on one or the other.

Q: Is it annoy­ing being con­fused with your char­ac­ter, Edward Cullen?

A: You just have to wait and see how peo­ple will take you. If peo­ple still see me as Edward Cullen in 25 years, I think I might have to mur­der someone.

Q: How’s the ideal date for you?

A: I have no idea. I’m not at all good at dating.

Q: Don’t you go out on dates in Eng­land, like in America?

A: We don’t “go out on dates” in Eng­land. If you go out with a girl once, then she’s your girl­friend. Oth­er­wise, you’re a womanizer.

Q: So you’re monogamous?

A: Yes, one girl at a time!!!

Q: Many review­ers have said that Stephanie Meyer’s books are noth­ing more than a metaphor for sex­ual repres­sion. Do you agree with that interpretation?

A: There is a mean­ing to the story, even with­out try­ing to find the hid­den metaphors. I didn’t even know S. Meyer was a Mor­mon and it didn’t affect me at all when I learnt that.

Q: What are your favorite vam­pire movies?

A: I’ve always liked “Blade”.

Q: How about Jack Nichol­son in Wolf?

A: Jack Nichol­son in gen­eral. He is the rea­son I wanted to be an actor.

Q: How does it feel being in the com­pany of other estab­lished stars?

A: The truth is that stars don’t par­tic­u­larly impress me. But I meet them when I go to talk shows. That’s when I get ner­vous because I try to be funny and smart at the same time. I try to find the right joke for the right moment and, damn, that’s not even my job.

Q: Do you ever dream of vampires?

A: No. And to be hon­est I rarely dream at all. It’s annoying.

Q: Together with Kris­ten Stew­art you share the luck of hav­ing become famous with just one movie. How much have you bonded with her because of that?

A: It’s won­der­ful know­ing that you’re work­ing with peo­ple that are at the begin­ning of their career as well, cov­er­ing the same dis­tance. We are all at a very cru­cial point in our lives. I think we will never for­get the days of Twilight.

Q: Are you at all excited with all the new fame you have gained?

A: Some­times you give inter­views and you’re so tired answer­ing the same ques­tions over again and say­ing dif­fer­ent stuff. I gave 2 inter­views recently to 2 mag­a­zines and when I read them one after the other they made me look like some­one who wants to kill him­self. I don’t know. It will prob­a­bly take me a lot of time to real­ize what has hap­pened to me.

source thinkingofrob
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

[Presse] Interview pour un magazine grec Novembre 2009 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Presse] Interview pour un magazine grec Novembre 2009   [Presse] Interview pour un magazine grec Novembre 2009 Icon_minitime1Lun 30 Nov - 23:17

L'icône du siècle

Qu'est ce qui fait que toutes les filles hurlent à chaque apparition de Robert Pat­tin­son? C'est un bonne question d'homme, n'est ce pas?

Dans Harry Pot­ter il est passé presque inaperçu Son potentiel à devenir une idole n'est apparu qu'avec “Twi­light”. “New Moon”, vient juste de faire le meilleur chiffre le jour de sa sortie avec $72.7 mil­lion le 1er week end dans le monde entier , et 300,000 en Grèce.

La fascination pour Pat­tin­son est bien plus importante que celle de DiCaprio après“Titanic”. D'où l'inévitable ques­tion: de quelle icône a t on besoin ces jours ci?

C'est un mec moins rebelle que les icônes des décennies précédentes Il est plus romantique et dévoué à celle qu'il aime et en plus il est fidèle. Il semble ressembler aux hommes dans la vrai vie .Il ne profite pas de son statut de célébrité pour collectionner les femmes .as pour le moment du moins Selon les mag­a­zines, Il est la nouvelle version ,,plus sophistiquée des pop star, sortant un livre à la main et préférant jouer du piano plutôt que du football. Les filles ne jurent que par son charme sous -jacent, un mystère issu de sa timidité et l'apparence d'un charmeur indifférent.

Il ne s'agit pas de savoir combien de temps il restera en haut du top des mecs les plus sexy “hot”mais de savoir pourquoi chaque décennie a besoin de son icône pour rétablir la balance.

Inter­view

Q: Est si inconfortable d'être nommé le nouveau Leonardo diCaprio?

A: Je pense que c'est injuste pour lui . Il a été nominé pour un oscar à 20 ans .Je ne me considère pas comme son successeur

Q: Votre visage est dans toutes les chambres . Comment vous sentez vous en idole des adolescents?

A: C'est intéressant . Je n'aurais jamais cru pouvoir déclencher de telles réactions Je ne savais pas qu'avoir la peau pâle était si sexy. Mais c'est rigolo .A l'école, personne n'attendait ça de moi Cependant, quelques années plus tard, tout a changé.

Q: Pouvez vous encore vous balader dans les rues ? Vous pourriez être la cible d'une horde de fans.

A: Pas vraiment . Les choses changent vite dans les grandes villes. Au restau­rant, c'est logique de se rassembler . Mais tout dépend si cela vous intéresse.

Q: Vous êtes passionné de musique. Vous avez aussi composé pourn la BO du 1er film . Avez vous laissé la musique de côté?

A: Je joue un peu plus . Pendant le tournage du 3ème film , j'ai écrit des chansons . Je ne sais pas ce que je vais en faire.

Q: Si je ne me trompe pas vous avez un groupe?

A: Plus maintenant C'était quand j'avais 15 ans . Mais la musique reste importante. Je ne veux pas sortir d'album car ce serait l'album d' Edward Cullen.

Q: Donc la comédie est plus importante?

A: Autant que la musique ,mais c'est dangereux de faire les 2 à la fois . Je pense qu'il vaut mieux se focaliser sur une chose.

Q:Est ce ennuyeux qu'on vous confonde avec votre personnage, Edward Cullen?

A: Il faut juste voir ce qu'en feront les gens . Si dans 25 ans , on me voit encore comme Edward Cullen, je pense que je vais tuer quelqu'un

Q: Votre rendez vous parfait

A: Aucune idée, je ne suis pas bon dans ce domaine.

Q:Vous n'aviez pas de rendez vous en Angleterre comme vous en avez aux USA?

A: On ne va pas comme ça à des rendez vous en Angleterre, vous y allez avec votre petite amie sinon vous êtes un homme à femmes

Q: Donc vous êtes monogames?

A: Oui , une fille à la fois!!

Q: De nombreux critiques affirment que les livres de Stephanie Meyer ne sont qu'une métaphore de l'abstinence. Etes vous d'accord avec cette interprétation?

A: Il y a un sens à l'histoire , sans aller chercher des métaphores cachées . Je ne savais même pas que S. Meyer était Mor­mone et ça ne m'a pas affecté quand je l'ai appris.

Q: Quel est votre film de vampire préféré?

A: J'ai toujours aimé “Blade”.

Q: Et Jack Nichol­son dans Wolf?

A: Jack Nichol­son en gén­éral. C'est lui qui m'a donné envie de devenir acteur.

Q: Ca fait quoi d'être aux côtés de stars confirmées?

A: En fait, les stars ne m'impressionnent pas .Mais je les rencontre quand je vais aux talk shows. C'est là que je deviens nerveux car j'essaie d'être rigolo et intelligent à la fois . J'essaie de faire la bonne blague au bon moment , et ce n'est pas mon métier.

Q: Avez vous déjà rêvé de vampires?

A: Non. Et à vrai dire je rêve rarement. C'est ennuyeux.

Q: Avec Kris­ten Stew­art vous avez eu la chance de devenir une star grâce à un film . A quel point cela vous a t il rapproché d'elle?

A: C'est super de savoir que vous travaillez avec des gens qui sont aussi au début de leur carrière, qui vivent la même chose . On est à un moment crucial de nos vies . Je pense qu'on oubliera jamais l'époque Twilight.

Q: Etes vous excité par cette nouvelle célébrité?

A: Parfois vous donnez des inter­views et vous en avez marre de répondre à la même question tout en changeant la réponse . J'ai donné 2 inter­views récemment à 2 mag­a­zines et quand je les ai lu l'une après l'autre, ils ont donné l'impression que j'étais une personne qui voulait se suicider . Je ne sais pas . Je pense que ça me prendra du temps avant de réaliser ce qui m'arrive.

source thinkingofrob
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Presse] Interview pour un magazine grec Novembre 2009
Page 1 sur 1