TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

[Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site

2 participants
AuteurMessage
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

[Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site Empty
MessageSujet: [Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site   [Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site Icon_minitime1Jeu 10 Déc - 12:00

So young and a global superstar. Is that too much of a burden to bear?

I guess it’s inevitable that you become more comfortable. You’re still fighting against some things and that is the responsibility of delivering better than before.

Since Twilight was released it’s hard to handle what’s happening to me. There’s no compulsion to smile to the paparazzi. I am still the same Robert that I was before. I don’t feel I have any burden though. I am happy with what I have got and would love to do such good work ahead also.

Strangely you have been iconized although you play a vampire. Doesn’t that put you in strange spot? Do girl fans ask you to give them your fangs treatment?

Well it does. I never thought it would be so big and still I can’t believe it. I am actually not ready to handle this big stardom, but am glad that I am learning it at such an early age.

I have come across so many instances where the female fans ask me to bite them on the neck. Not just this, I am amazed that these girl fans just doesn’t only include young teenagers but females ranging from 7-8 years old to 60-70 years old, and you know what?

They all talk the same way and demand the same thing, a bite on their neck! It is so strange and weird. But my answer is the same, ‘Look I can’t do it, it might hurt you.’

Christopher Lee made a career out of playing a vampire. What do you think of him? Any danger of being typecast in the blood sucker’s role?

Yeah he is a legend and I think the greatest Vampire in the world of cinema. Then I feel Wesley Snipes is also really great in this genre of films.

Yes I feel a danger of being typecast in this role but am sure my others films will break any such notion of people and industry. I am happy that I have immediate projects to make a mark and prove myself as a versatile actor, other than Edward of the Twilight Franchise.

You started as a model. And you’ve said you looked androgynous. Did you get unwanted male attention? How did you handle guys hitting on you? And do they still do?

No, I am happy that no such thing happened and even if it would have, I would have handled it well as I am pretty ‘Straight’. So, there was never any such case, that would have taken me into such a situation and never would I want to. I guess I am ok handling the Girl Fans.

What about the uncontrollable female following. How do you deal with that? More importantly, how does your girlfriend deal with all the female attention you get?

Well that is phenomenal. It has to happen, so I have to be prepared for it. I try and stay cool and behave as a normal person, which still I think I am, that’s sets it straight and fine. I don’t have a Girlfriend so I need not to worry.

Neither do I wanna have Girlfriend any sooner, at least not when I am in this kinda environment. I am very unromantic you know, I just read or watch films. I am actually very boring, so I am ok single only I guess.

You are apparently seeing Kristen Stewart who’s also an actor. Is there a lot of what I call showbiz pressure on your relationship?

We are just very good friends. I did propose her on the sets. She doubted my seriousness though and even I felt like it was too early. I don’t know how it happened.

Actually we used to spend some real fun moments together on the sets and I just went ahead and thought of taking it to another level. Well nothing as such worked out but we still remained forever buddies.

We go out eating, shopping, but that doesn’t mean we are seeing each other. Then one day we read in some gossip magazine of our affair followed by all the media making a hue and cry about it. It is all like crap, man!

However it doesn’t matter, we are good friends and we know that. Why would we hide it if we were in an affair? I admit to my proposal so why would I hide our relationship? So once again I take a chance to deny any such relation with Kristen. She is a dear friend and a great actor I must say.

What are you doing next? will you be associated with the Twilight series in the future?

My future projects are Remember Me, Eclipse (The Twilight Saga), Breaking Dawn, Bel Ami and Unbound Captives with Rachel Weiss and Hugh Jackman. Yes I am still a part of Twilight Franchise and our next film in this series is named Eclipse which would be out next year. I am glad to be working with the Twilight franchise.

How did you bag the Twilight leads?

You know, I was so apprehensive of doing my character first. I was told that I had beaten somewhat around 3000 entries for the role of Edward and fetched the role. Even then I was not sure if I could make it. But when I knew I had to do it.

I prepared so – so hard. It was so physically challenging coz I had to be physically so quick and fit. I knew how I did it. It was running on treadmills for hours, kickboxing and a lot of abdomen exercises.

You’re so young and so successful. How do you handle the money and the fame?

Oh really! Thanks for the compliment and with such words from my friends, fans and journos across the globe I feel encouraged and proud of my decision of acting omsted of pursuing music. Well I don’t know how I handle it.

It is just happening and I am still learning. Guess, I don’t believe in showing off so I am to the world what I am inside. That is why I don’t even have a publicist. Even post Twilight, my life is pretty much identical to before. I don’t really do that much.

I don’t know how it all is happening, the fact is that I am just working and rest all is happening by itself. Money and Fame are also a part of my normal routine and I try to manage it simply without any airs in my mind. Look, I am an artist first.

source santababa.com via spunk ransom
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site   [Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site Icon_minitime1Jeu 10 Déc - 16:09

Si jeune et déjà une superstar. N'est ce pas un fardeau trop lourd à porter?

Je pense que c'est inévitable que vous soyez plus à l'aise . Vous vous battez encore contre certaines choses vous devait être meilleur

Depuis la sortie de Twilight c'est difficile de gérer ce qui se passe. Je ne suis pas obligé de sourire aux paparazzi. Je suis toujours le même Robert . Je ne ressens pas ça comme un fardeau. Je suis heureux avec ce que j'ai et j'aimerais faire du bon travail.

Etrangement, vous êtes devenus une icône alors que vous incarnez un vampire. N'est pas étrange? Les fans vous demandent elles de les mordre?

Oui Je n'ai jamais pensé que ça aurait un telle ampleur et je n'y crois toujours pas. Je ne suis pas capable de gérer une telle célébrité, mais je suis ravi que ça m'arrive à mon âge.

Il y a tellement d'exemples de fans qui me demandent de leur mordre le cou. Je suis toujours surpris de constater que les fans sont âgés de 7-8 ans jusque 60-70 ans, et vous savez quoi?

Elles parlent de la même manière et exigent la même chose : qu'on leur morde le cou! C'est étrange et bizarre mais je réponds toujours la même chose, ' Je ne peux le faire, ça peut vous faire mal.’

Christopher Lee a fait carrière en incarnant un vampire. Que pensez vous de lui ? N'avez vous pas peur d'être catalogué?

Oui il est une légende et je pense qu'il est le plus grand Vampire du monde du cinéma. Je pense aussi que Wesley Snipes est aussi génial dans ce genre de films

Oui il y a le risque que je sois catalogué mais mes autres films briseront cela. Je suis heureux d'avoir d'autres projets qui prouveront qui je suis en tant qu'acteur , et qui feront que je ne serais pas qu'Edward de Twilight.

(...)
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site   [Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site Icon_minitime1Jeu 10 Déc - 16:10

Vous avez débuté en tant que top model. Et vous dites avoir eu un look androgyne. Avez vous sans le vouloir attiré l'attention des hommes ? Comment pourriez vous gérer cette aspect ? Y faites vous face ?

Non et je suis ravi que cela ne me soit pas arrivé mais si ce devrait être le cas , je l'aurais géré puisque je suis 'hétéro’. .Je pense que ça me va de gérer les fans féminines.

Et les fans qui vous suivent . Vous gérez ça comment? Comment votre petite amie accepte t elle cette situation?

C'est phénoménal . Ca se passe donc je dois gérer ça . J'essaie de rester cool et normal , et je pense que je le suis . Je n'ai pas à m'inquiéter car je n'ai pas de petite amis.

Et je n'en aurais pas dans un tel environnement . Je ne suis absolument pas romantique ,je ne fais que lire et regarder des films . Je suis d'un ennui donc je suis bien célibataire

Vous sortez apparemment avec Kristen Stewart qui est aussi actrice Y a t il une pression médiatique sur votre couple?

Nous sommes juste bons amis .Je l'ai demandé en mariage sur les plateaux . Elle a douté de ma sincérité car c'était trop tôt . Je ne sais pas comment ça s'est passé

En fait on s'amuse ensemble sur les plateaux et j'ai donc décidé de passer à la vitesse supérieure . On ne fait pas encore de la gym ensemble comme des potes mais on s'entend bien.

On va au restaurant ensemble, on fait du shopping, mais cela ne signifie pas qu'on sort ensemble. Et un jour on a vu que toutes les magazines people reprenaient ce ragot .c'est de la connerie!

Cependant , on s'en fiche car on est bon amis et on le sait. Pourquoi nous cacher si on était en couple ? J'ai avouer l'avoir demander en mariage alors pourquoi me cacher si je suis en couple ? Donc une fois de plus je profite de l'occasion pour nier toute relation avec Kristen. Je dois dire que c'est une bonne actrice et une très bonne amie.

Quels sont vos projets ? Serez vous encore associé àTwilight dans le futur?

Mes projets sont Remember Me, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Bel Ami et Unbound Captives avec Rachel Weiss et Hugh Jackman. Je suis ravi de poursuivre l'aventure Twilight

Comment appréhendez vous le fait d'être le rôle principal dans Twilight ?

Au début j'avais peur . On m'avait dit qu'il y avait eu 3000 candidats pour devenir Edward . Je n'étais pas sûr d'être à la hauteur . Mais je savais que je devais le faire.

Je me suis tant préparé . Physiquement ce fut aussi un chalenge . Je courais sur des tapis roulats des heures durant, j'ai fait du kickboxing et j'ai travaillé mes abdominaux.

Vous êtes si jeune et vous avez tant de succès. Comment gérez vous l'argent et la célébrité ?

Oh merci pour le compliment et avec les encouragements de mes amis , fans et mes voyages à travers le monde, je suis sens porté et encouragé et je suis fier d'être acteur et non musicien. Mais je ne sais pas comment gérer la célébrité.

Ca m'est tombé dessus et j'apprends encore Je pense ne pas frimer. Je n'ai pas de publicitaire . Même après Twilight, ma vie n'a pas changé . Je en fais rien de spécial.

L'argent et la célébrité font partie de mon quotidien et j'essaie de gérer ça avec simplicité . Je suis avant tout un artiste.

source santababa.com via spunk ransom
Sabine
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Sabine

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site   [Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site Icon_minitime1Ven 11 Déc - 16:40

merci beaucoup pour la traduction !

Je trouvais cette interview un peu étrange (surtout la réponse sur lui et kristen) !

Voila ce qu'en pense Gossip Cop :

For the second time in as many days, comments attributed to Robert Pattinson have created a tidal wave of (new) speculation among fans concerning his relationship status.

We found our inbox flooded today with links to an “interview” the “Twilight” heartthrob ”gave” on a site called SantaBanta.com in which he supposedly says, “I am pretty ’straight’” but “I don’t have a girlfriend.” The piece received ENORMOUS pick up on other gossip sites – not surprising given what appeared to be Pattinson’s atypically blunt response to questions about his long-rumored relationship with Kristen Stewart.

The piece didn’t look or sound right to Gossip Cop, and our strong doubts about its legitimacy were well founded. A source close to Pattinson tells Gossip Cop the so-called interview is “manufactured.”
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site   [Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site Icon_minitime1Ven 11 Déc - 17:28

Ca s'est sûr , on sent l'iTW montée de toutes pièces
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site   [Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site Icon_minitime1

[Web] Rob Talks Robsten and Fame with Bollywood Site
Page 1 sur 1