TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

[Web] " J'espère que New Moon pulvérisera tous les records en Inde" Robert Pattinson

AuteurMessage
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

[Web] " J'espère que New Moon pulvérisera tous les records en Inde" Robert Pattinson Empty
MessageSujet: [Web] " J'espère que New Moon pulvérisera tous les records en Inde" Robert Pattinson   [Web] " J'espère que New Moon pulvérisera tous les records en Inde" Robert Pattinson Icon_minitime1Mer 2 Déc - 22:09

He is the most lovable bloodsucker in Hollywood history with his turn as vampire Edward Cullen and now young heartthrob Robert Pattinson hopes to conquer the hearts of his fans in India with 'New Moon'.

The film, second in the blockbuster 'Twilight' saga, is releasing in India on December 11 and the British actor is confident that it will break all the records in the country.

"I expect that 'New Moon' breaks all the records in India too. I hope people like the film and it becomes a craze there," Pattinson told PTI in an email interview.
The 23-year-old star hopes to visit India and says that his first acting assignment was in Indian-American filmmaker Mira Nair's 'Vanity Fair'.

"Yes, why not if I get a chance to visit India? I think many don't know that I started my film career with 'Vanity Fair' where I played Rawdy Crawley. The film was directed by Indian filmmaker Mira Nair.

"Unfortunately, my role was chopped off and it was only seen when it came on home videos. But it was a wonderful experience and I learnt a lot there. That's where I first heard about the Indian culture and film industry," says Pattinson.

Pattinson lost the part in the movie but the casting director felt so guilty that she got him the role of Cedric Diggory in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' and in a twist of fate, Pattinson and his fame seems to have already eclipsed the wizard boy.

'Twilight', the first movie in the vampire saga, which catapulted Pattinson to global stardom, was released in the country recently by PVR Pictures, who are also bringing 'New Moon' to India. However, Pattinson is already a craze here with fans catching up the movie on internet.
The actor plays a lovelorn vampire in the film, who falls for a mortal Bella Swan, played by Kristen Stewart. The film shows his struggle between love and a desire to kill Bella.
Pattinson believes that it is the "impossible" nature of Edward and Bella's love that has touched a chord with the youngsters.

"The film is about vampires but at its heart, it's actually a love story. The romance between a mortal and vampire may seem impossible but it is the highlight and the reason behind its success," Pattinson says.

"Everyone knows about love between humans, but when it is between humans and vampires, it seems other worldly and takes the audience into an imaginary place for two hours," he adds.
'New Moon' may have broken all the records at the box office with a mega opening of USD 258.8 million but the critics have not been too kind to the film but that does not bother Pattinson.

"I am glad that audience have liked the film. I appreciate critics' views. However, I must say that liking or disliking a film is a very personal decision. You might not like a film which I would love to watch again and again. So, that is something irrelevant to talk about," he says, adding that he is happy as long as public loves the story.

Pattinson's future projects include 'Remember Me', 'Eclipse' and 'Breaking Dawn' (third and fourth films in the Twilight Saga), 'Bel Ami', an adaptation of French author Guy de Maupassant's story and 'Unbound Captives' with Rachel Weiss and Hugh Jackman.

source deccanherald.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

[Web] " J'espère que New Moon pulvérisera tous les records en Inde" Robert Pattinson Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Web] " J'espère que New Moon pulvérisera tous les records en Inde" Robert Pattinson   [Web] " J'espère que New Moon pulvérisera tous les records en Inde" Robert Pattinson Icon_minitime1Mer 2 Déc - 22:27

Il est le vampire le plus adorable d'Hollywood et Robert Pattinson espère conquérir les coeurs des Indiens avec 'New Moon'.

Le film sort en Inde le 11 Décembre et l'acteur est confiant quant au fait qu'il pulvérisera des records dans tout le pays .

"J'espère que 'New Moon' pulvérisera tous les records en Inde .J'espère qu'ils aimeront le film et que ça deviendra une folie ,"a dit Pattinson à PTI dans un ITW par an email .
La star de 23 ans espère visiter l'Inde et il affirme que son 1er contrat fut avec un réalisateur Indien-Américain Mira Nair pour 'Vanity Fair'.

"Oui pourquoi pas si j'ai la chance de visiter l'Inde ? Je pense que peu de gens savent que j'ai débuté ma carrière avec 'Vanity Fair' où j'incarnais Rawdy Crawley. .

"Malheureusement , mon rôle a été coupé au montage et il n'est visible qu'en DVD . Mais ce fut une expérience merveilleuse et j'ai appris beaucoup de choses . C'est là que j'ai entendu parler de la culture indienne et de son industrie du film ," dit Pattinson.

Pattinson a perdu son rôle mais le directeur de de casting se sentit tant coupable qu'elle lui a obtenu le rôle de Cedric Diggory et a changé son destin Pattinson et sa célébrité a déjà commencé à éclipser la célébrité du sorcier.

'Twilight' qui a catapulté Pattinson au rang de star, est sorti récemment en Inde et fut distribué par PVR Pictures. Cependant, Pattinson crée déjà la folie chez les fans […] Pattinson pense que la nature "impossible" de l'amour entre Edward et Bella a touché la corde sensible des jeunes.

"Le film parle de vampires mais c'est une histoire d'amour . La romance semble impossible et c'est là la clé du succès," dit Pattinson .

3 Tout le monde connait l'amour entre humains , mais avec un vampires, ça emmène les gens dans un monde imaginaire pendant 2 heures ," ajoute t il .
'New Moon' a peut être généré 258.8 million de dollars mais les critiques ne sont pas tendres mais cela ne perturbe pas Pattinson.

"Je suis ravi que le public ait aimé le film. J'apprécie le point de vue des critiques . Cependant dire qu'on aime ou non un film est une décision très personnelle. Vous pouvez ne pas aimez un film que vous adorerez revoir encore et encore . Donc ça n'a pas de sens d'en parler ," dit il.

Les futurs projets de Pattinson sont 'Remember Me', 'Eclipse' et 'Breaking Dawn' , 'Bel Ami', et 'Unbound Captives' avec Rachel Weiss et Hugh Jackman.

source deccanherald.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Web] " J'espère que New Moon pulvérisera tous les records en Inde" Robert Pattinson
Page 1 sur 1