TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

[Presse] Robert Pattinson Interview in "Pilot" Magazine (Slovenia)

AuteurMessage
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

[Presse] Robert Pattinson Interview in "Pilot" Magazine (Slovenia) Empty
MessageSujet: [Presse] Robert Pattinson Interview in "Pilot" Magazine (Slovenia)   [Presse] Robert Pattinson Interview in "Pilot" Magazine (Slovenia) Icon_minitime1Lun 28 Déc - 20:08

Translation:
Stubborn as a bull in more than one way

Robert Pattinson on his role, suffering and human side of Edward Cullen
by Robert Wise

Robert Pattinson, handsome 23 year old British actor probably doesn't need a special introduction. Only a short one will do: he's the vampire from Twilight who conquered so many hearts. He is also the man who knows what he is talking about. It's a pleasure talking to him and one can see he is not an airhead, what we can occasionally say for some other celebrities. In New Moon he once again gives us an excellent performance of the mysterious Edward Cullen. It was easier this time, he says.

Do you like interviews?
I don' mind them. But it's true: foreign journalists are better than American. They follow questions and answers, while American tend to make you say whatever their editor wants to hear. It would be better to have a list of things they want me to say and I would just say them. So they could always be content.

What was the most frequent question asked in the last few days?
They kept asking me if we were doing practical jokes during making the movie. They want to know that concerning every movie. Do you make practical jokes while sitting in your office? (Gozde: You mean like poking your coworkers with a sharp stick? Sure...All the time Smile)

What do they have in common
Once you said that you and Edward, your character in the movie, share stubbornness.
I am stubborn as a bull in more than one way. Sometimes it looks like I nag people to do this or that. But this is not something to talk about, I've been like that forever. I wouldn't say I pick people, I'm like that with everyone. But I don't like it. I am too much hair-splitting!

Edward is a mysterious, mystic boy. Can you think of yourself as such?
I try to. There are people in real life we can describe as mysterious, but I wouldn't describe myself like that. I'm telling you this to show you that it's actually hard to play a mysterious man. Where do I take it from? Maybe from a feeling, that you don't know exactly who you really are. I think this is as close as possible to being mysterious.

In New Moon, Edward suffers a lot. How did you prepare yourself for such suffering?
After I read the sequel of Twilight I saw myself in the story instantly - I saw a human Edward. After first reading I knew how to play him. In first movie we got to know Edward's character, in second we explain more about him. In a way, I didn't bother to think about it very much. I spent so much more time preparing for the role for the first movie.

It came by itself?
Yes, I knew exactly what I was doing.

Do you think Edward is a freak?
I wouldn't say so. Well, if you act like him in a real world, people might think of you as a freak but he is not a freak in his head, especially not in this movie. We can easily find ourselves in his story.

You are a big music fan. Do you listen to specific music before you turn into Edward?
No. I did in the first movie. I listened to composer Georgy Ligeti and it helped.
Partly it was because of director Chris Weitz, he created the environment in which we were liberated and free to express and experiment. Even if I acted in a scene completely different, he didn't complain. He was accepting for everything and I didn't feel like I needed something else. The good side of the music is that it puts you into the moment even before the shoot, but that's when someone expects everything from the actor in the first shoot. Chris wasn't like that. He let the scenes evolve naturally. It wasn't like that the first time.

Twilight is getting bigger and bigger

In a recent press junket you said no one could imagine how big Twilight would be. Are you still surprised? It looks like you handle it well.
Haha, it's a good mask. In reality I'm still surprised. About five months after the first movie the popularity stepped up and it was unusual, since there was no real reason. Now Twilight is even bigger. I read interviews where celebrities are being asked about it and they are left numb and surprised. Even the journalists don't know why they ask those types of questions . Probably they know that every mention of Twilight increases the number of clicks on the internet. Isn't that strange?

Are there days when you regret accepting the role?
No. In a way, it's nice. There are good and bad sides. I think there wasn't a moment I said to myself that I'm sorry. It's unhealthy, meaningless thinking. On the other way I don't say to myself that I'm happy because of it, that I live in paradise. You think about before, being an unemployed actor , going to auditions and being angry for being turned down on a base of not being famous enough, not being bankable enough.
Then you are a little famous and you get a job and they expect the audience to go see the movie and they expect a certain performance from you. They expect you to be an actor, a movie star, a moneymaker. Everything becomes crazy. You can't do little things, because there has to be 25 bodyguards around you at all times.

What about make-up? Do you like having a mask?
I made a movie Remember Me, it was between New Moon and Eclipse, and I was a regular guy with regular requests. It was when I said to myself I'm not going to wear make-up. I don't want them. They really didn't put make-up on me and it was a relief. Trust me, it's a terrible feeling when you touch a face and you don't feel a thing because of make-up. Even if it's just a cream, the feeling is different. Your hands feel different, they feel numb. Then you have to add contact lenses and other stuff. Actually, you are no more.

Do you practice combat sports before the shoot?
I did a lot of boxing, but that's it, and only because of condition and figure maintenance. There is some spirituality in boxing: if you walk the street after the practice, you feel different, less vulnerable. It was the main reason for doing it.(Gozde: Uhoh Smile Stalkers beware!)

Special scene

Is there a special scene for you in a movie?
I'd say it's a scene before the break up, in front of Bella's house. It was a great experience. Kristen Stewart and I remade the scene the night before the shoot. I went to the director's and suggested the changes. He changed the lighting and we made the scene according to our wishes and the scene is in the movie now. It's a really great feeling to create something and then see it in a final product.

It looks like you draw the short end in this movie?
I'm great at this. I can act it very realistically, haha.

What do you mean?
It's easier being beaten than acting like a brute.

Your costar Kristen says she is sometimes mistaken for her character. Does this happen to you? Do people know you aren't a vampire or do they call "Hey, Edward" ?
Many people don't know my real name and they call me Edward. Before the premiere of the first movie, some people treated me as if I was a character from the movie. Strange feeling. But it hasn't happened in a long time.

Is there an actor you consider you role model?
No, there isn't. But I always liked Joaquin Phoenix and Ryan Gossling.

source robsessed
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

[Presse] Robert Pattinson Interview in "Pilot" Magazine (Slovenia) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Presse] Robert Pattinson Interview in "Pilot" Magazine (Slovenia)   [Presse] Robert Pattinson Interview in "Pilot" Magazine (Slovenia) Icon_minitime1Lun 28 Déc - 21:04

Têtu comme une mule de bien des façons

Robert Pattinson parle de son rôle, des souffrances et du côté humain d' Edward Cullen
by Robert Wise

Robert Pattinson, beau , jeune acteur Britannique de 23 ans n'a pas besoin d'être présenté. On sait qu'il est le vampire de Twilight qui a conquis tant de coeurs . Il sait aussi de quoi il parle . C'est un plaisir de parler avec lui et on voit qu'il a la tête sur les épaules ,ce qui n'est pas toujours le cas pour d'autres célébrités . Dans New Moon il nous offre à nouveau une excellente performance du mystérieux Edward Cullen. Il dit que cette fois ci ce fut plus facile..

Aimez vous les interviews?
ca ne me dérange pas . Mais il est vrai que les journalistes étrangers sont meilleurs que les Américains. Ils suivent les questions réponses alors que les Américains ont tendance à vous faire dire que leur rédacteur veulent entendre . Ce serait mieux s'ils avaient une liste des choses qu'ils veulent que je dise. Ainsi ils seraient toujours contents.

Quelle est la question qu'on vous pose fréquemment?
Si on faisait des blagues pendant le tournage . Ils posent cette question pour n'importe quel film . Et vous, vous faites des blagues au bureau ?

Qu'ont ils en commun? Vous avez dit une fois être aussi têtu qu'Edward.
Je suis têtu comme une mule de bien des manières. . Parfois on dirait que je dis aux gens de faire ci ou ça . Mais j'ai toujours été comme ça. Mais je n'aime pas ça ? Je titille!

Edward est mystérieux . Et vous ?
J'essaie . Il y a des gens qui sont mystérieux mais je ne suis pas comme ça . Je vous le dit afin de vous montrer à quel point il est difficile d'incarner un personnage mystérieux . Où je m'inspire ? Peut être dans le fait que je sens que je ne sais pas vraiment qui je suis .Je pense que c'est assez proche du fait d'être mystérieux.

Dans New Moon, Edward souffre beaucoup . Comment vous êtes vous préparé à ça ?

Après avoir lu la suite de Twilight je me suis instantanément vu dans l'histoire J'ai vu un Edward humain .A la 1ère lecture , je savais comment l'incarner . Dans Twilight , on apprend à connaître Edward , dans le 2ème on en apprend plus sur lui .J'ai passé tant de temps à me préparer pour le 1er film.

C'est venu naturellement ?
Oui , je savais ce que je faisais.

Pensez vous qu' Edward soit un monstre?
Non je ne dirais pas ça . S'il s'agissait ainsi dans la vraie vie, on le considérerait comme tel mais dans sa tête il n'est pas un monstre surtout dans ce film . On peut se retrouver aisément dans son histoire.

Vous êtes un grand fan de musique . Ecoutez vous une musique en particulier avant de vous glisser dans la peau d'Edward?
Non . Je l'ai fait pour Twilight .J'écoutais le compositeur Georgy Ligeti et ça m'a aidé .
Chris Weitz a créé un environnement dans lequel nous étions libre de faire ce qu'on voulait et d'expérimenter. Même si je faisais une scène complètement différente, il ne se plaignait pas . Il acceptait .Avec la musique on se met dans la peau du personnage avant même de tourner , mais c'est quand on attend tout de l'acteur dès la 1ère prise . Chris n'était pas comme ça . Il laissait les scènes évoluer naturellement . Ce n'était pas comme pour le 1er film.

Twilight prend de plus en plus d'ampleur

Dans des interviews , vous avez dit que personne n'avait imaginé que Twilight aurait un tel succès . Etes vous encore surpris ? Vous semblez gérer .
Haha, c'est un bon masque . En fait , je suis toujours surpris . 5 mois après la sortie du film , l'ampleur était de plus en plus importante , sans raison apparente . Twilight est de plus en plus important . Je lis des interviews où on demande aux célébrités s'ils avaient prévus un tel succès et il sont muets et surpris .Même les journalistes ne savent pas pourquoi ils posent ce type de questions . Ils savent sans doute qu'une simple mention de Twilight augmente le nombre de clics sur internet. N'est ce pas étrange?

Y a t il des jours où vous regrettez d'avoir accepté le rôle?
Non. D'une façon c'est sympa . Il y a des bons et des mauvais côtés . Il n'y a pas un moment où je suis désolé . Ce serait malsain et insensé de dire ça .D'un autre côté je ne me dis pas que c'est le paradis. Vous repensez au passé: un acteur sans emploi qui passe des auditions et qui est en colère d'être rejeté car il n'est pas assez célèbre ou passez bancable.
Puis vous devenez célèbre et vous avez du travail et vous espérez que les gens iront voir le film et ils attendent une certaine performance de vous . Ils attendent de vous que vous soyez un acteur, une star de cinéma, un acteur rentable . Tout devient de la folie Vous ne pouvez rien faire car vous avez 25 bodyguards autour de vous à chaque fois.

Et le maquillage ? Aimez vous avoir un masque ?
J'ai fait Remember Me, entre New Moon et Eclipse, et j'étais un mec banal avec des demandes banales . Là je me suis dit que je n'allais pas avoir de maquillage .Je n'en veux pas . Ils ne m'ont pas maquillés et ce fut un soulagement . Croyez vous ,c'est terrible de toucher votre visage et de rien sentir à cause du maquillage . Même si c'est juste une crème , la sensation est différente . Vos mains n'ont plus leur sensibilité . Puis vous mettez les lentilles et d'autres trucs . En fait , vous n'êtes plus rien.

Avez vous pratiquez des sports de combat avant le tournage ?
J'ai fait beaucoup de boxe,mais c'est tout , et juste pour garder la forme. Il y a de la spiritualité dans la boxe : quand vous marchez dans la rue après un entraînement, vous vous sentez différent, moins vulnérable. Voilà pourquoi j'en fait

Une scène spéciale

Y a t il une scène particulière pour vous dans le film ?
La scène avant la rupture, devant la maison de Bella. C'était une expérience géniale . Kristen Stewart et moi avons refait la scène la nuit avant le tournage . Je suis allé voir le réalisateur pour des changements .Il a changé la lumière et on a fait la scène selon nos voeux et la scène est dans le film . C'est super de créer quelque chose et de voir le produit final.

On dirait que vous avez mis la main à la pâte dans ce film ?
Oui c'est super . J'ai pu jouer de manière réaliste , haha.

Que voulez vous dire ?
Il est plus facile d'être battu que d'être une brute.

Kristen dit qu'on la confond avec son personnage . Ca vous arrive ? Les gens savent ils que vous n'êtes pas un vrai vampire ou vous disent ils "Hey, Edward" ?
Beaucoup de gens ne connaissent pas mon vrai nom et m'appelle Edward. Avant l'avant première du 1er film , les gens me considéraient comme un personnage de film . Ce fut étrange mais ça n'a pas duré longtemps.

Y a t il un acteur que vous considérez comme un modèle?
Non . Mais j'ai toujours aimé Joaquin Phoenix et Ryan Gossling.

source robsessed
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Presse] Robert Pattinson Interview in "Pilot" Magazine (Slovenia)
Page 1 sur 1