TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Lego 40747 Les Jonquilles à 8,98€ / 40725 ...
Voir le deal
8.98 €

[Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com

2 participants
AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

[Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com Empty
MessageSujet: [Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com   [Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com Icon_minitime1Sam 18 Juil - 1:03

New Moon' Set Visit: A Fan's Perspective

An MSN Superfan gets the chance of a lifetime as she visits the set of the 'Twilight' sequel

By Myriam Gabriel-Pollock

VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- It's about a month and a half into the production of "The Twilight Saga: New Moon," and director Chris Weitz and crew have begun filming the highly anticipated Volturi scenes. We are in a soundstage about 45 minutes outside downtown Vancouver, and the dimly lit studio smells of sawdust. Looming almost 40 feet high and occupying most of the building is the Volturi lair's interior set. The outside of the rotunda is covered in scaffolding, but the interior is breathtaking. Two arched doorways lead into a long hall that follows the curve of the building. Beautiful statuary and ornate columns look so real -- until I knock on one and discover that it's carved and painted Styrofoam. Movie-making magic, indeed!

As a complete novice to the world of filmmaking, everything about being on a movie set was amazing to me. But because the movie is "The Twilight Saga: New Moon," the second film based on the popular series by Stephenie Meyer, it was a personally thrilling and incredible visit. Oh wait, did I already mention I'm a huge "Twilight" fan? And not just your average "Twilight" fan; I'm the Twilight Superfan on MSN! So the chance to be included on this set visit was not just work for me -- it was like I won a prize.

Day 1: A First Look at the Volturi

When our tiny group arrives at the studio on our first day, it is midafternoon and the Vancouver skies are a typical gray. We are all wearing our lanyards with "USM" ("Untitled Sports Movie") clearly printed, as part of this covert operation that is the "New Moon" production.

Inside Studio B there are several actors in costume sitting in chairs waiting to go on set. As they are dressed in black turtlenecks and trousers, along with the eerie white vampire makeup, I surmise that they are some of the Volturi, the ancient Italian vampire coven. A few are in one of the black tents, while others sit around near the makeup tables. Two black-clad vampires are watching something on a Mac Powerbook, and someone nearby asks if it's the new "American Idol."

We are led to an area with director's chairs and headphones, where several people are watching the monitors that show the scene being filmed inside the rotunda, just on the other side of the wall in front of us.

The screens show Dakota Fanning as Jane and Cameron Bright as Alec, two of the most dangerous and specially gifted Volturi. Michael Sheen is off camera, but his chilling voice intones, "Let's see if she's immune to all of us. Shall we, Jane?" Dakota does two more takes of this scene, in which she has no dialogue. She spends long moments looking fiercely at someone (probably Bella) her smug smile slowly giving way to a quiet rage. In her red contact lenses, vampire makeup, and a coiled white-blond up-do, she is the perfect incarnation of a demon with an angel's face. When Fanning finishes the scene, she comes by with a quick hello before taking leave; up close, her red eyes are even more disconcerting.

Several other notable Volturi are present, in full makeup and costume. Jamie Campbell Bower as Caius is tall and lanky, with red-rimmed eyes and platinum, shoulder-length hair, and a more rock star-inspired vampire getup. Christopher Heyerdahl as Marcus is also tall, with wavy dark hair, wearing a textured, gray and maroon robe and scarf; he had been in the tent reading most of the time. Sheen as Aro has long, very styled black hair and a rather well-cut black suit; if I had to guess, I'd say it was Armani.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

[Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com   [Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com Icon_minitime1Sam 18 Juil - 1:04

The Bronze-Haired Vampire Arrives

We are leaning against the wall when the stage door opens and a small group enters. As they approach, I notice the tallest one of all; the well-coiffed, bronze hair is a dead giveaway. Robert Pattinson, in Edward makeup and clothing, walks right by on his way to the set. In person he is tall and lean, and leaves no doubt that he is the physical embodiment of Edward Cullen, with a profile and facial features that are preternaturally beautiful and heart-stopping.

Rob is wearing a long, hooded, blood-red robe with gold details; it is open to the waist, revealing a very white and very toned chest. His makeup reflects the hellish existence Edward has been in since he left Bella in the woods: dark, bruisy circles under his reddened eyes; sunken cheeks; and a gray pallor to his marble-white skin.

With Rob are two others: Kristen Stewart as Bella is petite and pretty, with long mahogany hair; she is dressed in jeans and a dark green button-down shirt. Ashley Greene as Alice has her character's trademark short, spiky black hair, and is wearing a long tunic with gray-and-white horizontal stripes over a pair of black leggings.

The scene we watch is of Aro stepping down from his throne to greet Edward, Bella and Alice, who approach him with great trepidation. Aro cheerfully greets them, "What a happy surprise, Bella is alive after all! I love a happy ending." He asks Edward, "Her blood appeals to me -- how can you stand to be so close to her?" Edward's restrained, velvet voice answers, "It's not without its difficulties." Aro turns to Bella and adds, "Fascinating. I'd like to see if you are an exception to my gift as well. Would you do me the honor?" Bella places her hand in Aro's, at his behest.

They film this scene at least five times, from different angles, with the camera on different actors. A helpful production assistant explains to me that they take many varied shots of the same scene so the director and film editor will have several angles and shots to choose from when they put the scene together in the editing room.

In the monitor viewing area, Meyer is joined by "Twilight" and "New Moon" screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg; Greene sits with them when she finishes her scene. When the cameras are filming, Meyer watches intently, elbows on knees, smiling. It must be an incredible feeling to see your work come to life.

While we watch close-ups of Aro being filmed, a Volturi with a shaved head comes over and chats us up. Possibly unaware that he resembles Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins, he asks us if we are doing a school project. I laugh, rather flattered that, in this smoky and dark soundstage, we might appear to be students. He drinks his Sprite carefully through a straw, conscious not to muss his makeup, and explains that it's his first day on set, and he's excited to be a Volturi guard.

We are fortunate to later get an in-depth interview with screenwriter Rosenberg. She talks about the differences between the films, how "Eclipse" has "been the hardest one for [her] to write," and who her favorite character to write is.

A Walk Through the Volturi Lair

Filming in Studio B seems to have wrapped for the day, and we are thrilled at the chance to explore the rotunda and its surroundings.

Like a smaller version of the Pantheon in Rome, the circular building's Italianate marble walls and floors are columned, with niches and pediments bearing Latin inscriptions and stylized carvings. The roof is open, with green screens everywhere; I wonder if an elaborate frescoed ceiling will be digitally placed there.

I head over to where Aro's throne and two others are placed; they are several steps up on a raised area of the rotunda. The three thrones are exquisite, painted black with gold detailing, black leather seats, and decorative carvings on most of the surfaces. Each throne has a disc above the headrest and is created from a different element. Aro's appears to be cut from solid rock, the one to its left looks like several twigs woven together, and the one to its right from dried, dark green coral. Behind the thrones is a large, round, porthole-style window, brightly lit from the other side.

There are several lighting crew people on the set, adjusting gigantic 12-by-12-foot lights that are hanging from the ceiling with what I'm hoping are very strong cables. One friendly crew member points out that at the end of the long, arched hallway there's a craft services cart full of sweets. I've been standing and taking handwritten notes for more than three hours now, so a big handful of peanut M&Ms and a bottle of water were in order.
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com   [Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com Icon_minitime1Sam 18 Juil - 1:05

Edward's "Apparition"

Next, we head over to Studio G, and walk in to find Pattinson just a few feet away, standing with his arms out while five different people adjust his gray wool blazer, dress shirt, hair, trousers and socks. He walks to the other end of the spacious studio, where a huge green screen stands behind a small platform that he then stands on. A long track runs almost perpendicular to the platform, and the small dolly on it holds a large, jointed camera that meets Rob's eye line. The dolly rolls back and the camera moves horizontally, creating smooth panning shots.

Weitz watches the takes on his two monitors. The nearly 10 minutes of setting up are all for just a 15-second shot. Rob has no dialogue. He stands still on the platform during the entire take. When "Cut!" is yelled, he laughs and jokes around with the crew. While waiting for the next take, he fidgets on the platform, slapping his thigh to an invisible beat. Weitz gives Rob more direction before the next two takes.

Rachelle Lefevre walks in, and I greet her with an enthusiastic, "Hi!" She shakes my hand and introduces her little sister, whom she has brought on set to meet -- who else? -- Pattinson.

Day 2: Vampires, a Best-Selling Author and a Werewolf

It is Day 2 of our visit, and we return to the Volturi set in Studio B. Ramzy, the Summit representative who's been acting as our tour guide, tells us we'll be seeing some wire work today. The scene we are privy to is Edward in pain because of Jane's mental manipulations.

As we watch, Rob is pulled forward abruptly by wires attached to his wrists. This brings his face very close to the camera and his head fills the monitor screen. He then looks up, neck tendons straining, as his face silently expresses sheer agony, before he drops to the ground with a grunt. I'm not actually sure if the grunt is a result of Rob's pain or Edward's pain. He does several takes of this scene, and he's dropping to the hard floor, not onto a cushion.

In the tent with the monitors there are more visitors today. Bright's mother is there, proudly showing people her son's headshots. Lefevre's young sister is there, alternately watching the filming and playing her Nintendo DS. Meyer is also there, along with several of her friends, one of whom remarks, "I haven't eaten as much as I have during these last three days on the set!" No wonder: Their group seems to have a special handler who comes by on a regular basis with trays of food.

Heyerdahl, who plays Marcus, comes over and talks to us. He's quite intimidating and insanely tall with a stately profile, even though he's wearing corduroy slippers with his costume. He's friendly, asking us where we're from. Chris says he loves his hair and makeup: "They've done a beautiful job with it." He tells us that he's unfortunately not going to do any filming in Italy.

More Volturi Scenes

The next scene we get to watch be filmed has Edward on the ground, and Alice kneeling down to help him. Alec grabs Bella by the wrist as she screams, "Stop it! Just stop! Stop hurting him! Do whatever you want to me but stop hurting him!" Off camera we hear Aro lightheartedly declare, "Remarkable -- she confounds us all!" There are many takes of this scene from a variety of angles, and each time Stewart changes her words in small, subtle ways, but her fear and anguish are always evident.

There is a short break, and Meyer comes over to us and introduces herself. She can't do an interview, but she did want to greet us; she just flew up for a quick visit to see some of the Volturi scenes. She's outgoing and genuine, and I regret not bringing my copy of "Twilight" and getting her autograph. Well, at least I shook her hand.

Filming starts up again, and it's back to the same scene, but from different angles -- again, and again, and again. They're doing more close-ups of Alice's face as she watches Edward in pain, and when she tends to him on the floor. After one take Rob laughingly asks Ashley, "Do I look like I'm in pain?" She's laughing, too, when she answers, "Yes!" Rob laughs a lot, I've noticed.

We later interview Charlie Bewley, another English lad with a "smooth operator" charm and accent. He plays Demetri, who doesn't have a backstory. So Charlie gave him one, and it's quite good! We also talk to J.J. Makaro, the stunt coordinator. Read their awesome interviews on the Twilight Superfans site!

Interview: Taylor Lautner

Next we meet with Taylor Lautner, who no longer wears the were-wig and is clad in a fitted black T-shirt, black jeans, and a pair of pink-and-black leather high-top kicks. Oh, and he smells really good ...

Lautner speaks effusively about his stunt work, saying, "The cool thing is that they've pretty much let me do all of my stunts. I got to do all the dirt-bike riding. I got to do this really cool sequence that I'm actually not going to tell you about. You've got to wait to see it. But the stunts have definitely been my favorite part so far."

As for the physical transformation his character Jacob Black goes through, Taylor tells us, "I immediately, the day after filming 'Twilight,' hit the gym and started eating a lot of good food, and trying to pack on pounds. Here I am, 30 pounds heavier."

We ask about the were-wig, and Taylor admits, "The long hair is definitely a wig. I just wrapped with the wig a few days ago. That was amazing. The whole crew gave an applause. I was so happy ... They were like, 'So do you want to keep it?' And I was like, 'If you give it to me I'll probably burn it.'"

As we finish with the interview, he's reminded that fans are really looking forward to the scene in "Eclipse" in which Bella and Jacob finally have The Kiss. Taylor smiles widely and answers, "Yeah, so am I."

Taylor's whole interview is on the Twilight Superfans site, so check it out!

Lunch With Vampires

It is 3:30 p.m., and we're famished. We head over to the craft services tent for a late lunch. There is a nice variety of food, nothing out of the ordinary or remarkable, except that the Volturi are also having their lunch. Fanning, Bright, Bewley, Heyerdahl and Sheen are all in here, as well as many other Volturi extras. It looks like a tent full of Marilyn Manson's relatives. Lunch ends with some fabulous chocolate tarts.

As we wait for our vans, Bright stops by and talks to us for a bit. He's a sweet young guy who lives just outside of Victoria, British Columbia. He is clearly excited to be a part of "New Moon," and his enthusiasm is refreshing. See his interview on the Twilight Superfan page.

The set visit may have ended, but "New Moon" has yet to rise!
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com   [Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com Icon_minitime1Dim 19 Juil - 17:28

New Moon : visite du plateau par une fan

Une super fan de MSN a eu la chance de sa vie et a été sur le plateau

By Myriam Gabriel-Pollock

VANCOUVER, British Columbia – cela fait 1 mois et ½ que la production de New Moon a commencé et Chris Weitz et son équipe ont commencé le tournage des scènes avec les Volturi. Nous sommes sur un plateau à 45 minutes de Vancouver et le studio faiblement éclairé sent la sciure. Très haut et occupant la majeure partie du bâtiment se trouve le repère des Volturi. L'extérieur de la rotonde est remplie d'échafaudages, mais l'intérieur vous coupe le souffle. 2 entrées voûtées mènent au grand couloir qui suit les courbes du bâtiment. De belles statues semblent si réelles - jusqu'à ce que je me cogne dans l'une d'entre elles et découvre qu'elles sont en polystyrène. La magie du cinéma!

Etant complètement novice tout cela m'a impressionnée. Oh et j'ai oublié de dire que je suis fan et la super fan de msn ! Donc j'ai remporté cette visite sur le site.

Jour 1 : 1ère vision des Volturi

Quand notre petit groupe est arrivé sur le plateau le 1er jour, en plein après midi il faisait gris. On portait tous nos pass "USM" ("Untitled Sports Movie"). A l'intérieur du studio B, il y a plusieurs acteurs en costume assis sur des chaises à attendre. Ils portent tous des cols roulés et des pantalons et le magique maquillage des vampires. Ce sont les Volturi. Quelques uns sont dans une des tente noire, d'autres sont au maquillage. Deux d'entre eux regardent quelque chose sur un Mac Powerbook et quelqu'un demande si c'est le nouveau "American Idol."

On nous emmène dans un lieu où il y a des gens qui regardent sur les moniteurs la scène qui est tournée dans la rotonde. Les écrans montrent Dakota Fanning et Cameron Bright, deux des plus dangereux Volturi. Michael Sheen n'est pas dans le champ de la caméra mais on entend sa voix : "Voyons si tout le monde n'est pas sensible à son pouvoir. Jane". Dakota fait 2 prises supplémentaires pour cette scène dans laquelle elle n'a pas de dialogue. Elle passe de longs moments à jeter un regard perçant (sans doute à Bella), son sourire se transformant petit à petit en rage. C'est l'incarnation parfaite de ce démon au visage d'ange avec ses lentilles de contact rouge, son maquillage et sa coiffure blonde. Quand Dakota a fini, elle nous fait un rapide coucou avant de partir, ses yeux rouges sont vraiment déconcertants

D'autres Volturi sont présents. Jamie Campbell Bower en Caius est grand et dégingandé, avec des yeux rouges, de long cheveux et un accoutrement de vampire inspiré des stars de rock. Christopher Heyerdahl en Marcus est aussi grand, cheveux noirs, portant une cape marron et une écharpe, il était dans la tente en train de lire. Sheen en Aro a de longs cheveux noirs très stylés et un costume bien taillé noir aussi, je dirais Armani.

Le Vampire aux cheveux bronze arrive.

Nous sommes contre le mur quand la porte s'ouvre et un petit groupe entre. Je remarque celui qui est le plus grand et qui a des cheveux parfaits : Robert Pattinson, en Edward, arrive sur le plateau . Il est grand et mince et sans aucun doute incarne à la perfection Edward Cullen, dont les traits sont si magnifiques qu'il arrête votre cœur.

Rob porte une longue cape rouge, avec des parements en or, ourverte sur sa poitrine. Son maquillage reflète son existence depuis qu'il a quitté Bella, des cercles noirs sous les yeux, les joues creuses et un teint grisâtre.

Avec Rob il y a Kristen Stewart en Bella, petite et jolie, elle porte un jeans et sa chemise vert foncée. Ashley Greene en Alice a sa coiffure habituelle, porte une longue tunique avec des rayures blanches et grises sur des leggings noirs.

Dans cette scène Aro se lève de son trône pour accueillir Edward, Bella et Alice. Aro les accueille chaleureusement : "Quelle bonne surprise, Bella est vivante ! J'aime les fins heureuse." Il demande à Edward, "Son sang me séduit – comment peux tu être aussi proche d'elle ?" Edward répond de sa voix de velours : "Ce n'est pas sans difficulté". Aro se tourne vers Bella et ajoute : "Fascinant. J'aimerais voir si vous êtes une exception à mes dons. Me feriez vous l'honneur ?" Bella place sa main dans celle d'Aro.

Ils ont tourné cette scène au moins 5 fois, sous divers angles, avec les caméras sur les différents acteurs. Un assistant m'explique qu'ils font cela pour que le réalisateur puisse faire un mélange au montage.

Dans la zone des moniteurs, Meyer est rejointe par Melissa Rosenberg. Greene s'assoit avec elles quand elle a fini sa scène. Quand les caméras tournent, Meyer regarde attentivement, souriant. Ca doit être incroyable de voir son livre à l'écran.

Alors qu'on tourne des gros plan d' Aro, un Volturi chauve vient nous parler. Ne sachant sans doute pas qu'il ressemble à Billy Corgan dans Smashing Pumpkins, il nous demande si on travaille sur un projet pour l'école. Je rigole car on a l'air dans ce studio d'étudiants. Il boit son Sprite avec une paille, nous explique que c'est son 1er jour et qu'il est excité de faire partie de la garde des Volturi.

On a la chance d'avoir une interview avec Rosenberg. Elle nous parle d'Eclipse et de son personnage favori.

Une ballade dans le repère des Volturi

Le tournage au Studio B semble être fini pour aujourd'hui et nous sommes ravis d'explorer les lieux.

Comme une version plus petite du Panthéon de Rome, les murs circulaires de marbre blanc portent des inscriptions en latin. Le toit est ouvert , avec des écrans verts partout. Je me demande s'il n'y aura pas une fresque au plafond faite numériquement.

Je me dirige vers le trône d'Aro. Il y a quelques marches pour y accéder . Les 3 trônes sont exquis et peints en noir en or. Les sièges sont en cuir et il y a plein de gravures autour. Chaque trône a un disque sur l'appui tête et est fait à partir d'un matériau différent . Celui d'Aro est fait de roche, sur celui à gauche il y a des branches entremêlées et celui à droite du corail. Derrière il y a une large fenêtre, légèrement illuminée.

Il y a de nombreuses personnes responsable de la lumière, ajustant les lumières du plafond. Une personne très aimable nous indique qu'au bout du couloir il y a des sucreries. Je prends des notes depuis plus de 3 heures, donc des M&Ms et de l'eau me feront du bien.

Apparition d'Edward

Ensuite on va au Studio G et nous trouvons Pattinson à quelques mètres, les bras tendus pendant que 5 personnes ajustent sa veste grise, sa chemise ses cheveux, son pantalon et chaussettes . Il va à l'autre bout du studio, où il y a un énorme écran vert et il est debout sur une plate forme. Et une caméra capture le regard de Rob. La caméra fait des va et vient.

Weitz regarde les prises sur ces 2 moniteurs. 10 minutes de tournage pour une scène de 15 secondes Rob n'a pas de dialogue Il est immobile sur la plateforme. Quand on hurle "Coupez !", il rigole et plaisante avec l'équipe. Attendant la prochaine prise, il se fige sur la plate forme et se tape les cuisses. Weitz donne plus de conseils à Rob avant les 2 prochaines prises.

Rachelle Lefevre arrive. Je lui glisse une enthousiaste "Salut !" Elle me serre la main et me présente sa petite sœur qu'elle a ramenée pour rencontrer – qui d'autre ? - Pattinson.

Jour 2 : Vampires, un auteur de best seller et un loup

Nous retournons au repère des Volturi. Ramzy, le représentant de Summit qui nous a servi de guide, nous a dit qu'on allait voir des scènes où ils utilisent les câbles. La scène est celle où Edward est torturé par Jane.

Rob est tiré brutalement par des câbles attachés à ses poignets. Son visage est très proche de la caméra et sa tête remplit le moniteur. Puis il lève les yeux, les muscle du cou tendu, son visage exprimant l'agonie, avant de tomber par terre avec un grognement . Je ne sais pas si c'est Edward ou Rob qui grogne. Il fait plusieurs prises et il est projeté par terre, sans coussin en dessous.

Dans la tente où il y a les moniteurs, il y a plus de visiteurs aujourd'hui. La mère de Bright est là, montrant fièrement son fils. La sœur de Lefevre est là regardant le tournage et jouant à la Nintendo DS. Meyer est aussi là, avec quelques amis, dont une qui dit "Je n'ai jamais autant mangé que ces 3 derniers jours !". Pas étonnant,un assistant leur apporte régulièrement des plateaux repas.

Heyerdahl, qui joue Marcus, vient nous parler. Il est intimidant et si grand, même s'il porte des pantoufles en velours sous son costume. Il est amical et nous demande d'où nous venons. Chris dit qu'il adore ses cheveux et son maquillage : "Ils ont fait du bon travail." Il nous dit que malheureusement il n'ira pas en Italie.

Plus de scènes avec les Volturi

Dans la scène suivante, Edward est à terre et Alice s'agenouille pour l'aider. Alec attrape Bella par le poignet et elle hurle : "Arrêtez ! Arrêtez de lui faire mal ! Faites moi ce que vous voulez mais laissez le". Hors caméra on entend Aro dire, "Remarquable – elle nous rend tous confus !". Nombreuses prisess sous différents angles et chaque fois Stewart change son texte de manière subtile, mais sa peur et son angoisse sont toujours là.

Il y a une courte pause et Meyer vient nous voir et se présente. Elle ne peut pas faire d'interview, mais elle voulait nous saluer ; elle est juste venue voir quelques scènes avec les Volturi. Elle est extravertie et je regrette de ne pas avoir emmener mon livre "Twilight" pour qu'elle puisse le dédicacer. Au moins je lui aurais serré la main.

Le tournage recommence, sur la même scène , mais sous divers angles. Ils font plus de gros plans sur le visage d'Alice, quand elle se penche sur Edward. Après une prise, Rob demande en riant à Ashley : "Est ce que j'ai l'air d'avoir mal ?" Elle rit aussi quand elle répond :"Oui ". J'ai noté que Rob rit beaucoup.

Plus tard on a interviewé Charlie Bewley, un autre anglais charmant. Il joue Demetri, qui n'a pas de passé . Donc Charlie nous donne sa version. Nous avons aussi parlé à J.J. Makaro, le coordinateur des cascades, ainsi qu'à Taylor Lautner.

A table avec des Vampires

Il est 15:30 et nous sommes affamés. Nous allons à la cantine. Il y a une grande variété de nourriture. Rien de spécial, si ce n'est que les Volturi prennent aussi leur repas. Fanning, Bright, Bewley, Heyerdahl et Sheen sont tous là et d'autres figurants Volturi. On dirait que la tente est pleine d'amis de Marylin Manson. Le repas se termine avec une tarte au chocolat.

Alors que nous attendons nos vans, Bright vient un peu nous parler. C'est un gars sympa qui vit près de Victoria (British Columbia). Il est ravi de faire partie de New Moon et c'est rafraichissant de voir ça...

La visite est peut être finie mais New Moon ne fait que commencer.

(nota : les interviews traduites des différents protagonistes ont déjà été postées précédemment dans les autres articles déjà en ligne. de fait nous ne les remettons pas à nouveau)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com   [Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com Icon_minitime1

[Revue de presse] Sur le plateau de New Moon vu par une fan - paralleluniverse.msn.com
Page 1 sur 1