TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

[Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Sabine
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Sabine

[Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010 Empty
MessageSujet: [Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010   [Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010 Icon_minitime1Jeu 25 Mar - 12:18

Traduction en anglais :

We were the only ones to talk to Rob alone inside his elegant suite at the Loews Hotel-Regency, in Park Avenue, New York City. He was nice, humble and he talked about everything about his new movie Remember Me.

As he’s describing his adventures on the set of the movie, which was total chaos, we found it interesting that the super star talks in such a low register that we were actually afraid our recorder wouldn’t pick up his voice during the interview. On one side, director Allen Culter assured us that he wasn’t exagerating when he told us about the crowds of fans on the set of the movie: “There were girls that actually flew from Japan to see Rob making this movie. It was terrible. It really made the shooting a nightmare”.
In Remember Me, Rob has the company of Emilie de Ravin, Chris Copper,Lena Olin, and Pierce Brosnan, who describes Pattinson as: “a young man who has been catapulted into the stratusphere of fame. As far as I can tell, he has a good heart, he’s humble, and he was very brave when he chose de role of Tyler, because he’s carrying the weight from Twilight, literally breathing on his neck. It’s up to him to choose interesting roles to film in between filming blockbuster movies”.

After waiting for him for over 30 minutes on his suite, he finally appears, smiley as ever and very shy, sporting black jeans, grey t-shirt with a black t-shirt underneath, green jacket and a bottle of water in hand. We are meeting him to talk about his movie Remember Me, a movie in which he plays a very different guy from his character in Twilight: “he’s someone who, after the loss of his brother, he feels lost. He has wealthy parents but he’s very proud and he’s not good at anything. He has attitude problems, which is not unusual for someone his age, when you think you know more than everybody else”.

Nicholas Osbourne, producer of the movie, talked about how happy he was Rob accepted the role right after Twilight’s success: “we were working in this projects just when the first movie came out, and normally when an actor reaches the level of success Rob has, it’s very likely that his manager will call you and tell you that he can no longer do the project. However, Rob not only kept his word, but also his help was basic tomake this film, and that’s why he has the title of executive producer”.

Why don’t you consider yourself a real producer?
Rob: When I came on board, almost eveything was done. I liked the idea that Allen Coulter and Wil Ferrell had in mind for the movie, so I only helped keep that idea alive, so the studio didn’t change it. I only backed up what they wanted to do from the beginning, but the real job comes from the actual producers. I felt bad when I saw the credit, but I couldn’t ask them to remove it, since I didn’t want to seem ungrateful. I’m glad that thanks to the success of Twilight, this project found financial support. It’s one of the great things that come out from being on a saga like this.

You probably get tons of offers, why did you choose Remember Me?
I don’t know, I read the script the summer after finishing filming Twilight, and there was something about the story that captivated me and I could relate to it. I liked that the script didn’t have the typical formula, and that it wasn’t your average teenage film, with the typical story line. You really can’t say it belongs to just one genre, so I realized I had to be part of it. I had the advantage of having free time between the second and third filming of the Twilight sequels, and it’s a small movie, so we didn’t need that much time. It was the perfect option at the moment. I could not miss the chance.

Can you relate to Tyler’s view of the world?
I don’t think he has a vision of the world, which is one of the things I liked about his character. He’srebellious and that seems to come out of nowhere, he doesn’t have a specific interest in life, or something that he’s passionate about, nobody has ever taken anything away from him. He rebells simply because there’s nothing that can stop him from doing it. He has this anger bottled up inside of him and he doesn’t know what to do with it. I could relate to him in the sense that he didn’t feel like doing anything, and at the time I wasn’tdoing anything either, so Iwas just as bored as him (laughs).

What part of him did you like the most?
The fact that he sees a deeper meaning in everything, he appreciates life and lives it in a very intense way. I sometimes wonder if I’m really enjoying things as I should, or if I’m not seeing things in their real magnitude. I guess that’s what I really liked about the character, and made me feel like I could relate to him; just the way he sees everything whether it’s good or bad.

Is it easier for you to play someone like Tyler, or someone who is on another stage of their life?
I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing, but I think the only way to play something in a more real way is making it as yours as possible, looking for things that you have in common with your character. That obviously doesn’t mean that you’re playing yourself, but just being his age was something that really helped me and made me feel like I could relate to him.

This movie is like a tribute to New York, did you have the chance to enjoy the city when you were filming?
I loved filming here, it was like a dream come true, living this care free life in the East Village, that’s the life I would like to have if I was a student. During filming I didn’t have the time to enjoy the city because it was complicated to go out, because of the paparazzi and the fans following me everywhere. But my sister lived here a few years ago, so I had the chance to see the city. During filming I was locked up in my hotel room most of the times (laughs), but being on the big apple is always fun.

You’re and actor and a musician, can we expect a little surprise from you soon?
I would like to do something, but the opportunity hasn’t presented itself.

You filmed the Twilight sequels almost back-to-back, was it complicated to film them so close to each other? You don’t feel oversaturated?
It was complicated. Right after New Moon I did Remember Me, and right after Remember Me I did Eclipse. It was hard because the roles are very different from each other and had very little time to prepare myself for each of them.

Do you have any time to write music now that you’re so busy with acting?
I used to write a lot, and some songs came out during some gigs, I improvised and things just came out, like two verses of a new song. But when you have the pressure of something else, it’s different and I can’t work like that. My process of writing was all about the energy I felt during the gigs I played, I didn’t think much, it was just an unconscious process. Sitting down and write songs just like that is a little complicated to me, plus I can’t do two things at the same time. When I’m making a movie I don’t listen to music. I’ll make one more movie after the one I’m filming right now, so in between I might have some time to write new music. Luckily that’ll happen by the end of the year.

How complicated was it to focus on the out door scenes with Emilie when there were hundreds of reporters and fans around the whole time, screaming?
Emilie was very understanding about the paparazzi, and the fans wouldn’t stop making noise, plus there actually were many people just there to see her, because Lost has a huge fanbase as well. When her fans knew she was there the crazyness duplicated (laughs). She actually remained very cool when it came to crowds, and both of us were really looking forward to play new characters, after focusing on just one for a while.

Was it annoying to film that way?
I remember one day I was so angry at all the interruptions, that I was actually about to do something about it, but someone from the crew said: “can you imagine what would happen if you hit someone and there’s 40 people taking pictures of it?” that made me laugh and I cooled off.

How do you keep your sanity after how much your life has changed in these past two years?
I think that even when I’m talking to my fans, I still have an American accent, like I haven’t left my Twilight character and I’m still acting. It’s the only way I can deal with it, I guess.

Do you have any regrets?
I regret changing my teeth a little bit to make the first Twilight movie. I was supposed to wear veneers but I never got them, so now I really messed up my teeth (laughs).

What was it like working with the super famous Pierce Brosnan?
It was great, although we didn’t film that many scenes together. But he was always open to talk about different subjects and he made a very cool environment. He came over riding his bike, he’s not prestencious at all and he works harder than anyone else. It’s interesting because now he really enjoys having small parts in filmsand not being the leading character. He’s happy he’s not James Bond anymore.

Do you see this movie like your chance to show people that you’re so much more than the Twilight vampire?
I think Remember Me matters to me for many reasons. I’m not sure one of those reasons is to prove that I’m more than Twilight. I also did the two sequels of the Twilight movies because they matter to me for different reasons, these are steps that I needed to take for my career, and I think I’ve learned something from them.

Are you still interested about doing independent films?
Not necessarily. I just want to make movies with scripts that I find appealing. I don’t choose roles based on the budget, I pay attention to the story and that it’s different from everything I’ve done before, and that the cast is made up of actors with established careers, well-known and interesting, those that I can get a good experience from.

In this movie you smoke the whole time. Do you smoke a lot in real life too?
No, because you can’t smoke in many places, but I chew nicotine gum, which I don’t like but they help when I’m on a plane, and they don’t help at all, in fact, they make it worse. I think chewing that gum makes me want to smoke more (laughs).

What can you share about The Twilight Saga: Eclipse?
Nothing really, I haven’t seen it.I just saw the trailer today.

Source : TwilightPoison via pattinsonlife
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sabine
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Sabine

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010   [Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010 Icon_minitime1Jeu 25 Mar - 16:11

Les scans :

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

source : twilight poison
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010   [Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010 Icon_minitime1Jeu 25 Mar - 22:36

Nous étions les seuls à parler avec Rob dans son élagante suite du Loews Hotel-Regency, dans Park Avenue, New York . Il était sympa , humble et il a parlé en long , en large et en travers de son film Remember Me.

Alors qu'il décrit les aventuressur le plateau de tournage , qui fut un chaos complet ,nous avons trouvé intéressant de voir que cette super str parlait si bas que nous avions peur qu'on entende pas sa vois sur l'enregistrement de son interview. D'un côté , Allen Culter nous a assuré qu'il n'exagérait pas quand il nous a dit que les foules de fans sur le plateau: “Il y avait des filles qui venaient du Japon pour voir Rob faire ce film . C'était terrible. Le tournage fut un cauchemar”.
Dans Remember Me, Rob est en compagnie de Emilie de Ravin, Chris Copper,Lena Olin, et Pierce Brosnan,qui décrit Pattinson comme “un jeune homme qui a été catapulté dans la statosphère de la célébrité . Je peux dire qu'il a un bon coeur , il est humble, et il fut courageux de choisir d'incarner Tyler, car il porte le poids de Twilight . C'est à lui de choisir de faire des films indépendants entre ces super productions”.

Après avoir attendu 30 minutes dans sa suite, il apparait enfin , souriant comme toujours mais timide , portant un jean noir ,une chemise grise avec un t-shirt noir en dessous, une veste verte et une bouteille d'eau à la main . Nous le rencontrons pour parle de Remember Me, un film dans lequel il incarne un personnage différent de Twilight: “c'est quelq'un qui après la perte de son frère, se sent perdu . Il a de riches parents mais il est très fier et n'est bon à rien. Il a des soucis , ce qui n'est pas inhabituel poour quelqu'un de son âge , quand vous pensez tout savoir”.

Nicholas Osbourne, le producteur du film , dit avoir été ravi quand Rob a accepté le rôle après le succès de Twilight : “nous travaillions sur ce projet quand twilight est sorti , et normalement quand un acteut atteint ce degré de célébrité comme Rob , il y a de fortes chances pour que son mangaer vous appelle pour vous dire qu'il ne fait plus le projet . Cependant Rob a non seulement tenu parole , mais son aide fut essentielle pour réaliser le film , et c'est pourquoi il est producteur exécutif”.

Pourquoi ne vous considérez vous pas comme un vrai producteur?
Rob: Quand je suis arrivé, tout était presque fini . J'ai aimé l'idée ce que Allen Coulter et Wil Ferrell avaient en tête pour le film ,donc j'ai voulu protéger cette idée , spour que le studio ne la change pas . Tout le travail a été fait en amont pour les vrais producteurs . Je me suis senti mal quand j'ai vu mon nom au générique , mais je ne voulais ps qu'il l'enlève, ça aurait été ingrat . Ije suis ravi que grâce au succès de Twilight, ce projet a eu des fonds financiers? C'est un de ces bénéfices de la saga.

Vous avez sans doute eu des tas d'offres , pourquoi Remember Me?

Je ne sais pas . J'ai lu le script l'été après Twilight, et l'histoire m'a captivé . J'ai aimé le fait que ce ne soit pas typique , ce n'était pas le film de base pour adolescents , avec une histoire typique . Vous ne pouvez pas le classer dans un genre donc je me suis dit qu'il fallait que je le fasse . J'ai eu la chance d'avoir une pause entre New Moon et Eclipse , et c'est un peiti film donc une courte période suffisait . C'était le moment parfait . Je ne pouvais manquer cette occasion.

Vous comprenez la vision du monde qu'a Tyler
Je ne pense pas qu'il en ait une et c'est ce que j'aime chez lui . Il est rebelle et ça semble venir de nul part, il n'a pas d'intérêt particulier , ou quelquechose qui le passionne , personne ne lui a rien enlevé . Il se rebelle car rien ne l'empêche de le faire . Il a cette colère en lui et il ne sait pas quoi en faire . Je le comprends car il ne sait pas quoi faire ,et je m'ennuyais autant que lui (rires).

Qu'est ce que vous aimez le plus chez lui ?

Le fait qu'il va en profondeur , il aprécie la vie et il la vit de manière intense . Je me demande parfois si j'apprécie les choses à leur juste valeur , ou si je vois les choses telles qu'elles sont . Je pense que ce que j'aime vraiment c'est sa vision des choses : bonnes ou mauvaises.

Est ce plus facile d'incarner Tyler, ou quelq'un qui est à une autre étape de sa vie?
Je en sais si c'est une bonne ou une mauvaise chose, mais je pense que la meilleure façon d'incarner de manière réaliste un personnage c'est de mettre une part de vous, cherchez les points communs . Ca ne veut pas dire que c'est vous , avoir son âge fut une aide, j'ai pu m'indentifier à lui.

Ce film est un hommage à New York, avez vous profité de la ville pendant le tournage?
J'ai adoré tourner là bas , c'était un rêve qui se réaliser , vivre avec insouciance dans l' East Village,j'aurais aimé avoir cette vie d'étudiant .Mais je n'ai pas pu visiter la ville à cause des paparazzi ou des fans qui me suivaient partout. Mais ma soeur y a vécu il y a quelques années donc j'ai eu la chance de voir cette ville . Pendant le tournage, j'étais enfermé dans ma chambre (rires ), mais être à NY c'est toujours marrant.

Vous êtes comédien et musicien , peut on attendre une surprise de votre part bientôt?
J'aimerais mais l'occasion ne s'est pas présentée

Vous avez tourné les films Twilight les uns après les autres, c'était difficile ? N'êtes vous pas saturé?
Ce fut compliqué . Après New Moon , j'ai fait Remember Me, puis Eclipse. Ce fut difficile car les rôles sont différents et j'ai eu peu de temps pour m'y préparer

Avez vous le temps de composer ou êtes vous trop occupé?
Autrefois , jee composais et faisais des concerts , j'improvisais ,par exemple 2 couplets pour un chanson. Mais avec la pression , c'est différent et je ne travaille pas comme ça. Je composais grâce à l'énergie que je ressentais pendant les concerts , je ne pensais pas, c'était inconscient. M'asseoir pour composer c'est difficile pour moi , et je ne peux faire 2 choses à la fois . Quand je tourne, je n'écoute pas de musique , je vais faire encore un autre film après celi là , sdonc entre deux j'aurais peut être du temps pour composer . Avec de la chacne ce sera en fin d'année.

A quel point ce fut compliqué de vous concentré avec Emilie alors que vous étiez entouré de paparazzi et de fans qui hurlaient?
Emilie wétait compréhensive avec les paparazzi, et les fans n'arrêtaient pas de faire du bruit, et il y avait des gens qui venaient la voir , car Lost a aussi des fans . Quand les fans savaient qu'elle était là , c'était de la folie (rires). Elle restait cool face aux foules , et on avait hâte d'incarner ces nouveaux personnages .

Etait perturbant de tourner dans ces conditions ?
Je me souviens d'un jour où j'en avais marre de ces interruptions, tet j'ai failli passer à l'acte , mais un membre de l'équipe m'a dit “ imagine ce qui se passerait si tu frappais quelqu'un et que 40 immortalisent le moment ” . Ca m'a fait rire et ça m'a calmé

Comment conserver un équilibre avec cette folie depuis 2 ans?
Je pense que même quand je parle aux fans, j'ai encore l'accent Américain , comme si je ne quittais pas mon personnage Twilight et que je jouais encore un rôle. Je pense que c'est ma façon de gérer totu ça.

Des regrets?
Oui d'avoir changé mes dents pour Twilight . Je devais porter des bagues mais je ne les ai jamais mises donc maintenant mes dents sont vraiment bancales (rires).

Ca fait quoi de travailler avec Pierce Brosnan?
C'était génial même si on n'a pas tourné beaucoup de scènes ensemble . Mais il était ouvert à toutes discussions et il a détendu l'atmosphère Il est venu en vélo , il n'est pas prétentieux et il travaille très dur . C'est intéressant car il aime avoir des rôles secondaires dans les films . Il est ravi de ne plus être James Bond .

Pensez vous que ce film permettra de montrer aux gens que vous êtes autre chose qu'un vampire?
Je pense que Remember Me est important pour moi pour divers raisons . Je ne sais pas si l'une d'entre elle est de prouver que je ne suis pas que Twilight. J'ai fait deux autres films de la saga et ils m'importent car ce sont des pas dans ma carrière, et je pense avoir appris des chose grâce à ces rôles.

Voulez vous encore faire des films indépendants?
Pas forcément . Je veux juste faire des films dont les scripts m'ont séduit . Je ne choisis pas mes rôles par rapport au budget. Je fais attention à l'histoire et si c'est différent de tout autre chose ,et si les acteurs sont des acteurs reconnus et intéressants, je pense en tirer une bonne expérience.

Dans le film , vous fumez tout le temps . Et dans la vraie vie?
Non car vous ne pouvez pas fumer partout , mais je mâche des nicorettes , je n'aime pas ça mais c'est une aide en avion , mais en fait elles empirent les choses . Ca me donne encore plus envie de fumer (rires).

Que pouvez vous nous dire d' Eclipse?
Rien . Je ne l'ai pas vu? J'ai vu le trailer aujourd"hui

Source : TwilightPoison via pattinsonlife
nicolisandra
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
nicolisandra

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010   [Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010 Icon_minitime1Ven 26 Mar - 12:20

Merci Ptiteaurel et Sabine [Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010 139680
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010   [Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010 Icon_minitime1

[Presse] Tu (Mexique) - Mars 2010
Page 1 sur 1