TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manette DualSense PS5 édition limitée 30ème Anniversaire : où ...
Voir le deal

[Remember me] Les news

+37
belladeludo
alex007
marith
dashka75
CAMILLE64
Patty
lilipucia
Alice
Rpatz-addict
ally49
isis29
Valy
Edlowin
Lentille
vavounette
nanie
lysterik
alinette 74
koolpy
spank
Mytuk
Mél
BloodySelena
WhateverYouSay...
acab
pluie-etoile
mag
Maudella
Sabine
lullaby
sevy48
nicolisandra
Screenager
cerise
Spunkittle
ptiteaurel
admin
41 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Suivant
AuteurMessage
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

[Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mar 16 Juin - 21:51

oui elle est impolie (rude) car l'emmerder en plein tournage faut pas être très futée
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mer 17 Juin - 0:39

Témoignage de Brayndi

[Remember me] Les news - Page 4 96kx3yL4ovTzNCm

I totally agree with all the comments made about the lack of respect that was shown to Rob yesterday while filming. I am an NYU student and I was there before I had to go to one of my classes, and the pandemonium was even more intense that the pictures or video make it out to be. I am a fan of Rob myself, but I understand that he is WORKING and isn't some circus side show for people to oogle at. I stayed behind the barricades and watched from where the producers told us to. But some of those girls, and I did see the "girls" that made it into the video, were relentless. Every time that he was minutely unprotected they rushed him to try and get autographs and pictures. It was disgusting.

When it was time for me to go to class I walked into the building where most of NYU's classrooms are and just happened to see Rob standing by the elevators apparently trying to escape the craziness outside. (They were also using the building for other movie purposes as well) I approached him very nicely and ASKED him if I could take a picture with him and he was more than nice. He asked me if I went to school at NYU and told him I was actually on my way to class. I commented on the hysteria outside and he laughed. So I hope that I was able to show him that not all fans are as batsh-t crazy as the ones that were mobbing him.

source TwiCrackAddict via spunk ransom
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mer 17 Juin - 2:28

témoignage de Greer

Had to be in the neighborhood with my kid after school, so we walked by the set on our way home. I'm happy to report things were very calm. There were big groups of people standing at either end of the part of the street that was blocked off for filming. They were letting people walk through on the opposite sidewalk from where they were filming, but just as we got to that part of the sidewalk, a very nice PA stopped us and asked us to wait a moment, because one of the actors was coming through. The door of the trailer next to us opened and Rob stepped out. It all happened very fast and I was taken by surprise. I really hadn't expected to see him; we were on our way to catch the bus home and wouldn't have stopped at all if the PA hadn't asked us to do so. His security guy had the umbrella up so quickly I didn't see his face (but his hair looks great!). He strolled away from us down the block - I didn't see whether he crossed to the set, I believe he went into the next trailer. Not a single fan misbehaved, everyone was just standing there, quietly watching him. He was wearing the dark blue shirt, but I think with jeans, not the dark pants in the earlier photos. Honestly I can't remember because it just happened too fast.

The guy who had stopped us let us walk through as soon as Rob disappeared. I've seen a LOT of film sets, PAs can be pretty tough on pedestrians trying to get around town, but this guy was as nice a PA as I've ever encountered. As we walked toward the crowd watching from the other end of the sidewalk, I thought to tell my kid that the actor we'd just seen was Cedric Diggory. He yelled, "Maybe they're filming the next Harry Potter!" (what do you want, he's only 8!), which gave the fans a laugh.

What happened yesterday really sucked, so I was very happy to see that the production has security under control. I would guess the umbrella is to provide Rob with a tiny bit of privacy as he walks around, and to keep fans from going bananas. Maybe that's why everyone was so calm - maybe Rob's face has an effect similar to Medusa's, but instead of killing people, he makes girls lose their heads?! Shame I couldn't see his face, but keeping the set calm and relaxed is more important.

source : robsessed
Maudella
Rob'nubilé
Rob'nubilé
Maudella

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mer 17 Juin - 4:06

maybe Rob's face has an effect similar to Medusa's, but instead of killing people, he makes girls lose their heads?!

Excellent la comparaison!! Ca fait du bien de voir ces témoignages venant de gens normaux. Elles ont déjà un grain à la base toute les foldingues qui l'ont agressé! Puis la Rob touch a fait le reste! Mais quelle idée de se comporter comme ça franchement.
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mer 17 Juin - 10:30

Summit Entertainment a mis à jour la fiche du film et Lena Olin est confirmée
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mer 17 Juin - 10:41

nouveau témoignage

My “Remember Me” Set Adventure

I got wind of Rob Pattinson’s Remember Me set location yesterday, June 15th. Robert Pattinson fan that I am (foot face, greasy hair and all), I mozied over to the vicinity via subway and snooped around with my friend and one of her gays.

I arrived and discovered a lot of lingering onlookers and a more or less vacant set. I used my keen snoop senses and discovered a gathering of females of all ages as well as a few men. Judging by their sharpie pens, cameras and chosen reading material, I gathered they were Robert Pattinson and/or Twilight fans. Contrary to popular belief, they weren’t all overweight or pre-pubescent. I saw some girls in school uniforms and others flanked by their enabling parents.

I learned the crowd was surrounding a trailer where Rob was taking his lunch break. I joined the crowd and waited. I reminded some girls that it would not be prudent to startle Rob or ask to be bitten once he descended from his trailer like a hot piece of English trailer trash.

In the meantime, Rob’s co-star, Emilie de Ravin, smoked on the steps. No one gave two sh**s that she was there. I almost felt sorry for her, but then remembered that she played Tess on Roswell (that bitch!) and withdrew my sympathy.

Finally, Rob appeared and a rainbow materialized over his face. Must have been the ~dazzle.

[Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4901

Wesley Snipes and Dr. Phil could not have anticipated what would come next.

[Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4902

Rob tried to remain polite and smile even though 200 or so people were closing in on him

What followed was terrifying. Think the Beatles’ being chased through the streets in A Hard Day’s Night.

Hundreds of people swarmed around Rob as he and his handlers tried to round the corner to walk to the set. There were people on all sides of him running, screaming and generally going hospital Bella. He walked extremely slowly since there was no way to walk quickly. He looked down and tried to remain calm. I was pushed through the crowd and nearly got trampled.

[Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4903 [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4904 [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4905 [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4908 [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4910

Finally, Rob reached the bulding that was their destination and sprinted in. My friends and I had nothing else to do and chilled next to a park while much of the crowd repositioned itself around the set.

Rob stayed inside for a bit until fiming recommenced. He and a co-star did some filming and sound work on the street corner directly opposite from where we stood.

(sorry for the graininess)

[Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4912 [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4913 [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4914 [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4915 [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4916 [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4917 [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4918

Afterwards, Rob et al went inside the school building to film a classroom scene. Most of the onlookers were gone by then, mostly because the skies had opened decided to piss all over us.

Anyway, back to Robert.

We eventually got sick of waiting around for him in the rain, but were lucky enough to see him return to his trailer to change before he called it a day.

[Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4931

Random homage to Public Enemy circa 1991

[Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4932

Rob in his normal clothes, happy to get the f**k away from the mobs and drama.

[Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4934-1 [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Th_IMG_4935

I’m too old for this sh**, but am so glad I got to see him in the flesh, looking good, smelling good.

source : lauren pour livejournal via spunk ransom
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mer 17 Juin - 15:12

TRADUCTION

Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec les commentaires concernant le manque flagrant de respect à l'égard de Rob hier pendant son tournage. Je suis une étudiante à l'université de NY et j'étais là avant d'aller en cours , et le pandemonium était bine plus intense que ne le montre les photos ou les vidéos. Je suis moi même fan de Rob, mais j'ai bien compris qu'il travaillait et qu'il n'est pas au cirque dans la fosse au lions. Je suis restée derrière les barrières et j'ai regardé là où les producteurs m'ont dit de le faire. Mais d'autres filles , et j'ai vu LES filles de la vidéo, elles étaient implacables. Chaque fois qu'il était livré à lui même elles se ruaient sur lui pour prendre des photos et avoir un autographe. C'était dégoûtant.

Quand il fut l'heure d'aller en cours je suis entrée dans le bâtiment où sont la plupart des classes de NYU et je suis tombée sur Rob debout près des ascenseurs tentant apparemment de fuir la folie de l'extérieur . (ils utilisaient le bâtiment pour d'autres scènes) je l'ai abordé gentiment et je lui ai DEMANDE si je pouvais prendre une photo avec lui et il a été très sympathique . Il m'a demandé si j'allais à la NYU et je lui ai dit que je me rendais en cours. J'ai fait un commentaire sur l'hystérie ambiante et il a ri . Donc j'espère avoir réussi à lui prouver que tous les fans ne sont pas aussi débiles que celles qui l'ont agressé.

source TwiCrackAddict via spunk ransom
Maudella
Rob'nubilé
Rob'nubilé
Maudella

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mer 17 Juin - 15:22

Merci Ptiteaurel!

Elles sont marrantes! J'aime bien le ton de leur témoignage, un peu piquant et plein d'humour.

I’m too old for this sh**, but am so glad I got to see him in the flesh, looking good, smelling good.

[Remember me] Les news - Page 4 844734

Dernière édition par Maudella le Mer 17 Juin - 22:08, édité 1 fois
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mer 17 Juin - 15:32

TRADUCTION

témoignage de Greer

Je devais être dans le coin avec mon fils après l'école , donc nous étions prêt du plateau car c'est sur le chemin de la maison . Je suis ravi de dire que les choses étaient calmes. Il y avait beaucoup de monde de chaque côté de la rue qui était bloquée pour le tournage. Ils laissaient les gens emprunter le trottoir d'en face , mais comme nous y allions, un gentil assistant de la production nous a arrêté et nous a demandé d'attendre un moment, car l'un des acteurs arrivé. La porte de la caravane à côté de nos s'ouvrit et en sortit Rob . Tout est arrivé si vite et ça m'a pris par surprise. Je ne m'attendais pas vraiment à le voir ; nous allions prendre le bus et nous ne nous serions pas arrêté si l'assistant production ne nous l'avait pas demandé . L'homme en charge de sa sécurité a ouvert un parapluie si vite que je n'ai pas pu voir son visage (mais ses cheveux étaient super!). Il est passé devant nous et a rejoint le bâtiment – je n'ai pas vu s'il allait sur le plateau, je pense qu'il ait allé dans une autre caravane. Pas un seul fan n'a eu un mauvais comportement, tout le monde était là , le regardant calmement. Il portait un T shirt bleu foncé, mais je crois avec un jeans , et pas le pantalon noir des dernières photos. Je dois dire que je ne m'en souviens pas très bien car tout est arrivé si vite.

Le gars qui nous avait arrêté nous a laissé poursuivre notre chemin dès que Rob a disparu . J'ai vu BEAUCOUP de lieux de tournages , les assistant production peuvent être très rude avec les piètons allant en ville, mais ce gars est l'assistant le plus sympa que j'ai rencontré. Alors que nous marchions vers la foule regardant de l'autre côté d e la rue, j'ai pensé à dire à mon fis que nous venions juste de voir l'acteur qui avait incarné Cedric Diggory. Il a crié , "Peut être filment ils le prochain Harry Potter!" (que voulez vous dire il n'a que 8 ans !), ce qui a fait rire les fans.

C'est vraiment nul ce qui est arrivé hier donc j'étais ravie de voir que la production avait la sécurité sous contrôle . Je présume que le parapluie c'est pour préserver un peu l'intimité de Rob , et d'éviter que les fans pètent les plombs. C'est peut être pour ça que c'était si calme - peut être que le visage de Roba le même effet que celui de Méduse, mais au lieu de tuer les gens , il fait perdre la tête aux filles?! C'est dommage que je n'ai pas vu son visage , mais offrir un plateau calme et détendu c'est le plus important.

source : robsessed
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mer 17 Juin - 16:06

TRADUCTION

Mon aventure sur le plateau de “Remember Me”

Hier , 15 juin, j'ai eu vent des lieux de tournage du film de Rob Pattinson Remember Me . Fan de Robert Pattinson (son visage ses cheveux gras et tout le reste), je suis venue sur les lieux via le métro et je me suis rapprochée avec mon ami et un de ses amis gay.

Arrivée , j'ai découvert un grand nombre de bedeaux et un endroit plus ou moins vacant . J'ai utilisé mes sens aiguisés et j'ai découvert un rassemblement de femmes de tout âge et de quelques hommes . Aux vues de leur stylos, leurs appareil photos et de livres bien choisis, je me suis installée auprès des fans de Robert Pattinson et / ou de Twilight . Contrairement à ce que l'on croit ,elles n'étaient pas toutes obèses ou pré pubères. J'ai vu des filles en uniformes et d'autres avec leur parents.

J'ai appris que la foule entourait la caravane où Rob prenait sa pause déjeuner. J'ai rejoint la foule et attendu. J'ai rappelé aux filles que ce n'était ps prudent de secouer Rob ou de lui demander de le mordre une fois qu'il sortirait de la caravane tel un beau morceau sexy anglais.

Pendant ce temps ,la collègue de Rob, Emilie de Ravin, fumait sur les marches. Personne n'en avait rien à foutre qu'elle soit là. J'avais presque pitié pour elle , mais je me suis ensuite souvenue qu'elle jouait Tess dans Roswell (cette garce!) et toute ma sympathie s'est évaporé.

Enfin , Rob est apparu et un parapluie a été mis devant son visage. Cela aurait pu être étincelant

Wesley Snipes et Dr. Phil n'aurait pas pu anticiper ce qui allait se passer.
Rob a tenté de rester poli et de sourire même si environ 200personnes l'encerclaient

Ce qui a suivi est terrifiant. Imaginez les Beatles chassé dans les rues dans A Hard Day’s Night.

Des centaines de personnes se sont agglutinés près de Rob tandis que la sécurité tentait de tourner au coin de la rue pour rejoindre le plateau . Il y avait des gens partout autour de lui courant , hurlant et généralement se transformant en Bella à l'hôpital. Il a marché très doucement puisqu'il ne pouvait faire autrement. Il regardait par terre et a tenté de rester calme. On m'a poussé vers la foule et on a failli me piétiner.

Finalement , Rob a atteint le bâtiment qui était sa destination et est entré rapidement . Mes amis et moi n'avions rien d'autre à faire et nous sommes allés reprendre nos esprits en face dans le parc où une grande partie de la foule s'est remis pour être prêt du plateau.

Rob est resté à l'intérieur jusqu'à la reprise du tournage . Lui et son collègue ont tourné quelque scènes dans la rue juste en face de l'endroit où nous étions

(désolé pour l'aspect granuleux)

Ensuite , Rob est allé à l'intérieur du bâtiment pour filmer un scène dans une classe . La plupart des personnes étaient alors parties à cause du ciel qui a fait fuir tout le monde .

Bref revenons à Robert.

Nous en avons finalement eu marre de l'attendre sous la pluie, mais on a eu la chance de le voir retourner à sa caravane pour se changer après sa journée

Hommage hasardeux à Public Enemy 1991

Rob dans ses habits, ravi de se barrer loin de cette foule et de tout le drame environnant.

Je suis trop vieille pour toute cette merde, mais je suis ravie de l'avoir vu en vrai, beau , et sentant bon

source : lauren pour livejournal via spunk ransom
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mer 17 Juin - 19:31

[Remember me] Les news - Page 4 737819 ptiteaurel
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mer 17 Juin - 19:42

De rien [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 373855
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Jeu 18 Juin - 12:25

Robert Pattinson 'Remember Me' Watch

For the last 3 days, golden god Robert Pattinson's new flick 'Remember Me' has been filming in the West Village area, drawing hordes of fans young and old into the fray.

Monday and Tuesday the scenes were set at Washington Square Park and today ventured to Spring and Greenwich Street. Tuesday I sauntered by where they were filming inside a building and caught a glimpse of the smoking hot smoker Rob inside, but couldn't extend my lunch break for more viewing.

There were girls handing out 'Twilight' fan paraphernalia, holding cameras, and (as seen in the photo) hand drawn portraits!

Bystander Erin McCarson of the NYC band Cudzoo and The Faggettes had watched the scene for awhile and stated that the crew had been sending out Pattinson decoys and covering the real Pattinson with an umbrella to block him from his fans' view.

Maybe they should have covered the decoys?

Today the set moved to Spring and Greenwich Streets, where they were filming inside Don Hills, a dive bar noted for its wall covered in sailor tattoos. Be sure to look for that in 'Remember Me!' The crowd was smaller today, but plenty of extras wearing punk, rocker, and various other fashions were being herded into the bar for a scene.

As long as Mr. Pattinson keeps filming around my office, I will keep an eye out. Plus, he hit up one of my favorite bars, Bowery Bar, last week.

Hm, filming near my office, drinking a frequent nightspot of mine, something tells me I am bound to run into Robert Pattinson, and you will be the first to know!

kristen davis
examiner.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Jeu 18 Juin - 18:13

TRADUCTION

Observation de Robert Pattinson pour 'Remember Me'

Ces 3 derniers jours le dieu en or Robert Pattinson tourne son nouveau film 'Remember Me' dans le quartier du West Village , attirant des hordes de fans , jeunes ou âgées .

Lundi et mardi les scènes se déroulaient au Washington Square Park et aujourdhui ils se sont aventurés dans les rues Spring et Greenwich. Mardi je suis passée alors qu'ils tournaient à l'intérieur d'un bâtiment et j'ai vu le sexy Rob à l'intérieur en train de fumer, mais je n'ai pas pu allonger ma pause déjeuner pour en voir plus.

Il y avait des filles qui avaient la panoplie 'Twilight' , tenant des appareils photos , et (comme vu sur les photos ) des portraits faits main!

Des bedeaux comme Erin McCarson du groupe New Yorkais Cudzoo et les Faggettes avaient regardé la scène pendant un moment et constatant qu'ils avaient envoyé la doublure de Pattinson pour mettre à l'abri le vrai Pattinson sous un parapluie pour le bloquer de la vue de ses fans.

Peut être auraient ils dû couvrir les doublures?

Aujourd'hui l'équipe s'est dirigé vers les rues Spring et Greenwich , où ils ont filmé à l'intérieur du Don Hills, un bar connu pour son mur couvert de tatouages marin. Soyez sûr d'y jeter un coup d'oeil dans 'Remember Me!' La foule était plus petite aujourd'hui,mais beaucoup de figurants portaient des trucs punk rock et d'autres trucs à la mode ont été emmené à l'intérieur pour une scène.

Tant que Mr. Pattinson continuera à tourner autour de mon bureau, je jetterai un coup d'oeil. De plus , il était dans un de mes bars favoris la semaine dernière le Bowery Bar.

Hm, tourner près de mon bureau, boire dans un de mes lieux favoris , quelque chose me dit que je vais finir par tomber sur Robert Pattinson, et vous serez les 1er à savoir!
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Jeu 18 Juin - 18:55

HitDanBack’s NYC Rob Encounter

The thing is that I posted that video of those insane girls attacking him, but the truth is that when I encountered him right near NYU (my alma mater, thank you very much) at first I wasn’t sure if it was him, but then I realized that I too became a Pattinson-zombie… It was PHENOMENAL… My legs locked up and I’m pretty sure my eyes rolled back in my head… and I drooled… which was probably super attractive looking.

Anyhoo, here’s the deal. He’s actually pretty intense up-close and he was smoking! And I TOTALLY didn’t mind… Honestly, this dude could have been screaming and running at me with a chainsaw, shooting a machine gun and I still would have hugged him. Also I was half expecting him to say “Hay-Low” in that weird turn-of-the-century intonation that he uses in Twilight when Bella first talks to him in biology class. But instead I’m sure he was looking at me and contemplating a restraining order, which would have been a good idea in retrospect because I toootally went after him. Wanna know why? Because that’s how I roll… Im as gay as I wanna be, F to that Ay-AIR!

So just when R-Patz thought it was safe to escape, I got him. Yes, I got him. So I said, “Robert, do you know who I am?” No, really. I swear to GAWD! And he was all “Errrrr, no man” with fear in his eyes… Also, yeah, he called me a “man”. Excuse me for a second while crack open a cold one and change the carburetor in my pick-up… Ok, so then I told him to read the site and he said he didn’t read gossip… So I said… “Well HitDanBack is different!!” And seriously he was almost running away from me at this point but managed to turn around and say “How is it different, man?” Also, “man” AGAIN!!?? So I said, “It’s different because I only write about two things… vampires and the Irish”…

Ok, so this was one of those moments where I actually tried to grab the words that came out of my mouth and furiously stuff them back in by making large netting motion with my shaking hands. Throw me in prison! He actually looked at me and laughed… Phew! Anyway, after we exchanged BBM pins, apparently he was off just as mysteriously as he arrived.

Thank god this all happened because honestly, if I didn’t meet R-Patz soon, I’d never be able to show my face on the internet again! Seriously, all you crazed teenage girls, you might be onto something here. Hay-Low!?!

source hitdanback . com via spunk ransom
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Jeu 18 Juin - 19:18

TRADUCTION

La rencontre de HitDanBack à NYC avec Rob

J'ai posté la vidéo où ces fans hystériques l'attaquait, mais la vérité c'est que lorsque je l'ai rencontré au NYU (merci mon dieu mon alma mater) au début je n'étais pas sûr que ce soit lui, et là je me suis rendu compte que moi même était devenu un Pattinson-zombie… C'était PHENOMENAL… Mes jambes étaient bloquées et je suis sur que j'ai roulé des yeux… et j'ai bavé… ce qui devait me rendre super attirant.

Bref , voici le deal, .il est vraiment beau de prêt et il fumait ! Et je m'en fichais TOTALLEMENT … A vrai dire ce gars aurait pu hurler et courir vers moi avec une tronçonneuse, tirant à la mitraillette je l'aurais quand même enlacé. De plus je m'attendais un peu à ce qu'il dise “Hay-Low” avec cette intonation étrange qu'il a dans Twilight quand il dit bonjour pour la 1ère fois à Bella en classe de biologie .Mais à la place je suis sur qu'il me regardait et contemplait l'ordre restreint , ce qui aurait été une bonne idée car je l'ai véritablement poursuivi et Vous voulez savoir pourquoi? Car c'est comme ça que je roule… Je suis aussi gay que je le veux , Putain ses cheveux!!!

Donc quand R-Patz a pensé qu'il pouvait s'échapper en sécurité, je l'ai eu . Oui je l'ai eu . Donc j'ai dit , “Robert, sais tu qui je suis?” Non pas vraiment. J'ai juré “oh mon dieu” ! Et lui disait “Errrrr, non gars” avec la peur qui se lisait dans ses yeux… ah oui il m'a aussi appelé “ un homme” . Excusez moi une seconde car il y a eu un crack et je dois changer mon carburateur dans mon pick-up… Ok, donc je lui ai dit d'aller voir le site et il a dit qu'il ne lisait pas les commérages … Donc j'ai dit … “Et bien HitDanBack c'est différent!!” Et sérieusement il s'enfuyait à ce moment mais il s'est retourné et m'a dit “en quoi est ce différent mec?” Encore un“mec” ” ENCORE !!?? Donc j'ai dit , “C'est différent car j'écris sur 2 sujets… les vampires et les irlandais ”…

Ok, donc c'est un de ces moments où j'essaie vraiment de choisir mes mots et que j'ai mes mains qui tremblent. Jetez moi en prison! Il m'a véritablement regardé et a rigolé … Pff! Bref , après avoir échangé nos codes pins de nos blackberry , il est parti aussi mystérieusement qu'il n'est arrivé .

Dieu merci tout ceci est bel et bien arrivé , Si je n'avais pas rencontré rapidement R-Patz je n'aurais plus pu montrer mon visage sur internet ! Sérieusement , toutes ces jeunes folles , vous feriez mieux de faire quelque chose . Hay-Low!?!

Assez bizarre ce témoignage
Maudella
Rob'nubilé
Rob'nubilé
Maudella

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Jeu 18 Juin - 19:36

carrément bizarre! Il sort d'où ce type? Il a pas fini de rencontrer des allumé(e)s Rob!
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Jeu 18 Juin - 20:09

ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Jeu 18 Juin - 21:18

Rob aurait été à nouveau agréssé par les fans et en voulant éviter la foule aurait failli se faire renverser par un taxi mais plus de peur que de mal car Rob ne serait pas bléssé

Report: 'Twilight' Star Robert Pattinson Hit By Cab in New York City

Pattinson is quickly learning the hazards of filming a movie in New York City - he was hit by a taxi cab on Thursday while running away from hysterical fans.

RadarOnline.com witnessed the Twilight star get clipped by a cab around noon in front of the Strand Bookstore on Broadway and 12th Street.

He was not hurt.

The 23-year-old London-born actor had been inside most of the morning filming scenes for his new movie Remember Me.

A team of five security guards were trying to fend off a crowd of teenaged girls when Robert was leaving the bookstore.

It was pouring rain as they tried to hustle him quickly across the busy street to the safety of his trailer.

Some of the teen girls were hysterical and Robert rushed across the road. As he did so, a taxi grazed him. The cabbie slammed on his brakes as soon as he realized what had happened.

It appeared as if the cab hit Rob in the hip. He stood there for a moment looking stunned. The bodyguard next to him checked if he was okay and then screamed and the fans: "You see what you did, you almost killed him!"

Pattinson will be shooting around Manhattan for the next four weeks.

His co-star in the film is gorgeous Lost TV actress Emilie de Ravin, who he has been seen hanging out with in the evenings.

Source foxnews.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Jeu 18 Juin - 21:30

TRADUCTION

News : la star de 'Twilight' Robert Pattinson Heurté par un taxi à New York

Pattinson apprend rapidement les dangers de tourner à New York City – il a été heurté par un taxi jeudi alors qu'il fuyait des fans hystériques .

RadarOnline.com a été témoin du fait que la star de Twilight se soit fait heurté par un taxi aux environs de midi en face de la librairie Strand sur Broadway et la 12ème rue

Il n'a pas été bléssé .

L'acteur Londonien de 23 ans a tourné la grande majorié de la matinée à l'intérieur pour son film Remember Me.

Une équipe composé de 5 gardes essayait de repousser une foule de jeunes filles quand Robert a quitté la librairie.

Il pleuvait quand elles ont essayait de l'attraper quand la sécurité lui a fait traversé rapidement la rue où le traffic était dense pour rejoindre sa caravane.

Certaines jeunes filles étaient hystériques et Robert s'est précipité pour traverser la rue. Alors qu'il traversait , un taxi l'a effleuré . Le chauffeur de taxi a pilé dès qu'il a réalisé ce qu'il s'était passé

Il semblerait que le taxi ait touché Rob à la hanche. Il est resté là un moment apparemment stupéfait . Le bodyguard à côté de lui a vérifié s'il allait bien et a ensuite hurlé aux fans: "Vous voyez ce que vous avez fait , vous l'avez presque tué!"

Pattinson tournera à Manhattan les 4 prochaines semaines.

Sa collègue dans le film est l'actrice de Lost Emilie de Ravin, avec qui il est sorti le soir.

Alors info ou intox????

EDIT: la plupart des sites reprennenr l'info donc venant de fox news ça a l'air d'être réellement arrivé
Va falloir qu'elles se calment les folasses elles vont nous le tuer [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 368599 [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 23382
mag
Rob'stiné
Rob'stiné
mag

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Jeu 18 Juin - 22:19

j'espérai vraiment que ce soit une rumeur je l'ai lu sur un autre site, qui disait qu'il s'était blessé à la hanche. Je les hais ses cinglées !!!!!!!
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Ven 19 Juin - 1:11

Despite the fact that Robert Pattinson was supposedly hit by a cab running from insane stalkers, not to mention that alarming security breach that left Pattz straight-up vulnerable to the crazy fans, Summit, the studio Rob's currently working for while filming Remember Me in New York, reveals it isn't overly worried. A spokesperson for the studio states:

"Robert Pattinson is fine. The reports are exaggerated, and the accident was not caused by fans. Production continues."

The Summit rep refused to say what did cause the cabbie accident, or whether or not additional precautions were being taken for Pattinson. Jeez, why the hell not? But first, a disclaimer: Sources where Rob was filming, as well as bystanders, tell us they did not see the accident. Remember, Radar also "broke" that Kristen Stewart's boyfriend was chasing her around Italy (uh, didn't happen).

Now, back to R.Pattz's safety. What say you Summit insiders?

"We're taking it as it unfolds," says a source deep within Summit, who, for the moment, declined to release any official statement on Pattinson's personal safety during filming. "Security has been increased," adds our in-the-know insider. "But there's no grand plan."

What! Are you kidding? The most sought-after star in the whole friggin' world right now just seems a little too accessible, don't you think? Plus, we're told Summit isn't exactly keen on addressing the incidents, as it doesn't want to exacerbate the situation. Nor is it revealing, at this point, exactly what its "increased" protection game plan happens to be. Dunno ‘bout you, but "taking it as it unfolds" seems to be asking for super trouble to us.

I mean, what's next? Getting hit by a bus? And what if some nut job gets all Lohan-on-Ronson stalk-stupid after Rob's cute little behind?

How crappy that studio peeps try to control who their stars can and can't bed, but at the same time, can't control their stars' safety? Not cool.

source : ted casablanca - eonline
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Ven 19 Juin - 1:13

Robert Pattinson Has a Close Call With a Cab

The bad news first: RadarOnline.com is reporting that Robert Pattinson was hit by a taxi cab in NYC today while running away from hysterical fans.

The good news: The Remember Me star is totally fine, and sources tell OK! he wasn't actually touched by the car.

R-Pattz had his close call around noon outside a shooting location for his new flick, as a crowd of hysterical teenage girls swarmed him on his way out of a store.

Security guards tried to help him, hustling him across the street to his trailer, but the taxi grazed past him as he crossed the street, slamming on the brakes.

"The cab didn't hit him. It came close, but it's New York, that's what happens," an on-set source tells OK!. "It barely touched him. He maybe put his hand on the cab but he's fine. They all just went to lunch."

One of his bodyguards made sure there was no bodily harm done to Rob first, then screamed at the girls, "You see what you did, you almost killed him!"

Let that be a lesson to you, obsessed Twilight fanatics: We know you love R-Pattz, we love him too, he knows you love him, so let's give him some breathing room and keep him safe.

UPDATE 5:36 pm After his little cab incident earlier, OK! can confirm that Robert Pattinson is back at work, unharmed. He was spotted happily drinking a soda, unscathed, before heading on to the set to shoot a scene.

source : okmagazine
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Ven 19 Juin - 1:19

Everyone was waiting outside for Rob. At this time there were only about 5 or 6 fans and one paparazzi. Rob came out and as usual he had his hood up, was covered by an umbrella, and surrounded by about 6 guards. The girls were all following behind Rob and because of the commotion, a few people on the streets may have also been following or looking. NO ONE even tried to touch Rob, & from what I could tell, no one was even snapping pictures in his face except for this one paparazzi who had been hanging around outside the building all day. He was crouching on the ground snapping pictures behind Rob's umbrella, Rob was hiding his face. Some of the security guards were moving very quickly, causing their little circle that was protecting Rob to break up. Soon one guard was guiding Rob by the shoudlers and led him across a street where there was a red light and moving traffic. I was right behind him at this point and saw the entire thing happen. The cab was coming quickly but saw them jump in front of it, so the cabbie slammed on his breaks. Rob was tapped a little in the hip, but they kept going. Rob then went into his trailer. The security guards were yelling at everyone and saying everyone was chasing him, but really no one even tried to touch him and there were honestly about 10 people absolute maximum trying to see him. Then the guards also made the fans move away from the trailer but let that obnoxious paparazzi stand outside of his trailer so he could snap pix the next time Rob came out. Its unfair that these people would blame the fans outside. First of all, there were only about 6 girls and none were crazy teenagers. No one yelled to him or tried to touch him at all. The security guard apologized afterwards for flipping out, he said that they were just trying to be overly cautious after Monday's fan incident.

robpattznews via robsessed
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Ven 19 Juin - 1:19

Summit Rep: Robert Pattinson Doing 'Fine'

After reports surfaced Thursday saying 'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson was struck by a taxicab in New York City amid a fan frenzy, ET has the details …

A rep for Summit Entertainment tells ET that the actor is doing fine after the incident and production continues on his movie.

The 23-year-old star is in the Big Apple filming his upcoming flick, 'Remember Me.'

Keep checking back here for the latest on this developing story…

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/06/75451/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Remember me] Les news   [Remember me] Les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

[Remember me] Les news
Page 4 sur 25Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Suivant