TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
AliExpress : Nouveaux codes promo (8€, 20€, 30€, 50€…)
Voir le deal

[Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011

+4
nicolisandra
babe
ptiteaurel
admin
8 participants
AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

[Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 Empty
MessageSujet: [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011   [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 Icon_minitime1Lun 7 Nov - 21:55

One little spoiler about Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1: Anna Kendrick’s character (Jessica) makes a witty toast where she calls Edward Cullen, "The Hair."

Until the world fell in love with the 25-year-old actor, people used to talk a lot about Robert Pattinson’s hair. Now, they talk about his star quality and his jump-through-the-screen charisma.

Pattinson talked to Parade.com about the long-awaited next chapter in the Twilight Saga, his steamy scenes with Kristen Stewart, and embracing old-fashioned romance.

On Edward's sex appeal.

"I don’t think I’ve ever seen a vampire movie where I think the vampires are attractive. OK, girls are sometimes kind of sexy, but guys end up looking worse than they do in their real life with the pale make-up and the fangs. I’ve watched True Blood and all those guys are great looking, but you put vampire make-up on them and they look less handsome on the show than they do in reality."

On his steamy scenes with Kristen Stewart.

"I think the more comfortable you are with each other, the harder it gets to do any kind of really intense relationship scene. You’re kind of thinking, 'I don’t want to embarrass myself in front of this person,' 'I know what she’s thinking now,' so it becomes ridiculous after awhile. Watching other people have sex is never going to be that spectacular anyway. It’s a strange thing when there’s so much hype about it. You are like, 'God, I hope this lives up to it.' The toughest part was avoiding an R-rating. It’s funny when people talk about the sex scenes in the book because there are no sex scenes in the book. Go back and read. They always fade to black."

It's not as romantic as it looks.

"We show romance in the bedroom and also in a nice ocean setting. It was impossible in the waves. We were trying to kiss each other and we misjudged the strength of the tide and so it was absolutely one of the most difficult things I’ve ever had to do in my life. There were big waves and Kristen and I were standing on boxes tied down to the shore. God, it was absolutely impossible. One thing I have to say, we shot those scenes in the Caribbean, so the water was warm."

On his impressive six-pack.

"There are so many descriptions in the book of Edward’s statuesque body — it’s all made of marble, blah blah blah. I managed to get through the entire series without taking my shirt off the whole time. I was like, ‘Nah, I’m not taking it off ever, and I’m not working out!’ Then, when we did Breaking Dawn, I thought, ‘It’s the last one, I might as well.’ So I kind of worked out to bulk up a little for those scenes with my shirt off. I stopped literally the day afterwards. I find it very boring to work out."

The spotlight wasn't on him during the big wedding scene.

"The majority of guys who are getting married would have the same experience that I did, which is that you’re just standing there waiting at the altar. It’s not about you at all. Kristen has to do all the heavy lifting. She’s having to go through everything walking down the aisle, and I’m just standing there, ‘You look really good! Let’s get married! Cool!’ It was quite simple for me."

When it comes to love and marriage, just call him old-fashioned.

"I guess I must be because everyone is always telling me that Edward is kind of old-fashioned, but I always see him as fairly normal. I mean, he just knows what he wants. He’s in love with someone and he just likes the idea of getting married to them. I guess I kind of agree with that."

On becoming a daddy.

"Nobody really knows how to be a father, there’s no way to prepare for it. But it’s quite easy to play in a film when you are holding a baby. The little person is crying in your arms and you end up being very careful. When you portraying a father, you can kind of avoid all the annoying parts of having a kid because there’s someone else to take care of it."

On Twilight coming to an end.

"The one time we filmed in nice weather was literally the last day of production. Kristen and I were on the beach and just making out all night. That’s not too bad. It was just the two of us and it was really nice. Everybody stayed to watch the sunrise, which was really beautiful. It was a nice ending."

As for the future.

"I feel like I’ve kind of been in a whirlwind for so long, even though I’ve done other movies in between. Whenever you promote something, they always want you to talk about Twilight, so it’s kind of constant. I am living a life which I didn’t really know existed. You can kind of delay being an adult for quite a while."

source : parade.com via RPLife

d'après RPLife c'est assez semblable à l'interview avec Jane Wolf mais il y a de nouvelles citations qui ne figurent pas dans la vidéo
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011   [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 Icon_minitime1Lun 7 Nov - 22:08

En effet, je vais traduire les extraits inédits vu que j'ai encore la vidéo en tête Wink
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011   [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 Icon_minitime1Lun 7 Nov - 22:24

A propos du sex appeal d'Edward

"Je ne pense pas déjà avoir vu un seul film de vampire où j'ai trouvé les vampires séduisants. Ok , les filles sont parfois assez sexy mais les garçons semblent plus moches que dans la vraie vie avec tout ce maquillage blanc et ces crocs. J'ai regardé True Blood et tous les mecs sont sublimes, mais mettez leur du maquillage de vampire et ils seront moins beaux dans la série qu'ils ne le sont en réalité."

A propos des scènes de sexe hot avec Kristen Stewart.

"Je pense que plus vous êtes à l'aise avec l'autre, plus il est difficile de jouer une scène où la relation est très intense . Vous vous dites , 'Je ne veux pas me ridiculiser devant cette personne,' 'Je sais ce qu'elle pense à présent,' donc ça en devient ridicule au bout d'un moment. Regarder les gens faire l'amour ne sera jamais spectaculaire. C'est assez bizarre qu'il y ait une telle attente. Vous vous dites , 'Bon sang, j'espère que ce sera à la hauteur de leurs attentes.' Le plus dur fut d'éviter un PG R-rated. C'est marrant quand les gens parlent des scènes de sexe dans le livre car il n'y en a pas. Reprenez votre livre et relisez le. On a toujours un écran noir."

Sur le fait de devenir père

"Personne ne sait vraiment comment être un bon père mais il y a des façons de s'y préparer. Mais c'est assez simple à jouer dans un film quand vous tenez dans vos bras un bébé. Ce petit être pleure dans vos bras et vous finissez pas prendre des précautions. Quand vous incarnez un père, vous évitez tous les rôles où vous avez un enfant car il y a toujours quelqu'un d'autre pour s'en occuper."

Sur la fin de Twilight

"La seule fois où nous avons tourné sous un temps clément, ce fut en fait le tout dernier jour de tournage.. Kristen et moi étions sur la plage et on s'est embrassé toute la nuit. Ce n'est pas si mal. On n'était que tous les deux et c'était vraiment sympa. Tout le monde est resté pour voir le lever du soleil, ce qui a été merveilleux. Ce fut une belle fin.."

Sur le futur.

"J'ai l'impression d'être au coeur du tourbillon depuis si longtemps même si j'ai fait d'autres films entre deux. A chaque fois que vous faites la promotion d'un film, on veut toujours que vous parliez de Twilight, donc c'est une espèce de constance. Je vis une vie de fou et je ne pensais pas que cela existait. Vous repoussez le fait de devenir adulte un peu plus longtemps."

source : parade.com via RPLife
babe
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
babe

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011   [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 Icon_minitime1Lun 7 Nov - 23:41

[Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 598150
nicolisandra
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
nicolisandra

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011   [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 Icon_minitime1Lun 7 Nov - 23:42

vavounette
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
vavounette

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011   [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 Icon_minitime1Mar 8 Nov - 0:18

Jel
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Jel

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011   [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 Icon_minitime1Mar 8 Nov - 3:01

[Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 737819 les filles
lilipucia
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
lilipucia

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011   [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 Icon_minitime1Mar 8 Nov - 12:17

[Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 737819 les filles
Alice
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Alice

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011   [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 Icon_minitime1Mar 8 Nov - 12:21

:val: et [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 598150
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011   [Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011 Icon_minitime1

[Web] Interview avec Parade.com - 07.11.2011
Page 1 sur 1