TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

[Web] INterview avec Flick and Bits - Novembre 2012

AuteurMessage
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

[Web] INterview avec Flick and Bits - Novembre 2012 Empty
MessageSujet: [Web] INterview avec Flick and Bits - Novembre 2012   [Web] INterview avec Flick and Bits - Novembre 2012 Icon_minitime1Mar 13 Nov - 19:58

After the birth of Renesmee Cullen (Mackenzie Foy), Bella (Kristen Stewart), who is now a vampire, finds herself enjoying her new life and abilities. However, the vampire Irina (Maggie Grace) misidentifies Renesmee as an “immortal child” – a child who has been turned into a vampire – and because immortal children are uncontrollable, creating them has been outlawed by the Volturi. After Irina presents her allegation to the Volturi, they plan to destroy Renesmee and the Cullens. In an attempt to survive, the Cullens gather other vampire clans from around the world to stand as witnesses and prove to the Volturi that Renesmee is not an immortal child. Upon confronting the gathered Cullen witnesses, the Volturi discover that they have been misinformed and immediately execute Irina for her mistake. However, they remain undecided on whether Renesmee should be viewed as a threat to vampires’ secret existence.

The hefty cast for ’The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ includes Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Peter Facinelli, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Elizabeth Reaser, Nikki Reed, Billy Burke, Rami Malek, Maggie Grace, Mackenzie Foy, Tracey Heggins, Judi Shekoni, Omar Metwally, Andrea Gabriel and Rami Malek. Set for a November 16th release, ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ is based on the fourth novel in author Stephenie Meyer’s “Twilight” series. Academy Award winner Bill Condon (Dreamgirls, Gods and Monsters) directed both the first and second part of the two-part finale. My Taylor Lautner interview for ’The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ can be read here, while my Kellan Lutz interview can be read here (lots more to come).

What have you taken away from this final film in particular, working with this group of people? This series is almost like High School or College, every year you’re thrown back together with this group of people – with some new people, new classmates, teachers – to me it sort of has that feeling….

Robert Pattinson: Yeah. We’ve all had a massively formative experience together. It is sort of the same thing as going to College or High School. We’re all sort of around the same age as well, which is more unusual with a film. That usually doesn’t happen. It was a long haul for the last one, it definitely felt like an ending. Suddenly there was an enormous amount of new cast, we were doing scenes with 30 people in it, massive fight scenes. It seemed big, and you did feel like it turned into a juggernaut by that point. And then ending with me and Kristen, that was the final thing we shot. It was like, “Ah yeah, Edward and Bella, off into the sunset.” (Laughs).

Without giving too much away about the battle, what was that like to actually film? That’s certainly a bigger, more epic moment than what we’ve seen in any of the previous ‘Twilight’ movies. Did you do extra physical training for that?

Robert Pattinson: Yeah. I’d read that in the script before I read the book, so when it got to that moment I was thinking, “What?! Ok, you’re really going for it.” But it was crazy, just turning up – it felt like a vampire movie (laughs). But no, it was definitely exciting shooting that. Training wise, not really, and we were doing a lot of the choreography kind of on the fly – because people kept getting injured, so we kept having to change it (laughs). But it was fun. There was one massive shot, there’s like a 70 foot jump into a punch, that was pretty fun to shoot.

There’s a moment where you swing Bella around for a kick, was that tough to do?

Robert Pattinson: It was tough to make it not look silly (laughs). But it was really fun, it was just odd because the vampires in ‘Twilight’ barely ever use their powers, especially in huge movements. It was definitely fun.

How was it working with Bill Condon on the final two movies?

Robert Pattinson: It was insanely different to work with Bill Condon, he’s not only sympathetic to actors but he’s also a great writer as well. He did a lot of work on the script for like three weeks before we started shooting. He also kept his cool the entire time, which is very difficult on a really long and quite hard shoot – filming two movies in one swoop. Bill’s great though, he really made us feel like we were a part of the creative process.

What was the moment for you when you thought, “Wow, this is going to be huge.” Do you remember that moment or what that thing was, or was it a series of things?

Robert Pattinson: It was around the first appearance at Comic-Con, it was literally a period of three or four days where I was suddenly getting recognised. It was from being an absolute nobody to pretty much everyone in LA knowing who I was, I couldn’t walk down the street, over four days. It was crazy, there was paparazzi everywhere, they’d never come up to me before that. But I knew when I was shooting the first ‘Twilight’ movie, there was definitely a mood where people knew there was something strange about it. It would either completely disappear without a trace or it would do something special. I think people were definitely excited about it when we were doing it. Everyone didn’t really know what was going to happen with the movie, but there was a good energy.

Did you have a favourite while filming ’The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′?

Robert Pattinson: I like all of Taylor Lautner’s scenes in it. I liked the Christmas scene, I thought that was awesome. Any scene which Taylor was doing with Renesmee, I just thought it was hilarious. I remember sitting around the Christmas tree and seeing them sit together for the first time, I was like, “This is going to be in a movie!” (Laughs) That was great.

Its been an incredible journey for you with these films, and I’m sure you’ve been asked this for the last two years now, but how’s it like now, with everything – promotion, premiers, interviews – set to be completed in the next few weeks?

Robert Pattinson: It’s definitely going to be strange in a few weeks when its all gone – until the DVD release (laughs). People have been asking for ages how I would feel when it would be over, but I never really knew. Then suddenly seeing the time frame getting smaller and smaller, it is slightly worrying (laughs). I still don’t know! I don’t think I’ve ever felt more completely bewildered, knowing that I only have a few more weeks of ‘Twilight’ stuff left to do.

source via ToR
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

[Web] INterview avec Flick and Bits - Novembre 2012 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Web] INterview avec Flick and Bits - Novembre 2012   [Web] INterview avec Flick and Bits - Novembre 2012 Icon_minitime1Mar 13 Nov - 20:11

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Web] INterview avec Flick and Bits - Novembre 2012
Page 1 sur 1