TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

[Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09

2 participants
AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

[Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09 Empty
MessageSujet: [Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09   [Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09 Icon_minitime1Lun 19 Oct - 17:16

The Truth About Robert Pattinson?

Given the frenzied popularity of the Twilight Saga and Twilight star Robert Pattinson leading up to New Moon and the increasing amount of Pattinson related stories, have you ever stopped to wonder whether the stories about Robert Pattinson are true? With so many stories about Robert Pattinson, the lead in both Twilight and New Moon plus the upcoming Twilight Saga Eclipse, do you really think everything you read about Robert Pattinson is true?

I mean, you have the news about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart winning Fantasy category awards at the Spike Scream Awards on Sunday night. As far as the veracity of that type of Robert Pattinson story, you can take a Scream Awards headline to the Twilight bank and cash it in for fact. But what about the hundreds of Robert Pattinson, Twilight and New Moon headlines we see each day and the “rumored” ongoing off-set Twilight romance saga between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart? What about the many speculation Twilight pieces from those “anonymous” eyewitnesses who have seen Robert Pattinson in a variety of non Twilight public places and on the set of the Twilight Saga Eclipse? How about the famous “sources say” line we see so much in Twilight and New Moon reports about Robert Pattinson? I guess what I’m trying to wrap my Twilight Saga brain around is what Twilight and New Moon fans use as their truth barometer when reading a Pattinson story?

Having written a variety of stories about Robert Pattinson in recent months, and read hundreds more, I sometimes have to sit back in my Twilight seat and wonder how many Twilight and New Moon fans of Robert Pattinson actually believe stories that have absolutely no evidence to support some claims being made about Robert Pattinson. I mean, take the recent Twilight related headline about a few Vancouver restaurant workers who said Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart frequent the downtown eatery and that it’s obvious Pattinson and Stewart are a couple just by looking at them. Do you believe it outright just because someone says Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart “look” like a couple?

What I’ve been waiting for months to see is the Twilight proof and evidence rather than news from “anonymous sources”. Although the Pattinson and Stewart romance saga continues in the headlines, where’s the proof to the Twilight romance truth? I mean, the hard facts rather than speculation or opinion. If Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are a couple, great. But why do people believe for certain without proof? What if, after all of this Twilight time, Pattinson and Stewart aren’t a couple? Interestingly, given the amount of interviews Robert Pattinson has given in recent Twilight and New Moon months, at least those can be tracked and traced despite the many dubious Pattinson quotes that have also surfaced online. But Robert Pattinson got Kristen Stewart pregnant? Remember that one? Where’s the proof? Where’s the Twilight related evidence? Does Robert Pattinson want to quit acting? No, that’s not quite what he said. Is Robert Pattinson completely miserable? Not quite that accurate. Is Robert Pattinson a shut-in who can’t venture outside and is trapped by his Twilight and New Moon fame? Not quite accurate when you see so many photos of Pattinson out on the town in Vancouver.

So what is the Twilight truth about Robert Pattinson? One recent Pattinson headline that made me laugh was the interview quote on the latest cover of People magazine in which Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart revealed they’re just like a married couple. Although some Twilight romance trackers don’t want to believe it, that quote doesn’t say Pattinson and Stewart ARE a couple. Are Robert and Kristen having fun with the rumors and now fueling the Twilight romance debate? Who knows at this Twilight Saga point? With so many stories about Robert Pattinson hitting the web each day, do you really think everything you read about Robert Pattinson is true? Let me know, seriously, I’m dying to hear your Twilight Pattinson thoughts on this one.

source : Larson Hill - thedeadbolt.com via thinking of rob
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09   [Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09 Icon_minitime1Lun 19 Oct - 18:26

TRADUCTION

La vérité sur Robert Pattinson?

Vu la folle popularité autour de Twilight et Robert Pattinson , ainsi que celle que va susciter New Moon et les nombreuses histoires sur Pattinson , vous êtes vous demandé si ces histoires étaient vraies ? Pensez vous que tout ce qui est écrit soit vrai?

Vous avez les news sur Robert Pattinson et Kristen Stewart remportant un prix au Spike Scream Awards dimanche soir. Pour vérifier cette information Robert Pattinson , il suffit d'aller vérifier. Mais qu'en est il des centaines de gros titres sur Robert Pattinson, Twilight et New Moon qu'on voit tous les jours sur les prétendues rumeurs de romance entre Robert Pattinson et Kristen Stewart? Qu'en est il des rumeurs des sources anonymes qui ont vu Robert Pattinson dans des endroits publics ou sur le plateau d' Eclipse? Qu'en est il de ces fameuses sources ? Je me demande juste si les fans perçoivent la vérité parmi toutes ces histoires sur Pattinson ?

Ayant écrit de nombreuses histoires sur Robert Pattinson ces derniers mois et en ayant lu des centaines , je me demande parfois ce qu'en pensent les fans . Prenez la récente histoire des restaurateurs de Vancouver qui disent que Robert Pattinson et Kristen Stewart fréquentent les restaurants de la ville et que Pattinson et Stewart sont un couple. Croyez vous que parce qu'on dit avoir vu Robert Pattinson et Kristen Stewart sont en couple ce soit vrai?

J'attends depuis des mois les preuves de ces soi disant sources”. Bien que la romance entre Pattinson et Stewart fasse encore les gros titres, quelles sont les preuves?Ce ne sont que des spéculations. Si Robert Pattinson et Kristen Stewart sont un couple, super Mais pourquoi croire sans preuve ? Et s'ils n'étaient pas en couple? Pattinson a fait de nombreuses interviews et de nombreuses citations plus que douteuses ont fait surface sur le Net. Mais la grossesse de Kristen Stewart ? Vous vous en souvenez de celle là ? Des preuves?

Quel est le lien avec Twilight ? Robert Pattinson veut il arrêter? Non , ce n'est pas ce qu'il a dit . Robert Pattinson est t il triste ? Non . Robert Pattinson est il le prisonnier de sa célébrité ? Non car on a des tas de photos de Pattinson en ville à Vancouver.

Donc où est la vérité sur Robert Pattinson ? La dernière ITW de Pattinson dans people Magazine m'a fait rire ( révélation qu'ils sont en couple) . On n'y croit pas. Robert et Kristen s'en amuse t ils? Qui sait ? Avec autant d'histoires sur Robert Pattinson pensez vous que tout soit vrai? Faites le moi savoir. J'ai hâte de savoir

source : Larson Hill - thedeadbolt.com via thinking of rob
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09   [Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09 Icon_minitime1Lun 19 Oct - 18:31

mon dieu, c'est le grand vide sidéral son truc Shocked au moins les tabloïds qui racontent des conneries sont drôles à lire. lui c'est juste chiant.

suis désolée ptiteaurel si j'avais su, j'aurais pas mis ce truc insipide et sans intérêt scratch
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09   [Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09 Icon_minitime1Lun 19 Oct - 19:02

C'est pas grave. C'est pas un pavé. Ils radotent à fond le mec . [Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09 297345
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09   [Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09 Icon_minitime1

[Web] La vérité à propos de Robert Pattinson - thedeadbolt.com - 19.10.09
Page 1 sur 1