TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
AliExpress : Nouveaux codes promo (8€, 20€, ...
Voir le deal

[New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.

5 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

[New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Empty
MessageSujet: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 0:09

La conférence de presse à Los Angeles va débuter au Four Seasons Hotel à Beverly Hills

photo celebuzz

sur le twitter de celebuzz

Just bumped into Kristen Stewart. She's wearing all black and her hair is short - she looks cute!

Also saw Taylor Lautner in a nice sportcoat. He looks handsome - no surprise! Smile

Kristen is up first today. Then Cullens, Volturi, Wolfpack, Taylor, and finally Rob!

Getting excited for the #newmoon madness to begin! Are you guys ready?

We heard that the Cullen family plan on playing DJ Hero together while waiting for their part of the conference to begin.

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Sam 7 Nov - 1:12, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 0:16

twitter George Roush

press conference hasn't started yet. 3G coverage is awful guys. Will do my best. Entire cast will be here.

Here's where the cast will be sitting. #newmoon stupid 3G coberage...

Kristen Stewart will be up first. Hopefully the publicists don't crack down on my badass twilightin'

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Sam 7 Nov - 0:35, édité 1 fois
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 0:17

twitter answerbitch

T-minus eight minutes until the #newmoon press conferences begin, which means T-minus a half hour until the #newmoon press conferences begin

BTW, there's a chance that the press shall be banned from Tweeting during the con; if that's the case, radio silence ends after
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 0:29

twitter George Roush

Kristen is here!

Sorry guys. #newmoon "security" cracking down on me video taping it. Only got 5 minutes of Kristen. Will put it up later. FOR YOU FANS!

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Sam 7 Nov - 0:35, édité 1 fois
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 0:31

twitter celebuzz

propos de kristen

K: The whole rumor/tabloid stuff –its so obviously false 2 me evn b4 I became a part of it, so once I was the star of it, its like a show.

K: It’s like a soap opera. False realism. It doesn’t bother me. I don’t take it personally.

Kristen on Bryce Dallas Howard: Bryce is scary. She's really oddly sweet as well, so it's funny to see her switch back and forth.

Kristen Stewart on Taylor Lautner: I know Im using this grammatically incorrect, but he’s the FUNNEST guy I’ve ever hung out with. #newmoon

KStew on Taylor Lautner: Even seeing him walk around on set was a different experience. Hes become a different person. Hes really grown up.

Kristen Stewart: I’m never going to a biker. I'm scared of cars. Taylor rode motorcycles really well. #newmoon
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 0:34

twitter Taryn Ryder

Kstew here! Looking gorg in a blazer and tee. Says she's much more comfortable now than last year

Says tabloids are like shows w/ false realism. Doesn't bother her and she doesn't take it personally

Kristen says she thinks she's a boring person, u won't find her at clubs/bars unless its an event. Love this girl

twitter answerbitch

Breaking news: KStew is flesh and blood. Disappointment at an endless depth.

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Sam 7 Nov - 0:44, édité 1 fois
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 0:44

twitter Taryn Ryder

We just got our question in w/ Kstew...not gonna lie, kinda blushed! She's hilarious and in a great mood

twitter George Roush

Kristen said shooting the break up scene was very difficult.

Kristen says it's awesome that girls look up to Bella.

twitter ted casablanca

Don't worry ks says twi fans aren't scary at all! She is afraid of crowds tho in general

someone just asked thr Rob question..gave loveable non denail denial again

twitter celebuzz

Kristen Stewart: I’m a boring person I don’t go out to bars and stuff a whole lot unless its like an event.

Kristen says one of the coolest moments she ever had when she finished filming New Moon - because it was so moving to her.
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 1:01

twitter celebuzz

Kristen: I think Bella is a good character 4 girls 2 look up 2.

Kristen: The fact that she’s normal, and I think the most typically relatable thing is that shes awesome and she doesn’t know it.

K: I’m very protective of Bella. I feel a shared ownership

K: I can't wait to do a fourth one.

Kristen doesn't know when they will start filming the 4th movie, nor whether Breaking Dawn will be split into two movies.

Kristen Stewart: I really feel like if you feel like you need to do something then you need to do it. And by it I mean anything.

KStew: Be extreme. Go for it. I think that thats the point. I know this is a movie about immortality and mortality, but you only live once.

twitter ted casablanca

kristen stewart: i feel very protective of bella

twitter Taryn Ryder

In eclipse KS says she loves the tent scene w/ jacob and edward...loves scenes w/ the three of them

KS isn't allowed to talk about Breaking Dawn start date or if it'll be two movies, they skipped the guy who asked it

twitter George Roush

Kristen says Eclipse is great. Bella is content. The effects are better. Look for a big battle. Can't wait to do 4th film.

Kristen says she wasn't trying to imitate Joan Jett. Wanted her own impersonation.

Kristen says it's ok to try anything girls. Just admit if you make a mistake. Worldy advice.

twitter Answer B!tch

Overall initial impression of KStew pressor so far: Very psyched about the franchise, "protective" of character -- and cool hair!

twitter Hollywood Outbreak

Kirtsetn Stewart: Craziest fan. I had various experiences some touching

Kirsten Stewart: oin Brazin this guy was chasingv after us. One guy kept screaming where is robert?

kristen stewart: its funny when you relate to fans on a human level

kristen stewart: bella is a great charchter for a young girl

kristen stewart: Question: does she apprciate when fans relate to her

Kristen Stewart sometime fans have have problems seperating them from their charachters

Kristen Stewart: Does not affect her

Kristen Stewart: Are there memories from set she will take with her?

Kristen stewart: End of flming was in Italy you could feel the energy and I can't turn off until the last moment. Favorite moment was when the film wrapped

Kristen stewart she feels attachted to bella. Very protective of Bella. Liker her a lot

Kristen Stewart: Q Any moent making the thrid movie

Kristen Stewart: Eclipse comeptely changes bella is back to herself

Kristen Stewart: what I love of eclipsee is the different level of love. Bella is honest. Loved playing with Jacob & edward all 3

Krusten Stewart: Elicpse the effetc are more than in new moon. I can't wait to do the 4th one.

Kristen Stewart: The way bella deals with edward and to have people come in and help is great

Don;t knwo about the 4th movie

Kristen Stewart NEw Moon: Can't relate to immortality. She can only relate as much as bella can

Kirsten Stewart: Bella acknwloges bella doesn't know immortality. Big thing for Bella is change.

Kristen Stewart New Moon: Q How did she balnce bella than playing JOan Jett?

Kristen Stewart New Moon L I can only play charachters as if they were real people

Kristen Stewart New Moon: In terms of approching parts it just happens. I got to know Joan Jett as a person and through photos

Kristen Stewart New Moon : would have like more time to play in New MOon and Joan Jett movie

Kristen Stewart New Moon: is she worried abnout youger audience that bella giving bad idea to kids

FIN DE LA CONFERENCE POUR KRISTEN
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 1:03

Arrivée des Cullen

je vais faire un topic par compte twitter et les updater
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 1:06

twitter celebuzz

Ashley Greene just asked Kellan Lutz if he wants to sit on her lap. Haha.

Ashley Green looks drop dead gorgeous in a blue and white striped dress.

I think this time we were a little more prepared. And we had the fans behind us. It was a much more fun relaxed experience. –N. Reed

I think Catherine [Hardwicke] was thrown into this just as much as the rest of us. - Nikki Reed

Ashley Greene herself did all of the crazy driving that Alice does between Forks and Italy to save Edward.

Nikki thinks Rosalie and Esme tear apart mountain lions together at night (when they aren’t sleeping).

Nikki Reed says theres no mystery anymore about actors. She wouldn't mind slipping under the radar, but casting depends on exposure.

Forgot 2 say, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, and Elizabeth Reaser are here 2 represent the Cullen family. Where's @peterfacinelli ?

Nikki Reed says theres no mystery anymore about actors. She wouldn't mind slipping under the radar, but casting depends on exposure.

Kellan Lutz : Meeting Michael Bay was so cool.

Kellan Lutz on getting pale makeup: I didn’t go to the beach that much so I probably saved an hour in the chair

Nikki Reed was obsessed with the Spice Girls when she was little! So cute!!

Kellan is obsessed with candy and animals. He went on a safari in Africa and says he can't go back to a zoo.

Elizabeth Reaser loves True Blood. Smile

Question: What do u wish ur character could do? Kellen: Stunts Elizabeth: Have sex Nikki: Smile Ashley: My character does lots of cool stuff

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Sam 7 Nov - 1:21, édité 3 fois
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 1:08

twitter Taryn Ryder

Just ran into Ashley she's making her way to room, she's one of my faves so nice. Said she's hanging in there w/ all press! Looks great

Kellan just said he loved me...any Emmitt fans out there? The feelings mutual, he's so hotttt!

Kellan, Ashley, Nikki, and Elizabeth all together....def can tell kellan/ashley are close and nikki/elizabeth are

They all gave long responses to our question about how they balance letting public know about their private lives and keeping it private

Kristen did too btw

Question they're all most sick of being asked: "do you know Rob?"

Elizabeth says Nikki is most maternal on set. They're for sure the new besties

We're gonna try to grab one exclusively after who should we go for?

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Sam 7 Nov - 1:20, édité 1 fois
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 1:19

twitter Answer B!tch

Ashley Greene says favorite style influences include Audrey Hepburn, Jackie O; says wardrobe took her input on that in re Alice's style
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 1:23

FIN DE LA CONFERENCE DE PRESSE POUR LES CULLEN

ARRIVEE DES VOLTURI
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 1:24

twitter celebuzz

For the Volturi we have Dakota Fanning, Cameron Bright, Jamie Campbell Bower and Michael Sheen.

Jamie Campbell Bower has the HOTTEST accent. Dakota has a bling-y ring in the shape of a cobra. Cute!

Michael got Aro’s voice from Stephenies line saying he had a voice like feathers. Thought of ChildCatcher from Chity Chitty Bang Bang.

Michael Sheen: It’s quite thrilling to have Dakota Fanning call you master

Jamie Campbell Bower: I wouldn’t say were evil. We’re the govt and not everyone likes the govt, which is fine

Jamie Campbell Bower: We're there to keep evry1 in check. Without us it would be cmplte anarchy, Vampire anarchy

If Dakota could have any super power she would want to read people's minds. Jamie CB would fly. Cameron would want every power.

Michael Sheen would want to appear 3cm to the right of where he actually is. Haha!

Dakota Fanning on Jane: She doesn’t use her power for good, which is another thing which is interesting to me

Dakota on red contacts: Its rly scry. I think it makes ne woman look automaticlly evil. U get used 2 it after a while n u can c pretty good.

Michael Sheen's daughter has Twilight and New Moon posters all over her bedroom. He says she put one pic up of him out of pity. LOL

Dakota Fanning says she is obsessed with baby names, and she loves names in general. Been planning her childrens names since she was 4.

Dakota Fanning got to be a homecoming princess at her high school this fall

Dakota Fanning is the only Volturi actor who actually got to film in Italy. The rest of the filming with Volturi was actually in Vancouver!

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Sam 7 Nov - 1:41, édité 11 fois
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 1:25

twitter Hollywood Outbreak

dakota fanning, michael sheen up now

dakota fanning New moon: What was the highligh tplaying jane: The costume and get to play evil charachter

Dakot fanning New Moon: finshed filming the eclispe

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Sam 7 Nov - 1:28, édité 1 fois
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 1:26

twitter Daniel Fienberg de hitfix

Dakota Fanning is wearing a ring featuring a giant cobra. Awwww... She's all grows up!

Dakota Fanning enjoyed playing an evil character. Which is odd, because I've thought *all* her characters were evil.

"I've been observing vampires for sometime now, but I finally got to have my own fangs. But we don't have fangs." -Michael Sheen

"I woudn't say we're evil necessarily. We're the government. Not everybody likes the government." - Jamie Campbell Bower

"It's quite thrilling to have Dakota Fanning call you 'Master.'" - Michael Sheen. Ummm...

Michael Sheen would want to appear 3cm to the right of where he actually is. Haha!

The awesome Michael Sheen tells a story of being accosted trying on jeans. His daughter is a "Twilight" fan and has his picture up.

"I'm obsessed with baby names, with what people name their children... I just love names in general." -Dakota Fanning

"I've been planning my children's names since I was four." - Yup. Dakota Fanning's all grows up

"For me, at least, that's one of the goals as an actor, to have an action figure with a pull-string." -Cameron Bright

"I lose days with my Lucien figure and my Aro figure just fighting... And then they have tea parties." -Sheen

Dakota Fanning would like to emphasize that she was a Homecoming *Princess* not Queen. She's only a junior.
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 1:47

FIN DE LA CONFERENCE DE PRESSE DES VOLTURI

A SUIVRE LE WOLFPACK
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 1:51

CHANGEMENT DE PROGRAMME

A SUIVRE : MELISSA ROSENBERG ET CHRIS WEITZ ET UN PRODUCTEUR
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 1:54

twitter celebuzz

Sitting down now is Director Chris Weitz, Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg, and Producer Wyck Godfrey

Melissa on Taylor: I wish I could take credit 4 when Jacob takes his shirt off, but theyre n the book, and it seemed unwise 2 take them out.

I think the crucial difference b/t the book and the film is that when Bella hallucinates Edward she also sees him. – Chris Weit

Chris Weitz says the way Edward looks during the hallucinations is like a candle flickering.

Chris Weitz on Taylor being recast: There was a brief possibility but I was always convinced he was going to be able to do it

Chris Weitz on Soundtrack: I generally think it's been one of the best soundtrack albums ever created

Producer Wyck Godfrey on Rachelle: It was simply bc she wasn’t available when we were set to film the movie and we found out too late.

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Sam 7 Nov - 2:16, édité 5 fois
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 1:56

"They're in the book and it seemed unwise to leave them out." -Melissa Rosenberg on the myriad topless scenes.

"They can't afford t-shirts given the amount of time they turn into wolves and their shirts burst" - Weitz on the Wolfpack

"It made sense to be unashamed of the emotionality of the piece." -Weitz.

"You don't want too much Edward, because you lose the really important sense of missing him." - Weitz

"That was a brief possibility, but I was always convinced that he was going to be able to do it." -Weitz on recasting Taylor

"I genuinely think it's one of the best soundtrack albums that's ever been done." - Weitz. It's very indie.

"I hate slo-mo. Normally. But..." -Weitz. There's a *lot* of slo-mo in "New Moon."

"It was simply because she wasn't available at the time we were set to make the movie." - Wyck Godfrey on the recasting of Victoria

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Sam 7 Nov - 2:15, édité 5 fois
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 2:03

twitter Steven Weintraub

they're talking about how they kept Rob in the movie even though he wasn't big part of the book. btw, the effect they did in movie was cool

Chris Weitz is talking about the slo mo in the movie and why he used it. Also about being careful not to make Jacob too appealing

twitter Taryn Ryder

Vampires don't appeal to Chris its the characters. Especially bella + chance to work with cast especially KStew that made him want to do NM

Okay just talked to Chris and Melissa Rosenberg briefly after panel about Breaking Dawn...they're tight lipped but some good stuff Smile

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Sam 7 Nov - 2:23, édité 2 fois
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 2:16

CONFERENCE DE PRESSE POUR ROB DANS 45 MINUTES (en principe)
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 2:19

Peter n'a pu être présent à la conférence de presse, apparemment il a loupé l'avion

Citation :
peterfacinelli

Heading 2 LA.Barely made flight. Had 2 dive in2 the plane as door closed, like an action movie.Xcept door hit me in the head.I need a take 2
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 2:20

FIN DE LA CONFERENCE POUR MELISSA, CHRIS ET WICK

ARRIVEE DU WOLFPACK
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Nov - 2:21

twitter celebuzz

The Wolfpack is here! Chaske Spencer, Alex Meraz, Bronson Pelletier, Kiowa Gordon.

All the boys just started saying "Sexy time!" It's so true - these guys are HOT!

Alex Meraz – We had about 4 months of training. It’s hard.

These boys are all playing off each other -they really r like brothers. Hard to catch a quote. Chaske is def the leader onscreen and off. Smile

Alex Meraz - As representatives for Native Americans in this frachise we have responsibility not to be a bad image.

Alex Meraz - It's time for us to change Hollywood's take on Native Americans.

The wolves listened to a lot of Beastie Boys and 50 Cent while they worked out together

Chaske Spencer on the wolfpack: We’re like a rockband.

All 4 of the wolves here have tattos that had to be covered. They are thinking about getting the actual Quileute wolfpack tattoo together!

The wolves haven't seen the film yet, they wanted to wait until it was done with the soundtrack added and everything.

While the Cullens are lightened, the wolfpack is actually bronzed and made darker for the film

Chaske Spencer on cold outside while filming - You could cut glass with our nipples

Alex Meraz on being shirtless - It's like a costume. You wear it, you don it, you own it.

"We were extinct except for Adam Beach. They were almost going to put him in the Smithsonian." -One wolf on Native Americans in Hollywood

Answer B!tch

Wolf Pack actors reveal the music that helped them get in character: Beastie Boys, natch. Not a joke

George Roush

The Wolfpack guys have talked about getting the wolfpack tat a perm one after the films.

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Sam 7 Nov - 2:39, édité 11 fois
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.   [New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A. Icon_minitime1

[New Moon] La conférence de presse à L.A.
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant