TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Oceanic – Climatiseur monobloc réversible mobile 3530 W /12000 BTU
254.99 € 319.99 €
Voir le deal

[How to be] Les news

+23
babe
Lorraine
nicolisandra
lilipucia
belladeludo
Sabine
Valy
vavounette
dashka75
Patty
nanie
WhateverYouSay...
lysterik
Mél
cerise
sevy48
clara
acab
ptiteaurel
pluie-etoile
Screenager
Lion_RobPattinson
admin
27 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

[How to be] Les news - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Lun 13 Avr - 4:54

merci petiteaurel [How to be] Les news - Page 2 285756 (bon beh je dois m'améliorer en anglais à force de faire des traductions car c'est quasi ce que j'avais compris à un ou deux expressions près Wink )
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Lun 13 Avr - 6:16

"How to be" sortira en DVD en Angleterre le 4 mai prochain. Il est en pré-commande sur Amazon.UK >>> ICI

info robsessed
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Lun 13 Avr - 10:49

C'est cool Valériane, je voulais juste te filer un coup de main car je me doutais bien que tu avais tout compris [How to be] Les news - Page 2 58910
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mar 14 Avr - 9:35

Extraits d'une interview d'Oliver Irving (auteur, réalisateur) et Joe Hastings (compositeurs).

Citation :
3. How many people auditioned for the role of Art? What was it about Robert Pattinson that got him the role?

Oliver Irving: We did auditions for this for well over a year in bursts. I feel like I must have seen every young male actor in London! I was looking for someone who would work well with the others actors I had in place to play Art’s friends. These were non-actors whose approach had been tailored while we made home movies over the years, so the actor for Art needed not to seem like he had been to drama school. Rob has said that at the time he was thinking of giving up acting and pursuing music as he was unhappy with roles he was getting offered – But pretty much straight away I knew he was right for the part. He had a sort of playful energy perhaps even naivety which he brought to the part and he really seemed to understand the characters.

5. Can you explain the process of creating the songs for the film? Were they written before filming and recorded afterwards?

Oliver Irving: The songs that art plays in the film where written by Me and Joe as we were writing the script – so there right from the start. We thought it would be fun to write these kind of clumsy songs that lay out Art’s mind state, but that contain a great little hook or melody that could be expanded to make up the score of the film…

Joe Hastings: Yes, we had songs in place for Art by late 2005 and the songs and incidental music developed as the screenplay progressed. We wrote Art’s songs together and I went away and tried to develop incidental music from Art’s ‘primitive’ tracks. The idea was to give the film a progressive aspect; for the music to shift with Art’s various moods through the film. We wanted the music to have a thematic progression and follow a melodic sensibility, and hopefully add to the overall cohesion. It was a challenge to develop distinctive arrangements that at the same time were an extension of his music.

Oliver Irving: we were adamant that they be recorded live on set as well and not re-recorded afterwards – that just sounds so phony. All the music in the film was done this way.

Joe Hastings: It was important that Rob was heard playing the tracks to add to the believability of his character, we wanted the songs to feel like ‘his’ and Rob really pulled this off.

7. What did Rob bring to the role of Art, musically speaking? Did he have any input on the composition of the songs and what guitars did Rob play during the film?

Oliver Irving: There is a great ‘jam session’ sequence where Ronny is playing his electronic stuff and Art is strumming away soulfully on the guitar while Nikki is singing away about random things. It was very funny to shoot and painful to watch!

Joe Hastings: Rob brought a kind of ownership to the music. Before the part was cast I was unsure as to whether someone could make the tracks seem real. I think Rob genuinely enjoyed playing the songs.

Rob played a battered old nylon string acoustic which Oliver ‘acquired’ from a school, we found a piece of rope in the studios we used as a set and decided that it would make the perfect guitar strap for Art. For the final sequence we deliberately chose a flashy if slightly tacky Guitar made by ‘Ovation’. It was one of those bowl backed fiber glass types that I hate, they’re the nouveau riche’s guitar of choice.

9. Lastly, since our community is for the appreciation of Rob’s music, we would love to see him continue doing music. What do you think of Rob’s musician side? Would you like to see more from him, musically?

Oliver Irving: Yes definitely – it is clearly something he really loves.

Joe Hastings: Rob is a lot better than the songs he performs in the film suggest, it’s very hard to play down your abilities in the way that Rob did so excellently in character as Art.

source : Pattinson_Music via spunk ransom
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mar 14 Avr - 10:23

3; Combien d'acteurs ont auditionné?
Beaucoup , en fait il avait déjà casté les autres acteurs donc il avait besoin de quelqu'un qui s'entende bien avec eux et qui avait une expèrience des planches; Dès qu'il a vu Rob il asu qu'il était fait pour le rôle (il était joueur, plein d'energie et de naiveté

5; les chansons?
Elles ont été ecrites en m^me temps que le script par Oliver et Joe. Ils pensaient qu'il fallait qu Art chante des chansons maladroites ( correspondant à son état d'esprit)
Le but était de faire passer cette notion d'évolution du personnage à travers ses chansons (qui ont été enregistrés en live et pas ré enregistrés par la suite)C'était important pour eux que Rob puisse jouer et s'approprier les chansons (crédibilité du personnage)

7; Apport de Rob musicalement?
Ils parlent d'une scène où chaque personne joue un truc différent et le tournage fut une partie de plaisir mais pas le visionnage
Rob s'est approprié la musique , avant le casting il doutait de pouvoir trouver quelqu'un qui joue aussi bien le personnage et Rob a vraiment pris sonpied en jouant les morceaux
ensuite ils parlent des guitares : ils avaient retrouvés de vieilles cordes donc ils les ont mises pour que le son soit moins moderne alors que dans la scène finale, la guitare est flambant neuve, typique de celles achetés par le friqués

9, Voudriez vous voir Rob poursuivre sa carrière musicale?
OUi car il est vraiment doué. C'est difficile de faire semblant de mal joué, il faut vraiment avoir un sacré talent pour le faire
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mar 14 Avr - 10:40

merci [How to be] Les news - Page 2 285756

Citation :
9, Voudriez vous voir Rob poursuivre sa carrière musicale?
OUi car il est vraiment doué. C'est difficile de faire semblant de mal joué, il faut vraiment avoir un sacré talent pour le faire

tu m'étonnes [How to be] Les news - Page 2 148332 j'en croyais pas mes oreilles quand j'ai vu (et entendu) l'extrait [How to be] Les news - Page 2 844734
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mar 14 Avr - 10:45

Oui on se demande si c'est le même Rob
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mar 14 Avr - 19:03

Mais quand l'acteur est excellent il peut tout faite
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Ven 17 Avr - 0:30

Interview d'Oliver Irving par radaronline

Oliver Irving Talks about “How To Be” and Rob

How To Be director Oliver Irving spoke with RadarOnline recently. He discussed casting Rob in the role of Art, as well as shooting the drunken pub scene for the film and how Rob’s female co-star didn’t care for him to much.

Before he set foot on the Twilight set, Robert Pattinson threw himself into the film How to Be so fully that one especially debaucherous evening will forever be recorded in cinematic history. In the coming of age story Pattinson plays a twenty-something musician in the midst of a quarter-life crisis and in real life, he went through a normal growing pain when the actress playing his girlfriend was insistent in turning a blind eye to his now-famous brooding good looks.

Director Oliver Irving tells Radaronline.com about that special night when he took the crew to film a scene in a pub: “That was method acting, that was perfect method acting. I got them all hopelessly drunk. I would tell them what would have to happen in the scene and tell them what they should be doing but they just got completely drunk. A lot of time when you see them laughing in that scene they’re having a hoot, and when they’re laughing it’s because someone would say something and they would all crack up and I would just keep rolling the film and knew that it would be fine. Usually when people laugh in films it looks phony and I wanted them to laugh. You go to a pub, you get drunk and laugh. I wanted them to lift the mood a little bit. All that was for real, that’s Rob cracking up. When he’s drinking beer and smoking that’s for real. When he’s getting slapped across the face that’s for real and when he’s standing in the cold selling all his stuff that’s for real. He’s standing there getting very, very cold and he looks miserable and he is.”

Irving was a big fan of Rob’s from the minute he walked into the audition. “We were looking for someone who would be able to take responsibility for playing this big part in a way. Rob just got it a lot more. He was actually very un-pretentious,” Irving remembered. “He would laugh at himself and I remember when Rob came in he asked questions about the script and I realized that he actually read the script and got it. We’d start playing with the scene and I’d call him in to work with other actors and we just knew straight away that it would work.”

Pattinson’s character has a love interest in the film but she dumps him right away — something pretty similar to what happened when the cameras weren’t rolling! Irving fondly recalls how the actress Alisah Amah was less than enthusiastic about her hunky co-star. “At the time they actually didn’t get on very well. I don’t know, Rob must have done something, I don’t know, funny, but I remember she was not happy,” he said. “I think that came through in the film actually, we had wanted to it be warmer but she was very unhappy, she really got wound up by him. It must be very funny for her now.”

via spunkransom
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Ven 17 Avr - 20:41

Le réalisateur nous raconte comment il a casté Rob et tourné la scéne où il est ivre dans un pub (ah mon avis il a pas dû se forcer pour la tourner celle là) et du fait que la fille qui jouait avec lui ne lui prêtait pas attention

Rob s'est super investi dans le tournage de ce film et le réalisateur se souvient d'un soirée de débauche mémorable: il a fait boire tous les acteurs, il leur a dit ce qui se passait dans la scène et ce qu'il devait faire mais ils étaient tous trop ivres donc lorsque dans le film ils rient c'est par pure ivresse, il voulait que leur rires soient authentique . Il ajoute que lorsque Rob boit et fume ce n'est pas pour rire il y va à fond. Lorsqu'il se prend une claque ou lorsqu'il vend ses affaires c'est pour de vrai. Il a l'ai frigorifié et dans un état pitoyable mais rien n'est joué tout est vrai

Il recherchait quelqu'un sans prétention et dès qu'ils ont vu Rob ils ont su que c'était lui. Il pratique l'auto dérison et lit les scripts ( ah bon pas les autres acteurs!!)

pattinson dans le film a une petite amis qui le largue tout de suite, c'est à dire comme ce qui est arrivé lors du tournage Au départ Amah et Rob ne s'entendait pas car Rob avait du lui faire une remarque qui ne lui avait pas plu et elle ne pouvait ps le voir.
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Ven 17 Avr - 20:44

merci ptiteaurel [How to be] Les news - Page 2 285756

mouarf le rob qui se torche pour les besoins du film, quelle abnégation lool . ça devait être mémorable tous les acteurs bourrés. lol!
pluie-etoile
Modote
Modote
pluie-etoile

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Ven 17 Avr - 21:16

ca devait etre super drole vivement qu on le voit ce film
acab
Rob'nubilé
Rob'nubilé
acab

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Ven 17 Avr - 21:52

ptiteaurel a écrit:

Rob s'est super investi dans le tournage de ce film et le réalisateur se souvient d'un soirée de débauche mémorable: il a fait boire tous les acteurs, il leur a dit ce qui se passait dans la scène et ce qu'il devait faire mais ils étaient tous trop ivres donc lorsque dans le film ils rient c'est par pure ivresse, il voulait que leur rires soient authentique . Il ajoute que lorsque Rob boit et fume ce n'est pas pour rire il y va à fond. Lorsqu'il se prend une claque ou lorsqu'il vend ses affaires c'est pour de vrai. Il a l'ai frigorifié et dans un état pitoyable mais rien n'est joué tout est vrai

Ah lui aussi quand il boit et fume il y va à fond ... ça me donne encore plus envie de faire une soirée arrosée avec lui , j'ai des jeux et chansons en tout genre qui incitent à boire si il veux essayer je suis là xD

Il est trop fort ce Rob' [How to be] Les news - Page 2 342587
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sam 18 Avr - 3:59

Traduction

Robert Pattison attendu pour la présentation du film "How to be" à Minneapolis le 20 avril (sous réserves)

L'acteur britannique, plus connu pour ses rôles dans Harry Potter et Twlight, est actuellement en vedette dans How To Be, qui sera projeté à Minneapolis au Festival International du Film la semaine prochaine.

L'après film débutera à 9 heures ce lundi 20 avril dans le Clubhouse Lounge de Brit's Pub (1110 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, 612.332.3908). Le casting et l'équipe du film doivent être présents. Robert Pattinson pourrait être là également. Le communiqué de presse qui a été envoyé indique son nom suivi de trois points d'exclamation

http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/2009/04/robert_pattison.php
via spunk ransom
clara
Rob'nubilé
Rob'nubilé
clara

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Lun 20 Avr - 20:10

merci pour la traduction.
Pour moi qui ne parle pas très bien anglais c'est très appréciable

C'est COOL
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mar 21 Avr - 19:10

Photos du livret du CD de la BO

[How to be] Les news - Page 2 Th_CDHTB01 [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Th_CDHTB02 [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Th_CDHTB03 [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Th_CDHTB04

source : londonjacobs via spunk ransom
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Jeu 23 Avr - 3:00

Traduction

Réaction d' Alisa Arnah, partenaire de robert pattinson dans “How to Be”, auprès du site Robert Pattinson Australia suite au dernier article de RadarOnline :

Alisa Arnah, l'actrice qui joue Jessica dans HOW TO BE, nous a écrit au sujet de l'interview d'Oliver Irving à Radar Online. Nous pensons qu'il est important que tout le monde sache la vérité en ce qui concerne ce qu'elle pense de rob.

Voici ce qu'elle a dit :

Citation :
Bonjour tout le monde. Ici Alisa Arnah.

Quelqu'un m'a parlé de cet article et je je veux juste mettre les choses au clair... Ca n'est absolument pas vrai que je n'apprécie pas Rob. Il était très drôle et m'a fait rire. J'admets que le romantisme n'est pas ma tasse de thé mais c'est vraiment quelqu'un de très chouette. Je ne sais pas d'où a pu venir ce malentendu mais maintenant vous savez la vérité.

Merci, Alisa.

source : spunk ransom
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Jeu 23 Avr - 3:42

interview d'Oliver Irving et deJoe Hasting

All Boston Blog Talks How To Be
Written by Tracy Garrett

The How To Be Tour heads to Boston this week, where it will play at The Coolidge Corner Theater at 9:30 pm. All Boston Blog interviewed Writer/Director Oliver Irving and Composer Joe Hastings prior to their visit to Boston.

How to Be screening Coolidge Corner Theatre Thursday, 9:30 p.m. $15, ticket information If Mormon (and Twilight series author) Stephenie Meyer drank alcohol, one would assume that Oliver Irving, writer and director of indie film How to Be would be first in line to buy Meyer a beer. Since anything at all connected to Twilight these days is instant box office or merchandising gold, what was once simply Irving’s feature film debut is now the must-see indie for fans of Robert Pattinson, the British actor who starred in How to Be before he headed off to become sparkly vampire Edward Cullen.

The combination of strong film festival buzz and the ongoing Pattinson craze has prompted the Independent Film Channel to distribute the film through its IFC Festival Direct cable service. On April 29, the film will be available on demand through the IFC service. Boston audiences, however, will get a chance to see the film in advance - and on the big screen - with a special viewing to be held Thursday at the Coolidge Corner Theatre. Irving, composer Joe Hastings, and actors Johnny White and Mike Pearce will attend the 9:30 p.m. screening. Bostonist spoke to Irving and Hastings last week and learned how one little cinematic blockbuster can turn a little film into one with huge demand.

At the time of our phone call, Irving and Hastings were in the back seat of a car en route to the California Independent Film Festival, one of the 19 film festivals to which the picture has been accepted since it made its Slamdance debut in 2008 (it should be noted that Irving has said in past interviews that he finished editing the film just a couple of days before Slamdance). The pair is in the midst of a cross-country tour with the film; screenings have, by large, sold out well in advance. When we relayed that online communities are begging Irving to bring the film to Asia, the director chuckled. “It’s been amazing,” the British director said. “Those people who were fans of Rob who see the movie, they say after that it feels like it’s the right movie for them. There’s been a good transference and we’ve discovered a whole extra audience.” Similarly, those fans have discovered a different side of Pattinson than the - let’s be honest now - matinee idol performances that they’ve seen in Twilight and the Harry Potter series. In How to Be , Pattinson plays Art, a post-collegiate twentysomething struggling with a quarterlife crisis and the nagging sensation that he lacks the normalcy of his peers. After a quick succession of situation-altering events - breakup, job woes - he hires a live-in life coach to learn how to be as normal as everyone else.

“When we first meet Art, he’s met that point where people have try to forage ahead in a career or artistic endeavor to really try to make it work for them,” Irving said. “It’s when they suddenly think, ‘I’m an adult all of a sudden and I have to make decisions and figure out what to do with my life,’ which is very intimidating time of their lives. He feels muzzled up and confused, can’t quite figure out how to make it work.”

Art’s music comes to play heavily in the film, which is why Irving and Hasting collaborated together both on the script and the score. The movie’s original songs were written at the same time as the screenplay and develop to become components of the film score. That doesn’t mean, however, that Art is much of an artist, Hastings said. “The idea of the character is very self-indulged, self-involved. He is actually not a very good musician and writes these primitive tracks,” said Hastings. Since Pattinson is an accomplished guitarist, pianist and singer, Pattinson was required not only to perform the songs for the film (for which the soundtrack is now available), but tone down his ability to convey Art’s bumbling attempts at musicality. “He nailed it,” Hastings said. “It would have been difficult if we’d cast someone who didn’t understand that this was integral. It is very difficult for people to convey that honestly. That is one of the things that Rob did brilliantly.”

While the film has an obvious draw from the Twilight crowd, its trailers suggest something a little less Paramore, a little more Badly Drawn Boy - both warm and sad in a dry British sort of way. The blend of comedy and melancholy has been appealing to audiences, Irving said. “There is empathy and understanding,” Irving said. “People have told me that there were times that they didn’t know whether they wanted to laugh or cry. Hopefully the tone of the film, it’s very funny, but they watch the film and they know how this is.”

themovie-fanatic.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Jeu 23 Avr - 11:58

Traduction

Tout le monde parle de How To Be à Boston
Par Tracy Garrett

La tournée promotionnelle de How To Be Tour se dirige vers Boston cette semaine, où le film sera diffusé au Coolidge Corner Theater à 21:30 Le Boston Blog a interviewé Scénariste/réalisateur Oliver Irving et le compositeur Joe Hastings avant leur visite à Boston.

La diffusion de How to Be au Coolidge Corner Theatre Jeudi 21,30 vous en coutera 15 dollars Si la mormone ( auteur de la sagaTwilight ) Stephenie Meyer buvait de l'alcool, on pourrait prétendre que Oliver Irving, scénariste et réalisateur du film How to Be serait le 1er à faire la queue pour payer une bière à Meyer . Puisque que rien en lien avec Twilight n'est rentré au box office ces jours ci ce qui était auparavant un simple long métrage est devenue le film à voir absolument pour les fans de Robert Pattinson, l'acteur Britannique qui joue dans How to Be avant de devenir l'étincelant vampire Edward Cullen.

La combinaison d'un buzz autour d'un bon film et la folie Pattinson a décidé la chaine de film indépendant à distribuer le film grâce au service câblé du IFC Festival Direct Le 29 avril le film sera disponible en VOD . Le public à Boston, toutefois, aura la change de voir le film en avant première – et sur grand écran – avec une diffusion spéciale jeudi au Coolidge Corner Theatre. Irving, le compositeur Joe Hastings, aet les acteurs Johnny White et Mike Pearce sont attendus à 21,30. Le . Bostonist a parlé à Irving et Hastings la semaine dernière et a appris comment un blockbuster peut transformer un film indépendant en un gros succès

A l'époque de notre coup de fil, Irving et Hastings étaient à l'arrière d'une voiture en route vers la Californie pour le festival de films indépendants , l'un des 19 festivals où le film avait été accepté depuis sa première présentation au Slamdance en 2008 (à noter qu' Irving a indiqué dans d'anciennes interviews qu'il avait fini le film quelques jours avant le Slamdance). Les 2 sont au milieu d'une tournée à travers le pays avec leur film; les projections se sont en général faites à guichet fermé. Quand nous avons relayé l'information en ligne les communautés ont priés Irving d'emmener le film jusqu'en Asie, le réalisateur avait été estomaqué. “C'est incroyable,”avait dit le réalisateur Britannique “Ces personnes , fans de Rob, voulaient voir le film, ils ont dit après visionage que c'était le bon film pour eux”. Il y a eu un bon bouche à oreille et nous avons découverts de nouveaux publics.” En même temps, ces fans ont découvert un autre aspect de Pattinson – soyons honnête – différent de l'idole qu'ils avaient découvert dans Twilight et Harry Potter. Dans How to Be , Pattinson joue Art, un étudiant d'une vingtaine d'année se battant contre la cris de l'adolescence et la sensation désagréable que son entourage n'est pas dans la normalité. Après quelques retournements de situations – de ruptures , et de désagrément au boulot – il engage un coach personnel pour apprendre à vivre comme tout le monde.

“Quand nous rencontrons pour la 1ère fois Art, il arrive à un moment de sa vie où les gens doivent essayer d'aller de l'avant , de se lancer dans une carrière artistique pour vraiment faire en sorte qu'ils s'en sortent” Irving a dit . “C'est quand tout à coup ils pensent que ce sont devenus des adultes qui doivent prendre des décisions, et comprendre le sens de leurs vies,’ ce qui est très intimidant . Il se sent confus et pris au piège et ne sait comment se sortir de là.”

La musique d'Art joue un rôle important dans le film, c'est pourquoi Irving et Hasting ont collaboré à la fois sur le script et la bande originale. La BO et le scénario ont été écrit en même temps et développés au fil du film. Cependant cela ne signifie pas , que Art est un artiste, raconte Hastings. “L'idée du personnage est qu'il s'apitoie beaucoup sur son sort .Ce n'est pas réellement un bon musicien et il écrit des chansons primaires,” nus dit Hastings. Puisque Pattinson est un guitariste, pianiste et chanteur accompli, On a demandé à Pattinson non seulement de chanter pour le film (la BO est désormais dispo), mais aussi de réduire ses capacités pour transcrire les débuts chaotiques d'Art dans la musique “il a été génial,” nous révèle Hastings. “Cela aurait été difficile si nous avions choisi quelqu'un qui ne comprenait pas cet aspect du film. C'est très difficile de le faire avec autant d'honnêteté. Et c'est quelque chose que Rob a fait avec brio”

Le film attire bien évidemment la foule fan de Twilight ses trailers suggère autre chose que le style Paramore, mais plutôt un style proche de Badly Drawn Boy – à la fois chaleureux et triste à la Britannique. Le mélange de comédie et de mélancolie a séduit le public, nous confie Irving. “Il y a de l'empathie et de la compréhension,” “Les gens nous ont dit qu'il y avait des moments où ils ne savaient plus s'il fallait rire ou pleurer Heureusement le ton du film, est très léger, mais ils voient le film et savent ce qu'il en est.”
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mer 29 Avr - 21:08

Le réalisateur d'How to be a accordé une interview au site People.com

Traduction

Pourquoi Rob Pattinson a-t-il presque renoncé au métier d'acteur ?

Par Lisa Ingrassia

Pour de nombreux fans de Twilight, il est difficile d'imaginer la vie sans Robert Pattinson après sa performance dans le film en 2008.

Mais Pattinson, âgé de 22 ans, qui joue dans le film indépendant How To Be, a failli décidé de changer de carrière. C'est ce que raconte le réalisateur à People.

"Il a pensé à renoncer au métier d'acteur pour peut-être se tourner uniquement vers la musique uniquement quand ce rôle [dans How To Be] est arrivé", explique le réalisateur, Oliver Irving, à People. "Il voulait interpréter de rôles qu'il ne pouvait pas obtenir".

Irving dit que pour Pattinson, le fait d'avoir le rôle rôle principal dans le film "a fait qu'il y a eu un revirement de situation". Irving ajoute qu'après les films d'Harry Potter, dans lequel Pattinson jouait Cedric Diggory, "Il cherchait quelque chose de plus stimulant."

Parmi les défis à relever pour Pattinson dans How To Be, qu'il a tourné avant de Twilight, jouer de la guitare, de l'harmonica, et, à la demande de réalisateur, changer son apparence.

"J'ai dit : Interdiction de te couper les cheveux entre maintenant et le tournage", explique Irving. "Nous lui avons fait une coupe la plus inesthétique possible et nous avons même ajusté ses vêtements de façon à minimiser sa beauté".

Masquer ses compétences musicales, cependant, est venu naturellement à l'acteur. "Il a minimisé sa façon de jouer," dit Irving. En jouant de la guitare et l'harmonica, Irving dit, "la plupart du temps il s'avérerait avoir une très bonne technique et nous demandions de jouer plus simplement."

Irving dit qu'il n'est pas étonné que Robert Pattinson soit devenu une star depuis le film. "Il a en lui une espèce d'espièglerie et de naïveté qu'il était capable d'injecter dans un personnage. Il est très humble et sans prétention. Je pense que c'est probablement tout cela qui le rend attirant."

source : people.com
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Ven 1 Mai - 2:36

Article du Variety à propos d'How to be

Twilight’s Pattinson Flogs Indie How to Be

While Brit first-timer Oliver Irving’s micro-indie How to Be may not be high art, because it stars Twilight star Rob Pattinson, it has a target audience. The flick about a sadsack guitar player who moves back in with his parents after his girlfriend dumps him had been seeking a distrib since its Slamdance debut in January, 2008. I asked Pattinson about How to Be in a Twilight interview back in November (Flip Cam video below), which was seen by IFC Films buyer Arianna Boccho, who tracked down How to Be and bought it one week later for IFC Festival Direct.

Post-Twilight, IFC took the film to fests and one-off screenings in Chicago, Boston, and LA, which were jammed by Pattinson fans, who also lined up around the block in NYC last weekend for two sold-out screenings at the IFC Center.

Pattinson has happily flogged the movie, taking time out of his New Moon shooting schedule to do reads for the various cable systems promoting the film. And he’s giving away the clothes that he wore during the How to Be shoot for a contest on Seventeen.com. IFC publicized Pattinson to drive viewers to view the movie on-demand (starting April 29) via Entertainment Tonight, AOL, Life & Style and MTV.com, which has long catered to the Pattinson fan base.

While there are no reviews on Rotten Tomatoes or Metacritic, the IMDb user ratings are strong, and the movie boasts over 14,000 Facebook fans. And the filmmakers have been sending out daily newsletters to keep their fans up-to-date on the latest How to Be developments.

via spunk ransom
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Ven 1 Mai - 11:00

Même si le Britannique Oliver Irving et son film How to Be qui n'est pas du grant art, il a un tout de m^me du public car dedans il y a la star Rob Pattinson.Le film traitant d'un guitariste déprimé qui retourne chez ses parents après s'être fait largué par sa petite amie n'avait pas de distributeurs depuis le festival Slamdance en Janvier 2008. J'ai posé des questions à Pattinson sur How to Be pendant une interview sur Twilight qui remonte à Novembre dernier qui a été vue par Arianna Boccho l'acheteur de IFC Films, qui a traqué How to Be et l'a acheté une semaine plus tard au IFC Festival Direct.

Après Twilight, IFC a emmené le film dans des festivals et des projections à Chicago, Boston, et LA, qui était noir de monde grâce aux fans de Pattinson , qui ont aussi fait la queue autour du bâtiment à NYC la semaine dernière pour 2 projections à guichet fermées au IFC Center.

Pattinson a fait la promo du film avec joie, profitant d'une pause dans le tournage de New Moon pour faire des interview pour les différents médias qui promouvaient le film. Et il a donné les vêtements qu'il portait dans le film How to Be pour une vente aux enchères sur Seventeen.com. IFC a fait de la pub avec Pattinson pour amener les téléspectateurs à regarder le film en VOD (début le 29 avril) par le biais de Entertainment Tonight, AOL, Life & Style et MTV.com, qui sont les principaux médias à fournir des infos aux fans de Pattinson.

Bien qu'il n'y ait pas de critiques sur Rotten Tomatoes ou Metacritic, les taux IMDb sont élevés, et le film rasemble 14,000 fans sur Facebook. Et les réalisateurs envoient des newsletters quotidiennes pour tenir au courant leurs fans sur les dernières nouvelles concernant How to Be
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mer 6 Mai - 18:50

“Timely Look”: Interview with Oliver Irving, director of How to Be

by Renee Scolaro Mora

When Oliver Irving began writing How to Be in 2004, he couldn’t know that when the film finally premiered at Slamdance four years later, his timing would be so fortuitous. Irving’s first feature film follows Art, a 20something aspiring musician in the midst of a “quarter-life crisis.” Now, following the release of Twilight, the casting of Robert Pattinson as Art looks brilliant. Irving made the rounds on the festival circuit with sold-out screenings and a cache of audience awards (including an Honorable Mention at Slamdance, Best Feature at New Orleans, and Best Actor for Pattinson at the Strasbourg International Film Festival).

The film is also timely in its subject matter. In a season of too many arrested development male-bonding comedies, How to Be offers a version suffused with a wry charm. Picked up by IFC Films in February, the movie screened at the IFC Center in New York in April and premiered on IFC Festival Direct on 29 April.

The festival schedule for How to Be grew leading up to the IFC release, with more and more sold out shows.

I’ve been really touched by the strong positive response to this film. It has been amazing, the support we have had. That is why we took the bold step of booking our own cinemas, so we could tour around, screening the film and try to see as many people as possible. On April 14, there was a Los Angeles How to Be Tour Screening, with me and Joe [Hastings, who wrote the original score]. Then on April 17 we were joined by Mike Pearce [who plays Nikki] and Johnny White [Ronny] in Orlando. Then we all tour together to Chicago (April 22), Boston (April 23), finishing in New York at the IFC Center Friday and Saturday (April 24 and 25).

You’ve watched the film with multiple festival audiences. Has the reception changed from last winter to this?

When it first screened, it did have a really good response. What has changed is the numbers of people in the audience. Some people have seen it several times as well, so members of the audience are really starting to be familiar with the characters and even coining catchphrases in some instances, which is great. I love hearing the laughter during the film, I really do; it makes it all worth it.

How to Be sold out its first screening at the DC Independent Film Festival in March. Before the session began, the director of one of the accompanying short films made the joke that he was shocked so many people wanted to see his film. What do you think about droves of Robert Pattinson fangirls turning up at an independent film festival?
Every so often, someone will love the movie and not have even really heard of Rob and that is reaffirming. But then, often people will say, “I came because of Rob, but I loved this film in its own right.” I can tell from what they say that their response is really genuine, so I am just glad that Rob’s star factor has brought in potential audiences. We have found that actually one of the groups of people who responded favorably to the film turned out to be the same as those who might be fans of Rob—so it was the right audience to start with. I’m glad the film won the Grand Jury Honorable mention at Slamdance long before Rob’s stardom flared up. That eases my neuroticism somewhat.

The DCIFF program describes the movie as “a timely look at the increasingly growing phenomena of grown-up children living at home, frustrated creativity, and self-help.” Is that their take on it or yours?

It comes from our synopsis. But it is interesting to hear different people’s opinions as to what the film is really about. I love that everyone seems to take away a different particular element.

Most of the men in the film are endearing wrecks, while the two women, Art’s mother [Rebecca Pigeon] and his girlfriend Jessica [Alisa Arnah], are both pretty severe. Are you saying something about male identity as it pertains to this “living-at-home” thing?

Originally, Art’s mother was supposed to be much more of an endearing wreck herself, but the way it worked best with Rebecca was as much more of an ice queen. It was just the way it worked for her during the shooting. It’s a similar story with Jessica. We had to recast the part right at the last minute. Originally, our plan was to play her as a much warmer, sympathetic, caring character, but with the actress we had, a different performance came out. It was just one of those things, but perhaps it was my direction as well. It’s funny, though, that a lot of people don’t recognize it or they think it was entirely intentional to get you to feel more sympathetic towards Art. In a way, all of the film’s characters are laid bare, with their flaws exposed. We are encouraged to both laugh at them, but also to sympathize. Part of that is with their slightly one sided view of the world. I think the scene in the pub is a good depiction of that, too.

Art struggles throughout the film to communicate, but he is caught outside of the codified language of each of his relationships, especially with his parents. It’s comic, but it’s also painful. Yet in the end, by “having a go at it alone,” Art misses the explanations he sought so desperately. It’s sort of a simultaneously bleak and liberating outlook isn’t it, that the reasons we perceive ourselves as “messed up” are ultimately irrelevant?

Exactly. Art feels outside of it, not sure how to behave. The mood at the end is “So, what has all this struggle really been about?” Many hated this when they read the script.” They needed more of a classical story arc, but I stuck to this feeling that in that last act, mood was going to be most important element and not just action. Sometimes you feel very empty when you know you are actually going to change—a whole load of pre-conceived stuff will go out the window and that can be quite painful.

Can you say anything about your upcoming projects?

My next project contains two excellent—and warm—main female characters! It will be very different in some ways. It takes place in a scientific research facility, but I am starting to spot some of the same themes such as self-improvement and self-realization. It may have some of the quirkiness of How to Be. The story will explore empathy, communication, and relationships. It also seeks to look at the ethics of science. I have been particularly influenced by the theories of mind-blindness and the extreme-male brain, developed by Simon Baron-Cohen to help understand autism. When How to Be is released by IFC at the end of April, I hope to be able to spend more time in New York and to dedicate even more of my time to developing this project, which is great, because I am very excited about it!

source : popmatters.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mer 6 Mai - 20:33

Bon là j'ai pas le temps de le traduire mais demain après midi j'aurais le temps donc vous pouvez compter sur moi Very Happy
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mer 6 Mai - 20:34

pas de souci ptiteaurel. on n'est pas à une journée près. et je vous remercie mille fois ma dream team de traductrices pour le boulot que vous faites [How to be] Les news - Page 2 285756
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [How to be] Les news   [How to be] Les news - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

[How to be] Les news
Page 2 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant