TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

[Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)

+28
clarys
Loralys
spank
Adey.
Valoch
Karinou
stef73
jyca
lidwine
sabrinalor
Hélène
CAMILLE64
cid59220
marith
Lentille
nanie
mag
Sabine
vavounette
Patty
Jel
nicolisandra
ptiteaurel
lilipucia
belladeludo
babe
Alice
admin
32 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Suivant
AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

[Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 4:58

twitter de Nikki Reed

Citation :
At a shoot for @angelenomag with photographer steve shaw and the lovely @mararoszak! BD press is starting!

A un shooting pour Angeleno Magazine avec le photographe Steve Shaw et la charmante Mara Roszak ! La promo press de Breaking Dawn a commencé !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 7:11

le Q/R de Jack Morrissey du jour

Q : we will see jacob tease with rosalie?

R : Yes, you will.

Q : Will we see Mackenzie at all in Part1? or even get a good look Renesmee?

R : I thought this was already out there.

Q : who get final say on what's left in a movie and what hits the cutting room floor

R : Bill Condon, in this case.

Q : Are there a lot of sexy, romantic E/B scenes in the movie? Are there a lot of kisses between E/B?

R : Yessssss.

Q : What chess game made it in the movie, the one that was shot on the beach or on the deck? E&B were in different clothes.

R : HEHEHEHEHEHEH EXACTLY. Both of them made it in.

Q : do you know if Kstew know that Flightless Bird is included on the soundtrack(she like that song)?if,what her reaction?

R : She knows and she was/is STOKED.

Q : Hi first off I'd like to say we (the fans) have alot of faith in Bill! But we have been waiting YEARS for some E/B action. so if you could tell him not to cut those scenes short because if he dose hes gonna have alot of disappointed fans...

R : And you're going to GET. IT. Some fans will always be disappointed in not having a nine-hour movie, but I think you'll be feeling good after seeing it.

Q : It seems that the film is quite serious. is it?

R : Yes and no. I bet you laugh more (in a good way, of course) in this movie than you have during the first three.

Q : what was it like to film Bella's pregnancy?

R : I guess it went pretty well, based on how it looks in the movie!

Q : can you at least tell me if Rob and Kristen are still in touch? I'm sorry I'm an insane Robsten fan

R : I would think they're in touch, but I've never met them.

Q : About the birth:Rob said it was a 'Freak Show' and Kris said it's very Visceral.And you?what would you say about this scene?

R : It's very intense, realistic and subjective.

Q : Is there going to be an UNEDITED dvd version of Breaking Dawn?

R : Hope springs eternal.

Q : is the ending in an obvious place? or will it be unexpected?

R : I think it's perfect.

Q : if Bill adds some new EB scenes which are not in the book

R : There are always new scenes added that weren't in the novels.

Q : will have bachelor's Edward?

R : Hmmm, maybe

Q : there was not enough of Carlisle/Esme in the first 3 movies or even the books!!

R : There's never enough of this character or that character for certain fans, but I think you'll be alright with the parts they play.

Q : the pendant that Aro gave to Bella as a wedding gift...will that make the movie?

R : I honestly can't remember if that was shot or not.

Q : could I ask will we see vampire bella in part one at all? Or do we have to wait till part 2 for most of that stuff?

R : I couldn't say.

Q : noticed Edwars is not wearing his wrist cuff @ the honeymoon, any reason why & will it resurface?

R : I don't know about the wristcuff honestly. I'll try to find out for you.

Q : will Bill do his commentary solo or with others...and by others i do NOT mean RK.

R : Solo.

Q : can i just ask if the scene where E & B are kissing in bella's bed the night before their wedding made it in the movie?

R : Sort of.

Q : Do we have Bill to thank for ridding Edward of the cuff? Haven't seen it in promo shots. Some things need to stay in 2008.

R : Hahahahahahaha...maybe.

Q : during E/B honeymoon will it play brazilian songs? if yes, how many?

R : I think just one, downtown.

Q : I've got one teeny tiny REQUEST : Please I want at least the first half of the movie to be Calm/Sweet/Romantic and Smooth (as in not literally running toward the climax and PHEW . The movie is finished. THE END). PLEASE

R : You will have that. Promise.

Q : Wish it was longer. Can never get enough. Can I ask why its shorter than the others?

R : Movies are movies are movies. Pacing, flow, rhythm. It's never about cramming every word in if it doesn't make for good pacing.

Q : Why does Edward wear his familie crest on the left arm in the trailer?

R : Uh....I have no idea.

Q : Is there gonna be ANY scene they shot at the airport ? When E/B took off for their HM or when they came back ?

R : Yes.

Q : How was the shooting of the transformation scene ? When Bella is already with the venom on her veins?

R : I will not be telling you about it.

Q : Are we going to see Rachel (Jacob's sister) in BD?

R : Maybe? Not sure, honestly.

Q : Do you agree that the film will be forbidden from children under 13 unaccompanied??

R : YES, I AGREEE!!!!!

Q : asked last night about Edward's bachelor party: Will there be one?

R : Maybe.

Q : more than one love scene in part 1 or more than one overall?

R : More than one.

Q : We'll have any scene of Bella's human friends (Angela Weber, Jessica Stanley, Mike Newton, Eric Yorke) in #BreakingDawn¹?

R : Yes, they're at the wedding, of course.

Q : What interests you the most about all of this?

R : Being able to help fans get ACCURATE answers to their fanatical questions!!!

Q : If you could have acted in Breaking Dawn? Which character would you have liked to act?

R : Peter the Nomad. I'd have smoked the kid they cast. @erikodom

Q : how are you? when we can hear all the music track?

R : I have no idea - sorry!

Q : i kind of found it random that Bill chose a rapper for the soundtrack, why was that artist chosen?

R : Because THAT song fits THAT moment so well.

Q : which film is your favourite part 1 or 2

R : Way too soon to tell, but don't they really have to be viewed together anyway, as they're two parts of one novel

Q : In your opinion what's the most shocking scene? I'm kinda thinking birth!

R : Wait and see!
nicolisandra
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
nicolisandra

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 7:46

:val:
babe
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
babe

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 8:59

lilipucia
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
lilipucia

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 9:45

babe
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
babe

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 12:50

En résumé
Il y aura beaucoup de scènes sexy et de baisers, il promet que les scènes sexy ne seront pas coupées et qu'on sera content après avoir vu le film, même si il ne dure pas 9 heures, et qu'il y aura plus d'une scène d'amour.
Il y aura en quelque sorte une scène d'Edward et Bella dans le lit de Bella la nuit précédent le mariage. On verra peut-être une scène de l'enterrement de la vie de garçon d'Edward.
On verra forcément les humains puisqu'ils sont au mariage. Il ne sait pas si on verra la soeur de Jacob, Rachel.
Il y aura une scène à l'aéroport pour la lune de miel. Et les deux scènes avec l'échiquier (sur la terrasse et sur la plage) sont dans le film.
La 1ére partie du film sera calme, douce, romantique et profonde.
Il ne se souvient pas si le pendentif offert par Aro à Bella est dans le film.
On verra Jacob et Rosalie se taquiner.
Le film est plus ou moins sérieux. Il parie qu'on rira plus pour celui-ci que les 3 autres.
Quand on voit comment ça rend dans le film, la grossesse de Bella a très bien été filmée.
Il qualifie la scène de l'accouchement d'intense, réaliste et subjective. Il ne dira rien sur la scène de transformation.
Il ne sait pas quand nous pourrons écouter les titres de la BO. Kristen sait que Flightless Bird est sur la BO et en est toute excitée. Un artiste rap a été choisi parce que ça colle parfaitement à la scène. Il y a aura une chanson brésilienne à Rio.
C'est Bill qui décide de ce qui reste ou non dans le film. Il y a toujours l'espoir d'avoir une version "non montée" en DVD. Il y a toujours de nouvelles scènes qui ne font pas parties du bouquin. Il n'y a jamais assez de tel ou tel personnage (notamment Carlisle et Esmé dans la question) mais on sera satisfait des rôles qu'ils jouent.
Bill fera ses commentaires en solo.
A la question sur la fin du film, si elle est placée à un endroit évident ou surprenant, il répond qu'elle est parfaite. Il nous propose d'attendre pour voir quelle scène est la plus choquante.
Le film est un peu plus court que les précédents parce que c'est comme ça et qu'il n'est pas forcément nécessaire de faire comme du mot à mot.
Une fan demande s'il faut remercier Bill d'avoir débarrassé Edward de son bracelet (elle ne l'a pas vu dans les shoots promo), Jack rit et répond peut-être.
Il est d'accord sur le fait que le film soit interdit au moins de 13 ans non-accompagnés.
Il ne sait pas si il préfère la partie 1 ou 2 mais pense qu'il faut les prendre comme un tout, c'est le même livre.
Il trouve intéressant de pouvoir répondre précisement aux questions fanatiques des fans.
Il aurait voulu jouer Peter le nomade.
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 13:01

[Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 737819 beaucoup Babe Wink
Alice
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Alice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 13:36

:val: & [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 737819 [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 285756 beaucoup Babe
lilipucia
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
lilipucia

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 14:05

[Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 737819 Babe pour la traduction
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 14:20

[Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 737819 Babe
mag
Rob'stiné
Rob'stiné
mag

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 14:55

j'aime bien ce gars, il a l'air plutot sympa, merci pour le résumé
Patty
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Patty

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 17:04

Merci Babe mais j'arrête de lire parce que j'aurai bientôt vu tout le film [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 708864
vavounette
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
vavounette

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 21:07

:val: et [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 737819 babe
nicolisandra
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
nicolisandra

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 21:40

[Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 737819 [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 285756
Jel
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Jel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 29 Sep - 23:25

:val: et [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 737819 Babe
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mer 5 Oct - 18:15

Synopsis officiel

"Bella a fait son choix : elle s’apprête à épouser Edward. Mais le jeune homme honorera-t-il sa part du marché ? Acceptera-t-il de la transformer en vampire et de la voir renoncer à sa vie humaine ?"

source SND via Twilight Belgium
belladeludo
Uploadeuse
Uploadeuse
belladeludo

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mer 5 Oct - 18:17

[Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 598150 très bien ce synopsis à part peut-être "le jeune homme" il est tout sauf jeune [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 844734
lilipucia
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
lilipucia

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mer 5 Oct - 18:19

[Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 598150
babe
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
babe

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mer 5 Oct - 18:22

[Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 844734 Mina, bien vu!!
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mer 5 Oct - 18:23

Et puis ils se sont pas foulés pour leur synopsis. Ils auraient dû faire encore plus court lol!
babe
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
babe

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mer 5 Oct - 18:26

ptiteaurel a écrit:
ils se sont pas foulés
ça on a l'habitude Twisted Evil
Jel
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Jel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mer 5 Oct - 18:57

vavounette
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
vavounette

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mer 5 Oct - 21:27

admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mer 5 Oct - 21:31

ptiteaurel a écrit:
Et puis ils se sont pas foulés pour leur synopsis. Ils auraient dû faire encore plus court lol!

cherchent peut être à battre un record lol

[Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 737819
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mer 5 Oct - 21:48

Summit Entertainment – Twilight Tuesdays are BACK in the Month of November!

NCM Fathom and Summit Entertainment celebrate the upcoming release of the most anticipated movie event of the year, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part I, by bringing back the first three Twilight Saga films for special one-night engagements. This November, experience the magic and romance that have captivated audiences worldwide all over again, as all three Twilight Saga movies come to the big screen for a 3-night only theatrical event.

Twilight on November 1
During this first Twilight Saga Tuesdays event, fans will see an exclusive reel that will include behind-the-scenes footage from ComicCon 2008; fan footage from the Twilight Premiere; as well as commentary from cast members about their experiences making Twilight, and how the unprecedented fan turn out set the film and cast on the road to stardom. Also, for the first and only time on the big screen, fans will be treated to a special clip of Robert Pattinson performing the song, “Bella’s Lullaby,” which is featured in Twilight.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon on November 8
Before the start of the November 8 event, fans will see behind-the-scenes coverage of the filming of The Twilight Saga: New Moon in Italy, as well as footage from other New Moon fan events.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on November 15
This final event kicks off with exciting footage from one of the largest Hollywood premieres ever with more than 4,500 guests and 5,000 fans in attendance. Cast members will also discuss their favorite scenes from The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and share never-before-seen footage from Comic-Con 2011.

Each event will begin at 7:30 pm (local time)

Twilight Saga Tuesdays will begin with exclusive introductions from the cast members, compelling interviews with the stars answering the questions that Twilight Saga aficionados have always wanted answered and amazing clips from the many fan fests over the years. This special behind-the-scenes content will be immediately followed by the Twilight Saga films.

Showing at more than 730 select theaters across the country, Twilight Saga Tuesdays is the largest event ever distributed to theaters by NCM Fathom. Tickets for Twilight Saga Tuesdays are available at participating theater box offices and online today at www.FathomEvents.com! For a complete list of theater locations and prices, visit the NCM Fathom website (theaters and participants are subject to change).

source summit entertainment via spunk ransom
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)   [Breaking Dawn] Les News (5) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

[Breaking Dawn] Les News (5)
Page 3 sur 37Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Suivant