TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

[Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)

+3
nicolisandra
ptiteaurel
admin
7 participants
AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

[Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Empty
MessageSujet: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1Lun 2 Nov - 9:32

Evgenia Peretz on Robert Pattinson: “Twilight’s Hot Gleaming”

It’s been exactly one year since Twilight, the teenage-vampire book series turned film franchise, became a worldwide phenomenon, launching brooding, reluctant star Robert Pattinson into the celebrity stratosphere. Not since Leonardo DiCaprio’s Titanic era has there been a young actor so rabidly hunted by teenagers and paparazzi alike—enough that mere sightings of him with his co-star and rumored paramour Kristen Stewart make for international front-page news. For the cover story of Vanity Fair’s December issue, contributing editor Evgenia Peretz interviews Pattinson, Stewart, and a host of Twilight insiders for an intimate profile that describes how he landed the role of Edward Cullen, distills the essence of his appeal, and explores his discomfort with the hormone-fueled frenzy he inspires among his fans.

To read “Twilight’s Hot Gleaming” and see Bruce Weber’s exclusive photographs of Pattinson (only available in the print edition), pick up a copy of the December 2009 issue of Vanity Fair, available on newsstands in New York and Los Angeles on November 4 and nationally on November 10.

Peretz, who, as it happens, profiled DiCaprio in 2004, follows the Byronic British actor from the Comic-Con convention in San Diego to the Waldorf Towers in New York City, as he prepares for the November 20 release of Twilight’s sequel, New Moon. There are no wild nights out at clubs—even if he could go out without being mobbed, Pattinson would prefer to curl up with a good book.

Rather than working his way through supermodels, Pattinson, who’s been living out of three suitcases for the past year, has been feeling overwhelmed, self-conscious, and guilty. “I’m trying not to drown,” he says in his hotel room at the San Diego Hard Rock Hotel, which is littered today with beer bottles, old scrambled eggs, a half-eaten Twix bar, and a dirty pair of jeans on the living-room floor. And he notices that he hasn’t made his bed. “Oh, God. Sorry about that.”

“I’m unbearably self-conscious about stuff,” he admits. To the point where, while filming scenes before the army of New York paparazzi that has been following him around, he is terrified that his “ass crack is showing.”

Raised outside London in a small village, with a wavering desire to be either a musician or an actor, Pattinson is painfully modest about his talent and looks, and eternally confused by his fans’ devotion.

Despite the fact that he is an exquisite beauty—with perfectly formed red, red lips and a face that might have been dreamed by the Romantic poets—he thinks he resembles “a cartoon character.” One of his legs is longer than the other, which makes him look, he assures you, “like an idiot.”

He’s sure he’s driving people crazy by constantly talking about how he can’t leave his hotel room. And he sees his inability to relish his fans’ reverence as his own shortcoming. “I guess I’m not the type of guy cut out to do a franchise,” he says. “I’m not much of a crowd person.”

Pattinson’s first role in a major film was a bit part in Harry Potter, which ended up bringing him to the attention of Twilight’s producers. But if he had his way, he’d stick to playing awkward, tortured outsiders.

[Pattinson’s director from the indie film How to Be, Oliver Irving,] recalls, “he’d make his eyes water and get himself all worked up ... slapping himself and doing everything he possibly could to make him feel ill,” while passersby wondered what the hell was the matter with this guy.

When you play a weirdo, he explains, “You can always have an excuse... He’s a weirdo!”

But Pattinson’s behavior was far from antisocial during the filming of Twilight. In the evenings, director Catherine Hardwicke remembers, Pattinson was “always drunk,” entertaining Stewart and other members of the cast in his hotel room with his guitar. A “nervous attraction” was brewing offscreen.

“What Rob and Kristen had is a multitude of feelings for each other. Complex feelings for each other,” says Hardwicke. “It was what we needed. Complex, intense fascination.”

Pattinson, for his part, says of Stewart: “She’s influenced how I’ve done all the Twilight stuff. It’s quite nice to have someone who is genuinely indifferent to the whole spectacle of everything.” For the record, however, Pattinson says the rumors of a love affair are false: “It doesn’t make any difference what you say [to the tabloids]. I’ve literally been across the country [from Kristen], and it’s like ‘Oh, they were on secret dates!’ It’s like ‘Where? I can’t get out of my hotel room!’ ” Stewart is even more emphatic: “It’s so retarded,” she says. “We’re characters in this comic book.”

source : vanityfair.com

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Jeu 5 Nov - 6:55, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1Lun 2 Nov - 12:43

Evgenia Peretz sur Robert Pattinson: “la star flamboyante et sexy de Twilight”

Cela fait exactement un an que Twilight est devenu un phénomène mondial propulsant la mélancolique et réfractaire star Robert Pattinson dans la sphère de la célébrité . Aucun acteur depuis Leonardo DiCaprio dans Titanic n'avait autant suscité l'engouement à la fois des fans et des paparazzi—à tel point qu'une simple apparition aux côtés de Kristen Stewart fait la une de tous les journaux internationaux . Pour la couverture de Décembre de Vanity Fair, avec la contribution de la rédactrice en chef Evgenia Peretz qui a interviewé Pattinson, Stewart, afin de dresser un profil intime où il décrit comment il a obtenu le rôle d' Edward Cullen, où il distille l'essence de son sex appeal et où il explore son mal être face à la folie qu'il suscite auprès de ses fans.

Lire “la star sexy et flamboyante de Twilight ” et voir les photos exclusives de Bruce Weber de Pattinson (seulement disponible en version papier), achetez un exemplaire du numéro de Décembre 2009 de Vanity Fair, disponible à New York et à Los Angeles le 4 novembre et au niveau national le 10 novembre

Peretz, qui a aussi dresser le profil de DiCaprio en 2004, a suivi l'acteur Britannique digne de Byron au Comic-Con de San Diego ainsi qu'aux Waldorf Towers de New York, alors qu'il se prépare à la sortie de New Moon. Il n'y a pas de nuits folles en boîtes de nuits—même s'ils pourraient y aller sans être assailli , Pattinson préfère un bon livre.
Au lieu de se faire un chemin parmi les top model, Pattinson, qui a vécu avec ses 3 valises l'an dernier , se sent bouleversé ,manque d'assurance et se sent coupable. “J'essaie de ne pas me noyer ,” dit il dans sa chambre du San Diego Hard Rock Hotel,où l'on trouve des bouteilles de bières, de vieux oeuf brouillés, une barre Twix entamée et un jean sale sur le sol. Et il remarque qu'il n'a pas fait son lit. “Oh, mon dieu . Désolé .”

“Je ne m'occupe jamais de ça ,” admet il . A un tel point , qu'au moment de tourner les scènes avant que l'armada de paparazzi arrive à New York pour suivre le moindre de ses pas , il a peur “qu'on voit le trou qu'il a à ses fesses.”

Eduqué à Londres dans un petit village, avec le désir de devenir soit musicien soit acteur, Pattinson est modeste vis à vis de son talent et de son apparence , et il ne cesse d'être confus face à la dévotion de ses fans.
Malgré le fait qu'il soit si beau —avec des belles lèvres rouges , et un visage dont les poètes romantiques auraient pu rêver—il pense qu'il ressemble à “un personnage de dessin animé” Une de ses jambes est plus longue que l'autre, qui vous dit il , lui donne , “un air idiot.”

Il est sûr qu'il rend fou les gens à force de répéter qu'il ne peut sorti de sa chambre d'hôtel . Et il considère son incapacité à rendre ce que lui donne ses fans comme un défaut . “Je pense que je suis un type qui n'est pas taillé pour les franchises,” dit il . “Je n'aime pas les foules ”
Le 1er grand rôle de Pattinson fut dans Harry Potter, ce qui a fini par attirer l'attention des producteurs de Twilight. Mais si cela n'avait tenu qu'à lui , il aurait continué à jouer les exclus torturés et maladroits .
[le réalisateur de How to Be, Oliver Irving,] se souvient , “il se mettait larme à l'oeil et s'énerver tout seul ... se donnant des claques et faisant tout ce qu'il était en son pouvoir pour se rendre malade,” alors que les bedeaux se demandaient quel était le problème avec ce mec.

Quand vous jouez un type bizarre, explique t il , “Tu as toujours une excuse... Il est bizarre!”
Mais le comportement de Pattinson n'était pas anti-social sur Twilight. Les soirs , se souvient Catherine Hardwicke , Pattinson était toujours “saoul,” pour amuser Stewart et les autres acteurs avec sa guitare . Une “attraction nerveuse ” se préparait hors écran.
“Ce qu'avait Rob et Kristen était une multitude de sentiment l'un pour l'autre . Des sentiments complexes,” dit Hardwicke. “C'est ce dont nous avions besoin . Une fascination intense et complexe.”

Pattinson, quant à lui dit de Stewart: “Elle a influencé ma façon de faire Twilight. C'est bien d'avoir quelqu'un qui est complètement indifférente à ce qui se passe autour.” Cependant , Pattinson dit que les rumeurs de romance entre eux sont fausses : “Ca ne fait aucun différence ce que vous dites aux tabloids. J'étais à l'autre bout du pays , et ils disaient ‘Oh, ils ont des rendez vous secrets !’ Et moi je disais ‘Où ?je ne peux même pas sortir de ma chambre d'hôtel !’ ” Stewart est même plus catégorique : “C'est si arriéré ,” dit elle . “Nous sommes les personnages d'un livre.”

admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1Mer 4 Nov - 10:01

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

via robert pattinson life
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1Mer 4 Nov - 10:08

Vanity fair a également mis l'article en ligne (avec des outtakes)

Twilight’s Hot Gleaming

Not since Titanic unleashed Leo-mania has an actor sparked the overnight adulation that greeted Robert Pattinson’s 2008 debut as Edward Cullen in Twilight. As the vampire saga’s next installment arrives, the author explores the frenzy, isolation, and sheer embarrassment of Pattinson’s past year, his instant connection with co-star Kristen Stewart, and the life he wants when this $10 million gig is over. Plus: Exclusive outtakes from Bruce Weber’s cover shoot.

Time was, girls were in short supply at Comic-Con, San Diego’s annual comic-book/science-fiction/fantasy conference. Now they’re packed into Hall H (capacity 6,500), waiting super-patiently through all the dork stuff—the endless Tron Legacy preview and a panel where all the geeks in the audience got worked up about some weird, tricked-out, like, car. Then The Final Destination, in which a bunch of people get impaled, decapitated, and churned up by escalators and cars. Um, that’s mature. Now Astro Boy is zipping around the screen, chirping, “I’ve got machine guns … in my butt?” The girls are so not LOL. After all, they’ve been lined up since five this morning to catch a glimpse of Robert Pattinson, otherwise known as “The Pattz” or “Edward Cullen,” the really hot vampire he played in Twilight, and by now the super-cute outfits they picked out for him—short-shorts and Twilight T-shirts—have gotten sweaty, and their makeup needs to be re-applied.

At last, the moderator’s voice reverberates dramatically throughout the darkened hall, “And now … ” The shrieking begins—deafening, glass-breaking, amusing for about three seconds, until it becomes excruciating. The moderator continues with a joke: “What would you do if I said, ‘That’s it. Thanks for coming’?” Some of the guys, hostile to this new Comic-Con element, roar in approval, “Yeah!”

The moderator relents, however, and introduces the cast members of New Moon—the second installment in the Twilight saga, opening this month—as they take the stage to increasingly loud rounds of applause: Ashley Greene (Edward’s vampire sister, Alice), Kristen Stewart (Bella, Edward’s human girlfriend), and Taylor Lautner (Jacob, Bella’s hunky friend who’s sometimes a werewolf). “I think we have one more backstage … ” he says at last.

Pattinson, in jeans and a well-worn flannel shirt over a T-shirt, ambles onstage with a pleasant but befuddled smile and some friendly waving. The girls are no longer just shrieking. They are hyperventilating, tittering deliriously, grabbing one another by the arms so that they don’t pass out. “Omigod, omigod, Oh my God!!!!!”

Sitting on the panel, the rumpled, unshaven idol starts looking a little ill at ease. He seems to be in a fidget-off with Kristen Stewart, with whom everyone believes he is having a tortured offscreen romance. She’s hugging her knee, pulling at strands of her new, black, rock ‘n’ roll shag. He’s rubbing his neck, moving his malleable hair from left to right, and tugging at his eyebrows. But his every odd tic, his every self-effacing, British, fumbling answer to the questions thrown his way, is merely a new reason to be charmed.

Q: I love your music. Would you consider doing any more open-mike nights?
Pattinson: “Uh, um, yeah, I mean, I would. I’m just too, I’m kind of, uh, a pussy, I guess.”

Aaaahhh!

Not since Leo, circa Titanic, has a young actor been so aggressively beloved by 13-year-old girls worldwide. But rather than working his way through supermodels, Pattinson, who’s been living out of three suitcases for the past year, has been feeling overwhelmed, self-conscious, and guilty. “I’m trying not to drown,” he says in his hotel room at the San Diego Hard Rock Hotel, which is littered today with beer bottles, old scrambled eggs, a half-eaten Twix bar, and a dirty pair of jeans on the living-room floor. And he notices his unmade bed. “Oh, God. Sorry about that.”

It’s early August, and though he’s been in New York filming Remember Me, a romantic melodrama in which he plays a privileged N.Y.U. student coping with a family tragedy, he hasn’t really seen any of New York, he explains. His social life has been limited to the bland Waldorf Towers, in Midtown, and to the two people staying with him in his suite: his sister Lizzy, who’s been sleeping on the foldout sofa, and his best friend, actor Tom Sturridge, who’s got the cot. He has other friends, but they’re kind of broke, and Pattinson is too self-conscious to fly them in—“Then you feel like a dick.” He’s sure he’s driving people crazy by constantly talking about how he can’t leave his hotel room. And he sees his inability to relish his fans’ reverence as his own shortcoming. “I guess I’m not the type of guy cut out to do a franchise,” he says. “I’m not much of a crowd person.”

What makes the lavish attention more awkward is that he believes he hasn’t done anything to deserve it—or any praise at all, for that matter. He usually doesn’t feel like talking to anyone, but silence makes him so uncomfortable that he ends up filling the air with “a load of rubbish” or just laughing nervously. He is often apologizing—for being boring, for the “douchey” terrace that’s attached to his hotel room, for telling you a story you might have read somewhere else already. When talking about seminal moments in his life, the main emotion he recalls is embarrassment. He’ll dismiss his work in any way he can. When roles have been difficult, he’ll say, “I had no idea what I was doing.” When roles have been easy, he says he didn’t have to do anything. Despite the fact that he is an exquisite beauty—with perfectly formed red, red lips and a face that might have been dreamed by the Romantic poets—he thinks he resembles “a cartoon character.” One of his legs is longer than the other, which makes him look, he assures you, “like an idiot.”

“I’m unbearably self-conscious about stuff,” he admits. To the point where, while filming scenes before the army of New York paparazzi that has been following him around, he is terrified that his “ass crack is showing.”

And the new Leo, it turns out, is also a nerd. He is never without a book in his hand, say his colleagues, or a piece of music on his mind, or a movie he wants to share. He’s so obsessed about delivering a performance he feels happy with that he is constantly watching the dailies, says Remember Me director Allen Coulter. “He’s religious about it.”

“There’s every reason for a young actor to phone it in on a franchise where the first movie has done incredibly well,” says New Moon director Chris Weitz. “But he and Kristen take it really, really seriously and don’t want to phone it in. They want to find some way to make these characters believable, credible to themselves and to the audience.”

None of this would have happened to Pattinson had it not been for Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight saga, the young-adult blockbuster, the four books of which have sold 70 million copies and been translated into 45 languages.

In case you’ve been living in a remote forest, the series tells the story of Bella Swan, a shy newcomer to the town of Forks, Washington, who falls in love with Edward Cullen, a vampire since 1918, when he was bitten, who will be 17 years old for eternity. Though they are hopelessly in love, if they were to really fool around, Edward would lose control and bite her, turning Bella into a vampire as well—all of which puts the two in a permanent state of unquenchable lust, not to mention abstinence. This doubtless plays well with parents and bluenoses, like the author’s fellow Mormons. In fact, the whole setup could be seen as a metaphor for hanging on to your virginity.

Still, no other writer in recent memory has quite tapped into female adolescent yearning and girlhood fantasies about being desired. Edward is the perfect hero: charming, cultured, dangerous, and “the most beautiful creature who has ever been born.” Girls fall so hard for him that even at Meyer’s readings—well before any Twilight movie had been made—they shrieked upon hearing the author simply utter his name: “That was the first night I dreamed of Edward Cullen.”

Aaaaah!

Unlike Edward’s past, which is full of magic and mystery, Pattinson’s, the actor insists, was so unremarkable that he can barely remember a thing. He grew up in Barnes, in southwest London. His father had a car-importing business; his mother worked at a modeling agency. They weren’t stage parents, but they’ve since become way too into the minutiae of his fame, he says. His mother will frequently call to weigh in on pictures of him in the media: “‘I like that new shirt you’re wearing!’ ‘Uh, thanks.’” They couldn’t help but notice they had a good-looking kid on their hands, and briefly got him into modeling. “I was such a terrible model,” he says. “I was really tall but still looked like a six-year-old.”

If there was a creative streak in his family it was for music. Sister Lizzy, a singer, got a recording contract at age 17. Pattinson took up piano as a young boy and started playing guitar at age 15. He fell in love with the music of James Brown, Wilson Pickett, and Van Morrison. But he wasn’t one of those kids always performing for family members and visitors. “I think I liked being by myself quite a bit,” he says. He attended an all-boys school until age 12 and pretty much didn’t speak to any girls until he entered the exclusive (and expensive) Harrodian School, for high school. As his father pointed out, the really cute girls were going to this little local drama club called the Barnes Theatre Club.

It sparked in Pattinson some genuine excitement for acting, particularly when he got to play Alec—“who’s just a vile bastard,” he says—in a theatrical adaptation of Tess of the d’Urbervilles. The role was the first in a line of out-there characters—or “weirdos,” as Pattinson would say—that the actor has made something of a specialty. When you play a weirdo, he explains, “you can always have an excuse.…He’s a weirdo!” The play also got Pattinson an agent and landed him the role of Reese Witherspoon’s son in Mira Nair’s adaptation of Vanity Fair.

“[Tom Sturridge] and I … we had scenes right next to each other and it was both our first jobs.… We went to the screening, and we thought the whole thing was such a joke anyway, because we had no idea what we were doing. We were, like, ‘acting’ or whatever—we had no idea—and we watched [Tom’s] scene and were like, ‘Yeah, that’s pretty good, that’s all right.’” When it came to Pattinson’s scene, it was no longer there. “I’m sitting there going, ‘Ummm … really?’ No one had told me that I had been cut out.”
As Pattinson tells it, the casting director felt so guilty that she hadn’t informed him that she brought him in for another movie she was casting, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He met with director Mike Newell for 30 minutes and for no good reason, Pattinson says now, he was completely confident and went around telling everyone that he had gotten the part of Cedric Diggory, the golden boy of Hogwarts—which it turns out he had.

With a tidy sum of money from Harry Potter, Pattinson eventually moved out of his parents’ house and was cast as a weirdo in a serious play, The Woman Before, in London’s West End. Forsaking college, he was now officially pursuing a career as an actor.

Unfortunately, he was replaced before opening night. “I thought I was doing something interesting, and I ended up getting fired for it,” Pattinson recalls with a sigh. “I think I just got confused, doing random mannerisms, as if that made an interesting performance. [I thought], It’s cool if you go like this,” he says, suddenly contorting his body into a nonsensical pose. Pattinson went through a period of denial after his failure. “I was going to all these auditions and telling everyone how I got fired because I stood up for my principles, and making up all this bullshit.… I kind of went nuts for a while.” He couldn’t land another job, stopped talking to his agent, and threw in the towel, opting to take his music seriously, as all of his friends were now doing. He began performing with a guitar in bars, either solo or with a couple of friends. It was a scene, he recalls a little ruefully, in which “no one gave a shit when you got up onstage.”

Yet as soon as he decided to put acting behind him, another role came his way and changed his mind again: a BBC thriller called The Haunted Airman, in which Pattinson got to be in a wheelchair and act like, yes, “a weirdo. I just changed my whole opinion about everything.” He then played two more weirdos back-to-back—first, eccentric Surrealist painter Salvador Dalí in the rather arch Little Ashes, about the romance between Dalí and poet Federico García Lorca; next, in a winning little comedy called How to Be, about a direction-less, spastic musician so in need of assistance that he pays a self-help guru to move in with him. He was starting to take his eccentric characters a little more seriously in both cases, feeling his way, as he had no real dramatic training.

How to Be director Oliver Irving recalls that, in the casting of the film, Rob “had a uniqueness and unpretentiousness. A lot of people who had come from drama school … were trying to fit into a kind of dramatic mold. He was a lot more relaxed. Just kind of came and was willing to make a mistake and laugh at himself.” In one scene, in which his character is enraged at his parents and storms outside to kick trees and lampposts, Irving recalls, “he’d make his eyes water and get himself all worked up … slapping himself and doing everything he possibly could to make him feel ill,” while passersby wondered what the hell was the matter with this guy.

Neither film exactly catapulted Pattinson to stardom. In 2007 he learned that something called Twilight was being cast in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London, and he made a tape with one of his apartment-mates to send to the casting directors. “It looked so ridiculous I didn’t even send it,” says Pattinson, who forgot all about it and returned to his music.

Meanwhile, back in Hollywood, the search for Edward wasn’t going so well. Bella was easy—Stewart was at the top of the list and immediately accepted the role. But after auditioning thousands of actors for Edward, director Catherine Hardwicke (Thirteen) still couldn’t find the one who met the right criteria: some work experience, otherworldly beauty, and enough depth to make it believable that this kid had been alive since 1901. “Tapes came in from all over, and a lot of guys looked really cute and handsome, but they almost looked like the dudes in my high school,” says Hardwicke. An executive at the studio, Summit Entertainment president of worldwide production Erik Feig, recalls saying to a colleague before going to lunch one day, “‘I know we’ve looked. I just feel there are a couple of rocks that we haven’t checked under.’ I said, ‘There have to be British actors that we don’t know about that are this guy, who can do a great American accent.’ I said, ‘Do me a favor. Go to IMDb and look at every young actor, from age 15 to 25, who was in Harry Potter or anything, even a tiny role, print out their headshots.’ I came back from lunch. She had all these pictures, and she said, as we were going through the pictures, ‘What about this guy?’ And I saw a picture of Cedric Diggory [the character Pattinson played in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire]. I said, ‘He’s great!’ … And the look that jumped out to me at that point, and I know it’s a silly adjective to use, he was Byronic.”

Hardwicke watched Pattinson’s few scenes in Harry Potter over and over and wasn’t entirely convinced. “I’m like, Maybe he could pull it off—who knows?” She called Pattinson’s agent, Stephanie Ritz, to arrange to see him in person. Ritz agreed to fly him out on his own dime and to have him sleep on her couch.

As for Pattinson, he had no idea what he was getting into. He had never read Twilight, and having been “getting drunk for a year,” he felt like a blob and dreaded having to take his shirt off, which the audition required of him. Given his sense that he had nothing to lose, Pattinson went into the audition, he says, “a little more brazen than I would have been in a normal audition.” Recalling one of the scenes he did with Stewart, on Hardwicke’s bed, in which he and Stewart have a passionate but aborted kiss, he says, “I was still in the mode thinking, I’ve got to make this really, really serious. This is not just a sexy thing.… I was slamming my head against the wall and kind of going nuts.” He was sure he had made a complete ass of himself. “I remember calling my parents [afterward] and saying, ‘That’s it. I’m not doing this anymore.’ And then hearing, ‘O.K., fine,’ which was not the answer I wanted to hear at all.”

He might not have felt it, but in those short minutes with Stewart, something had clicked. “When Kris did the scenes with the other three guys, it wasn’t happening,” recalls Hardwicke, who was filming on her digital camera. “But when we did it with Rob and Kristen, it wasn’t perfect, it was still raw and unformed … but you could see that they had this nervous attraction and this pull towards each other. You could see the chemistry, and Kristen was adamant, [saying], ‘I think he is by far the best.’”

But this being Hollywood, there were those at the studio who still had their doubts about Pattinson. “They called me up and they literally said, ‘Catherine, do you think you can make this guy look good?’” Hardwicke recalls. “So I said, ‘Here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to get his hair back to a different color, do a different style. He would work with a trainer from now on. My cinematographer is great with lighting. He will study the cheekbones, and I promise you, we’ll make the guy look good.’”

Fans of Twilight—Twilighters, they’re called—were beside themselves with disappointment when they saw pictures of the future Edward Cullen, with unkempt hair and bushy eyebrows, dodging out of bars with his strange friends. “Disgusting!,” “Repulsive!” they pronounced on the Web sites. According to Hardwicke, Pattinson was rattled by the criticism. “I said to Rob, ‘Really, you shouldn’t be reading that stuff. Don’t even read it!’ He goes, ‘Well, my mother forwarded this one to me.’ The ‘Repulsive’ one.”

But the insults made Pattinson determined to bring something exceptional and surprising to Edward. He moved to Portland three months before the shoot and didn’t talk to anyone. Sometimes he wore yellow-brown contact lenses he had been given. “I was like, Yeah, I’m really going to get into it. And I went into this place to get a coffee, and the first thing this girl at the counter says is ‘Nice contacts,’ and I was just like, O.K., I’m not really feeling what I need to feel.”

The shoot got under way and had an impulsive, almost frenetic energy. Pattinson brought in books, films, and pieces of music that might spark some understanding of this character, who is 108 years old, has never found love, doesn’t want to harm people, and is therefore at war with his natural instincts. He and Stewart had endless conversations about what Bella and Edward meant to each other, to the point where they internalized those dynamics.

Shooting could get downright giddy. In the vampire fight scenes, for example, Pattinson would gamely sink his teeth into the grilled chicken or melted cheese that co-star Cam Gigandet had hidden under his collar, and sometimes he had to be restrained from re-using the food once it had fallen onto the floor and was covered in dirt or glass shards.

In the meantime, evenings were spent in Pattinson’s hotel room, with Pattinson “always drunk,” says Hardwicke, and playing the guitar while Stewart and the other cast members watched and sang along. Something personally intense was developing between the young co-stars. “What Rob and Kristen had is a multitude of feelings for each other. Complex feelings for each other,” says Hardwicke. “It was what we needed. Complex, intense fascination.” It’s very likely that their offscreen relationship mirrored their on-screen one: an intense attraction that couldn’t be realized. During the shoot, Stewart was with her long-term boyfriend, actor Michael Angarano.

The movie, which opened in November 2008, hit all the blockbuster marks, earning $70 million in its first three days. (It has since grossed almost $400 million.) Pattinson signed on to do the rest of the franchise for a reported $10 million. The movie cleaned up at the MTV Movie Awards, where Pattinson was mobbed by fans. The once “repulsive” barfly was now the world’s biggest dreamboat.

By the time New Moon, the second in the series, began filming, the frenzy had multiplied. Director Chris Weitz recalls the shoot in Montepulciano, Italy. “Every teenager who could get there from any part of Europe was there, and it was like The Birds,” he says. “You turn the corner and there would be one, two, three, four hundred teenagers standing there. It got to the point where the stand-ins were signing autographs.”

Pattinson was protected from the fans by a throng of beefy Italian bodyguards who formed a perimeter around him—theoretically, at least. At one point, during the middle of shooting in the main square, someone pushed a young woman in a wheelchair through the barrier, right up to Pattinson. The bodyguards didn’t know what to do—tackling a handicapped woman just didn’t seem attractive. Everyone stood there gaping in silence. “It was almost a medieval moment,” says Weitz. “There were a thousand extras and about a thousand onlookers, and it was as though someone had [been] wheeled up to be healed by the King of France.” Thinking little of it, Pattinson spoke with the girl for a few moments and had his picture taken with her. Suddenly the crowd burst into applause.

“Everyone was like, ‘Ahhhh!’” recalls Pattinson, afraid that he might have appeared grandiose. “It was one of the most embarrassing experiences of my life.” Though Pattinson was and remains gracious to his fans, he has no choice but to spend most of his time in his hotel room. “He was forced into becoming a hermit,” says Weitz. “When he can’t go out to buy a soda, it’s kind of a drag.” Kristen Stewart says that the frenzy she’s witnessed over Pattinson “would terrify me. I would probably resent the hell out of it and would probably do something crazy.”

The outside world became even more intrusive when he moved to New York this spring to start shooting Remember Me, which happened to feature another beautiful co-star, Emilie de Ravin, with whom he became friendly.

he’s a cheat!, his messy love life!, rang out the headlines on the covers of the tabloids all summer, which his fans gleefully asked him to sign. The story line was that Pattinson had “gotten cozy” with de Ravin, and that Stewart, who’d been stringing The Pattz along for all this time, was suddenly crazed with jealousy (in addition to being pregnant with his baby). In the run-up to Comic-Con, where Pattinson and Stewart would be re-united after months apart, Stewart was said to be busily picking out “sexy sundresses” and other great outfits so that “he won’t be able to take his eyes off of her.” (As it happened, she wore jeans, red sneakers, and a Minor Threat T-shirt the whole time.)

“It doesn’t make any difference what you say,” Pattinson says about the tabloids. “I’ve literally been across the country [from Kristen], and it’s like ‘Oh, they were on secret dates!’ It’s like ‘Where? I can’t get out of my hotel room!’” Still, it’s hard to take it in stride when his parents tend to believe the tabloids more than they do him, and when random airport greeters ask him, with heartfelt sympathy, if he really feels up for being a father. (As for Stewart, she sounds significantly more fed up about the whole thing: “It’s so retarded. We’re characters in this comic book.”)

For the record, Pattinson insists that he and Stewart are really just “good friends” and that he deeply admires her. “I think she’s the best young actress around,” he says. (Given their ages, it’s very possible that their relationship status will have changed, and changed again, by the time you’re reading this.) Whatever the case, she’s clearly a kindred, low-key spirit. “She’s influenced how I’ve done all the Twilight stuff. It’s quite nice to have someone who is genuinely indifferent to the whole spectacle of everything.” Indeed, as they pose for picture after picture at Comic-Con, Stewart couldn’t look any cooler about the whole thing. She and Pattinson have mastered the not-touching thing. She even throws the crowd a few curveballs by over-flirting with muscle-bound Taylor Lautner.

With the third Twilight installment, Eclipse, now filming and the fourth to be filmed in the not so distant future—there’s only so long Pattinson, who is 23, can look 17—he is beginning to imagine life after the franchise. The idea of a huge-budget action movie—de rigueur for young actors today—holds zero appeal for him. “There’s no point. I mean, I don’t have any material desires at all. I wear the same clothes every single day. I don’t buy anything. And I don’t go out anymore, either!” All that he really wants is a home, so he can get a dog, since the West Highland white terrier he had since the age of five and “who was like my sister” died last Christmas. Instead, he’s choosing to do small-budget, slightly weirdo material: a Western directed by Madeleine Stowe, in which he will speak almost exclusively in Comanche, and an adaptation of a Guy de Maupassant novel, Bel-Ami, in which he plays a guy who “thinks like an animal” and “just rips off and screws over all of his friends.”

Even though Pattinson now has a Barbie action figure (one he thinks looks like Zac Efron), he’s starting to see the faintest hint that his teen-idol days may be on the wane—and that someone else might soon replace him. Since Twilight, when he played Gentle Indian Friend, 17-year-old Taylor Lautner has become markedly more carved and badass-looking. That’s because in New Moon he’s both a viable love option for Bella and a werewolf. By the end of Comic-Con, Taylor’s new physique is all that anyone can talk about, and girls are shouting from their seats, “Take off your shirt!” Lautner seems born for this role. With a dazzling-white smile, he delivers polished, borderline-canned lines to roaring applause. “I worked really hard to transform Jacob’s body so I could portray him correctly for you guys. I hope you guys are pleased when you see the results!”

And now Pattinson is hawking his co-star like a desperate agent. “I don’t know where he got it,” he gushes of Lautner’s charm and knack for connecting with the fans. “He’s much better at doing it [than I am].… He’s completely handling it. I’m just freaking out all the time. I’m going to end up hitting people and stuff and looking like an idiot.” Someone else can be Leo. Pattinson will be Hugh Grant.

ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1Mer 4 Nov - 13:35

La star brillante et sexy de Twilight

Depuis Titanic et la Leo-mania on n'avait plus jamais connu ce que vit Robert Pattinson en 2008 avec son interprétation d'Edward Cullen dans Twilight. Puisque la suite va sortir , l'auteur explore la folie, l'isolation, et le véritable embarras de Pattinson, le lien constant qu'on établit avec Kristen Stewart, et la vie qu'il veut avoir quand tout cela sera terminé . De plus , en exclusivité des photos du shooting de Bruce Weber.

A un moment , les filles étaient bien là au Comic-Con, la conférence annuelle de San Diegopour la BD, la science fiction et le fantastique. Ils sont tous au Hall H (capacité 6500 personnes), attendant très patiemment —l'interminable preview de Tron Legacy et une conférence où tous les gens s'attardent sur une voiture . Puis The Final Destination, dans lequel des gens se font empaler, décapité , par des escalators et des voitures . Ceci est mature. Ensuite il y a Astro Boy , “J'ai une mitraillette … aux fesses?” Le filles ne se marrent pas. Après tout elles font la queue depuis 5h du mat' pour apercevoir Robert Pattinson, aussi connu sous le nom “The Pattz” ou “Edward Cullen,” le sexy vampire de Twilight. .

Enfin , la voix du modérateur se fait entendre dans la salle sombre , “Et maintenant … ” Début des hurlements —assourdissants, à briser le verre , marrant pendant 3 secondes , car ensuite ça devient atroce . Le modérateur enchaine avec une blague : “Que diriez vous si je disais, ‘Voilà. Merci d'être venus’?” Certains mecs hostile à cette présence au Comic con s'exclame , “Yeah!”

Le modérateur présente les acteurs de New Moon tandis qu'ils montent sur scène sous des applaudissements de plus en plus importants : Ashley Greene, Kristen Stewart , et Taylor Lautner. “Je pense qu'il y a encore quelqu'un en coulisse … ” dit il enfin .

Pattinson, jean, Tshirt et au dessus une chemise , monte sur scène un sourire aux lèvres et en saluant amicalement la foule . Les filles ne se contentent plus d'hurler . Elles hyperventilent , se prenant les unes les autres par le bras pour ne pas s'évanouir . “Ohmondieu , oh mondieu Oh mon dieu!!!!!”

S'asseyant l'idole mal rasé semble mal à l'aise. . Il semble chercher du regard Kristen Stewart,avec qui il aurait une histoire d'amour Elle se tient par les genoux,remettant constamment en place ces cheveux . Il se frotte le cou , se passe la main dans les cheveux , et touche ses sourcils . Mais ses tics; ses réponses évasive, et son accent britannique ne font que renforcer son charme.

Q: J'aime votre musique envisagez vous de faire des concerts?
Pattinson: “euh , oui , sans doute . Peut être .mais pour l'instant , je suis trop …...”

Aaaahhh!

Un acteur n'avait pas été aimé de cette façon depuis Leo et le Titanic. Au lieu de se faire un chemin parmi les top model, Pattinson, qui a vécu avec ses 3 valises l'an dernier , se sent bouleversé ,manque d'assurance et se sent coupable. “J'essaie de ne pas me noyer ,” dit il dans sa chambre du San Diego Hard Rock Hotel,où l'on trouve des bouteilles de bières, de vieux oeuf brouillés, une barre Twix entamée et un jean sale sur le sol. Et il remarque qu'il n'a pas fait son lit. “Oh, mon dieu . Désolé .”

Début août , il est à New York pour tourner Remember Me, un mélodrame romantique dans lequel il incarne un étudiant privilégié de la N.Y.U. qui doit faire face à un drame familiale, mais il n'a pu visiter New York, explique t il .Sa vie sociale s'est limitée aux Waldorf Towers, en Midtown,et des 2 personnes qui vivaient avec lui dans sa suite : sa soeur Lizzy, qui dormait sur le sofa, et son meilleur ami Tom Sturridge. Il a d'autres amis , mais ils sont un peu fauchés , et Pattinson ne veut pas les faire venir par avion - Il est sûr qu'il rend fou les gens à force de répéter qu'il ne peut sorti de sa chambre d'hôtel . Et il considère son incapacité à rendre ce que lui donne ses fans comme un défaut . “Je pense que je suis un type qui n'est pas taillé pour les franchises,” dit il . “Je n'aime pas les foules ”

Ce qui est encore plus maladroit c'est qu'il pense ne pas mériter ce qu'il lui arrive —et donc il ne mérite aucun compliment . Souvent il ne parle pas , mais le silence le met mal à l'aide et il se met à combler les blancs avec des“tas de conneries ” ou en riant nerveusement . Il s'excuse souvent —pour avoir dit une histoire que vous avez lu ailleurs . Quand on parle des moments important s de sa vie , il dit que l'émotion qui domine est l'embarras . Il quittera son travail s'il le peut .Quand les rôles furent difficiles , il dira, “Je ne savais pas ce que je faisais .” Quand ils sont faciles , il dit n'avoir pas dû faire grand chose . Malgré le fait qu'il soit si beau —avec des belles lèvres rouges , et un visage dont les poètes romantiques auraient pu rêver—il pense qu'il ressemble à “un personnage de dessin animé” Une de ses jambes est plus longue que l'autre, qui vous dit il , lui donne , “un air idiot.”

“Je ne m'occupe jamais de ça ,” admet il . A un tel point , qu'au moment de tourner les scènes avant que l'armada de paparazzi arrive à New York pour suivre le moindre de ses pas , il a peur “qu'on voit le trou qu'il a à ses fesses.”

Et il s'avère que le nouveau Leo, est un binoclard . Selon ses collègues, il a toujours un livre à la main , ou un morceau de musique en tête , ou un film qu'il veut faire voir aux autres . Il est tellement obsédé par sa performance qu'il se rend heureux quand il regarde les rushs quotidiens , se souvient le réalisateur de Remember Me Allen Coulter. “C'est quasiment une religion pour lui .”

“Une jeune acteur pourrait fanfaronner après avoir jouer dans un film qui a eu tant de succès ,” dit Chris Weitz. “Mais lui et Kristen prennent ça très à coeur . Ils veulent rendre les choses crédibles.”

Cela ne serait jamais arrivé à Pattinson si les 4 livres de la saga écrits par Stephenie Meyer ne s'étaient pas vendus à 70 million d'exemplaires et traduis en 45 langues.

A moindre de vivre en reclus ,la saga raconte l'histoire de Bella Swan, qui tombe amoureuse d' Edward Cullen, un vampire depuis 1918. Cette histoire passe bien auprès des parents. En fait cette histoire est une métaphore pour la préservation de sa virginité.

Aucune auteur au préalable n'avait traité de ce sujet . Edward est le héros parfait , charmant, cultivé , dangereux mais d'une beauté sans pareil . Les filles en sont tellement amoureuses que le simple nom de Meyer suscite des hurlements: “C'était la 1ère nuit où je rêvais d'Edward Cullen.”

Aaaaah!

Contrairement au passé mystérieux et magique d' Edward , Pattinson dit ne se souvenir de rien . Il a grandi à Barnes, au Sud Ouest de Londres. Son père importait des voitures; sa mère travaillait dans une agence de mannequin. Ils n'avaient pas de lien avec le milieu , mais ils font très attention à sa célébrité . Sa mère l'appelle souvent pour lui parler des photos de lui dans la presse : “‘J'aime cette nouvelle chemise que tu portes !’ ‘Euh merci .’” Ils ont vite remarqué la beauté de leur fils et l'ont poussé vers le mannequinat . “J'étais terrible ,” dit il . “J'étais grand mais j'avais l'air d'avoir 6 ans.”

La famille a un aspect créatif vis à vis de la musique . Sa souer Lizzy, a signé son 1er contrat à 17 ans . Pattinson a appris le piano dès le plus jeune âge et a appris la guitare à 15 ans . Il est tombé sous le charme de la musique de James Brown, Wilson Pickett, et Van Morrison .Mais il n'était pas celui qui se produisait devant la famille et les amis . “Ije pense que j'aime être solitaire ,” dit il . Il est allé dans une école pour garçon jusque 12 ans et n'a commencé à parler aux filles que lorsqu'il est allé à la Harrodian School. Son père lui a fait remarqué que les jolies filles allaient au Barnes Theatre Club.

Cela a fait naitre chez Pattinson une réelle envie de jouer , en particulier quand il a eu le rôle d'Alec—“qui était un bâtard ” dit il —dans une adaptation théâtrale de Tess of the d’Urbervilles. Ce rôle fut le 1er d'une ligné de rôle de “bizarre” comme dirait Pattinson —qui est devenue une spécialité pour l'acteur . Quand vous jouez un bizarre , explique t il , “vous avez toujours une excuse .…Il est stupide !” Cela lui a aussi permis d'avoir un agent et de décrocher le rôle du fils de Reese Witherspoondans l'adaptation de Mira Nair de Vanity Fair.

“[Tom Sturridge] et moi … on avait des scènes ensemble et ce fut nos 1er rôles …On est allés à la projection , et on pensait que c'était une blague , car nous ne savions pas ce que nous faisions . On ' jouait ' et on a regardé la scène de [Tom] et on s'est dit ‘Et c'est bon , c'est bien .’” Quand est arrivé la scène de Pattinson, elle avait été coupée “Je suis là assis , ‘Ummm … vraiment ?’ personne ne m'avait dit qu'on l'avait coupé .”
Comme le dit Pattinson , le directeur de casting s'est senti si coupable qu'elle l' appuyé pour un autre casting , celui de Harry Potter. Il a rencontré Mike Newell 30 minutes et pour aucune raison apparente , dit Pattinson , I est sorti de là confiant et a dit à tout le monde qu'il avait le rôle de Cedric Diggory .

Grâce à cet argent gagné avec Harry Potter, Pattinson a pu quitter ses parents et fut engagé pour jouer le rôle d'un idiot dans une pièce sérieuse , The Woman Before. Il poursuivait alors sa carrière d'acteur.

Malheureusement , il fut remplacé la veille de la première . “Je pensais que ce que je faisais était intéressant , mais on m' a viré ,” se souvient Pattinson . “J'étais confus, maniéré , comme si ça fait une bonne performance . Je me disais que c'était cool si je faisais ceci ou cela ,” dit il en se contorsionnant . Pattinson a vécu une période de déni après cet échec . “Je faisais ces audition s en leur disant que j'avais été viré car j'avais respecté mes principes , et j'inventais toues ces conneries .… je suis devenu fou .” Il ne parvenait pas à avoir un autre rôle , a cessé de parler à son agent , et avait envisagé de se tourné sérieusement vers la musque , comme ses amis . Il a commencé à jouer de la guitare dans les bars, en solo ou avec quelques amis . Il se souvient que “personne ne le regardait quand il montait sur scène .”

Alors qu'il avait décidé de tourner la page, un autre rôle s'est présenté: un thriller pour la BBC , The Haunted Airman. “ J'ai changé d'avis .” Il a donc joué deux être bizarres à la suite — Salvador Dalí dans Little Ashes, et ensuite dans une comédie How to Be.

Oliver Irving se souvient du casting du film, Rob “est unique et pas prétentieux . Beaucoup sortaient de l'école … et voulait se fondre dans le moule . Il était plus relax . Il est venu, a fait une erreur et a ri de lui même .” Dans une scène où il est en rage contre ses parents et tente de cogner les arbres et les lampadaires , se souvient Irving , “il se faisait pleurer … se giflant et faisant tout ce qu'il pouvait pour se rendre malade ,” et les badaux se demandaient ce qu'avait ce jeune homme.

Aucun de ces films n'a propulsé Pattinson au rang de star . En 2007 il a entendu parler d'un casting pour Twilight à New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, et Londres , et il a fait une cassette avec un de ses colocataires . “C'était si ridicule que je ne l'ai même pas envoyé ,” dit Pattinson.

A Hollywood, la recherche d' Edward ne se passait pas bien Bella fut facile —Stewart était en haut de la liste . Mais après avoir auditionné des milliers d' Edward, Catherine Hardwicke n'avait trouvé personne : . “Les cassettes venaient de partout ,et les mecs étaient beau mais ils ressemblaient trop au mec de mon lycée ” dit Hardwicke. Erik Feig, se souvient d'avoir dit , “‘Il me semble qu'on a pas encore soulevé toutes les pierres. .’ dit il , ‘il doit y avoir des acteurs britanniques qui peuvent prendre un accent américain .’ dit il , ‘Fais moi une faveur , va sur IMDb et regarde les acteurs âgés de 15 à 25ans , qui était dans Harry Potter ou autre chose , même s'ils avaient un petit rôle mais imprime moi leur profil.’ Je suis revenu d'avoir déjeuner . Elle avait ces photos et on les a passé en revue , ‘Et ce mec ?’ ET j'ai vu une photo de Cedric Diggory . J'ai dit , ‘Il est génial !’ … Et un adjectif m'est venu à l'esprit Byronique.”

Hardwicke a visionné les scènes de Pattinson dans Harry Potter et fut convaincue . “Je me suis dit qu'il pourrait coller—qui sait ?” Elle a appelé l'agent de Pattinson, Stephanie Ritz, pour le rencontrer Ritz fut d'accord pour le faire venir et qu'il couche sur son canapé.

Pattinson n'avait aucune idée dans quoi il se lançait. Il n'avait pas lu Twilight, et avait passé “un an à boire” ,” il avait peur de devoir ôter sa chemise , ce qu'exigeait l'audition . Vu qu'il n'avait rien à perdre , Pattinson est allé à l'audition , “un peu plus relax que d'habitude .” Se souvenant des scènes qu'il avait fait avec Stewart, sur le lit de Hardwicke,dans laquelle il partage un baiser fougueux, il dit , “J'étais encore en mode réflexion , je voulais faire ça sérieusement .Ce n'est pas qu'un moment sexy .…je me claquais la tête contre le mur , on aurait dit un fou .” Il pensait avoir foiré . “Je me souviens avoir appelé mes parent et leur avoir dit ‘C'est fini. J'abandonne.’ ET puis on m'a dit , ‘O.K., c'est bon ,’ et ce n'était pas la réponse que je voulais entendre .”

Il ne l'a pas ressenti mais ces quelques minutes avec Stewart, furent un déclic . “Quand Kris a fait cette scènes avec les autres mecs ,rien ne se passait ,” se souvient Hardwicke,. “Mais avec Rob et Kristen, ce n'était pas parfait … mais on pouvait voir cette attirance nerveuse qu'il avaient l'un pour l'autre . On voyait l'alchimie , et Kristen a dit , ‘Je pense qu'il est de loin le meilleur .’”

Mais à g Hollywood, au studio, ils avaient encore des doutes sur Pattinson. “Ils m'ont appelé et m'ont dit , ‘Catherine,penses tui pouvoir rendre de mec beau ?’” se souvient Hardwicke . “Donc j'ai dit ' Voilà ce que je vais faire ' Je vais teinter ses cheveux , lui donner un style différent . Il aura un coach . Mon directeur de la photographie est excellent avec la lumière. Il va étudier sa mâchoire et on va le rendre beau.’”

Les fans de Twilight furent déçus quand ils virent la photo d” Edward Cullen, avec des cheveux en bataille et de gros sourcils , sortant des bars avec des amis étranges. “Dégoûtant !,” “Repoussant !” dirent ils sur les sites Web . Selon Hardwicke, Pattinson fut vivement critiqué . “J'ai dit à Rob, ‘Tu ne devrais pas lire ce qu'on écrit Ne le lis pas ’ Il a répondu , ‘Ma mère m'a envoyé ça ’ Celui avec le mot ‘Repoussant’ .”

Mais les insultes ont rendu encore plus déterminé Pattinson de faire quelque chose de surprenant pour Edward. Il est parti à Portland3 mois avant le tournage et n'a parlé à personne . Parfois il portait les lentilles jaunes qu'on lui avait donné . “Je me disais 'oui je me mets dans sa peau . ET je suis allé chercher ce café , et la 1ère chose que la fille au comptoir a dit ‘Belles lentilles ,’ et je me sus dit , O.K., je ne ressens pas ce que je devrais ressentir.”
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1Mer 4 Nov - 16:39

Le tournage a commencé et il avait de l'énergie, il était presque frénétique . Pattinson a apporté des livres , des films et des morceaux de musique qui correspondaient à son personnage , qui a 108 ans , qui n'a jamais trouvé l'amour et qui ne veut faire de mal à personne, et qui est donc en lutte constante avec ses instincts . Lui et Stewart avait des conversations interminable sur Bella et Edward .

Le tournage pouvait se poursuivre . Dans les scènes de bagarres , Pattinson plantait ses dents dans du poulet grillé ou du fromage fondu que Cam Gigandet avait caché sous son col , et parfois il fallait l'empêcher de manger la nourriture qui tombait par terre .

Les soirées se déroulées dans la chambre de Pattinson, avec Pattinson “toujours saoul ,” dit Hardwicke, jouant de la guitare tandis que Stewart et les autres le regardaient et chantaient avec lui . Quelque chose d'intense se développait entre les jeunes acteurs . “Ce que partage Rob et Kristen ce sont des multitudes de sentiments. Des sentiments complexes l'un pour l'autre ,” dit Hardwicke. “C'est ce dont on avait besoin , une fascination intense et complexe .” Il est probable que leur relation hors caméra soit le reflet de ce qui se passe devant les caméras : une attirance intense qui ne pouvait se réaliser . Pendant le tournage , Stewart sortait avec Michael Angarano.

Le film sorti en Novembre 2008, a pulvérisé tous les records , rapportant $70 million les 3 1er jours . Pattinson a signé pour faire les autres films pour $10 million. Le film a tout remporté aux MTV Movie Awards, où Pattinson a été attaqué par les fans. Le repoussant était devenu l'homme des rêves .

Lors du tournage de New Moon, la folie n'a fait qu'accroitre . Chris Weitz se souvient du tournage à Montepulciano. “Tous ceux qui pouvaient venir d'Europe était là , et c'était comme The Birds,” dit il . “Vous tournez au coin de la rue et il y en a 1 , 2 , 3 , 400. c'est arrivé au point ou même les doublures signaient des autographes”

Pattinson fut protégé des fans par ses gardes du corps Italien qui formaient un périmètre de sécurité autour de lui —en théorie A un moment donné en plein milieu d'une scène sur la place centrale, quelqu'un a poussé une femme en fauteuil roulant contre les barrières , devant Pattinson. Les gars de la sécurité ne savaient que faire. Tout le monde est resté silencieux . “ce fut un moment médiéval ,” dit Weitz. “Il y avait des milliers de figurants et des milliers de curieux ,et on aurait dit qu'il y avait le Roi de France.” Se souciant peu de sa sécurité Pattinson est allé parler avec la fille et a pris une photo avec elle . Tout à coup la foule a applaudi .

“Tout le monde disait , ‘Ahhhh!’” se souvient Pattinson, effrayé d'avoir pu paraitre grandiose. “Ce fut l'une de mes expériences les plus embarrassantes .” Bien que Pattinson reste gracieux aux yeux de ses fans, il n'a eu d'autre choix que de rester dans sa chambre d'hôtel “On l'a obligé à devenir une hermite ,” dit Weitz. “Il ne peut même pas aller sortir s'acheter un soda .” dit Kristen Stewart “Ca me terrifierait . J'en voudrais à la terre entière et je ferais sans doute quelque chose de fou .”

Ce fut pire encore à New York pour Remember Me, dans lequel il joue aux côté de la belle Emilie de Ravin,avec qui il fut proche.

Il triche !, Sa vie amoureuse sans dessus dessous !, furent les gros titres cet été . Ton disait que Pattinson s'était rapproché de de Ravin, et que Stewart était verte de jalousie. A la Comic-Con, Pattinson et Stewart se retrouvèrent après des mois de séparation. On a dit que Stewart avait choisi des robes sexy afin « qu' il ne la quitte pas des yeux .” (Or il s'avère qu'elle avait mis d'autres vêtements bien moins sexy.)

“Ce que vous dites n'a pas d'importance ,” dit Pattinson des tabloids. “J'étais à l'autre bout du pays et ils disent ‘Oh, ils ont des rendez vous secrets. Je dis ‘Où? Je ne peux même pas sortir de ma chambre d'hôtel !’” Pourtant c'est difficile de mettre ça de côté quand vos parents croient ce qui est écrit , ou quand dans un aéroport , on lui demande , par sympathie, s'il est heureux de devenir père . ( Stewart en as ras le bol et dit : “C'est arriéré , nous sommes des personnages d'un film”)

Pour votre information , Pattinson insiste que lui et Stewart ne sont que de très bons amis et qu'il l'admire profondément . “Je pense que c'est la meilleure actrice du moment,” dit il .. “Elle a influencé ma façon de faire Twilight . C'est super d'avoir à ses côtés quelqu'un qui est hermétique à tout ça .” En effet , posant pour les photos au Comic-Con, Stewart ne pouvait avoir l'air plus cool . Elle et Pattinson maîtrise le 'on ne se touche pas' . Elle a même flirté avec Taylor Lautner.

Avec Eclipse, en tournage et le 4ème volet qui ne devrait pas tarder , il commence à imaginer sa vie après la saga .Un film d'action à gros budget ne l'intéresse pas . “Ca ne m'intéresse en aucun cas . Je porte les mêmes vêtements. Je ne m'achète rien de nouveau .Et je ne sors plus!” Je veux juste avoir mon chez moi car je veux un chien ,depuis que ma chienne , qui était comme ma soeur , est morte à Noel dernier . Au lei de ça il préfère les films à petit budget , comme un Western réalisé par Madeleine Stowe, dans lequel il ne parlera que Comanche, et une adaptation de la nouvelle de Guy de Maupassant , Bel-Ami, dans lequel il joue un homme “qui pense comme un animal ” et qui “se contente de trahir ces amis.”

Bien que Pattinson ait désormais sa poupée Barbie (qui selon lui ressemble à Zac Efron), Il pense que sa célébrité finira par se tasser et que les gens passeront à autre chose. Surtout depuis que Taylor Lautner s'est transformé et est devenu un super beau mec . Car dans New Moon Bella hésite entre lui et le beau_ loup . A la fin de la Comic-Con, tout le monde ne parlait que du nouveau physique de Taylor et les filles hurlent de leurs sièges , “Enlève ta chemise !” Lautner semble être né pour ça. Avec son sourire éblouissant , il enchaine les propos acclamés du public . “J'ai travaillé dur pour donner le bon corps à Jacob et c'est pour vous tout ça . J'espère que vous serez ravis du résultat!”

Et désormais Pattinson vent son collègue tel un agent désespéré . “Je ne sais pas où il va chercher ça ,” dit il du charme de Lautner. “Il est meilleur que moi à ce jeu là .…Il gère ça très bien .Moi je flippe tout le temps . Je vais finir par frapper les gens et dire des idioties.” Quelqu'un d'autre peut être Leo. Pattinson sera Hugh Grant.
nicolisandra
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
nicolisandra

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1Mer 4 Nov - 17:14

Merci merci Ptiteaurel pour ce long pavé à traduire [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) 139680
spank
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
spank

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1Mer 4 Nov - 17:31

Merci pour ce sacré boulot de traduction!
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1Mer 4 Nov - 17:34

[Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) 737819 ptiteaurel

je m'attendais vraiment à autre chose de la part de vanity fair. ça fait très ragot. c'est peut être de cette "pseudo" interview dont parle eonline.

quand je lis ce truc, j'ai l'impression que c'est bidonné [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) 598790
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1Mer 4 Nov - 17:51

Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec toi , y'a des passages qui sonnent faux
princess-hippie
Rob'servateur
Rob'servateur
princess-hippie

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1Mer 4 Nov - 19:55

spank a écrit:
Merci pour ce sacré boulot de traduction!

Nicolisandra a écrit:
Citation :
Merci merci Ptiteaurel pour ce long pavé à traduire

Ptiteaurel,
Plein de remerciements admiratifs pour cette longue traduction !

[Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) 737819
sevy48
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
sevy48

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1Jeu 26 Nov - 13:25

Oui c'est clair ... c'est dommage par contre les photos sont magnifiques ..et si quelqu'un en veut un numero , j'en est de dispo a la maison Razz
pumita
Rob'servateur
Rob'servateur
pumita

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1Jeu 26 Nov - 14:32

Merci beaucoup pour cette traduction.

Vous faites toutes un travail fantastique et sans lequel je ne connaitrais que peu de chose de Mr Pattinson.

[Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) 705527
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)   [Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans) Icon_minitime1

[Presse/Web] Vanity Fair - Décembre 2009 (Articles/Scans)
Page 1 sur 1