TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

[Web] Interview pour New Magazine

3 participants
AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

[Web] Interview pour New Magazine Empty
MessageSujet: [Web] Interview pour New Magazine   [Web] Interview pour New Magazine Icon_minitime1Mer 11 Nov - 9:33

PATTINSON: ‘I’M A BIT MANIC DEPRESSIVE’

You could be for­given for think­ing that with his sul­try good looks and iconic sta­tus after play­ing the lead role in Twi­light, Robert Pat­tin­son would be a tad arrogant.

Not so. When new! goes to meet the London-born actor, we are taken aback at how hum­ble he is. He doesn’t seem to under­stand why women swoon over his chis­elled fea­tures and incred­i­ble blue-grey eyes. But in the flesh, up close, his beauty is breathtaking.

We are here to dis­cuss his upcom­ing film, The Twi­light Saga: New Moon, the sequel to Twi­light, in which he again plays the mys­te­ri­ous Edward Cullen. But when we move onto the sub­ject of girl­friends, he won’t be pinned down.

Rumours per­sist that he is dat­ing his co-star Kris­ten Stew­art, 19. The pair were spot­ted look­ing inti­mate together at a Kings Of Leon gig ear­lier this year and were seen hav­ing a roman­tic meal after the MTV Movie Awards in May. He has also been linked to Hol­ly­wood pub­li­cist Erika Dutra.

Yet Robert says the rumours are “ridicu­lous”. Instead, he insists that fame works against him find­ing a girl­friend. “Girls scream for Edward, not Robert,” he says. “I still can’t get a date!”

Unsur­pris­ingly, though, we can’t help but press the allegedly sin­gle 23 year old on his love life, his legions of fans and his messy hair…

In New Moon, you com­pete for a woman’s affec­tions. Has that ever hap­pened to you in real life?

Yeah, it has, but any girl I’ve ever really wanted to go out with in the past, I’ve always lost to some­one else! I know that sounds like the ones I did go out with were the ones I didn’t want to go out with, but that’s not the case. A lot of my ambi­tions are tied up with want­ing pretty girls to like me [laughs].

Have you ever had a fight over a girl?

No, I’m ter­ri­fied about get­ting into fights because it’s like, “Hey, I’m an actor – don’t touch the face!”

Are you roman­tic?

I used to be very roman­tic, but act­ing ruined my seduc­tion tech­niques because you start to think every­thing is a “method”. You over-analyse every­thing – you analyse how if you say one thing, some­one likes you and if you say another, they don’t. You just start to exper­i­ment on peo­ple, which isn’t good for real life! I don’t think I’m very roman­tic any more. I’m just a bit manic depressive!

You seem dif­fer­ent from Edward – very gen­tle. Do women get scared of you?

I’d hope so, yeah. If you can’t scare a girl then you’re not much of a guy [laughs]!

What sort of girl do you like?

I like peo­ple who are strong and have a lot of dark­ness to them.

Is it true you had female fans camp­ing out in front of your home?

Yeah, they were, for a while. I used to get peo­ple leav­ing notes on my car every day. The first note would say some­thing like, “Hey, I’m not weird or any­thing – just call me.” And the next day, it would be like, “Please don’t ignore me, please don’t ignore me.” The next day it’d be like, “If you ignore me, I’ll kill myself. But I’m not weird!”

How does it feel being the fan­tasy of mil­lions of girls?

It’s just funny, because if the fans were to talk to me for five min­utes – if one of them came up and sat with me for five min­utes – the illu­sion would be gone!

So you think your fans would be dis­ap­pointed if they met you?

Yeah, they prob­a­bly would! There’s just no way to be what so many peo­ple want because every­body has their own view of me.

So if a woman comes up to you, do you know if she is really inter­ested in you or just your fame?

If she’s attrac­tive, it doesn’t really mat­ter [laughs]! I kind of pre­fer that [women com­ing up to me] and if they’re a fan, it’s per­fect.

Do you see your­self as a heart-throb?

No, I’ve never thought like that. I’ve never got the “good-looking guy” roles before, so that’s say­ing something!

Is it true that you rarely change your clothes?

Yeah, kind of. Like these jeans are a few days old, but the top is prob­a­bly fresh because it gets to the point where even I can’t stand the air around me. I don’t know, my per­sonal hygiene – it’s so dis­gust­ing! Really it’s just that I have very few clothes that I like and I’m trav­el­ling all the time, so I can’t really get any more.

And what about your hair?

Yeah, there’s a fas­ci­na­tion with my hair, too. It’s funny, because that’s all down to how I used to hate my dad want­ing to brush my hair when I was a kid. I hated it! So it’s funny this whole thing with my hair is just from not brush­ing it!

How has life changed for you since Twi­light came out?

It’s quite tough at the moment. It was OK for a while, but then some­thing hap­pened and it changed and sud­denly peo­ple started hang­ing out­side my house. It’s strange because I haven’t been some­where where peo­ple don’t know where I am for a while now. It’s quite hard to get out of hotels with­out being fol­lowed – you have to think clev­erly about things. That’s a strange thing to deal with. And it’s funny because, no mat­ter what you do – no mat­ter how unin­ter­est­ing it is – it still ends up on the cover of mag­a­zines. It’s just weird. It just seems like the more bor­ing you are, the more peo­ple think you’re doing all sorts of sor­did things!

Was it fun repris­ing your role as Edward in New Moon?

Yeah, it was. I was sur­prised by how relaxed and easy it was to get back into it. I think it’s because I always con­nected more to the sec­ond book than the first one.

What is next for you?

new-magazine.co.uk via thinking of rob
I’m doing a cou­ple of films. I’m not doing any mas­sive movies. They’re just things that say some­thing to me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview pour New Magazine   [Web] Interview pour New Magazine Icon_minitime1Mer 11 Nov - 17:37

Bon rien de neuf sous les cocotiers

PATTINSON: ‘Je suis un peu maniaco dépressif’

On vous pardonne si vous pensez que le beau gosse de Twi­light, Robert Pat­tin­son est arrogant.

Pas autant que ça . Quand new! A rencontré l'acteur, on a été surpris par son humilité. Il semble ne pas comprendre pourquoi les filles s'évanouissent devant ses traits et ses yeux bleus Mais en vrai , sa beauté est à couper le souffle.

Nous sommes là pour discuter de New Moon, dans lequel il incarne à nouveau Edward Cullen. Mais quand on en vient au sujet des petites amies , il se tait.

Les rumeurs persistent sur lui et Kris­ten Stew­art. Le couple a été vu très proches au concert des Kings Of Leon et on les a vu prendre un repas romantique après les MTV Movie Awards de Mai. On l'a aussi mis en couple avec l'agent publicitaire Erika Dutra.

Pourtant Robert dit que ces rumeurs sont “ridicu­les”. Il dit qu'au contraire depuis qu'il est célèbre , il a dû mal avec les filles. “Les filles hurlent pour Edward, pas Robert,” dit il “Je ne peux pas avoir de rendez vous!”

Sans surprise , on n'a pas pu s'empêcher de lui poser des questions sur sa vie amoureuse , ses fans et ses cheveux…

Dans New Moon, vous êtes en compétition pour l'amour d'une femme. Ca vous est déjà arrivé dans la vraie vie?

Oui mais à chaque fois que je voulais sortir avec une fille , elle en choisissait un autre! On dirait que je dis que je sortais avec des filles que je n'aimais ; mais ce n'était pas le cas. Mon ambition c'est que les jolies filles m'aimant bien [rires].

Vous êtes vous déjà battu pour une fille?

Non je suis terrifié de me battre, “Hey,je suis un acteur . Ne touche pas mon visage!”

Etes vous roman­tique?

Autrefois oui mais la comédie a ruiné mes techniques on pense que tout est calculé”. Vous analysez tout – vos paroles . Vous testez les gens ! Je pense ne plus être romantique. Je suis juste un peu maniaco dépressif!

Vous semblez différent d' Edward – très gentil . Les femmes ont elles peur de vous?

J'espère oui . Si vous ne leur faites pas peur c'est que vous n'êtes pas un mec [rires]!

Quel est votre type de fille?

J'aime les gens forts et sombres.

Est ce vrai que les fans campent devant chez vous?

Oui .Les gens me laissaient des mots sur ma voiture . Le 1er mot disait , “Hey,je ne suis pas bizarre – appelle moi .” Et le lendemain , c'était , “S'il vous plait ne m'ignorez pas .” ET ensuite, “Si vous m'ignorez je me tue mais je ne suis pas bizarre!”

Ca fait quoi d'être le fantasme de millions de femmes?

C'est rigolo car si elles me parlaient 5 min­utes , l'illusion serait finie!

Donc selon vous les fans seraient déçues?

Oui ! On ne peut incarner ce que chacune des personnes veulent.

Donc si une femme vient vous saurez vous distinguer si c'est pour vous ou votre célébrité?
Si elle est belle peut importe [rires]! Je préfère qu'on vienne à moi, si c'est des fans c'est parfait.

Vous considérez vous comme un beau gosse?

Non . Je n'ai jamais eu des rôles de beau gosse avant donc ça veut bien dire quelque chose!

Est ce vrai que vous changez rarement de vêtements?

Oui ce jeans a été porté depuis quelques jours , mais le haut est plus frais car je ne pouvais plus supporter l'odeur. Mon hygiène est vraiment dégoûtante! J'ai les vêtements que j'aime et comme je voyage tout le temps, je n'en prend pas plus.

Et vos cheveux?

Oui ils suscitent aussi la fascination. C'est rigolo car ça remonte au temps où je détestais quand mon père me brossait les cheveux . Je détestais ça! Donc c'est rigolo car je ne les brosse pas!

En quoi votre vie a t elle changé depuis Twi­light ?

C'est un peu dur en ce moment. C'était OK pendant un moment,mais tout a coup ça a changé , les gens attendaient devant ma maison. C'est étrange car il n'y a pas un lieu où les gens ne me trouvent pas. C'est dure de sortir des hôtels sans être suivi – vous devez penser à tout. C'est bizarre à gérer. Et c'est rigolo car peu importe ce que vous faites – même si ce n'est pas intéressant –ça finit toujours par faire la une des mag­a­zines. C'est bizarre. Plus vous faites des choses ennuyeuses , plus on croit que vous faites des choses sordides!

Avez vous pris plaisir à incarner à nouveau Edward dans New Moon?

Oui . Je fus étonné de voir à quel point ce fut facile et à quel point j'étais relaxé. Je pense que c'est parce que le 2ème livre m'a toujours plus parlé

Votre futur?

Je vais faire quelques films. Pas des gros films. Des projets qui me parlent

new-magazine.co.uk via thinking of rob
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview pour New Magazine   [Web] Interview pour New Magazine Icon_minitime1Mer 11 Nov - 17:54

me demande même si il l'a accordée cette interview scratch

[Web] Interview pour New Magazine 737819 ptiteaurel
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
WhateverYouSay...
Rob'nubilé
Rob'nubilé
WhateverYouSay...

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview pour New Magazine   [Web] Interview pour New Magazine Icon_minitime1Mer 11 Nov - 18:45

C'est plûtot un mix de plusieurs entretien a mon avis.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview pour New Magazine   [Web] Interview pour New Magazine Icon_minitime1

[Web] Interview pour New Magazine
Page 1 sur 1