TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

[Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010

2 participants
AuteurMessage
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

[Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010 Empty
MessageSujet: [Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010   [Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010 Icon_minitime1Sam 27 Mar - 15:04

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

"I'm not a rebel"

Info about his movies & interview.

Note from littleminalisa:I'm sure it's a new one because Scott Orlin always does exclusive ones for CINEMA.
I'll post the important quotes with new infos.

"I immediately understood Tyler and felt a connection with him. The script didn't seem like a movie script, more like it was transfered out of real life"

"The structure of 'Remember Me' isn't very common. I like that. A lot of movies have the same plot, the character lives through a process, learns his lesson and is cured by the end of the movie. It doesn't happen with Tyler. I honestly think that everyone feels confused & lost in life at some point."

"I talked a lot with Allen Coutler about the Casting but I am still a newbie. At the end of the day he made the decisions. But I was more than happy with the casting choices. A lot of girls showed up but I noticed Emilie immediately."

"Emilie is down to earth. She's got balls and a lot of fire. The movie wasn't just a job for her."

"Very romantic & beautiful until I got dumped. I was 19 at that time. (laughs) (About his first love)

"I don't have to rebel against something."

"I thought about becoming a singer because I had no talent for football." (Where did he stand with 12 years? Because Tyler lost his brother around that age)

"I'm still writing music. But it always depends which movie I'm shooting at the moment. I did a lot of music during 'Remember Me' because there's a lot of music in the movie. I didn't listen to a lot of music during 'Bel Ami', the character isn't involved with that kind of art.

"I'm teaching myself the violin right now, so I'm annoying everyone around me right now."

"It's the style of Van Morrison. I'd love to do some more music but it's difficult to arrange both careers." (describing his music style)

"It's a desperate love story. Remove all the vampire elements of the story and you still got the same story. Edward is a broken man and he'd risk everything.
Girls love that."

"Tabloids destroy the the art of acting. An actor loses all his mystic if people know too much about him. I think that kind of mystic is helpful to really enjoy a movie."

"I'm still able to go to places, where people don't know who I am. I've been to a pub in London and the waitress told me I'd look like the guy from 'Twilight' (laughs)

"I don't know how my career is going to develop. I'm trying to manage it but it's a lot more difficult than I expected. I had to discover that as soon as you become a movie star your enviroment changes. I'm still orienting myself."

"My idols are actors like Joaquin Phoenix and Michael Fassbender."

"The Academy Awards. I was so nervous but Hugh Jackman calmed me down. He told me to "just read the text and don't try anything else.".
I don't know a lot of people in that buisness so it was like a dream to be around so many celebrities."

Scans and Translation by littlemonalisa at Pattinsonlife
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010   [Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010 Icon_minitime1Sam 27 Mar - 21:55

Alors les filles , je ne traduirais pas ce texte car c'est une compilation de citations de Rob qu'on a déjà lu , entendu et vu mille et une fois lol!
Patty
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Patty

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010   [Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010 Icon_minitime1Dim 28 Mar - 9:38

tu as raison, on connait par coeur!!!!! :lol!
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010   [Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010 Icon_minitime1Dim 28 Mar - 10:43

[Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010 737819 de ta compréhension lol!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010   [Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010 Icon_minitime1

[Presse] Cinema ( Allemagne) Mars 2010
Page 1 sur 1