TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Lego 40747 Les Jonquilles à 8,98€ / 40725 ...
Voir le deal
8.98 €

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)

+22
clarys
Valoch
lidwine
stef73
Karinou
Hélène
nanie
marith
jyca
Sabine
Isapattz
Patty
Jel
vavounette
lilipucia
babe
nicolisandra
ptiteaurel
Lentille
belladeludo
Alice
admin
26 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Suivant
AuteurMessage
nicolisandra
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
nicolisandra

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Ven 2 Mar - 14:33

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 598150
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jel
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Jel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Ven 2 Mar - 23:21

vavounette
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
vavounette

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sam 3 Mar - 2:32

ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 15 Mar - 15:04

Twilight star MyAnna Buring talks exclusively to GLAMOUR.com about her role as Tanya in Breaking Dawn

What appealed to you about the role of Tanya?
I was a big fan of the Twilight books, and also Bill Condon. So when Bill and Stephenie Meyers wanted me to play Tanya it was a chance to work with two people whose work I love. On top of that I loved the idea of playing a vampire, and to be one of the new characters introduced in the final Twilight Saga installments.

Your relationship with Edward Cullen is quite complicated. How did you get that to come across in Breaking Dawn?
Well Tanya has always held a torch for Edward, which sadly for her is a feeling that has never been reciprocated. To go into the details of that story was impossible in Breaking Dawn – as it is a separate story and we simply didn’t have the time to incorporate it. So it just functioned as information and history for me playing Tanya. As she never displayed any jealous behaviour towards Edward and Bella’s union in the books, Bill and I decided that she had the experience and the grace to let go of the things she could not change. We did however shoot a scene where she teased and joked with Edward about being jealous that he’d tied the knot. But it had to be cut because it was too long.

You have some exciting scenes coming up in Breaking Dawn 2 – which was the favourite to film?
The final scenes – and the scene when Renesmee was revealed were my favourite.

Did you have to do any stunts? Did you find them fun or dread them?
I love doing stunts. One stunt involved me having to throw myself onto snow, and ice, and slide on my front for a couple of metres, in rather thin clothing. Initially our stunt woman was going to do it but, at the very end of the day, Bill came up to me and said “it has to be you”. It was freezing cold, we were loosing light, up against it with time, and everyone was cold and tired. I managed to do it in one take – I’ve never seen a crew happier! That was fun.

The Twilight cast have been working together for a long time. Was it intimidating coming into the group as a newbie?
No – they were all very welcoming. There were so many newbies, though, that it was probably more intimidating for them!

Who on the cast did you get on best with?
Luckily, I got on with everyone. I spent a lot of time, of course, with my Denali family. We took road trips to New Orleans and Seattle together which was a lot of fun.

How did you find the white make-up?
Initially it was great, but after a while my skin reacted to it. I loved being a vampire but I don’t think my skin liked it!

What was it like witnessing first-hand the Twilight fan phenomenon?
Surreal. Most of the time it’s been incredible witnessing, and feeling the amount of love so many people have for these books and films.

Traduction

La star de Twilight MyAnna Buring a parlé en exclusivité à Glamour.com de son rôle de Tanya dans Breaking Dawn

Qu'est-ce qui vous a séduit sur le rôle de Tanya?
J'étais une grande fan des livres Twilight, et aussi de Bill Condon. Ainsi, lorsque Bill et Stephenie Meyer m'on demandé me jouer Tanya c'était une chance de travailler avec deux personnes dont j'admire le travail. En plus de cela j'ai aimé l'idée de jouer un vampire, et d'être l'un des nouveaux personnages introduits dans le dernier épisode de la saga Twilight

Votre relation avec Edward Cullen est assez compliquée. Comment avez-vous fait pour Breaking Dawn?
Eh bien Tanya a toujours eu un falible pour Edward, et, malheureusement pour elle, ce n'est pas un sentiment réciproque. Entrer dans les détails de cette histoire était impossible dans Breaking Dawn - car c'est une tout autre histoire et nous n'avions tout simplement pas le temps de l'incorporer. Ainsi, c'est juste une information et une histoire pour moi pour jouer Tanya. Comme elle n'a jamais affiché de jalousie vers l'union d'Edward et Bella dans le livre, Bill et moi avons décidé qu'elle avait l'expérience et la grâce de laisser tomber les choses qu'elle ne pouvait pas changer. Nous avons cependant tourné une scène où elle taquine et plaisante avec Edward au sujet d'être jalouse qu'il s'est passé la corde au cou. Mais elle a dû être coupée parce qu'elle était trop longue.

Vous avez quelques scènes passionnantes à venir dans Breaking Dawn partie 2 - quelle est celle que vous avez préféré tourner?

Les scènes finales - et la scène où Renesmee a été révélée étaient mes préférés.

Avez-vous eu à faire des cascades? Avez-vous trouvé amusant de les faire ou avez vous eu peur?
J'aime faire des cascades. Je devais faire une cascade ou je devais me jeter sur la neige et la glace, et glisser sur quelques mètres, dans les vêtements plutôt minces. Initialement, notre cascadeuse allait le faire, mais, à la fin de la journée, Bill est venu me voir et m'a dit "ça doit être toi". Il faisait un froid de canard, nous perdions la lumière, le temps ne jouait pas en notre faveur, et tout le monde avait froid et était fatigué. J'ai réussi à la faire en une seule prise - Je n'ai jamais vu une équipe aussi heureuse! C'était amusant.

La acteurs de Twilight ont travaillé ensemble pendant une longue période. At-il été intimidant de venir dans ce groupe ?
Non - ils étaient tous très accueillants. Il y avait tant de nouvelles recrues et c' était probablement plus intimidant pour eux!

Avec qui vous êtes vous le mieux entendu dnas le cast?
Heureusement avec tout le monde. J'ai passé beaucoup de temps, bien sûr, avec mon clan, les Denali. Nous avons pris la route pour aller à la Nouvelle Orléans et à Seattle et c'était très amusant.

Comment avez-vous trouver le maquillage blanc?
Initialement,c'était génial mais après un certain temps ma peau a réagi. J'ai bien aimé être un vampire mais je ne pense pas que ma peau ait aimé!

Ca fait quoi d'être le témoin privilégié du phénomène Twilight et de ses fans?
Surréaliste. La plupart du temps, ça a été incroyable , et sentir tout l'amour que ces gens ont pour ces livres et ces films.

source glamour via spunk ransom
lilipucia
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
lilipucia

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 15 Mar - 15:06

babe
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
babe

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 15 Mar - 15:41

Alice
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Alice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 15 Mar - 16:21

Patty
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Patty

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 15 Mar - 18:09

vavounette
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
vavounette

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 15 Mar - 21:22

lidwine
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
lidwine

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 15 Mar - 23:03

Jel
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Jel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Ven 16 Mar - 0:50

ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 5 Avr - 11:10

Marlena Barnes parle de son travail avec Robert Pattinson

Actress Marlane Barnes plays the character of Maggie, a member of the Irish Coven in the The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2, arriving in theaters on November 16th, 2012. She attended the Red Carpet premiere in Los Angeles for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1. We caught up with her recently for this interview.

Did you have a chance to work with Rob Pattinson during filming? What were your impressions of him?

We all spent a lot of time around one another for this shoot. Both onset and off I really got the impression that he is a very sweet, earnest guy who has a lot of interests. He also wants everyone to have a good time! He and Kristen both made it a point to go to the crew wrap party in Baton Rouge, for all the locals who wouldn’t be moving on to Vancouver. I think that says a lot about their team spirit and gratitude for all the work that goes on behind the scenes. I was really glad to have met both of them.

source pattinsonpost.com via spunk ransom
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 5 Avr - 11:19

Marlena Barnes parle de son travail avec Robert Pattinson

Elle incarne le personnage de Maggie, membre du clan Irlandais dans Breaking Dawn , partie 2

Avez vous eu l'opportunité de travailler avec Rob Pattinson pendant le tournage? Quelles ont été vos impressions?

On a tous passé du temps ensemble sur ce tournage . Sur le plateau et en dehors et j'ai eu l'impression qu'il était très adorable, très honnête et que c'était un mec qui s'intéressait à beaucoup de choses. Il veut aussi que tout le monde passe un bon moment! Lui et Kristen ont mis un point d'honneur à se rendre à la fête de fin de tournage organisée par l'équipe à Baton Rouge,pour tous ceux qui ne pouvaient aller à Vancouver. Je pense que ça en dit beaucoup sur leur esprit d'équipe et leur gratitude pour tout le travail qu'il y a derrière une scène. Je suis vraiment ravie de les avoir rencontrés tous les deux

source pattinsonpost.com via spunk ransom
Alice
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Alice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 5 Avr - 12:17

babe
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
babe

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 5 Avr - 12:21

sabrinalor
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
sabrinalor

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 5 Avr - 14:05

lilipucia
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
lilipucia

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 5 Avr - 14:42

Patty
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Patty

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 5 Avr - 17:36

Valoch
Rob'nubilé
Rob'nubilé
Valoch

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 5 Avr - 18:24

lidwine
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
lidwine

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 5 Avr - 21:46

Jel
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Jel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Ven 6 Avr - 0:05

vavounette
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
vavounette

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sam 7 Avr - 0:59

belladeludo
Uploadeuse
Uploadeuse
belladeludo

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Lun 9 Avr - 22:53

ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 19 Avr - 20:16

Jack Morrissey Explains More Details About “Breaking Dawn: Part 2″ Re-Shoots

Timing
He and his podcast team – which includes Bill Condon’s assistant Greg Yolen – estimate that the shoots will take place in the next two weeks or so and that the length of shoot is likely to last around four days or so.

“Additional photography” versus “Re-shoots”
Morrissey explained that the appropriate term for the shots being done is “additional photography” and not “re-shoots.” Quite frankly, he stated that the shots being done in Vancouver were the consequence of missed second unit assignments.

“Here’s what I will say. The director, Bill Condon, has said to me several times, as recently as a week ago, that it is a particular point of pride for him, given his overall body of work, to have taken into production a 100 day shooting scheduled movie, a giant movie that would be released as two parts, and to have come out the other side of that and to not have a single day to not have a single scene directed by him in the so-called main unit . . . re-shot. And that includes what’s to come. Not one shot directed by the main unit over the course of 100 days on these two Breaking Dawn movies has needed to be re-shot or will need to be re-shot . . . Nothing that he directed has been re-shot or will be re-shot, which then leads us to be able to say that most of [what’s to come] is stuff that’s from the second unit,” Jack Morrissey said.

“On Breaking Dawn, for everything that was to the second unit director . . . was drawn out, storyboarded, developed and agreed to, so everybody knew exactly what those shots were meant to look like once they were executed . . . The coming additional photography is stuff that was conceived, developed, and was to be executed by the second unit during the period of principal photography. For various reasons, it was not executed by the second unit . . . So, now, because it was not executed by the second unit, up you all go . . . to get what should’ve been gotten [during] principal photography. It’s just that simple.”

Rob, Kristen, and Michael Sheen involved
“It’s less than a week, and we already know that Rob and Kristen will be there; I just tweeted yesterday that yes, there will be wigs involved, but I did blur the line by pointing out that Michael Sheen will also doubtless be spotted throughout the Vancouver airport to reprise for one last time his part of Aro the leader of the Volturi . . . As Bill mentioned in his letter to the fans, Rob and Kristen will be donning their gold contacts one last time . . . She’s donning both [red and gold], and Michael Sheen will be donning red.”

The bottom line on the shots to be done
“There’s not much to [the shots]. There’s no dialogue involved. Just little pick-ups.”

source @jack_morrissey via spunk ransom
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Jeu 19 Avr - 21:11

Trad en cours...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03) - Page 28 Icon_minitime1

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (03)
Page 28 sur 36Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Suivant