TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ampli Home Cinema Denon AVR-X1700H à 399€
399 € 799 €
Voir le deal

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)

+17
Alice
marith
cerise
belladeludo
lilipucia
Sabine
ally49
dashka75
Valy
Patty
vavounette
Lentille
nicolisandra
CAMILLE64
Maudella
ptiteaurel
admin
21 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Suivant
AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Empty
MessageSujet: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Ven 19 Fév - 10:37

Kristen Stewart on Breaking Dawn: "Still Not Concrete"

by Marc Malkin

Breaking Dawn isn't officially a go yet. Neither is the plan to make two movies instead of one.

"I have been told to be ready for November," Kristen Stewart tells me. "I mean, it looks like a 'yes,' but it's still not concrete."

Stewart believes the story in the fourth book in the Twilight series "absolutely warrants" being two films. "It would be hard to cram all of it into one movie," she said earlier today while promoting her new drama The Yellow Handkerchief.

Things have certainly changed since Stewart and Rob Pattinson signed on for the first flick...

"We didn't even know we were going to make a second one," Stewart said. "We were just like, 'It's really cool. It's different and we've never seen a love story like this.'…I thought it would just be another cool Catherine Hardwicke movie."

And just because Stewart doesn't like her private life being examined and the overzealous paparazzi that come along with the fame that doesn't mean she resents—in any way!—the Twilight phenomenon. "But I can't say I don't want that, because people take it to the extreme and say that I hate it," she explains. "No, no, no! That's not true."

Eddie Redmayne, Stewart's Handkerchief costar who also happens to be one of Pattinson's old pals, admits it's been "surreal" watching his friends become two of the world's, well, most famous stars.

"When we were at Sundance with Yellow Handkerchief, Kristen was like, 'I'm going to go do this film with Rob Pattinson," Redmayne remembered. "I was like, 'I know Rob!' and Kristen said, 'What's he like?'"

In Handkerchief, Stewart and Redmayne play teenagers who befriend an ex-con (William Hurt) who is looking for his ex-wife (Maria Bello).

Stewart and Redmayne share a kiss in the flick. I ask Stewart if she really meant it when she told my pal Elizabeth Snead at Zap2it that Mr. Redmayne was a better kisser than Mr. Pattinson.

Redmaybe tried answering for her. "A slightly off-the-beaten-path person against the most handsome vampire in the world?" Redmayne said. "I will take my hat off to Rob on that one—and his skin shines!"

"But his skin doesn't shine in the real world," Kristen quickly fired back. "You're in the real world."

And just because Stewart did her own singing playing Joan Jett in next month's The Runaways, don't expect her to be following in Pattinson's footsteps by recording a song for a Twilight soundtrack.

"I love being an actor," she explained. "I would totally play another person in a band, but Kristen is not going to be in a band."

source : eonline.com

Dernière édition par Valeriane le Sam 29 Jan - 21:40, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Ven 19 Fév - 12:51

TRADUCTION

Kristen Stewart et Breaking Dawn: "rien de concret"

by Marc Malkin

Breaking Dawn n'a toujours pas le feu vert . Et faire deux films n'est pas sûr.

"On m'a dit d'être prête pour novembre ," m'a ditKristen Stewart . "Donc ça semble bon mais il n'y a rien de concret."

Stewart pense que l'histoire de BD "nécessite absolument " 2 films. "Ce serait difficile de tout faire tenir dans 1 film ," a t elle dit lors de la promo de The Yellow Handkerchief.

Les choses ont changé depuis que Stewart et Rob Pattinson ont signé pour Twilight...

"Nous ne savions même pas qu'on allait en faire un 2ème ," dit Stewart "On se disait c'est vraiment cool. C'est différent et on a jamais vu une telle histoire d'amour'…Je pensais que ce serait un autre film cool de Catherine Hardwicke ."

Et ce n'est pas parce que Stewart n'aime pas qu'on examine sa vie privée et les paparazzi qui vont avec qu'elle déteste cela —en aucun cas !—ce phénomène Twilight . "Mais je ne dis pas que je n'en veux pas , car les gens sont extrêmes et disent que je déteste "explique t'elle "Non, non, non! C'est faux."

Eddie Redmayne, le partenaire de Stewart dans the Handkerchief est aussi un viel ami de Pattinson , admet que cela est "surréaliste " de voir ses amis devenir les stars les plus célèbres du monde.

"Quand nous étions à Sundance pour Yellow Handkerchief, Kristen disait , 'Je vais faire ce film avec Rob Pattinson," se souvient Redmayne. "j'ai dit , 'je connais Rob!' et Kristen m'a demandé 'il est comment ?'"

Dans Handkerchief, Stewart et Redmayne incarnent des jeunes qui se prennent d'amitié pour William Hurt qui recherche son ex-wife (Maria Bello).

Stewart et Redmayne se sont embrassés dans le film . Interrogée pour savoir si elle a dit vrai à Elizabeth Snead de Zap2it que Mr. Redmayne embrassait mieux que Mr. Pattinson.

Redmaybe tente de répondre à sa place . "Une personne originale contre le plus beau vampire au monde ?" a dit Redmayne "Je tire mon chapeau à Rob sur ce point—et sa peau brille!"

"Mais il ne brille pas en réalité ," Kristen répond du tac au tac. "Tu es dans le monde réel."

Et ce n'est pas parce qu'elle a chanté dans The Runaways qu'elle suivra les traces de Pattinson en enregistrant un titre sur la BO de Twilight .

"J'adore être actrice ," explique t 'elle . "j'aimerais incarner un autre personnage dans un groupe , mais Kristen ne fera pas partie d'un groupe."

source : eonline.com
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Dim 28 Fév - 8:11

What Robert Pattinson Thinks of Breaking Dawn Being Two Movies

Do you really want to see more Robert Pat­tin­son? Are you sure?!

We kid, but some­thing tells us the prospect of more Pattz may be a big part of your mass desire for Break­ing Dawn to be a two-parter. While the fourth and final install­ment of Stephe­nie Meyer’s Twi­light series has plenty going on—weddings, babies and, of course, a final show­down or two—the offi­cial deci­sion to break it down into a pair of movies has yet to be made.

Kris­ten Stew­art told us ear­lier this month that she’s with you! She thinks the book “absolutely war­rants” a double-feature and “it would be hard to cram all of it into one movie.”

But what does the world’s hottest sparkle vamp think?

Unlike other things, Pattz isn’t aller­gic to the idea. In his true, laid-back fash­ion, he’s just going with the flow.

“I don’t mind either way,” he admits to E! News dur­ing the Remem­ber Me press jun­ket in New York City on Saturday.

Two movies would mean extended action sequences (yeah, that kind of action) with K.Stew, so we have to imag­ine he really wouldn’t mind.

source : eonline.com via thinkingofrob.com
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Dim 28 Fév - 10:03

Traduction

L'avis de Robert Pattinson sur Breaking Dawn en deux films

Voulez vous vraiment voir plus de Robert Pattinson ? En êtes-vous sûr ?!

On plaisante, mais quelque chose nous dit que la perspective de voir plus de Pattz peut être en grande partie responsable de votre désir général de voir Breaking Dawn fait en deux parties. Alors que le quatrième et dernier volet de la saga Twilight de Stephenie Meyer possède largement de quoi faire - mariages, bébés et, bien sûr, un affrontement final ou deux - la décision officielle de le décomposer en deux films n'a pas encore été prise.

Kristen Stewart nous a dit plus tôt ce mois ci qu'elle est avec vous ! Elle pense que le livre "justifie absolument" d'être divisé en 2 et "qu'il serait difficile de tout caser dans un seul film."

Mais qu'en pense le vampire étincelant le plus sexy du monde ?

Contrairement à d'autres choses, Pattz n'est pas allergique à l'idée. Fidèle à lui même, de manière décontractée, il suit le mouvement.

"Ça ne me dérange pas de toute façon" admet-il à E!News pendant le press Junket pour Remember Me à New York, samedi.

Deux films signifieraient des scènes d'action prolongée (oui, ce genre d'action) avec K. Stew, donc nous imaginons que ça ne devrait pas le déranger.
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Dim 28 Fév - 11:19

Toujours aussi cool Rob, " ca ne me dérange pas"....
Merci Valériane
Maudella
Rob'nubilé
Rob'nubilé
Maudella

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Dim 28 Fév - 17:45

Oui toujours aussi cool ce cher Rob!
CAMILLE64
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
CAMILLE64

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Dim 28 Fév - 20:30

C'est fou ce qu'ils sont enthousiastes pour ce dernier volet tous les deux Laughing
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Dim 28 Fév - 20:35

CAMILLE64 a écrit:
C'est fou ce qu'ils sont enthousiastes pour ce dernier volet tous les deux Laughing

Je ne pense pas . Ils ne doivent avoir plus d'informations que ça. C'est tellement flou aussi
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Ven 5 Mar - 11:14

Twilight Breaking Dawn en 3D ? Pas pour Kellan Lutz !

Les rumeurs s’amplifient… Twilight Breaking Dawn se fera t-il en 3D ? MTV a demandé son avis à Kellan Lutz, qui n’est pas très emballé par l’idée !

Kellan n’a pas l’habitude de mâcher ses mots quand il s’adresse aux journalistes et il nous le prouve encore une fois. Lors d’une soirée à New York, la chaîne MTV lui a demandé son avis et le beau gosse de Twilight a répondu sans détour : "J'ai entendu dire qu'ils en parlaient, je m'en fiche un peu de le voir en 3D... La 3D me fait un peu mal aux yeux en plus." Robert Pattinson en avait déjà mal à la tête de la 3D, Kellan lui aura mal aux yeux.

On se rappelle d’Avatar, pionnier dans le 3D, et Kellan en parle d’ailleurs : "Avatar était génial en 3D et en IMAX, mais je ne pense pas vouloir voir un petit bébé à moitié vampire en 3D. Il y a juste quelques quelques scènes que je n'ai pas envie de voir en 3D."

source : melty.fr
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Ven 5 Mar - 14:34

Et bien Kellan c'est bien tu as le même avis que nous lol!
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Ven 19 Mar - 16:51

Interview : Kristen Stewart parle de Breaking Dawn

Dans une récente interview pour le site FEARnet [attention aux spoilers], Kristen Stewart a abordé le sujet de la future adaptation cinématographique (toujours non officiellement confirmée...) de Breaking Dawn (Révélation en vf) et le fait qu'elle va devoir y jouer le rôle d'une mère.

Extraits traduits

"Oh mon Dieu... Je ne sais pas pourquoi ça paraît si étrange. Je n'arrive pas à me l'imaginer. En réalité, j'essaye réellement de penser à tout ça, pas parce que ça me concerne dans l'immédiat, je me demande... la façon dont ils ont un enfant dans le livre est si traditionnelle et classique ; elle est si heureuse. Ce n'est pas comme si je ne voulais pas d'enfant, vous comprenez. J'aimerais avoir une famille - mais pas tout de suite ! Ça me perturbe un peu."

"C'est délirant ! C'est fou ! Je vais bientôt devoir le faire. Oh mon Dieu... Je vais être enceinte, je vais accoucher - je me demande comment ça va être dans le film..."

source : TF
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Ven 19 Mar - 17:07

J'imagine déjà comment ils vont détourner l'information lol!
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Mar 23 Mar - 10:24

“Twilight” Saga Screenwriter Melissa Rosenburg Talks “Breaking Dawn”

How do you condense an 800-page book into a two hour movie?

MR: “Very carefully. You start with, and you end with, what is the emotional journey for these characters. That is the most important thing to capture, that is the only thing to capture. Everything else is up for grabs, but you must take these characters on the same emotional journey that they took in the book, and hence take the audience on the same emotional journey that they took in the book and that’s the goal, you hope that you achieve that. some people would say I did, some people would say I don’t.”

Do you get any feedback from the fans when you, for example.. cut certain scenes?

MR: “I have a fan site, and the fans will weigh in and say wow! you’ve cut too many things out.. or say I’ve done a fantastic job. They are very kind on my site, there are other sites I know that I don’t read, because I can’t handle that kind of intensity. You can’t make all the fans happy, you try to make as many as possible happy.”
How is that going to be a challenge for the last one? (‘Breaking Dawn’) because as you know, that’s the big one.

MR: “It’s the big one, it’s gonna be a big challenge, and I guarantee you that not all of the fans will be happy, and I guarantee you some of them will be.
You have to give up the ideal of making everybody happy, it’s just not gonna happen, but you hope you make the majority happy. Again, for that last book it is about taking that specific character Bella on her journey. It’s a big journey, it’s a massive change for her, and you hope to realize that.”

What did director Chris Weitz bring to ‘New Moon’ that you think was valuable to the series?
MR: “He was so good. He opened up the franchise. He opened it into this sweeping epic story. Twilight was a very intimate personal movie. it was a small movie, it had almost an independent feel to it. Chris made it into a beautiful spectacle, he really expanded it, expanded the world of it.”

Going back to ’Breaking Dawn’, how far along are you in the planning, with production coming up pretty soon?

MR: “It’s coming up very soon, it’s all deep into the discussions and working on the story, and figuring out what it’s gonna be… we’re deep in the middle of it.”

Any word on when it will “officially” be green-lit?

MR: “I don’t know, but obviously soon.. vampires aren’t supposed to age, so you know.”

Can you talk about the fan craze surrounding the main characters Bella and Edward, and how it’s carried over to real life for these actors? How do they handle it?

MR: “I don’t know how they handle it frankly, it’s a lot to have coming at you, I can’t even begin to imagine. I have a little bit coming at me and it’s almost too much. Can’t even fathom what it is like, I hope they get to have a semblance of a real life.”

Finally, can you give me one word to describe ’Twilight’ fans?

MR: “Passionate.. for sure.”

The ’New Moon’ DVD is now available at Fred Meyer, and other national retailers. The next chapter in the series ‘Eclipse’, opens in theaters nationwide, June 30.

source bothell.komonews.com via spunk ransom
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Mar 23 Mar - 15:16

Melissa Rosenberg parle de “Breaking Dawn”

Comment faites vous pour condenser un livre de 800 pages en un film de deux heures?

MR: “Très prudemment . Vous avez un début et une fin et entre deux il y a le voyage émotionnel des personnages. C'est la chose la plus importante à rendre , c'est l'essentiel . Tout le reste est important aussi , mais les personnages doivent vivre le même voyage émotionnel que dans le livre , et on doit aussi embarquer le public pour qu'il retrouve ce qu'il ressentit en lisant , c'est le but , on espère avoir atteint ce but . Certains diront que oui , d'autres diront que j'ai échoué.”

Avez vous des retours de fans quand par exemple vous coupez certaines scènes ?

MR: “J'ai un site de fan ,et certains fans me diront que j'ai coupé trop de scènes .. ou que j'ai fait un boulot fantastique . Ils sont vraiment sympa sur mon site, il y a aussi d'autres sites que je connais mais que je en consulte pas , car je ne peux gérer toute cette intensité . Vous ne pouvez pas rendre tous les fans heureux , vous essayez que ce soit le plus grand nombre .”

Le dernier sera un sacré défi ? (‘Breaking Dawn’) car il est volumineux.

MR: “En effet ce sera un très grand défi et certains fans seront contents et d'autres non. .
Vous devez abandonner l'idée de contenter tout le monde,ça arrivera de décevoir mais j'espère juste ravir la majorité . Dans le denier livre , il s'agit encore de suivre le périple de Bella. C'est un sacré périple ,c'est un changement incroyable pour elle , et vous espérez réussir à transcrire cela.”

Qu'a apporté Chris Weitz à ‘New Moon’ ?

MR: “Il était si bon . Il a ouvert la franchise au public . Il en fait fait une histoire épique . Twilight était un film intime , personnel. C'était un petit film , presque indépendant Chris en a fait un merveilleux spectacle, il l'a étendu , a développé ce monde.”

Revenons à ’Breaking Dawn’, où en êtes vous du planning,avec la production qui démarre bientôt?

MR: “Ca commence très bientôt, nous sommes en plein discussions et on travaille sur l'histoire, on essaie de voir comment ça va se dérouler … on est en plein dedans.”

Savez vous quand il aura “officiellement” le feu vert?

MR: “Je ne sais pas mais très rapidement.. les vampires ne sont pas censés vieillir comme vous le savez.”

Parlez nous de la folie entourant les personnages de Bella et Edward, cela déteint sur la vie des acteurs ? Comment gèrent ils cela?

MR: “franchement , je ne sais pas comment ils gèrent ça ,je n'imagine même pas ce que c'est . Je connais ça à une très petite échelle et c'est déjà trop .Donc pour eux...j'espère juste qu'ils ont un semblant de vie.”

Pouvez vous nous donner un mot pour qualifier les fans de ’Twilight’ ?

MR: “Dévoués ... sans aucun doute”

source bothell.komonews.com via spunk ransom
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Lun 5 Avr - 19:32

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) First_hunt_by_blueabyss17404

Superbe fanmade : la 1ère chasse de Bella

Source twifans
nicolisandra
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
nicolisandra

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Mar 6 Avr - 9:13

Superbe...vraiment superbe [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) 58910
Je trouve Bella très reussie et pleine de sensualité
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Mar 6 Avr - 11:10

Oui je le troouve aussi très bien réussi. cette sensualité, cette rage, cette soif ..... Beaucoup de talent
nicolisandra
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
nicolisandra

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Mar 6 Avr - 11:23

C'est fou ce qu'un dessin bien fait peut faire passer comme emotions,sensations etc....
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Mar 6 Avr - 11:59

Melissa Rosenberg: Breaking Dawn, Ratings, and More

Film has an inter­view with Melissa Rosen­berg where she dis­cusses writ­ing each of the Twi­light movies, Dex­ter, and writ­ing to meet a rat­ing.

“LL: If an adap­ta­tion felt to you like an R rat­ing, but the stu­dio wanted you to bring it in at a PG-13, would that be doable?

MR: Oh yeah. It’s com­pletely doable. You don’t sac­ri­fice story by cut­ting lan­guage. Nor do you sac­ri­fice story by show­ing less blood or gore, or what­ever it is that’s bring­ing you to an R rat­ing. It doesn’t hurt it. When Dex­ter was aired on CBS they had to re-cut some of it for net­work tele­vi­sion and all they had to do was cut some lan­guage. There’s more blood and gore in an episode of C.S.I., though of course Dex­ter is more dis­turb­ing. Not because of what you see, but because of what’s implied. I don’t think you take away from sus­pense or char­ac­ter by alter­ing a few things like that.

LL: Hav­ing read Break­ing Dawn, where things get ratch­eted up a notch, do you still go for that PG-13 rat­ing?

MR: Oh yeah, absolutely. That’s your audi­ence. In this series you don’t sac­ri­fice any­thing. There are some movies that wouldn’t play at PG-13, like The Hang­over, but this is just not one of them for me. Again, if you’re cap­tur­ing char­ac­ter, emo­tion, and emo­tional jour­ney, you’re OK.”

One thing that is not cov­ered in the arti­cle is an issue that for what­ever rea­son repet­i­tively comes up. Break­ing Dawn will not go to screen with a rated R rat­ing because con­trac­tu­ally it can’t. It would have to be recut to get a PG-13. Part of the deal for Sum­mit to have the rights to the film is no more than a PG-13. You can still have blood and guts (ER’s final sea­son any­one), and steamy romance (Remem­ber Me and the Note­book) with­out broach­ing the R-rating.

source Twi­light Lex­i­con (Via RPattzNews)
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Mar 6 Avr - 12:50

Melissa Rosenberg: Breaking Dawn, le PG 13 , et bien plus

Film a fait une interview avec Melissa Rosen­berg où elle parle des scènarios de Twilight , Dex­ter, et d'écrire tout en respectant le PG 13

“LL: SI une adaptation est R rated mais que le stu­dio veut que vous fassiez un script PG-13, est ce faisable?

MR: Oh oui . Tout à fait faisable . Vous ne sacrifiez pas l'histoire en coupant des extraits . Ni en montrant moins de sang ou de gore , ou tout ce qui vous amène à une classification R rat­ed. Ca ne fait rien . Quand Dex­ter a été diffusé sur CBS ils ont dû faire des coupures pour la télé­vi­sion et ce qu'ils ont coupé c'était au niveau du langage Il y a plus de sang et du gore dans un épisode des Experts même si bien sûr Dex­ter est plus perturbant. Pas à cause de ce qu'on voit , mais par rapport à ce qui est sous entendu . Je ne pense pas qu'on enlève du sus­pense ou qu'on amoindrisse les personnages à cause de ça

LL: Ayant lu Break­ing Dawn, où les choses montent d'un cran , le film sera t il encore PG-13 ?

MR: Oh oui , absolument . C'est notre public . Dans cette saga , on ne sacrifie rien . Certains films ne joueraient pas le jeu du PG-13, comme dans The Hang­over, mais pour moi ce n'est pas un souci . Si vous capturez les personnages ; l'émotion ou le voyage émotionnel , tout va bien.”

. Break­ing Dawn ne sera donc pas classé R Rated à cause du contrat Il faudra qu'il convienne au PG-13. Une partie du contrat pour Sum­mit qui a acquis les droits c'est le respect du PG-13. On peut toujours avoir du sang et du gore (souvenez vous la dernière saison d'Urgences ), et des histoires d'amour sensuelles (Remem­ber Me et The Note­book) sans pour autant avoir le R Rated

source Twi­light Lex­i­con (Via RPattzNews)
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Mar 6 Avr - 13:37

Si vraiment c'est au niveau du langage, ça va. On aura nos scènes d'amour et puis The notebook , on voit de belles scènes d'amours. J'espère que ce sera dans cette lignée...

fsummit et leur PG13
Lentille
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Lentille

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Mar 6 Avr - 14:00

fsummit
heureusement que l'on pourra se rattraper avec "bel ami", enfin j'espère [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) 269303
Mais peut être qu'il feront comme pour le DVD de the notebook, car il est gavé de scènes coupées et rallongées très très sensuelles [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) 598500
nicolisandra
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
nicolisandra

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Ven 7 Mai - 10:38

Les 5 scènes qu'on veut retrouver dans Breaking Dawn:
With the recent announcements that director Bill Condon will be at the helm of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn and that the movie won’t release until November 2011, we got to thinking about which scenes need to make the transition from book to movie.

It’s no secret that the fourth installment in The Twilight Saga received a mixed reaction when published, or that the movie is one of the most hotly debated topics among fans. Here are 5 scenes we think deserve a place in the movie. Do you agree or disagree? Let us know in the comments.

(Warning: Contains Breaking Dawn spoilers!)

Edward & Bella’s Wedding
Their long-awaited nuptials happen quite early on in the book, much to the delight of fans of the will-they-or-won’t-they couple. It’s a family affair that almost runs smoothly, no thanks to Jacob almost wolfing out when he learns that Bella plans to become a vampire. It’s a testosterone-fueled scene, with the boys once again facing off, much to Bella’s dismay (we bet she’s secretly happy, really — who wouldn’t want Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner fighting over her?!). The wedding, itself, has its moments, with the high point being the vows and Edward removing Bella’s borrowed garter with his teeth. If that doesn’t make it into the movie, Melissa Rosenberg will have a lot to answer for.

The Isle Esme Honeymoon
Calm down, ladies — we’re almost positive this whole chapter will make it into the movie. It’s the perfect opportunity to feature a topless Robert Pattinson during his impromptu celebratory skinny-dip, and it’s also the first time Edward and Bella have sex. That said, it’s not nice sex — it’s Edward at his headboard-breaking, pillow-biting best, with Bella getting a little bruising during this most monumental of moments (not to mention extremely pregnant), which might not make it into the final cut of a PG-13 movie. We’re just sayin’.

Jacob Forming His Own Wolf Pack
Jacob is totally fuming throughout Breaking Dawn, which is understandable, really, seeing as Edward has stolen his one true love and future mother of his pups. He narrates the second part of the book, and gives us an awesome insight into his mind. He’s a funny guy, that Jacob Black. Unfortunately, The Pack are planning to kill Bella and her freaky fast-growing unborn child, and Jake doesn’t like that AT ALL. He’s still madly in love with her, you see, so he decides to break off from the pack and form his own, with Seth and Leah Clearwater for company. This scene could be the turning point for movie Jacob — it’d gain him some new admirers, and give Taylor Lautner a chance to shine. If it doesn’t make it to the big screen, Taycob fans will probably start writing their hate mail straight away. Are you prepared for that, Summit?

Renesmee’s Birth
This scene is where The Twilight Saga take a turn for the gruesome. It’s like something out of Alien, only not quite as surprising. Bella’s baby, Renesmee (yeah, don’t ask), is now so huge, she literally breaks out of Bella’s body, almost taking mommy’s spinal cord with her in the process. Bella’s nearly dead as a doornail before Edward realizes what he has to do to keep her alive — change her into a vampire. Like, now. So he injects his venom straight into her heart, then bites her. Many times. All over her body. It might sound hot, but it really isn’t — it’s all done in despair and with a savagery we haven’t seen from Mr. Cullen before. It’s the only scene that will push the PG-13 boundaries, but it’s one that has to be included. The imagery will be awesome.

The Introduction of Other Vampire Clans
Towards the end of the book, the Cullens are preparing to take down the Volturi, yet again, and enlist the help of several vampire covens from all around the world. It looks like it’s going to lead up to a huge battle, with casualties and bloodspill, but it doesn’t. There is one good thing to come out of an otherwise redundant section, and that’s a horde of new vampire characters. We meet the Amazon, Denali, and Irish covens, as well as the American Nomads. Some awesome characters are introduced, most notably Zafrina, Kate, and Garrett. Admittedly, they’re underutilized in the book, but a well-written script could allow them to take center stage and liven things up a bit. Believe us, it’s going to need it.
Source:Spunk-Ransom
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Ven 7 Mai - 13:30

Les 5 scènes qui devront être absolumlent dans Breaking Dawn

1) le mariage
2) la lune de miel
3) Jacob et sa meute
4) la naissance de renesmée
5) la présentation des autres vampires
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1Mar 11 Mai - 9:33

Salary dispute holding up ‘Twilight 5′ announcement

EXCLUSIVE: Summit Entertainment is working furiously to close the talent deals required to split Stephenie Meyer’s fourth “Twilight” novel into two films. But an unlikely roadblock is holding up an announcement — and could even lead to cast changes for the series’ final installment.

The studio is close to finalizing agreements with leads Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, all of whom will get big raises to return for a fifth installment of the vampire romance saga. And director Bill Condon is already signed to film two “Breaking Dawn” movies, which would be shot back-to-back starting in the fall and released in November 2011 and summer 2012, respectively.

But Summit is having a harder time locking in some of the franchise’s secondary characters. Deals for Peter Facinelli (who plays Carlisle Cullen) and Billy Burke (Bella’s father, Charlie Swan) are done, but we’re told the actors who play the Cullen kids (especially Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene) are trying to sink their teeth into bigger paydays that, at least at this point, the studio behind the billion-dollar franchise is unwilling to provide. “We may have a situation where one of them is thrown out on the street to make a point,” says a source close to the dealmaking.

So are we headed for a recasting on the final “Twilight”?

There is precedent for such a tactic. After the success of the first film, Summit axed Rachelle Lefevre, who played Victoria, in part because her reps played hardball on money. (Bryce Dallas Howard got the job instead.) Now, two films into the series, even the minor Twilighters (Lutz in particular) have become sought-after stars, so it makes sense they’d want to be paid more for the final film. But we’re told that the offers from Summit — which are said to be at least 10 times what the actors made on the first movie — were deemed “offensive” given the mega-money the franchise has generated.

Summit declined to comment on the situation. But the studio wants to move quickly to pull the trigger on two movies — and it isn’t afraid to recast if deals can’t be reached. Plus, it has even more reason to be concerned about costs this time around. As is typical with blockbuster franchises, the “Twilight” movies are becoming more expensive with each installment. And the leads are going to do especially well if “Breaking Dawn” is split into two parts. The trio were initially signed for three films (remember, this was back when “Twilight” was a low-budget adaptation of a niche YA novel), but in the spring of 2009 — after the first movie became an international hit — they renegotiated all their deals so Summit could lock them for a fourth movie.

The studio then realized that “Breaking Dawn,” with its 900-plus pages and narratives told from two perspectives, was dense enough to be split into two installments (as Warner Bros. announced it would do for the final “Harry Potter” book). Just one problem: The cast wasn’t signed for a fifth movie. They’re all huge stars now, with Lautner in particular running up his quote to the $7.5 million range, so another renegotiation commenced.

That meant ponying up big-time for the leads, which will make the final movie far more expensive than the others (“Eclipse,” which hits theaters June 30, is costing around $65 million, a figure sure to be dwarfed by the fourth and fifth, even if costs can be amortized by shooting them at the same time). For that reason, Summit is still holding out the option of simply doing one “Breaking Dawn,” although multiple sources say they’d be shocked if the fifth film doesn’t happen. “This thing is gonna be two movies,” one source says. “With or without the cast intact.” Meyer has already signed off on the plan to make two, a key hurdle, given the approval rights she has in her deal.

Summit also is eyeing other cost-cutting measures for the final installments. A deal is currently being negotiated to move the production to Louisiana after making the first in Portland and the second two in Vancouver and Italy. Luring “Twilight” would be a huge “get” for the state — and, given the tax credits, a money-saver for the studio.

“Twilight” has thus far been the rare tentpole franchise made on a non-tentpole budget. It’ll be interesting to see the lengths that will Summit go to keep it there. Booting an actor from the final installment of a successful series could be a risky move, though we’re betting that as long as their precious Bella, Edward and Jacob return, fans would get over any disappointment.

source the hollywood reporter via spunk ransom
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) Icon_minitime1

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)
Page 1 sur 31Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Suivant