TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

[Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne)

5 participants
AuteurMessage
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

[Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne) Empty
MessageSujet: [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne)   [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne) Icon_minitime1Lun 14 Nov - 22:26

Welt.de "People greet me while peeing"
"Twilight" actor Pattinson on the vampire hype and his new film

Welt Kompakt: Three years ago the "Twilight" hype began. Were there moments when you offered resistance?
Robert Pattinson: Yeah, at the very beginning when I had to attend a media advisory for interviews. The film producers were very peeved at me. Because the coach said: 'Rob ruins everything.' I’ve teased them all. There you should practice how to summarize the content of your film in ten seconds. And it doesn’t matter what you say, the main thing, it is short. Or we had simulated interviews where the guy said to me: "Hi Rob, I'm James from CNN ..." I just laughed: "But you're not James from CNN!" I thought to myself: If I play a vampire, I can do what I want.

Welt Kompakt: Now you have wrapped all the movies. Are you happy when the madness is over?
Robert Pattinson: How I feel, I can say to you in a year. Because then the very last part will be shown in the cinemas. Until then, I have to promote. I just can not imagine yet. To me it seems as if there was only "Twilight" in my life. But I myself am curious how other people see me in the future. For the entire three years I have spoken repeatedly about the same topics.

Welt Kompakt: What annoys you about the hype?
Robert Pattinson: It's still a bit of getting used to if there are 400 fans in front of your hotel room calling your name until three o’clock in the morning. Then they pause exactly four hours and then it starts again. And once you show your face, they stand there in complete silence. I'm sure if any of them would be alone, he would never do that, it would be embarrassing for him. But there are many of such bizarre episodes: When I was peeing in public toilet, 20 people suddenly came up to me and wanted to greet me. I could only say: "Wait, I’ve not even washed my hands."

Welt Kompakt: But it could be worse.
Robert Pattinson: That's true. Really annoying is just one thing: Once you make it big, then you also have a large number of people who hate you. When I googled myself before "Twilight”, every comment was positive. But once your picture shows up everywhere, then that drives some people crazy. Fortunately, there is also an army of fans who defend me. This is almost like a sports team.

Welt Kompakt: Still googling yourself?
Robert Pattinson: Only for practical reasons. To find out if I said something stupid in an interview. So I can limit the damage.

Welt Kompakt: We know that you are together with Kristen Stewart. But could you actually still ask a girl for a normal date?
Robert Pattinson: That gets totally difficult. There are many girls who openly hit on me. But they don’t understand that that is totally unsexy. I know for a guy it’s such a ridiculous statement, but before the "Twilight" movies, nobody wanted to know about me. Logically, you know that now you can’t take it quite seriously. I started to distrust people. But that's also not easy. Because some people who want to talk to me are really nice. I must be careful that I don’t mistrust the wrong person.

Welt Kompakt: And how do you find out the difference between those who earn your trust, and those to whom you give the cold shoulder?
Robert Pattinson: If I give someone my number, and the person did not call back. Then I can trust. And who's calling me the next day, I never want to talk anymore! (bursts into laughter).

source via robtenation
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jel
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Jel

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne)   [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne) Icon_minitime1Mar 15 Nov - 0:58

[Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne) 598150
Lentille
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Lentille

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne)   [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne) Icon_minitime1Mar 15 Nov - 18:50

ptiteaurel a écrit:

Welt.de "People greet me while peeing"
"Twilight" actor Pattinson on the vampire hype and his new film

Welt Kompakt: Three years ago the "Twilight" hype began. Were there moments when you offered resistance?
Robert Pattinson: Yeah, at the very beginning when I had to attend a media advisory for interviews. The film producers were very peeved at me. Because the coach said: 'Rob ruins everything.' I’ve teased them all. There you should practice how to summarize the content of your film in ten seconds. And it doesn’t matter what you say, the main thing, it is short. Or we had simulated interviews where the guy said to me: "Hi Rob, I'm James from CNN ..." I just laughed: "But you're not James from CNN!" I thought to myself: If I play a vampire, I can do what I want.

Welt Kompakt: Now you have wrapped all the movies. Are you happy when the madness is over?
Robert Pattinson: How I feel, I can say to you in a year. Because then the very last part will be shown in the cinemas. Until then, I have to promote. I just can not imagine yet. To me it seems as if there was only "Twilight" in my life. But I myself am curious how other people see me in the future. For the entire three years I have spoken repeatedly about the same topics.

Welt Kompakt: What annoys you about the hype?
Robert Pattinson: It's still a bit of getting used to if there are 400 fans in front of your hotel room calling your name until three o’clock in the morning. Then they pause exactly four hours and then it starts again. And once you show your face, they stand there in complete silence. I'm sure if any of them would be alone, he would never do that, it would be embarrassing for him. But there are many of such bizarre episodes: When I was peeing in public toilet, 20 people suddenly came up to me and wanted to greet me. I could only say: "Wait, I’ve not even washed my hands."

Welt Kompakt: But it could be worse.
Robert Pattinson: That's true. Really annoying is just one thing: Once you make it big, then you also have a large number of people who hate you. When I googled myself before "Twilight”, every comment was positive. But once your picture shows up everywhere, then that drives some people crazy. Fortunately, there is also an army of fans who defend me. This is almost like a sports team.

Welt Kompakt: Still googling yourself?
Robert Pattinson: Only for practical reasons. To find out if I said something stupid in an interview. So I can limit the damage.

Welt Kompakt: We know that you are together with Kristen Stewart. But could you actually still ask a girl for a normal date?
Robert Pattinson: That gets totally difficult. There are many girls who openly hit on me. But they don’t understand that that is totally unsexy. I know for a guy it’s such a ridiculous statement, but before the "Twilight" movies, nobody wanted to know about me. Logically, you know that now you can’t take it quite seriously. I started to distrust people. But that's also not easy. Because some people who want to talk to me are really nice. I must be careful that I don’t mistrust the wrong person.

Welt Kompakt: And how do you find out the difference between those who earn your trust, and those to whom you give the cold shoulder?
Robert Pattinson: If I give someone my number, and the person did not call back. Then I can trust. And who's calling me the next day, I never want to talk anymore! (bursts into laughter).

source via robtenation

traduction:

Welt.de: "Les gens me saluent quand je fais pipi"
L'acteur de "Twilight" Robert Pattinson nous parle du battage publicitaire sur les vampires et de son nouveau film

Welt Kompakt: Il y a trois ans la frénésie "Twilight" commençait. Avez-vous essayé de faire de la résistance??

Robert Pattinson: Oui, au tout début quand j'ai dû faire attention aux journalistes pour les interviews. Les producteurs du film étaient très irrités contre moi. Parce que le 'coach interview" leur disait: "Rob gâche tout." Je les ai bien embêté. Vous devez vous entrainer à résumer le film en 10 secondes. Et peu importe ce que vous dites, l'important est de faire court. Nous avons simulé des interviews où le mec me disait: «Salut Rob, je suis James de CNN ..." Je rigolais et je répondais: «Mais vous n'êtes pas James de CNN!" Après tout je me disais: Si je joue un vampire, je peux faire ce que je veux."

Welt Kompakt: Maintenant que vous avez terminé le tournage de tous les films. Etes-vous heureux que cette folie soit terminée?

Robert Pattinson: Comment je me sens, je vous le dirais dans un an. Parce qu'alors, breaking Dawn part.2, le dernier film, sera sorti sur les écrans. Jusque-là, je fais de la promotion. J'ai du mal à imaginer encore. Pour moi, c'est comme si il n'y avait eu que "Twilight" dans ma vie. Mais je suis moi-même curieux de savoir comment les autres vont me voir dans l'avenir. Pendant ces trois années, j'ai parlé à plusieurs reprises des mêmes sujets.

Welt Kompakt: Qu'est-ce qui vous ennuie le plus dans cette frénésie ?

Robert Pattinson : c'est toujours difficile de s'habituer quand il y a 400 fans devant votre chambre d'hôtel qui crient votre nom jusqu'à trois heures du matin. Puis ils font une pause pendant exactement quatre heures et ensuite ça recommence de nouveau. Et une fois que vous montrez votre visage, ils sont debout là dans le silence complet. Je suis sûr que si n'importe lequel d'entre eux était seul, il ne le ferait pas (de crier), ce serait embarrassant pour lui. Mais il y a beaucoup de d'épisodes bizarres, comme ce jour où je suis allé faire pipi dans les toilettes publiques, 20 personnes se sont soudainement approché de moi et ont voulu me saluer. J'ai seulement pu leur dire : "attendez, je ne me suis même pas lavé mes mains."

Welt Kompakt: Mais ça pourrait être pire.

Robert Pattinson: C'est vrai. Que ce soit ennuyeux est une chose. Mais quand cela prend de telles proportions, vous avez alors également un grand nombre de personnes qui vous haïssent. Quand je faisais des recherches sur moi sur google avant "Twilight", chaque commentaire était positif. Mais une fois que votre photo est au sommet de l'affiche un peu partout, alors ça rend certaines personnes folles. Heureusement, il y a aussi une armée de fans qui me défendre. C'est presque comme une équipe sportive.

Alors vous faites des recherches sur vous sur Google?

Robert Pattinson: Seulement pour des raisons pratiques. Pour savoir si j'ai dit quelque chose de stupide dans une interview. Et comme ça je peux limiter les dégâts.

Welt Kompakt: Nous savons que vous êtes ensemble avec Kristen Stewart. Mais pourriez-vous effectivement encore demander à une fille un rendez-vous normal?

Robert Pattinson: Ça devient vraiment difficile. Il y a beaucoup de filles qui vous font du rentre dedans ouvertement. Mais elles ne comprennent pas que c'est pas du tout sexy. Je sais que pour un mec, une telle déclaration est totalement ridicule, mais avant "Twilight", personne ne voulait me connaître. Et aujourd'hui, vous savez que vous ne pouvez pas prendre tout le monde au serieux. J'ai commencé à me méfier des gens. Mais ce n'est pas si facile non plus. Parce que parfois certaines personnes qui veulent me parler sont vraiment agréables. Je dois faire attention de ne pas me méfier de la mauvaise personne.

Welt Kompakt: Et comment faites-vous la différence entre les personnes de confiance et les autres?

Robert Pattinson: Si je donne mon numéro de téléphone à quelqu'un et que cette personne ne me rappelle pas, je peux avoir confiance en elle. Par contre si cette personne me rappelle le lendemain, je ne veux plus parler! [éclat de rire].

Dernière édition par Lentille le Jeu 17 Nov - 1:36, édité 1 fois
Jel
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Jel

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne)   [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne) Icon_minitime1Mer 16 Nov - 1:38

[Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne) 668138
Hélène
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Hélène

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne)   [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne) Icon_minitime1Jeu 17 Nov - 19:28

[Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne) 668138

pas mal cette ITW ! j'aime bien les deux dernières questions !! lol!
lilipucia
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
lilipucia

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne)   [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne) Icon_minitime1Dim 20 Nov - 19:21

[Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne) 598150 et [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne) 668138
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne)   [Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne) Icon_minitime1

[Web] Interview avec Welt on line (Allemagne)
Page 1 sur 1