TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Manette DualSense PS5 édition limitée ...
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le compte fidélité
19.99 €
Voir le deal

[New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers

+27
alex007
belladeludo
Alice
vavounette
Elise68
madou54
CAMILLE64
Edlowin
Lentille
Patty
marith
Bellissima
Maudella
WhateverYouSay...
lylou
Spunkittle
jelliss
cerise
nicolisandra
lullaby
pluie-etoile
koolpy
acab
ptiteaurel
Lion_RobPattinson
Screenager
admin
31 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Suivant
AuteurMessage
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

[New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Lun 24 Aoû - 17:33

'New Moon' Director Finds The Cure For Robert Pattinson Withdrawal
'We've got a nice dose of Taylor [Lautner] to sweeten any Rob deficiencies,' Chris Weitz tells MTV News.
By Larry Carroll

SAN DIEGO — It's hard to imagine a fall movie we're more excited to see than "New Moon," the feverishly anticipated sequel to last year's "Twilight" and, technically, the prequel to next year's "Eclipse." You know the players, you know the plot details, and you've watched the trailers a few hundred times.
Now, with a mere 13 weeks (!) until we can finally watch the Bella/Edward/Jacob love triangle get even pointier, director Chris Weitz sat down with MTV News for an exclusive chat about his "New Moon" rising.

MTV: You revealed two scenes that were a big hit at Comic-Con. How do they fit into the movie?
Chris Weitz: We showed two new scenes, and each one focused on abdominal muscles. That was the high point, I think, for the audience. [Laughs.] One scene was the one in which Jacob is teaching Bella how to ride a motorcycle. She falls, he comes to rescue her and dab her forehead — thereby revealing his bodacious abs and chest. And the other is Bella rushing to save Edward when he decides to commit suicide by revealing himself to the humans in Volterra, Italy.
MTV: You're in the unenviable position of needing to stay true to the source material but also needing to find more screen time for one of the world's biggest movie stars. How did you go about doing that?
Weitz: [We wanted to avoid] just randomly inserting Rob throughout the movie in a back-at-the-ranch sort of way, which would just be about box office and us being worried about whether people would deal with the darkness of the second book. People are actually very ready for [the dark] aspect of it. What we basically did was to take the aural hallucinations that Bella has of Edward and turn them into visual hallucinations. But I wanted to do them very subtly — so that it wasn't whacking you over the head with CGI — and to give you the sense that you have when you are broken up with and when you are really longing for someone. They are both not there at all and there all the time. And so, the notion that you have of someone's presence as absence is what we're portraying. You'll see quite a lot of Rob in the film, but it's seen subjectively, through Bella's eyes. It's also in dreams that she has of him as well. It strikes this very fine balance between too much Rob and too little Rob.
MTV: For a lot of fans, there's no such thing.
Weitz: Well, I know for a lot of people there's no such thing as too much Rob. But we've got a nice dose of Taylor to sweeten any Rob deficiencies. It is a disease that can only be treated with Vitamin T, for Taylor.
MTV: Obviously, "New Moon" is written from the perspective of Bella. But Melissa Rosenberg recently told us about a scene with Victoria that gets away from Kristen's point of view. Are there other moments like that?
Weitz: It's from Bella's point of view ... but, for instance, when Alice has a vision of Edward about to commit suicide, we see her vision. To me, that's fair — because, in the book, Alice conveys that immediately to Bella, and you can see Bella imagining what Alice is saying. At points where a reader of the book might logically imagine a scenario, it was OK for the filmmakers — me — to imagine seeing something that would be outside of Bella's knowledge at that point. Or something that's within the scope of her imagination. She fears the worst, really, in terms of Edward.
MTV: Kristen has spoken to us in the past about the pivotal cliff-diving scene. How much CGI will there be, and how much will really be her?
Weitz: It's a hybrid — a reallocation of mapping the texture of real locations onto green screen and creating computer models of real locations. We needed to create just the right kind of stormy weather, so there's a lot of CG water and waves, which we combined with pool work that we did with Kristen. And so, eventually, it looks like a scene with a real location, but in order to get the kind of pinpoint control that you want to accurately represent what's in the book, you need to employ the very best that you can in terms of CGI. People should never notice when that's happening — except when I just gave it away. [Laughs.]

Source : Rpattzdaily

TRADUCTION

SAN DIEGO — C'est difficile d'imaginer un film qui sortira à l'automne et qui soit plus attendu que "New Moon," la suite tant attendue de "Twilight" et techniquement l'épisode précédent "Eclipse." Vous connaissez les acteurs, l'histoire et vous avez vu le trailer des centaines de fois.
Encore 13 semaines avant de voir le triangle amoureux Bella/Edward/Jacob , et Chris Weitz s'est assis avec MTV News pour discuter en exclusivité de l'ascension de "New Moon" .

MTV: Vous avez révélé 2 scènes qui cartonnent à la Comic-Con. Comment s'intègre t il au film ?
Chris Weitz: On a montré 2 scènes,et dans chacune d'elle vous pouvez voir des abdominaux . C'était l'essentiel pour le public . [rires.] Dans l'une d'elle on voit Jacob apprendre à Bella comment faire de la moto . Elle tombe , il vient à son secours et lui frotte le front — révélant ainsi ses abdominaux .Dans l'autre on voit Bella se ruer pour sauver Edward quand il décide de se suicider en montrant qui il est aux humains de Volterra, Italie.

MTV: Vous étiez dans la position délicate de rester fidèle au livre tout en devant faire apparaitre plus une grande star d'Hollywood. Comment avez vous fait ?
Weitz: On voulait éviter d'insérer Rob de manière inadéquate , ce qui serait juste pour le box office et on était inquiet sur la réaction des gens face à l'aspect sombre du 2ème livre. Mais les gens sont en fait prêt à ça . Ce qu'on a fiat ce sont des hallucinations que Bella a d' Edward et elles deviennent visuelles et non auditives dans le film . Mais je voulais que ce soit subtile — que ça ne fasse pas trop image de synthèse — et vous faire ressentir ce qu'on peut ressentir quand une personne nous manque énormément. . Donc on a essayé de montrer la présence de quelqu'un malgré son absence. . Vous verrez bien Rob dans le film,mais c'est subjectif , car c'est par le biais de Bella . Il est aussi dans les rêves qu'elle fait de lui. Donc on a trouvé l'équilibre entre trop de Rob et pas assez de Rob
MTV: Pour les fans cela n'existe pas .
Weitz: Mais je sais qu'il y a des gens qui ne veulent pas trop de Rob. Mais on a aussi une bonne dose de Taylor pour adoucir la déficience de Rob. C'est une maladie qui ne peut être traité que par de le Vitamin T, pour Taylor.
MTV: A l'évidence , "New Moon" est écrit du point de vue de Bella. Mais Melissa Rosenberg nous a parlé d'une scène avec Victoria qui nous éloigne du point de vue de Kristen. A t il d'autres moments de ce genre?
Weitz: C'est du point de vue de Bella ... mais par exemple quand Alice a une vision d' Edward sur le point de se suicider , on voit sa vision. Pour moi, c'est juste — car dans le livre , Alice dit cela immédiatement à Bella, et on voit Bella qui imagine ce que Alice dit .Quand un lecteur peut imaginer un scénario, c'est OK pour les réalisateurs — moi — imaginer voir quelque chose qui serait en dehors de la connaissance de Bella n'est pas bon . Ou ce qu'elle aurait vu en imagination. Elle imagine le pire pour Edward.
MTV: Kristen nous a parlé de la scène de la falaise . Quelle proportion d'images de synthèse y aura t il? Et de Kristen ?
Weitz: C'est un hybride — il faut mélanger de vrais lieux à ceux faits avec les écrans verts . Il fallait créer ce temps orageux , donc il y beaucoup d'images de synthèses pour l'eau et les vagues, qu'on a combiné avec des plans dans la piscine avec Kristen. Donc finalement on a l'impression d'être dans un vrai lieu ,mais afin de représenter ce qu'il y a dans le livre , il vous faut le meilleur des images de synthèses . Les gens ne doivent pas voir ce qui se passe —sauf quand je donne l'explication de la scène. [Rires.]

Personellement je suis hermétique à 100% à la vitamine T, elle n'a aucun effet sur moi lol!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Screenager
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Screenager

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Lun 24 Aoû - 21:15

Citation :
Personellement je suis hermétique à 100% à la vitamine T
Parcontre à la "vitamine R"... C'est nul, pardon [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 5510 .

Citation :
C'est un hybride — il faut mélanger de vrais lieux à ceux faits avec les écrans verts . Il fallait créer ce temps orageux , donc il y beaucoup d'images de synthèses pour l'eau et les vagues, qu'on a combiné avec des plans dans la piscine avec Kristen.
L'aperçu dans le trailer est très réussi [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 352319 .
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mar 25 Aoû - 16:07

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Moon's Christian Serratos Dishes on Twilight Cast

La vidéo >>> ICI

Twilight star Christian Serratos is revealing the inside scoop on the making of the blockbuster series.

With Twilight and now New Moon in the can, Serratos told RadarOnline.com she can’t believe how fast the films have taken off.

“It was an epic experience and so massive,” She explained at the Nylon Magazine party on Monday night at Hollywood’s Mondrian Hotel. “I didn’t expect it. But we all get along so well. We film and get our work done, and then we all get together, we go to dinner, we have fun, we’re all around the same age so we just mesh really well.

With the third installment, Eclipse, just beginning production, which film is Christian’s favorite to date?

“It’s hard to say,” she admits. “The first one was so brand new, everything was fresh. But now with New Moon, we’re all getting to know our characters better, and we also know each other better, so it’s more fun.”

And of course, RadarOnline.com had to ask the question everyone wants to know: Are Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dating?

“Hell if I know,” Serratos blurted out, before breaking into a nervous giggle.

Hmmm, something tells us she just might!

source : radaronline
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mar 25 Aoû - 16:58

ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mar 25 Aoû - 20:19

TRADUCTION

EXCLUSIF: INTERVIEW VIDEO : Christian Serratos parle des acteurs de Twilight

La vidéo >>> ICI

Christian Serratos révèle un scoop sur la fabrication de ce film .

Avec Twilight et New Moon à son actif , Serratos a dit RadarOnline.com qu'elle ne comprenait pas comment ces films avaient pu prendre autant d'ampleur.

“C'était une expérience épique et incroyable ,” Elle a expliqué à un fête du magazine Nylon Magazine lundi soir à l'hôtel Mondrian d'Hollywood. “Je ne m'y attendais pas et on s'entend si bien. On tourne et on fait notre boulot , et on s'entend très bien , on va diner , on s'amuse , on a tous le même âge donc on se comprend.

Avec Eclipse, qui débute sa production, quel film Christian préfère t elle ?

“C'est difficile à dire ,” admet elle “le 1er tout était nouveau , frais . Mais avec New Moon, on connait mieux nos personnages, et on se connait mieux donc on s'amuse encore plus.”

Et bien sûr RadarOnline.com a posé la question : Robert Pattinson et Kristen Stewart sortent ils ensemble?

“Ah si je savais ,” Serratos a t elle dit avant de se mettre à rire .

Hmmm, on dirait qu'elle sait!

source : radaronline
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mar 25 Aoû - 20:25

EDI: en gros il dit qu'il a vu new moon, qu'il ne peut rien dire (même le temps) qu'il l'a vu Phoenix avec Stephenie. il ne peut rien dire sur ses scènes. Concernant les paparazi, il dit qu'il faut baisser la tête, ne pas parler aux étrangers et c'est ok
Elle lui parle de Boo Boo Stewart et de ce qu'il a dit et il ne sait pas qui c'est!!
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Jeu 10 Sep - 7:19

'New Moon' Star Jamie Campbell Bower Had 'Fun' Tearing People Apart

'I just sit there smiling and really enjoying it,' actor recalls of a particularly violent scene.

By Larry Carroll

With only two more months left before "New Moon" finally hits theaters, many fans have begun looking past the series' stars (RPattz, KStew, Taycob) and wondering who the next big breakout will be. And while it might be smart to place your money on such newcomers as Kiowa Gordon, Dakota Fanning or Cameron Bright, we feel like the man to beat might just be Jamie Campbell Bower.

Handsome, witty and starring in the high-profile role of Volturi vampire Caius, Bower has one secret weapon at his disposal that his co-stars don't: two other high-profile projects (the next "Harry Potter" movie, TV's "The Prisoner") scheduled to wage war on our pop-culture awareness soon.

When we caught up with Bower, the up-and-coming Brit was eager to deliver some surprising news about his accent, walking in the "Potter"/"Twilight" footsteps of Robert Pattinson, and why he enjoys tearing people apart.

(And don't miss the exclusive "New Moon" trailer premiering at the 2009 Video Music Awards on Sunday, presented by Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner.)

MTV: So, Jamie, you told us that you experimented with different accents while working on "New Moon." Is it safe to say that Caius and the other Volturi will have Italian accents, since they live in Volterra?

Jamie Campbell Bower: Actually, I have an English accent. Because they're so old — they're 2,000 years old, these guys — they would've tried [everything]. They're speaking English now, but they wouldn't have spoken English throughout all of their life. And so there's sort of a round vowel sound. The R's are very pronounced. It's kind of strange. It's almost medieval, the way we speak.

MTV: We're going to see you in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" as Gellert Grindlewald, joining Rob as the only actor to have a foot in both of these phenomenally huge franchises. Have you guys bonded over this?

Campbell Bower: Well, Rob is quite a significant character in the "Potter" movies, I believe, from what I can remember. My character is a bit smaller.

MTV: Have you and Rob discussed things he learned as he tried to go from one franchise to the other? Did he have pointers for you?

Campbell Bower: No. There isn't much difference between them, apart from the story. They're both massive franchises, and they both work like a machine, you know? Everyone's on time, and everyone's doing the best job that they can.

MTV: Some people might say that "Twilight" is more for girls, while boys enjoy "Potter" more. Would you agree?

Campbell Bower: I'd say that they've both got fairly specific fanbases. "Twilight" is more for your 13- to18-year-olds, although there are people who obviously enjoy it — older people — which is great. But I think the main audience is the 13- to 18-year-olds, maybe because of Rob and the fact that they love Edward. [As for] "Harry Potter," it's a bit younger. Although the recent films are a bit dark. I saw [a "Potter" film] the other day, and I thought it was quite scary. You've also got your older audience [there].

MTV: What's the difference between how you approach each franchise?

Campbell Bower: Like, am I playing them the same? No, I mean, they're two different characters, they're two different people. [To play them the same] would be like, "I've just eaten some cheese, and now I'm eating an apple, and it tastes like cheese." When you're filming anything, you've just got to believe in the character and believe yourself that you are the character.

MTV: What's the one scene in "New Moon" you most enjoyed filming?

Campbell Bower: Well, there's a particular scene where we rip this guy apart, and I just sit there smiling and really enjoying it. When I got the script, I was like, "That's the one I want to do the most!," because there's nothing to say. It's really sordid, gross and really grim — that was pretty fun.

source : mtv.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Jeu 10 Sep - 13:32

TRADUCTION

La star de 'New Moon' Jamie Campbell Bower a pris du plaisir à torturer les autres

'Je suis assis là et je prends plaisir,' se souvient l'acteur d'une scène particulièrement violente.

By Larry Carroll

Deux mois avant la sortie de "New Moon" , de nombreux fans commencent à s'intéresser aux autre stars (que RPattz, KStew, Taycob) et se demandent qui sera la prochain à sortir du lot . Et ce serait bien de miser sur Kiowa Gordon, Dakota Fanning ou Cameron Bright, mais nous pensons que Jamie Campbell Bower sera le grand vainqueur.

Beau , a de l'esprit et incarne un des Volturi Caius, Bower a une arme secrète que n'ont pas ses collègues (son prochain film sera "Harry Potter" et l'adaptation TV de "The Prisoner") et cela va déclencher une guerre.

Quand nous avons parlé avec Bower, le jeune britannique a fait des révélations surprenantes sur son accent, son implication dans "Potter"/"Twilight" sur les traces de Robert Pattinson,et pourquoi ils aiment torturer les autres.

(Et ne manquez pas le trailer de "New Moon" aux Video Music Awards dimanche qui sera présenté par Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart et Taylor Lautner.)

MTV: Donc Jamie , vous nous avez dit avoir travaillé plusieurs accentssur "New Moon." Peut on dire que Caius et les autres Volturi auront un accent italien, puisqu'ils vivent à Volterra?

Jamie Campbell Bower: En fait j'ai un accent anglais. Car ils sont si vieux —Ils ont 2,000 ans ces gars — ils ont tout essayé. Ils parlent anglais maintenant, mais ce ne fut pas toujurs le cas. ET les voyelles sont assez arrondies . Les R sont très prononcés . C'est assez étrange .C'est presque médiéval , la façon dont on parle.

MTV: On vous verra dans "Harry Potter et les reliques de la mort" en Gellert Grindlewald, et vous et Rob serait les seuls acteurs à avoir jouer dans les deux sagas. Est ce que ça a créé un lien spécial entre vous ?

Campbell Bower: Rob est un personnage important dans les films "Potter", je crois , mon personnage est plus minime

MTV: Avez vous discuté avec Rob de son expérience sur les 2 sagas ? Vous a t il donné des tuyaux?

Campbell Bower: Non. Il n'y a pas de différence entre les 2 , si ce n'est l'histoire. Ceux sont deux grosses sagas, et ceux sont deux grosses machines, vous voyez ?Tout le monde est à l'heure et fait de son mieux.

MTV: Certains diront que "Twilight" est plus pour les filles, alors que les garçons préféreront "Potter" . Etes vous d'accord?

Campbell Bower: Je dirais que chaque saga a ses fans . "Twilight" est plus pour les 13 18 ans, bien que des gens plus âgés apprécient aussi — ce qui est génial. Mais je pense que le public est plutôt celui des 13-18-, peut être à cause de Rob et le fait qu'ils adorent Edward. Quant à "Harry Potter," c'est un peu plus jeune. Bien que les derniers films soient plus sombres. J'ai vu un Potter un jour , et j'ai trouvé que c'était assez flippant. Il y a aussi des gens plus âgés pour Potter.

MTV: Abordez vous de façon différente les sagas?

Campbell Bower: Est ce que je joue de la même manière? Non, ceux sont 2 personnages différents, 2 personnes différentes . Les incarner de la même manière ce serait comme si , "J'ai mangé du fromage , et maintenant je mange des pommes,et elle a le goût de fromage" Quand vous tournez , vous devez croire en votre personnage et croire que vous êtes ce personnage..

MTV: Quelle scène avez vous particulièrement apprécié tourner dans "New Moon"?

Campbell Bower: Il y a cette scène où on torture ce mec, et je suis assis et je prend du plaisir . Quand j'ai eu le script,je me suis dit , "C'est lui que je veux vraiment incarner!," car il n'y a rien à dire . C'est sordide et très noir – et c'était marrant.

source : mtv.com
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Jeu 10 Sep - 17:33

je l'aime bien ce garçon. il n'a pas l'air d'être du genre à se prendre la tête.

merci ptiteaurel Wink

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: New Moon Star Chaske Spencer on His Competition With RPattz

As the tension between the vampires and the werewolves builds in the Twilight Saga, a pivotal character in the series is Sam Uley, the La Push Shape Shifter and the alpha leader of the werewolves pack.

Chaske Spencer played Sam in New Moon and RadarOnline.com exclusively caught up with him before he starts filming Eclipse next week in Vancouver. In part one of the interview we tried to find out everything there is to know about Chaske, his incredible new buff body and his competition with Rob Pattinson!

Radar: Have you started filming Eclipse yet ?

Spencer: No, I leave Sunday.

Radar: Are you excited ?

Spencer: Yeah, I am, I’m excited to get back to work. I like to work so it’s kind of like waiting around getting ready to get back into the game.

Radar: Hurry up and do nothing until you get started ?

Spencer: Yeah, I’ve been going to the gym and hanging out with friends, and going to rock show, because when I was up there last time filming New Moon I was up there for a while so in my down time I try to make sure I stay relaxed.

Radar: I understand that Chris Weitz said for the last movie you guys did Wolf Camp? Tell me about that ?

Spencer: Yeah, I like the choice of words, Wolf Camp. It was like a basic training. I had been going to the gym before I went up to Vancouver and just to keep in shape I go to the gym regularly but when we got there it was a whole different beast all together. They got us a trainer, and he had helped out the actors in 300 get in shape. It was really cool, me and the other guys, the wolf guys, we were pretty jacked that we were working out with the guy who was affiliated with 300. I think we were more excited about that than anything else. So what they did is he threw us into circuit training and muscle confusion workouts and we hit it pretty hard for about an hour and hour and a half. First thing in the morning that’s what we’d do. And then we just eat all day. It’s pretty much four to six meals a day plus three to four protein shakes a day as well.

Radar: What about when you’re done filming ?

Spencer: I took like a week to eat anything I wanted and then I just traveled to clear my head and took my own road trips. I got back to the gym and continued to work out. It’s different though, my workouts are not like his. Not like the Wolf Camp workout.

Radar: Have you been in Wolf Camp workout for Eclipse ? When will that start ?

Spencer: I don’t know. I have no idea what’s going to happen until I get up there. They pretty much keep people on a need to know basis. So when I get up there I’ll find out what’s going to happen. It’s a very tight security. Security is pretty tight on this production. Which I understand.

Radar: I know quite a few years ago you actually played Dracula, so what do you like better, vampires or werewolves ?

Spencer: You know, I really like the werewolf. There are positive things about both characters. I like the werewolf because I’ve gained some weight; I’ve put on 20 lbs of muscle! When I came back from shooting New Moon my friends said, my God, you’ve just gone gigantour! I like that. It’s good to look at your arm and say, wow, that’s mine! Sometimes I don’t even know what to do with my own body; I’m like a 13 year old kid who just went through a growth spurt.

Radar: Do you spend all of your time staring at yourself in front of the mirror ?

Spencer: You should see us on set! It’s so bad! We’re shirtless throughout most of the movie and we’re constantly doing the push ups and the sit ups between takes. We look in the mirror and say, ok, I can probably work THIS a little bit more, maybe 50 more crunches, I can loose that, I look at my bicep and check out Taylor ’s. It’s funny, it’s really funny. The other cast members laugh at us, it’s pretty hilarious. I’ve never been so body conscious until I landed this role. As for a vampire, you know I like the fact that the vampire is very mysterious; they’ve got that skinny rock star thing going on. I remember when I was a kid I read all the Anne Rice books and she romanticized the vampire and I though those were really good. So when I got the Dracula role it was my first role in New York City and I thought I was really cool and I went all out with the monologue, I lost weight, I had a good time. No one came to see it! It was very humbling, I was 22, and there were pin drops. But I really honed my craft and I think that is what theater is all about. You have to show up and be present. In film you can always do another take, and you can do a scene several different ways. In theater you can take risks and I like doing that, that’s what life is about, taking risks.

Radar: You said that you like that the vampire is the cool skinny guy. Rob is basically the only guy in the show that isn’t working out in between scenes because he’s not buffing up, right ?

Spencer: No, actually he was training with us.

Radar: Did he go to Wolf Camp ?

Spencer: No, he did Vampire Camp! I don’t know what his workout regimen was but he would show up before or after us because we were on two different shooting schedules during New Moon and most of the vampires, I met them for dinner once but then boom, we all went our separate ways to work. I would hear the trainer say oh Rob lifted this much weight, and I’d say really?

Radar: Would you want to lift more than Rob ?

Spencer: Yes! There was this competition one day we went into the gym, we have this rowing machine and I really busted my ass and I got a high record on it and I was like, yeah, beat that! Because the wolves are really competitive with each other in the gym. Then the next day I came in and Rob beat me by four seconds! Then filming was done and I never got to go back and try to up that.

Radar: Is that the first things you’re doing on Sunday when you get there ?

Spencer: I hope so! I’m going to go row that and see if I can beat his record. Rob would come in either before or after us. I like that, I like that we’re separated from them, it builds the tension. You’ll see the chemistry on screen. I think that’s why they kept us wolves together, because the chemistry will come out on screen, you can’t fake that. Same with the vampires, when we’re on screen with them you’ll see the chemistry – we’re supposed to be competitive against them, resent them for who they are as vampires. I think that will come across. But we don’t resent them in real life. They’re really nice. That’s what I love about the cast, they’re really nice, everyone comes to play They’re ready to work, they’re good people It’s one of the cool things about this production, I don’t think anyone really expected it to be this big of a hit so we’re all just wide eyed and wow. They’re really good people.

Radar: What is your favorite thing about working on New Moon ?

Spencer: My trainer. I know this sounds so bad and so vain, but the trainer actually has changed my life. I go to the gym a lot more, I watch what I eat, it’s changed my whole lifestyle. After we wrapped I shook the hand of the trainer and I thanked him so much because it actually changed my life. I’m more active now; I want to go do things. I want to do some mountain climbing, I want to run a marathon, and it’s just opened up a whole new door in my life. I’m really thankful for that.

Check back with RadarOnline.com for part two of the interview with Chaske Spencer where he talks about his chemistry with Tinsel Korey, filming with Kristen Stewart and what the secret is with the werewolves having tattoos!

radaronline.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Jeu 10 Sep - 19:07

Citation :
je l'aime bien ce garçon. il n'a pas l'air d'être du genre à se prendre la tête.

Moi aussi je l'aime bien, il est toujours drôle et comme tu le dis il a pas le melon, il vit sa vie .
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Jeu 10 Sep - 20:25

TRADUCTION

NTERVIEW EXCLUSIVE : Chaske Spencer parle de sa Compétition avec RPattz

Alors que la tension entre les vampires et les loups va crescendo dans la saga Twilight, l'un des personnages central est Sam Uley, le loup de La Push et l'alpha de la meute.

Radar: Avez vous débuté le tournage d'Eclipse ?

Spencer : Non je pars dimanche.

Radar: Etes vous excité ?

Spencer : Oh oui ! J'ai hâte de retravailler. J'aime travailler. C'est comme attendre de rentrer dans l'arène.

Radar : Vous allez vous dépêcher et ne rien faire avant le départ ?

Spencer : Oui je vais à la gym et je sors avec mes amis et je vais à des concerts de rock, car la dernière fois pour le tournage de New Moon je suis resté longtemps donc j'en ai profité pendant mes jours de repos pour me relaxer.

Radar : J'ai compris que Chris Weitz a dit que vous avez créé, pour le dernier film, le Wolf Camp? Parlez m'en ?

Spencer: Oui j'adore ce nom, le Wolf Camp. C'était un entrainement de base. J'étais allé à la gym avant d'arriver à Vancouver et pour garder la forme j'allais régulièrement à la salle de sport mais quand on y est allé ensemble c'était différent. Ils nous ont donné un entraineur, celui il a remis en forme les acteurs du film "300". C'était vraiment cool, moi, les autres gars, les loups, on a travaillé avec un mec qui a fait le film "300". Je crois que c'était ça qui nous excitait le plus. Donc ils nous ont lancé sur un circuit d'entrainement et on a travaillé nos muscles, on a travaillé dur pendant 1 heure voire 1 heure 30. C'était la 1ère chose qu'on faisait le matin. Et ensuite on mangeait toute la journée. C'était 4 à 6 repas par jour plus 3 ou 4 boissons protéinées par jour.

Radar : Et à la fin du tournage ?

Spencer: Pendant une semaine j'ai pu manger ce que je voulais puis j'ai voyagé pour me vider la tête et suis parti sur la route. Je suis revenu à la salle de sport et je me suis entrainé. Mais c'est différent. Pas comme au Wolf Camp.

Radar : Avez vous été au Wolf Camp pour Eclipse ? Quand votre entrainement démarre t il ?

Spencer : Je ne sais pas. Je ne saurais qu'en arrivant sur place. Ils ne nous disent que les bases. Donc quand j'arriverais j'en saurais plus. La sécurité est très stricte. Ce que je comprends.

Radar : Il y a quelques années vous avez incarné Dracula, donc qui préférez vous les loups ou les vampires ?

Spencer : J'aime vraiment les loup. Les deux personnages sont positifs. J'aime le loup car je dois prendre des muscles. J'ai pris 10 kilos de muscles ! Quand je suis revenu de New Moon mes amis m'ont dit "oh mon dieu, tu es devenu gigantesque !" J'aime ça. C'est super de regarder votre bras et de vous dire c'est le mien ! Parfois je ne sais pas quoi faire de mon corps. Je suis comme un gosse de 13 ans qui a grandi d'un seul coup.

Radar : Passez vous votre temps à vous regarder dans le miroir ?

Spence r: Vous devriez nous voir sur le plateau ! C'est atroce ! On est torse nu dans le film et on fait constamment des pompes entre les prises. On se regarde dans le miroir et on se dit "ok, je pourrais travailler ça un peu plus, je peux perdre ça". Je regarde mon biceps et je compare avec celui de Taylor. C'est vraiment rigolo. Les autres acteurs se moquent de nous, c'est assez hilarant . Je ne me suis jamais autant préoccupé de mon corps que pour ce film. Quant aux vampires, j'aime qu'ils soient mystérieux ; ils sont un peu des rock stars. Je me souviens quand j'étais petit des livres de Anne Rice et je les trouvais vraiment bien. Donc quand je suis devenu Dracula, c'était mon 1er rôle à New York City et j'ai trouvé ça cool et je faisais des monologues, j'ai perdu du poids, j'ai passé du bon temps. Personne n'est allé le voir ! Ca vous rend humble. J'avais 22 ans. Mais ça m'a permis de développer mon art, c'est ça ce qu'il y a de bien avec le théâtre. Vous devez avoir de la présence. Avec les films vous pouvez faire une autre prise et vous pouvez faire une scène de divers manières. Au théâtre vous prenez des risques et j'aime ça, c'est ça la vie .

Radar : Vous avez dit que les vampires étaient squelettiques. Rob est le seul à ne pas s'entraîner entre les prises ?

Spencer: Non en fait il s'entrainait avec nous.

Radar : Est il allé au Wolf Camp ?

Spencer : Non il a fait le Vampire Camp ! Je ne sais pas ce qu'il faisait car il arrivait avant nous ou après nous car on avait deux agendas différents pour le tournage de New Moon et la plupart des vampires, je les voyais pendant les repas et après on travaillait chacun de notre côté. J'entendais l'entraineur dire "oh Rob a soulevé des poids" et moi je disais "ah bon ?"

Radar : Vous vouliez soulever plus que Rob ?

Spencer : Oui ! Il y a eu cette compétition un jour, on avait ce rameur et je me suis bougé les fesses et j'ai battu un record et je lui ai dit "vas y bats moi !" Car les loups sont en compétition les uns contre les autres. Le jour suivant Rob est arrivé et m'a battu de 4 secondes ! Puis le tournage a pris fin et je n'ai pas pu prendre ma revanche.

Radar : C'est la 1ère chose que vous ferez dimanche ?

Spencer : J'espère. Je vais ramer et voir si je peux battre son record. Rob viendra avant ou après nous. J'aime cette séparation, ça intensifie la tension. Vous verrez cette alchimie à l'écran. Je pense que c'est pour ça qu'il nous ont fait resté entre loups car on ne peut pas fabriquer l'alchimie. C'est la même chose pour les vampires, à l'écran vous verrez l'alchimie – on est censé être en compétition contre eux, les détester car ils sont vampires. Je pense que ça se verra. Mais ce n'est pas comme ça hors écran. Ils sont vraiment sympas. C'est ce que j'adore avec ces acteurs, ils sont sympas, tout le monde est prêt pour le tournage, ce sont des gens biens. C'est ce qui est cool avec cette production, personne ne s'attendait à ça et on est tous ébahis. Ils sont vraiment bien.

Radar : Qu'avez vous préféré pour New Moon ?

Spencer : Mon entraineur. Je sais que ça sonne faux, mais il a changé ma vie. Je fais plus de sport, je fais attention à ce que je mange, ça a changé mon style de vie. A la fin du tournage, je lui ai serré la main et l'ai remercié car ça a tellement changé ma vie. Je suis plus actif. Je veux faire des choses : de l'escalade, un marathon et ça m'a ouvert d'autres horizons. Je lui en suis reconnaissant.

A venir sur RadarOnline.com la 2ème partie de l'ITW où Chaske Spencer parle de l'alchimie qu'il a avec Tinsel Korey, le tournage avec Kristen Stewart et le secret des tatouages des loups !

radaronline.com

Rob qui bat Chaske au rameur mais c'est qu'il devient sportif notre ROB lol!
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Ven 11 Sep - 16:32

bon comme j'ai commencé à mettre l'itw ici ( [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 368599 ) je continue avec la suite

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: New Moon Star Chaske Spencer Reveals Wolf Pack Tattoo Secret

[New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 OcefEgvm4TkpyS0

In part two of RadarOnline.com's exclusive interview with Chaske Spencer, best known as Sam Uley in New Moon, the second film in the Twilight Saga, the actor opens up about his chemistry with his beautiful co-star Tinsel Korey, what a pro Kristen Stewart is, and even what he thinks the werewolf tattoo means!

Radar: When you first booked the role how long did you have to keep it under wraps?

Spencer: Oh my God, maybe about a month a month and a half. I didn't tell anybody.

Radar: Was it hard?

Spencer: It was hard. It was really hard because I told my friends I got booked on a pilot so I would have an excuse to go to Vancouver. I told them yeah, I booked a pilot and I'll be up there for a little while. I told my parents the same thing.

Radar: You didn't even tell your parents?

Spencer: No, I didn't tell my parents at all. I didn't tell anybody. I kept it pretty close. It was really cool, I guess that's how the guys in the Wolf Pack really bonded, because we couldn't tell anyone so we just talked about it amongst ourselves. All the excitement and what we're going through, the workout. I guess that's how we bonded, the workouts and plus it's like a brotherhood of secrecy, so we had to keep this big secret and we just talked. It was good to vent to one and other and bounce ideas off each other. It was really hard, it was really hard. The paparazzi got us in a restaurant, they took our picture with Chris Weitz and Taylor. Then about a few days later it came out and I got to tell all of my friends. They were like whoa, man, what's up Spence, why didn't you say anything? My mom and dad, they were just excited.

Radar: You are a member of the Sioux Nation?

Spencer: I'm Lakota Sioux.

Radar: Being a member of a First Nation do you feel like that helped you bring a lot of depth to the character?

Spencer: Yes, yes I do. Of course, it's written for First Nation people or Native Americans or American Indians, whatever the new pc word is. It helped out a lot. But then again, the way the book is written isn't a stereotypical Native role. That's what I found really interesting about the Twilight series is that it could have been anybody. It just happened to be Natives and I like that, I really like that how she took a contemporary outlook on these characters. It was really a breath of fresh air for all of us, the Native actors. We've been trudging away in films, TV and theater and we can do other roles, we have done other roles that weren't designed for Native people but no one has ever seen them. When we got to this is was so nice to not put on the feather and the leather and the buck skin. There's nothing wrong with that, I take pride in the roles I've played but it was just a breath of fresh air to say that yes we could play these contemporary roles. It was so nice to cut the hair too, yes we can do other things, look at us, and we're a pretty good talented group.

Radar: How is your on screen chemistry with Tinsel Korey?

Spencer: She's a sweet heart, I love that girl. What we did was we went out for coffee and we talked to build some chemistry to sit and get to know one and other. When we got to filming it went really well, it went really easy. Of course, you meet someone and the next day you're kissing them. It's a weird profession. You can't fake it. She's one of my really good friends, I call her up. I can put her on my top five actually. I text Alex and Kiowa, we talk to each other because we're all going through this together. Tinsel I like her because I can talk to her in ways that I can't talk to the other guys. It's almost like we are becoming that family in the book. Tinsel is a good actress and a talented, talented woman. I like her music. We would just hang out and talk, go to dinner, shoot the breeze.

Radar: What about the first time you saw Tinsel with the scar? How did you feel about that?

Spencer: She's a really beautiful woman and when you put that scar it just adds this depth to her. It's horrendous; they did a really good job. It really ads so much to her character, because you really look inside her eyes and you can see the beauty inside her eyes, and that's what she brings to Emily. So when we did the scene it was just magic happening there that hopefully the audience will see. She really brought a lot and the scar helped out.

Radar: Tinsel had said that Kristen was really shocked by the scar, what was it like to film with the whole group, Kristen and Taylor?

Spencer: It was really good. Everyone has a different way of working; I learned that a long time ago. Kristen is an old pro, she's been working since she was a child. She comes ready to go. She's got her character down; she knows what she wants to do. She's very open to ideas as well. She's ready to play. Taylor is the same way, he's been working since he was a kid as well. I have a hard time thinking him of a kid, because he's got that man body, but he still has that baby face. The thing is they're both good people, that's what I love about them. They're both egoless. We did a scene in Emily's home and Kristen got all her scenes done and she stayed. She stayed for us to do all our close ups. You don't have to stay, you can get a stand in to come in and say all your lines but she stayed the whole time. And it was a long day. So that shows what kind of integrity and what a trooper she is. I really tip my hat to her on that. Taylor is working, when he's not doing his scene he's getting his muscles pumped, with all of us, we're all doing push ups between scenes. Those two, I like working with them, they come in they're ready to go, but they also know when to have a good time. They keep it light on the set as well, which is really good for an actor, you have to stay relaxed on set.

Radar: Who is the funniest on the set?

Spencer: I'd say Bronson. Bronson is funny, I like him. He can crack some jokes. He has a quick wit about him which we all love.

Radar: You've worked with Gil before, how is your relationship with him?

Spencer: Gil's my brother. I was very happy to be working with him again. Out of the whole cast I'm pretty close to Gil. We worked several projects together, actually all of the projects I've done have been with him. It was very top secret when I was getting this role. He didn't know when I was cast but he was very happy. We go out to dinner; we can talk about what's going on. He gives me advice, I love the guy, he's like my older brother. One of the nicest men you'll ever meet. I like working with him. He'll be there for me. In New Moon we just bounce stuff off each other and I'm very excited to work with him again.

Radar: What was your favorite scene in New Moon?

Spencer: I know people are going to read things into this, but I like the scene going into Emily's place, it really shows the characters of all of us in that scene. Kissing Tinsel Korey, it's not a bad job to kiss a beautiful woman. I've had bad jobs before, I was a bartender I was a garbage man, I've had bad jobs. This is the easiest job in the world.

Radar: We are friends with a fansite and Laurabelle from Twicrackaddict.blogspot.com wanted to ask you question - What do you think about the wolf-pack tattoo - and do you know whether it's meant to be a "birth mark" kind of thing - especially considering the wolves heal and so might not technically be able to be tattoood once they've transformed?

Spencer: Wow, what a great fan! Hello to Laurabelle at Twicrackaddict! That is a deep question and I never thought about it! I learn something new every day! I've read the books, where did that tattoo come from? We're all talking after the film is over the Wolf pack might get tattoos. We all have tattoos, they're addicting. It would be nice to take off to a tattoo parlor after the installment is over. We talk about it. I really like the tattoo, if you really look at the design it's two wolves. Maybe it's an imprint? Maybe it's an imprint of the wolf god, the one that was a shape shifter in ancient times.

radaronline.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Ven 11 Sep - 20:20

TRADUCTION

Chaske Spencer lève le voile sur le secret des tatouages des loups

Radar: Combien de temps avait vous dû attendre avant de dévoiler que vous aviez été choisi?

Spencer: Oh mon dieu , 1 mois 1 mois ½. Je ne l'ai dit à personne.

Radar: C'était dur?

Spencer: Oui car j'ai dit à mes amis que j'avais été retenu pour le pilote d'une série pour avoir une excuse et aller à Vancouver. Je l'ai dit aussi à mes parents.

Radar: Vous ne l'avez pas dit à vos parents?

Spencer: Je ne l'ai dit à personne. Ce fut un secret . C'était cool, Je crois que c'est comme ça qu'on a créé notre lien entre loups, car on ne pouvait le dire à personne donc on en parlait entre nous. Toute cette excitation et l'entrainement . Je pense que c'est comme ça qu'on a créé notre lien. . C'était chouette d'en parler entre nous . C'était très très difficile. Les paparazzi nous ont vu dans un restaurant, ils nous pris en photos avec Chris Weitz et Taylor. Elles sont sortis quelques jours plus tard et je l'ai dit à mes amis . Ils étaient ravis et m'ont dit Spence, pourquoi t'as rien dit ? Mes parents étaient excités .

Radar: Vous faites partie des Sioux?

Spencer: Je suis un Lakota Sioux.

Radar: Etant membre de la first Nation, ça vous a aidé à entrer dans votre personnage?

Spencer: Oui c'est écrit pour des First Nation people ou des indiens ou des amérindiens, peu importe la dénomination. Ca aide . Il n'y a pas de stéréotypes . C'est ce que je trouve intéressant avec Twilight c'est que ça aurait pu être n'importe qui .Ce sont des Indiens et j'aime ça, C'est génial qu'elle ait apporté un regard contemporain.. Ce fut une bouffée d'ooxygène pour nous les acteurs ( Indiens) . On peut faire d'autres rôlees, mais personne n'a jamais vu ces films. Ici c'est génial de ne pas mettre des plumes et du cuir et des peaux de bêtes. Il n'y a rien de mal avec ça , je suis fier de ces rôles mais ça fait du bien des rôles contemporains. C'était aussi génial de se couper les cheveux , oui on peut faire autre chose , on a du talent.

Radar: Et votre alchimie à l'écran avec Tinsel Korey?

Spencer: Elle est adorable , j'adore cette fille . On est allé boire un café et in a parlé de cette alchimie pour se connaitre. Le tournage fut facile. Vous rencontrez quelqu'un et le lendemain vous l'embrassez. C'est une profession étrange . On ne peut pas le simuler .Elle est une bonne amie, on s'appelle. Elle est dans mon top 5 . J'envoie des sms à Alex et Kiowa, on parle car on vit la même chose . Tinsel je peux lui parler , c'est différent d'avec les mecs. C'est comme si on devenait cette famille. Tinsel est une bonne actrice , elle a du talent. J'aime sa musique. On peut sortir, parler , manger …...

Radar: ET la 1ère fois que vous avez vu Tinsel avec sa cicatrice ? Votre réaction?

Spencer: Elle est très belle et cette cicatrice lui donne plus de profondeur. C'est horrible, ils ont fait du bon boulot . Ca ajoute des tas de choses à son personnage, car vous voyez ses yeux et vous voyez toute la beauté , et c'est ce qu'elle apporte à Emily. Donc quand on a fait la scène c'était magique. Elle apporte beaucoup et la cicatrice aussi.

Radar: Tinsel a dit que Kristen avait été choqué par la cicatrice , c'était comment de travailler avec Kristen et Taylor?

Spencer: C'était bien. Tout le monde travaille différemment; J'ai appris ça depuis longtemps. Kristen est une pro , elle travaille depuis son enfance. Elle est prête . Elle a son personnage ; elle sait ce qu'elle veut faire . Mais elle est ouverte. Elle est prête à jouer . Taylor, c'est la même chose . J'ai dû mal à le voir enfant car il a ce corps d'homme mais ce visage de bébé . Je les adore tous les deux. Ils ne sont pas ego centrique. On a fait une scène chez Emily et Kristen avait fini ses scènes mais elle est restée . Pour nos gros plans .Elle pouvait partir mais elle est restée . ET c'était une longue journée . Donc ça montre son intégrité et son expérience. Je lui tire mon chapeau. Taylor travaille , quand il ne tourne pas il se muscle, avec nous , on fait des pompes entre les scènes. J'aime travailler avec eux deux, il sont cool sur le plateau.

Radar: Qui est le plus marrant sur le plateau?

Spencer:je dirais Bronson. Bronson est rigolo, je l'aime bien . Il sort de ces blagues . Il a un esprit vif que nous aimons .

Radar: Vous aviez déjà travaillé avec Gil ,quelle est votre relation avec lui?

Spencer: Gil est mon frère . J'étais content de travailler à nouveau avec lui . Je suis proche de Gil. On a travaillé plusieurs fois ensemble . C'était top secret quand j'ai eu le rôle. Il ne savait pas non plus mais fut ravi. ON manger ensemble mais on ne pouvait pas en parler . Il me donne des conseils, je l'adore , c'est comme un vieux frère .C'est l'un des gars les plus sympa que j'ai rencontré . J'aime travailler avec lui. Il sera toujours là pour moi . Dans New Moon on fait quelque truc ensemble et j'ai hâte de retravailler avec lui.

Radar: Quel est votre scène préféré dans New Moon?

Spencer: Je sais que les gens vont lire ça mais la scène avec Emily, ça dit beaucoup de choses sur nos personnages . Embrasser Tinsel Korey, c'est pas un métier difficile d'embrasser une belle fille . J'ai déjà eu d'autres boulots : barman , éboueur ,celui ci est le plus simple.

Radar: On est ami avec un site de fan et Laurabelle de Twicrackaddict.blogspot.com voulait vous poser une question – Que pensez vous des tatouages - et savez vous si c'est 'une marque' de naissance - surtout que les loups guérissent vite et ne peut être tatoué une fois transformé ?

Spencer: Waouh quelle fan! Bonjour Laurabelle de Twicrackaddict! C'est une bonne question et je n'y ai pas pensé !J'en apprend tous les jours! J'ai lu les livres , d'où viennent les tatouages ? On a parlé des tatouages après le tournage du film .On a tous des tatouages , il les ont ajouté . Ca serait bien d'aller se faire tatouer . On en parle c'est un beau tatouage , ce sont deux loups . Peut être une imprégnation? Celle du dieu des loups ,celui qui se transformait dans le passé .

radaronline.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Dim 13 Sep - 19:43

Michael Sheen parle de Robert Pattinson et de New moon

http://itn.co.uk/60d18877851aff231f8ad119d635ab03.html

source robpattznews
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Dim 13 Sep - 19:45

En gros il dit que ce qu'il a connu sur le film Lord of the ring n'est rien comparé à Twilight. Il parle ensuite de son personnage et il finit pas dire que sa fille est fier de lui
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sam 19 Sep - 1:55

'New Moon': Two Extras Share Their Incredible Experience On The Italy Set With Robert & Kristen!

By Nicole Guanlao

We’ve all watched the newest “New Moon” trailer, which debuted in extended form the Video Music Awards, at least 50 times and mapped out each scene to a particular part of the book, and for many of us, November 20th just can’t come soon enough.

The trailer already sends Twilighter's in a tizzy, but can you imagine actually being there to watch a scene come to life? Vanessa Seiger, 37, and Lisa Wilkins, 46, know it all too well. (I know ... I’m totally jealous too!)

The two entrepreneurs know exactly what it’s like to see Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in the flesh, running around Italy as Bella and Edward, because they were lucky enough to get cast as extras in the heavily-anticipated flick!

Vanessa and Lisa are the co-founders of Novel Journeys, a company that specializes in tours to the birthplaces of famous novels. They were actually visiting Italy to do some research for a “New Moon” tour to Tuscany when they got the opportunity of a lifetime.

“One morning we're sitting by the piazza. We're having coffee at 6:30 in the morning and the casting director comes over and he says, 'Hey! Do you guys want to be in the movie?'" recalled Vanessa. “That was it. We went [and] we put our red capes on and we worked until 8pm.” I wonder if they got to keep their special red capes!

Photobucket

Vanessa and Lisa even shared some behind-the-scenes information on how the crew shot the infamous scene when Bella runs through the crowds to save suicidal Edward from walking into the sunlight.

“Well, we were in the main scene in the piazza and they took different angles of Kristen running through the piazza and then running through the fountain and then running to Edward,” she said.

All of the red-caped extras were instructed to look directly at the church and a statue in front of them; but the action was so intense that they just couldn’t listen to the director’s orders.

“All the action is happening behind us with Edward and Bella running and everybody is supposed to be looking toward the church and we have our hoods and we're all like this [looks backward] trying to sneak a peek at Edward and look at his abs” she said. “And the Italian director is screaming at us … and he's screaming 'Guardare la chiesa!' — 'Look at the church! Look at the church!'"

The two ladies even got the chance to snag a picture with one of the more subdued stars of the film: Alice Cullen’s yellow Porsche (that's Lisa on the left and Vanessa on the right).

Photobucket

“They also filmed two scenes with the Porsche: one with the Porsche driving up the street and coming to a screeching halt basically in front of us… and then one of the last scenes we did was with the Porsche… on one of those trucks with the cameras in front of it.”

The ladies were privy to one of the tricks of the trade when they witnessed the compact car on a fast-moving flatbed truck to give the appearance that the Porsche was speeding down the cobble stone street. In actuality, it was the truck, not the car, that was the real safety hazard.

“So we're supposed to just shuffle around like everything is perfectly normal,” joked Vanessa. “We’re trying not to get killed by the truck racing down the street,” added Lisa.

To the rest of us who have to wait two months to see the well-known scene come to life, I suggest we buy a cape, watch the trailer a few more times and pretend we were extras too. That’s the next best thing right?

To hear more from the lucky "New Moon" extras, press play below:

hollywoodcrush.mtv.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sam 19 Sep - 19:21

TRADUCTION

'New Moon': 2 figurantes nous font partager leur incroyable expérience sur sur plateau italien avec Robert & Kristen!

By Nicole Guanlao

On a tous vu le nouveau trailer de “New Moon” trailer, au moins 50 fois et on a définit quelles sont les scènes et pour de nombreuses personnes le 20 novembre n'arrive pas assez vite

Mais imaginez vous que vous puissiez être là pour vivre en vrai cette scène ? Vanessa Seiger, 37ans , et Lisa Wilkins , 46 ans en ont fait l'expérience l. (Je sais ... je suis jalouse!)

Les 2 entrepreneurs savent ce que ça fait de voir Kristen Stewart et Robert Pattinson en personne courant à travers l'Italie en Bella et Edward,car elles ont eu le chance de devenir les figurantes!

Vanessa et Lisa sont le co fondatrices de Novel Journeys, une compagnie spécialisée dans des voyages organisés sur les lieux de romans célèbres. Elles visitaient l'Italie pour faire des recherches pour un voyage organisé “New Moon” en Toscane quand elles ont eu la chance de leur vies.

“Un matin, on était assise sur la place . On prenait un café à 6:30 et le directeur du casting est venu nous voir et nous a dit, 'Hey! Vous voulez être dans le film ?'" se souvient Vanessa. “C'était fait . On est allée mettre nos capes rouges et on a travaillé jusque 20h ” Je me demande si elles ont conservé leurs capes

Vanessa et Lisa nous on fait partagé les dessous d'une scène: celle où Bella court à travers la foule pou r empêcher Edward de se dévoiler au soleil.

“On était dans la scène principale sur la place et ils l'ont tourné sous différents angles pour Kristen ( courant à travers la place, courant à travers la fontaine et courant vers Edward,” dit elle.

On a demandé à tous les figurants de regarder l'église et la statue en face d'eux mais l'action était si intense qu'ils n'ont pas écouté les ordres du réalisateur.

“Tooute l'action se passe derrière nous: Edward et Bella et tout le monde est censé regarder l'église et comme on avait nos capuches on essayait de jeter un coup d'oeil sur Edward et regarder ses abdominaux”dit elle . “Et le réalisateur italien nous criait dessus … et il hurlait 'Guardare la chiesa!' — 'Regardez l'église ! Regardez l'église!'"

Les 2 jeunes femmes ont même pu prendre une photo avec un des stars du film : la porsche jaune d' Alice Cullen( Lisa est à gauche , Vanessa à droite).

“Ils ont aussi filmé 2 scènes avec la Porsche: un avec la Porsche remontant la rue et pilant net devant nous … et l'une des dernières scènes qu'on a faites fut avec la Porsche… sur un camion avec des caméras en face.”

Les jeunes femmes ont pu voir l'astuce car la voiture était sur un camion pour faire comme si la Porsche ralentissait le long de cette rue . En fait c'était le camion qui ralentissait pas la voiture , c'était le seul souci de sécurité

“Donc on devait de mettre sur le côté comme si tout ça était normal,” plaisante Vanessa. “On essayait de ne pas se faire tuer par le camion ,” a ajouté Lisa.

Pour nous qui devons encore attendre 2 mois pour voir cette scène , je vous suggère d'acheter une cape , regarder le trailer quelques fois de plus et prétendre que nous sommes des figurants. C'est la seule chose à faire, non?
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers   [New Moon - Vidéos] Reportages/Interviews/Divers - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mar 22 Sep - 9:10

Reportage E!News sur les photos "Behind the Scenes"