TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

[Web] Interview pour ozmall.co.jp - site japonais (mars 2009)

AuteurMessage
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

[Web] Interview pour ozmall.co.jp - site japonais (mars 2009) Empty
MessageSujet: [Web] Interview pour ozmall.co.jp - site japonais (mars 2009)   [Web] Interview pour ozmall.co.jp - site japonais (mars 2009) Icon_minitime1Mar 17 Mar - 21:59

>>> http://www.ozmall.co.jp/entertainment/people/vol94/#information

traduction en anglais

Citation :
The film's beautiful and sweet as Edward Twilight Vampire ~ PATINSON Robert's first love - women in the heady sweet. A few days ago about an interview at a hotel in Japan, "the most nervous in my life" "The presenters of the Academy Awards," just finished a big role.

"In the present, I thought it was a big step for me really. And what I think the autumn and winter of last year, and say that my life changed in recent months, I can not believe myself "
And no wonder. The film hits, in America, "Entertainment Weekly" magazine has chosen "a man who breaks FY 2008 number one" and, at the world premiere of the pair all night in a row, Japan's Narita to 500 He greeted the people KAKETSUKETA to see his fans from China, Korea. Occasionally, Robert SHAIGAI to speak with downcast eyes, the girls, "the ideal boyfriend," I think I did the image.
"It feels strange. Many people are reading a novel," The actor playing Edward that "only the response is amazing. In some ways it seems to me that good people did Edward It is good (laughs). What if I actually own and TSUKIATTARA? Edward to be a gentleman, I do not know Well, I'll also try to "

The Harry Potter series, Harry's romantic rival magicians, and the Vampire. The human role is not followed by Robert, who will have a role?

"The work is simple but slow.'s In Portland and spent about a half months, and again read the script several times, to build the ideas floating in it, I think it's Edward. Now also, it's the ideal time for a MORAETARA about it. "

Edward, who knows her to be a Vampire and Bella吸E the blood, because I like trying to restrain her. If the Bella, not die, only his own people, I do not know what to do.

"I have" eternal life "or" death ", I would not choose death either BANAKYA. I mean, I do not experience the death and waste, and I do not want. Life is not aware of the senseless death I. I have a life of Edward forever, so I think it's no use in the ear by ear. "

Edward I live over 100 years, why now, it was the first love Vera?

"With a twist of coincidence. It's up to him as an innocent person has protected stoic. There appears to Vera, I think first I want to drink human blood. Her first attempt and I, I try to suppress them or deliberately approaching the guts. I think now the love of her to treat it. There's no reason to love it . There are times that I thought so myself too.'s What She?, it is "

Robert PATINSON profile
1986 Born in London 1986. Started acting in amateur theater group, at the age of 19, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will be appearing. "Macbeth" and "Our Town" and the stage, musicals, TV, rising star and the film's appeal to extend

source : robsessed
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com

[Web] Interview pour ozmall.co.jp - site japonais (mars 2009)
Page 1 sur 1