TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-200€ Smart TV LG 65″ 4K QNED MiniLED
Voir le deal
799 €

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)

+17
Alice
marith
cerise
belladeludo
lilipucia
Sabine
ally49
dashka75
Valy
Patty
vavounette
Lentille
nicolisandra
CAMILLE64
Maudella
ptiteaurel
admin
21 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Suivant
AuteurMessage
nicolisandra
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
nicolisandra

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 27 Mai - 16:43

Bill Condom Le directeur ideal pour Breaking Dawn selon Eonline:
"As we told ya ages ago, Bill Condon, who was just announced as the official director of the Twilight franchise's final installment, Breaking Dawn, really is perfect for the job. Certain sources at Summit—who get how exactly how sexually ambiguous this whole vamp show can be—agree:

"[Condon] gets it, he does the repressed thing very well."

Jeez, is this good news or bad news?

We say totally good!

"[Condon] really is good at getting in there with the sexual stuff you don't talk about, he's shown that in Gods and Monsters," Deep Twi assessed, regarding Condon's film with Brendan Fraser and Ian McKellen. Monsters essentially was about a retired gay director (McKellen) who wanted his gardener (Fraser), who didn't seem to know exactly what the hell he wanted. The ending wasn't entirely happy.

And given the progressive romantic lives (finally!) Bella and Edward have in Stephenie Meyer's fourth Twilight book, Breaking Dawn, maybe it's best to have a guy who knows how tease the PG stuff while still keeping everything tuned to the overwhelming teenage audience? Probably. Just think we all coulda used a guy who gets sex—in any kind of filmic capacity—on Twilight a whole lot sooner.

Also, our Summit insider informs us the reason they're still waiting to decide whether Breaking will be made into one or two (or three?) films is to get Condon's input.

"It only makes sense," Deep Twi added, "if we want this guy to stay with us for a while to get his input on everything."

Uh, for a while?

Yep, you heard right.

After all, vampires do live forever, do they not?"
E! Online

Source:CullensNews
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 27 Mai - 18:22

Bill Condom : Le réalisateur idéal pour Breaking Dawn selon Eonline:

"Comme on vous l'avez dit il y a bien longtemps , Bill Condon est vraiment parfait pour le travail. Certaines sources à Summit—wqui savent exactement quel point ce film de vmapire doit contenir des scènes sexuelles —sont d'accord sur ce point:

"[Condon] le comprend , il sait faire les choses en retenue"

Est ce une bonne ou une mauvaise nouvelle?

C'est est une bonne !

"[Condon] est vraiment bon en ce qui concerne la scène de sexe , il l'a démontré dans Gods and Monsters," . Monsters parle essentiellement d'un réalisateur gay à la retraite (McKellen) qui désire son jardinier (Fraser), qui lui ne sait pas ce qu'il veut. La fin n'est pas heureuse non plus. .

Et vu l'évolution de la vie sentimentale ( enfin!) de Bella et Edward , il est peut être bon d'avoir un gars qui sait comment gérer le PG tout en faisant ce qu'il y a à faire pour une audience d'adolescents ?

Notre source chez Summit nous dit que la raison pour laquelle on ne sait pas si Breaking Dawn se fera en 1 ou 2 films , ce serait le salaire de Condom

C'est logique ," ajoute un Deep Twi , " si vous voulez garder ce mec pour longtemps , le salaire est important"

Pour un long moment?

Oui vous avez bien entendu

Après tout les vampires vivent éternellement non?"
E! Online

Source:CullensNews
ally49
Rob'nubilé
Rob'nubilé
ally49

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Ven 28 Mai - 10:58

Les 2 films seraient donc une histoire de gros sous ... [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 565945
C'est vrai que c'est une surprise !!!! [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 5510
Mais bon on a l'air d'avoir bon espoir pour les scènes romantiques ??? [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 862141
Lentille
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Lentille

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Ven 28 Mai - 23:27

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Condon10

"Breaking Dawn" Director Bill Condon Yet to Sink Teeth Into "Twilight" Finale

Director Bill Condon, who faces the epic task of helming the final film installment of "Twilight," said he hasn't even thought about bringing the wildly popular vampire series to a conclusion with "Breaking Dawn."

"I'm not even in Twilight-land yet," the director told PopcornBiz.

Instead, the Oscar-winning director is kept up at night by fixating on his HBO pilot "Tilda" starring Diane Keaton and Ellen Page. "That's all I'm thinking about right now," he said.

In the pilot, Keaton plays an entertainment blogger "who takes on big entrenched interests" in show business. To prepare for the part, Keaton has become a bit of blogger junkie.

"She's doing it on her own and she's loving it," Condon said.

After he's done with that, Condon will start thinking about the "Breaking Dawn" and the series' conclusion. The thought of the seemingly daunting task before him only gets Condon pumped up. He even said he's "excited" to shoot Bella's extreme birth scene.

"I'm just so turned on by this book," Condon said. "It's everything you hope could happen in a book, plus the strangest things you could ever imagine."

source: nbclosangeles popcornbiz via bellasdiary
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sam 29 Mai - 13:53

Pour le moment , Bill Condon ne sait pas encore pencher sur la fin de BD car il tourne en ce moment le pilote d'une nouvelle série mais il a hâte de s'y mettre et surtout de tourner la scène d'accouchement de Bella.
Sabine
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Sabine

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Lun 14 Juin - 11:23

Wyck Godfrey parle de breaking dawn :

Now, you and I have talked before about Breaking Dawn and how it would never go beyond a PG-13 rating, but recently rumors of an R-rating have sprung back up. Would you care to set the record straight again?

NC-17. We’re going full on X. [Laughs] Do they have triple-X anymore? I believe fully, I’m unwavering in my belief that these will be PG-13 movies. And really, I say that not because I know what we’re shooting but because I feel that they should be. I feel like the audience of the books and the movies, many of them are under 18; my ten-year-old son goes to these movies, I can’t make an R-rated conclusion to the franchise.

Earlier today, Kristen said Breaking Dawn will start shooting in October — is that right?

November. She starts training in October. And we’ll probably shoot [the two parts] together, as one long story.

And how might you use 3D in either part of Breaking Dawn?

We have considered it, and everything’s being discussed, but I know that part of a way to differentiate the two movies would be to have one be in 2D, and when she becomes a vampire we move into 3D. But we haven’t really gotten far enough to decide what we’re going to do. I’m of two minds of it, frankly, and I think everyone is; I don’t want to chase the format if it’s not organic and appropriate. If we think it is, we will.

source : fearnet.com via spunk ransom
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Lun 14 Juin - 15:10

Nous avons déjà parlé de Breaking Dawnet du fait qu'il ne pouvait être que PG-13 rating, mais des rumeurs sur une version R rated ont surgie. Dites nous tout?

NC-17. On va mettre plein de X. [Rires] Il y a encore des films XXX ? Je crois vraiment que ce sera un film PG-13 et non pas parce qu'on va le tourner mais c''est ce que je ressens. Je crois que le public et les lecteurs ont moins de 18 ans. Mon fils de 10 ans va voir ces films donc on ne peut les faire R rated

Plus tôt Kristen a dit que le tournage de Breaking Dawn débuterait en Octobre— est correct?

Novembre. Elle débute l'entrainement en Octobre. Et on tournera les films à la suite.

Et la 3D dans Breaking Dawn?

On en discute ,mais une façon de distinguer les films serait de faire le 1er en 2D et quand elle devient vampire en 3D. Mais on a encore rien décidé .les deux solutions sont bonnes ;je ne veux pas de ce format s'il n'est pas approprié . S'il est approprié , on le fera en 3D

Lentille
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Lentille

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mar 15 Juin - 11:28

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Meliss10

Twilight' screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg talks Kristen Stewart, Bill Condon and 'Breaking Dawn'

Last week, official word came from Summit Entertainment that "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" will come to the big screen as two films. Now what?

Major cast deals are signed, Bill Condon has set his directorial wheels in motion, and the world has "Eclipse" to snack on while massive preparation gets underway for "Dawn" Parts 1 and 2.

We got to chat with the woman at the eye of the vampire storm, screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg, midway through her adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's final book.

While she'll break from the job at hand to receive honors from Prevention magazine Tuesday in Los Angeles for her charitable work with the Writer's Guild Foundation, the scribe admits she's all "Twi," all the time.

Does she think Condon is up to the task? Will we see the sex, violence and graphic childbirth the book promises? Is Kristen Stewart ready for the epic journey in store for Bella Swan?

Get these answers and more in our Q&A after the jump...

Ministry of Gossip: 'Breaking Dawn' is no small undertaking. How's adaptation going?
Melissa Rosenberg: It's going really well -- it's a very big challenge. It's just thick with mythology and characters and choosing which stories to bring forward. It's a beast, but I think it's going well.

MoG: Stephenie Meyer has been consulting on the films from the start. Given this is the final chapter, what are her major priorities for the fans?

MR: She has always only demanded one thing, and that is that we adapt the book. All of her really big boundaries have to do with just adapting the book. That said, she isn't terribly precious about things. She's supportive of my bringing invention to it.

MoG: Speaking of which, [spoiler alert!] fans are crazy over Bella losing her virginity, the graphic birth of her and Edward's child, and her vampire transformation. Any idea how you'll handle such serious imagery?

MR: On the fan site, on Facebook, all the comments are "It has to be R rated! You have to show the childbirth! Gore and guts and sex!" For me it's actually more interesting to not see it. You know, you can do childbirth without seeing childbirth ... it doesn't mean it's any less evocative of an experience.

MoG: Kristen Stewart arguably has the most work to do in the final films. Is she up to the challenge?

MR: Kristen Stewart is really, I think, tremendous. And one of the reasons why we got Bill Condon. And Chris Weitz, for that matter; they all want to work with her.

MoG: A lot of the fans credit you with giving Bella more backbone in the films than she has in the books. Was that something you did actively?

MR: That's something I did very consciously. What's interesting is that it's all there -- the strength was there, it was just kind of tearing away some things. You know, she's human. She doesn't have the physical strength of Edward and all of them. So how do you make the character strong when she's physically vulnerable? There really is a goal to give her stamina and other strengths. She really is a role model.

MoG: Your prior credits ["Dexter," "Ally McBeal"] definitely incorporate strong females. Is that a place you'll return to after "Twilight" is done?

MR: Absolutely. What I really want to do is create great roles for women. And I'm not talking Nicholas Sparks romance. I think women's roles have gotten ghettoized in these sort of places. ... I'm thinking women in action, comic books, or like the Tony Soprano of women. We need some complex roles.

MoG: Back to "Twilight"; this franchise has dozens of characters. Anyone in particular you love writing for?

MR: I love Charlie, Billy Burke's character [Bella's father]. Writing for him is so spectacular, he's so funny and wry and every scene he's in he just takes. There's a scene in "Eclipse" where Bella tells him she's a virgin, and it's the funniest, most awkward scene I've ever seen on film.

Rosenberg says pre-production will begin July 1, with both films slated to film back to back at the start of October.

What do you think of her plans for "Breaking Dawn"? Tell us in comments.

-- Matt Donnelly

source: kstewartfans
CAMILLE64
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
CAMILLE64

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mar 15 Juin - 12:10

OMGGG la photo de la mort !!!!!!!!!!!!! [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 60230 [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 60230 [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 765273 [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 765273 [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 765273 [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 765273 [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 765273
lilipucia
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
lilipucia

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mar 15 Juin - 12:58

Comme tu dis Camille [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 765273
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Dim 20 Juin - 7:01

ptiteaurel a écrit:

Nous avons déjà parlé de Breaking Dawnet du fait qu'il ne pouvait être que PG-13 rating, mais des rumeurs sur une version R rated ont surgie. Dites nous tout?

NC-17. On va mettre plein de X. [Rires] Il y a encore des films XXX ? Je crois vraiment que ce sera un film PG-13 et non pas parce qu'on va le tourner mais c''est ce que je ressens. Je crois que le public et les lecteurs ont moins de 18 ans. Mon fils de 10 ans va voir ces films donc on ne peut les faire R rated

Plus tôt Kristen a dit que le tournage de Breaking Dawn débuterait en Octobre— est correct?

Novembre. Elle débute l'entrainement en Octobre. Et on tournera les films à la suite.

Et la 3D dans Breaking Dawn?

On en discute ,mais une façon de distinguer les films serait de faire le 1er en 2D et quand elle devient vampire en 3D. Mais on a encore rien décidé .les deux solutions sont bonnes ;je ne veux pas de ce format s'il n'est pas approprié . S'il est approprié , on le fera en 3D

j'aime pas lire ça du tout mais alors pas du tout. tout de suite le rated R. et son môme il n'est pas traumatisé par toutes les horreurs montrées dans les JT (et de ce côté là, les US, ils n'y vont pas avec le dos de la cuillère). c'est sûe ça serait tellement traumatisant de voir une scène d'amour entre bella et edward à la façon de bill et sookie. le sexe c'est trop mal. quelle bande de cons.

je me prépare psychologiquement à ne pas voir BD au ciné. au moins comme ça je ne serais pas impatiente, je sais par avance que ce film va être une déception car il est le point culminant de l'usine à fric. 2 films, 3D, censure, tous les ingrédients sont requis pour me dégoûter.
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Dim 20 Juin - 10:29

Il semblerait qu'il envisagerait la 3D pour le 2ème film avec Bella vampire. Maintenant ce ne sont que des rumeurs ....
belladeludo
Uploadeuse
Uploadeuse
belladeludo

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Dim 20 Juin - 11:23

S'ils ne tournent pas la scène de sexe ni l'accouchement à quoi bon aller le voir au ciné !
Bandes de puritains à la gomme !!!
Que les gamins se balades avec des armes dans la rue ça ne les gênes pas ??? hs1
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mer 23 Juin - 16:29

Stewart picks fourth 'Twilight' movie ending

The stars of "Twilight" are already looking forward to the final two installments in the vampire franchise.

Author Stephenie Meyer's fourth and final "Twilight" book, "Breaking Dawn," is splitting into two parts, and while scripts are still being written, star Kristen Stewart says she knows exactly where the fourth movie should end: With Bella having just given birth and Edward being forced to change her into a vampire to save her life.

"I feel like it's so obvious where you break it up. It's as soon as she turns," Stewart told AP Television at a weekend publicity event for the third "Twilight" film, "Eclipse," opening June 30. "Gosh, you open your eyes to this different world, right? That would be amazing."

Stewart said she's looking forward to her character's development in the final two films, the first of which is set for release Nov. 18, 2011.

"It's such a crazy concept though," she said. "I'm going to be playing a wife and a mother and a vampire. I haven't read the scripts ... but I don't see where else it could split other than when she turns. ... I'm really curious as to what I'm going to be doing in the next six months."

Co-star Taylor Lautner said he approved of Stewart's idea, and praised the decision by film distributor Summit Entertainment to break up the last book.

"There's so much to cover," he said. "Because you've got to deal with the marriage, you've got to deal with the kid. I mean, maybe the split of the wolfpack, because that's very important as well. But it'll be interesting. Wherever it splits, whatever happens, I'm trusting (director) Bill Condon, because he's extremely talented."

Condon, who directed "Dreamgirls" and "Kinsey," will direct both films.

Stewart said she actually can't wait for the franchise that made her a star — and a paparazzi target — to come to its conclusion.

"Gosh I mean come on, get on with it definitely," she said. "The feeling that I get before and during working on a new movie is you want the story to be told so bad because you're worried that it's not going to be right and get out. I'm so concerned with getting every scene right. This story is constantly weighing on me because it's not done. So I can't wait to finish it."

source : associated press via breakingdawnmovie.org
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mer 23 Juin - 17:21

Pour Kristen , il est évident que la coupure entre les deux films se fassent au moment où elle donne naissance à Renesmée et qu'Edward la tranforme en vampire. Elle a hâte de tourner car bella va devenir une femme et une mère. Pour Taylor, c'est normal de faire de film car il se passe tant de choses: le mariage ; l'enfant et aussi la cission de la meute . Il fait confiance à Bill Condon et Kristen dit que ce qui l'intéresse c'est de bien jouer ses scènes et elle se fiche des paparazzis
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mer 23 Juin - 18:02

Twilight : la scénariste n’est pas fière de son travail

Alors que des millions de fans de Twilight sont impatients que le troisième volet du film sorte, la scénariste Melissa Rosenberg affirme que les films ne sont pas exceptionnels.

Melissa Rosenberg, la scénariste de la saga Twilight a révélé qu’elle trouve que les films n’ont rien de spécial : “Est-ce que c’est du grand art ? Non. Mais on a essayé”.
Mais la scénariste veut quand même croire qu’elle peut s’améliorer : “La clé du succès est l’optimisme jusqu’à l’illusion. Certains appellent cela la résilience. Il faut toujours penser : ‘Demain sera peut-être meilleur’”.

Par ailleurs, la scénariste ne sait pas encore si elle incluera les scènes sanglantes dans le quatrième volet du film Révélation. On se souvient que Robert Pattinson avait fait part de son souhait cet ultime chapitre saga être plus violent et plus sexy. L'adaptatrice des romans de Stephenie Meyer lui fera-t-elle ce plaisir

news-de-stars.com
ally49
Rob'nubilé
Rob'nubilé
ally49

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 24 Juin - 23:27

Valeriane a écrit:
Twilight : la scénariste n’est pas fière de son travail

Alors que des millions de fans de Twilight sont impatients que le troisième volet du film sorte, la scénariste Melissa Rosenberg affirme que les films ne sont pas exceptionnels.

Melissa Rosenberg, la scénariste de la saga Twilight a révélé qu’elle trouve que les films n’ont rien de spécial : “Est-ce que c’est du grand art ? Non. Mais on a essayé”.
Mais la scénariste veut quand même croire qu’elle peut s’améliorer : “La clé du succès est l’optimisme jusqu’à l’illusion. Certains appellent cela la résilience. Il faut toujours penser : ‘Demain sera peut-être meilleur’”.

Par ailleurs, la scénariste ne sait pas encore si elle incluera les scènes sanglantes dans le quatrième volet du film Révélation. On se souvient que Robert Pattinson avait fait part de son souhait cet ultime chapitre saga être plus violent et plus sexy. L'adaptatrice des romans de Stephenie Meyer lui fera-t-elle ce plaisir

news-de-stars.com

Qu'est ce qu'elle m'insupporte celle la avec ces reflexions à 2 balles !!!! [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 563150
Je suis désolée les filles mais il fallait que ca sorte !!!! [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 984159
Lentille
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Lentille

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Ven 25 Juin - 23:41

Fans Can Expect Lots of Skin – and Sex! – in Breaking Dawn

Twilight films have been fairly tame when it comes to sex. But it sounds like Breaking Dawn will stay true to Stephenie Meyer's book, with especially racy scenes between leading lovers Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

"You will see sex – Yes!" Breaking Dawn and Twilight screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg told PEOPLE at the Eclipse premiere in L.A. Thursday night. "The relationship [between Pattinson's Edward and Stewart's Bella] does go all the way in the book, so in the movie, it will as well. You are going to see more skin in Breaking Dawn than you did in the other films."

But don't expect any XXX antics. "Will it be pornographic? – That, I do not know," Rosenberg said with a laugh. "I don't know if it has to be R-rated, but it has to be what the book is, which means more skin. ... I will definitely be writing more skin."

source: people.com via spunk-ransom

traduction:

Les fans peuvent s'attendre beaucoup de peau - et de sexe! - Dans Breaking Dawn

Les films Twilight ont été assez dociles quand il s'agit de sexe. Mais il semble que Breaking Dawn restera fidèle au livre de Stephenie Meyer, avec des scènes particulièrement racé entre les principaux amoureux Robert Pattinson et Kristen Stewart.

"Vous verrez du sexe - Oui!" La scénariste de Breaking Dawn et de Twilight Melissa Rosenberg dit à People , lors de la première Eclipse à Los Angeles jeudi soir. "La relation [entre Edward Pattinson et Stewart Bella] est ce qu'elle est dans le livre, donc dans le film, il en sera ainsi. Vous allez voir plus de peau dans Breaking Dawn que vous en avez jamais vu dans les autres films."

Mais ne vous attendez pas des singeries XXX. "Serait-ce pornographiques? - Ça, je ne sais pas»,dit Rosenberg en riant. «Je ne sais pas si il faut R-rated, mais il doit être ce que l'ouvrage est, ce qui signifie plus de peau. ... Je vais certainement écrit plus de peau."
Valy
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Valy

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Ven 25 Juin - 23:50

Comme d'ab avec Robert ! plus de peau et de sexe, sous les draps, lumière éteinte lol!

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 737819 Lentille pour l'info !
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Jeu 1 Juil - 19:56

Robert Pattinson Says Yes to Casting Betty White in Breaking Dawn

Betty White has hosted Saturday Night Live. She starred in one of this year's most popular Super Bowl commercials. She even got herself an MTV Movie Award nomination for her work feeling up Sandra Bullock in The Proposal. And now she's back on weekly television with TV Land's Hot in Cleveland.

So what's left for the Golden Girl to do? How about Twilight? Yup, we think director Bill Condon should cast the 88-year-old legend in Breaking Dawn.

Guess who likes our idea: Robert Pattinson!

Read on to find out what he and many of his vampire movie costars have to say about Betty in Breaking. And no, we haven't started a Facebook campaign…at least not yet.

R.Pattz didn't miss a beat when we asked him at the Eclipse premiere if he thinks White should be in BD. "Definitely," he said. "She can be the baby."

The baby he's referring to, of course, is Edward and Bella's daughter, Renesmee.

He's not the only one who thought of that. "Oh, my gosh," Kellan Lutz said. "I love Betty. I would love for them to do what they did in Benjamin Button with her and she can be Renesmee. I would change some scenes up so we could have Jacob and Emmet going for her. I want to work with her. That would be so much fun."

Elizabeth Reaser agrees. "Is there a part for her?" she asked. "I'd love for her to be in Breaking Dawn. We could all learn a lot from her."

Twilight newbie Julia Jones, who plays Leah Clearwater in Eclipse, suggested White play Bella's "great-great-grandmother in a flashback scene."

Stephenie Meyer immediately had visions of White as bloodsucker. "We have so many vampires in Breaking Dawn, surely she can fit in somewhere," Meyer said. "Wouldn't it be amazing if she was like just sitting there with a big group of the Volturi? That would be amazing."

Peter Facinelli had much bigger plans. "I think Betty White should be in…everything!" he said. "I'd put her in Breaking Dawn and then I'd like to see Betty White do an action movie in 3-D. She should be in the next Avatar."

source eonline via RPlife

Traduction :

Robert Pattinson est pour le Casting de Betty White dans Breaking Dawn

Betty White a présenté le Saturday Night Live. Elle est apparue au côté d'une star dans une pub pour le Super Bowl . Elle a même eu une nomination aux MTV Movie Award npour son rôle dans The Proposal. Et elle est de retour à la TV avec Land's Hot in Cleveland.

Donc que reste il encore à faire pour la Golden Girl ? Et Twilight? Oui nous pensons que Bill Condon devrait choisir la femme de 88 ans pour Breaking Dawn.

Devinez qui aime notre idée: Robert Pattinson!

R.Pattz n'a pas sourcillé quand on lui a posé la question à l'avant première d' Eclipse quand on lui a demandé si White devrait être dans BD. "Tout à fait ," dit il "Elle pourrait être le bébé."

Il n'est pas le seul à penser ça . "Oh, mon dieu ," a dit Kellan Lutz . "j'adore Betty. J'adorerais qu'on fasse avec elle ce qu'on a fait avec Benjamin Button pour qu'elle soit Renesmee. Je changerais certaines scènes afin que Jacobet Emmet tombent amoureux d'elle . Je veux travailler avec elle . Ce serait marrant."

Elizabeth Reaser est d'accord "Y a t il un rôle pour elle?" a t elle demandé. "J'adorerais qu'elle soit dans Breaking Dawn. On apprendra des tas de choses avec elle."

Julia Jones suggère qu'elle joue l'arrière arrière grand mère de Bella dans un flashback

Stephenie Meyer a tout de suite imaginé White en vampire. "Nous avons tant de vampires dans Breaking Dawn, et elle pourrait être n'importe qui . Ne serait ce pas super si elle s'asseyait avec un groupe de Volturi? Ce serait génial."

Peter Facinelli a des plus grand projets . "je pense que Betty White devrait être …partout!" dit il. "Je la mettrais dans Breaking Dawn et j'aimerais ensuite voir Betty White faire un film d'action en 3-D. Elle devrait être dans le prochain Avatar."

source eonline via RPlife
Sabine
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Sabine

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sam 3 Juil - 1:34

Pattinson, Stewart, and Lautner Guaranteed at Least $25 Million Apiece for the Last Two Twilights

With Twilight: Eclipse closing in on what box office watchers say will surely be a $200+ million weekend, why have the faces of Summit Entertainment's executives taken on such a deathly pallor? It might be because Vulture hears that they've just agreed to write some very big checks, indeed: Insiders tell us that Summit will pay stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner each a whopping $25 million against 7.5 percent of the theatrical gross for starring in the next and last two Twilight movies, Breaking Dawn, Parts One and Two.

How much money will they end up taking home? The previous Twilight film, New Moon, took in almost $710 million worldwide, and Eclipse is on pace to exceed that. But let’s conservatively assume that both Breaking Dawns do as well as New Moon: After factoring in exhibitor splits, a lesser studio share for international releases, and other typical debited fees that would give you a migraine if they were explained here, each star would take in another $16 million total, giving them all final paydays of $41 million.

Meanwhile, Vulture has learned that Universal, upon hearing that this mammoth payday was being finalized, quickly sealed its deal with Lautner to star in Stretch Armstrong, for which they'll pay him $7.5 million, a sum that now seems like a yard sale.

source : nymag.com via livejournal kstewrobfans
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sam 3 Juil - 3:31

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 737819 sabine

donc on apprend que rob, kris et taylor vont toucher 25 millions de dollars pour les deux derniers film et 7,5% des recettes lorsqu'ils sortiront au cinéma.
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sam 3 Juil - 4:39

J'ai retrouvé les chiffres pour les précédents films des cachets de rob

Twilight : 650.000 $ (kristen avait touché 2 millions)
New Moon : 5 millions de $ + 1,5 million sur les recettes du film
Eclipse : 7,5 millions

eh beh ça c'est de la renégociation de contrat lol!
belladeludo
Uploadeuse
Uploadeuse
belladeludo

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sam 3 Juil - 7:13

Super contrat en effet !!!
admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sam 3 Juil - 7:22

en plus il a dû faire retirer la clause "ne pas m'afficher avec kristen" [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 753889
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)
Page 3 sur 31Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Suivant