TheRpattzRobertPattinson.blogspot.fr | The RPattz Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The RPattz Club, Forum du site Therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr

Accueilhttp://therpattzrobertpattinson.blogspot.fr/Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-26%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
369€ PC Portable HP 15-fd0064nf – 15,6″ FHD 8 Go / 256 Go + ...
369.99 € 497.99 €
Voir le deal

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)

+17
Alice
marith
cerise
belladeludo
lilipucia
Sabine
ally49
dashka75
Valy
Patty
vavounette
Lentille
nicolisandra
CAMILLE64
Maudella
ptiteaurel
admin
21 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Suivant
AuteurMessage
nicolisandra
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
nicolisandra

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mer 29 Sep - 10:44

Si ce n'est que ce serait débile pour le film de le mettre torse nu perso ça me derangerait point [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 893820 (2 heures de Rob à moitié nu.....c'est dur!)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mer 29 Sep - 11:54

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 412248
cerise
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
cerise

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mer 29 Sep - 13:50

Plus actif ?????
En voila une idée qui est bonne du coup on va le voir chasser !!!!
non mais ils sont sérieux la ????
Alice
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Alice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mer 29 Sep - 15:51

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 412248 pour ces news [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 434437
Patty
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Patty

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mer 29 Sep - 22:26

Pourvu qu'ils ne nous le fassent barbu, je ne m'en remettrais pas !!!!!!!!!!! [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 336287
lilipucia
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
lilipucia

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Jeu 30 Sep - 9:05

Patty a écrit:
Pourvu qu'ils ne nous le fassent barbu, je ne m'en remettrais pas !!!!!!!!!!! [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 336287

moi non plus
belladeludo
Uploadeuse
Uploadeuse
belladeludo

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Jeu 30 Sep - 9:33

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 412248
C'est peut être sa coiffure, lui même disait qu'il préférait avoir les cheveux plus court...
Mais non, ils ne le feront pas barbu (les vampires n'ont pas de barbe ) Enfin je pense car je n'en ai jamais rencontré pour de vrai [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 753889
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Dim 3 Oct - 19:06

City in Brazil Found to Film “Breaking Dawn”?

Google Translate:

In talks held this Friday (1), the CEO of RioFilme, Sérgio Sá Leitão, anticipated some more news regarding negotiations for the filming of Dawn, the latest title in the Twilight series. According to him, although no confirmation yet, the sequences that can be filmed in Brazil will be the arrival of the characters Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) to an island whose landscape is the Brazilian city of Paraty, in Rio coast .

Leitao also said today that talks with Summit, producer of the franchise, is a prerequisite that all international productions need to fill out: “First we need to know what will be the total spend for a movie in the city of Rio de Janeiro. Because then I’ll assess how I bring to the city to invest every dollar that title. It has to be an equation that is worth. According to wonder how many jobs it will generate. And thirdly we need to have a basic script, because we will not invest, for example in a movie like Turistas (2006 production that featured Brazilian and heartless murderers of innocent Americans). ”

He added: We need not only an economic return, but also a promotional return to the city. “Leitao said that what is spoken a lot today in the industry to promote cities apply to trading known as” product placement “in that the lease is sold as a product, such as a soda bottle. But, instead of the brand, the counterpart of the film’s view “postcards shots (taken from the postcard type) at some point in the movie.

source http://cinema.terra.com.br/ via spunk ransom
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Dim 3 Oct - 19:09

Alors , toujours rien d'officiel mais Sergio Sa Leitao, le président de Riofilme dit qu'il aurait peut être trouvé une ville Paraty sur la côte pour être l'ile esmée. Mais ils ont toujours en pourparler car ils veulent que cela ait un impact financier et touristique sur la ville de Rio de Janeiro.
affaire à suivre donc....
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Jeu 7 Oct - 19:29

Nikki Reed Reveals: ‘Breaking Dawn’ Begins Shooting In Less Than Two Weeks In New Orleans

Get ready for the next installment of the Twilight saga! The star said the cast will be back together and working on Breaking Dawn in less than two weeks and spills on how she’s getting ready to reprise her role as Rosalie!

We got to catch up with Nikki Reed at the launch of the Swatch new gents collection at the Gansevoort Park Avenue on Oct. 6 in NYC, where she told us the whole cast will be back together in New Orleans to begin work on the Breaking Dawn set in no time!

While Twilight and Eclipse were shot in Vancouver, the star said the cast is first headed down south for the fourth movie. “I’m headed out there [to New Orleans] in just over a week,” she said.

While on location, the star will also be taking on another role — as a student! “I’ve signed up for five courses, but two were unavailable,” she said, saying that she plans to take language, English, and psychology classes in her free time.

So, what can we expect from Rosalie? Nikki said she wants fans to see the sympathetic side of her vampire character and hopes to humanize her. “I cross my fingers I can do it accurately.” In order to get back in to character, she said she re-read the book, Breaking Dawn and she has acting classes scheduled for next week and plans to prep up until she goes off to New Orleans! “I went through it last month once I got the scripts just to make sure nothing was missing.”

source hollywoodlife via twilight ladies
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Jeu 7 Oct - 19:33

Nikki Reed arrivera à la NOuvelle Orléans dans 1 semaine. Là bas , elle reprendra ses études d'anglais et de psychologie.

Elle a relu BD pour se préparer car elle veut humaniser Rosalie et elle veut le faire bien. Elle prendra d'ailleurs des cours. quand elle a eu les scripts , elle s'est remis dedans afin de bien jouer son personnage
Alice
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Alice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Jeu 7 Oct - 19:40

Ça ne peux pas lui faire de mal , apprendre c'est toujours bien [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 352319
[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 737819 Ptiteaurel
belladeludo
Uploadeuse
Uploadeuse
belladeludo

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Jeu 7 Oct - 20:20

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 598150
C'est vrai que son rôle est plus important dans celui-ci euh...dans les deux suivants [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 591178
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Ven 8 Oct - 10:15

Breaking Dawn” Set Building in Louisiana Confirmed by @colliderfrosty

We first heard that The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn would film in Louisiana and Vancouver from our interview with producer Wyck Godfrey. Today, one of the stars of franchise, Nikki Reed, told Hollywood Life she will start filming in “just over a week.” We have confirmed through two sources that the production is currently building sets in the Raleigh Studios at the Celtic Media Centre in Baton Rouge, including Edward’s house. We’ve been told the interior scenes will be shot in Louisiana, while the exteriors will presumably be shot in Vancouver.

Our sources also tell us that Breaking Dawn is not the only movie shooting at Raleigh Studios (we were told the studio is very impressive), as Universal is using the studio for Battleship, and Sony apparently just did some reshoots on Battle: Los Angeles there.

Traduction

Breaking Dawn” : le plateau se construit en Louisiane

Nous avions entendu dire que Breaking Dawn débuterait son tournage en Louisiane puis partitait à Vancouver suite à notre interview avec Wyck Godfrey. Aujourd'hui, une des stars de la saga, Nikki Reed, a dit à Hollywood Life qu'elle débuterait le tournage dans tout “juste une semaine.” On nous a confirmé par le biais de deux sources que la production construit actuellement les plateaux aux Raleigh Studios dans le Celtic Media Centre de Baton Rouge, ils contruiraient entre autre la maison d'Edward.On nous a dit que les scènes d'intérieur se tourneraient en Louisiane, et celles en extérieurs se feraient à Vancouver.
Nos sources nous ont dit que Breaking Dawn n'est pas le seul film qui sera tourné aux Raleigh Studios (il semblerait que le studio soit immense), car Universal utilise le studio pour le film Battleship, et Sony feraient apparemment là bas des reshots pour Battle: Los Angeles .

source collider.com via spunk ransom
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Ven 8 Oct - 10:20

Breaking Dawn’ filming to begin “in just over a week”?

OK! caught up with Nikki Reed last night, and the Twilight beauty dished on all the details of Breaking Dawn filming! First stop — not Vancouver. “We’re heading to New Orleans first, in just over a week,” Nikki told OK! exclusively at the Swatch New Gents launch. She also shared some set traditions and what her co-stars enjoy when they have a break from shooting!

So first stop is Louisiana and from the sound of it Nikki is exciting for a good “set” cooked meal from co-star Peter Facinelli!

“Well Peter’s like a chef – a super chef. He makes a mean pasta with a vodka sauce,” Nikki shares. “Everyone is so different and the nice thing is we spend a fair amount of time apart even when we’re working, so it never gets weird or funny. Jackson brings his whole band when we’re shooting and they do their thing, Elizabeth and I go to the gym and do fun stuff like that.”

So what about Kristen Stewart?

“Kristen does her thing,” Nikki told OK!.

K-Stew probably wants to spend some alone time with on/off screen boyfriend Robert Pattinson.

Besides working out, Nikki will be extra busy this time around, as she plans to take classes!

“I’m going to school actually while we’re shooting. I’m taking a couple of courses. I’m talking five, but I was just told that two are unavailable so I’m waiting to see. I’m taking a language course, I’m taking a writing course, I’m really trying to take a Greek mythology course and a psychology course. There’s so many prerequisites for this psychology. ”

As for her routine between takes, Nikki said, “I always try to stay productive and do things that I feel nourish the brain.”

“I produced a movie a few years ago that just came out with my best friend DJ Coles and things other than shopping and reading weeklies — not that you’re not lovely,” she continued.

Nikki is very excited to begin filming, but she didn’t have the script in her hands until last week!

“It looks really fantastic. I didn’t know how it was going to happen, how much they’d separate from the book, but it’s all there, it’s great. All the really comic moments that Jacob and I have together are all in there. And also, she [Rosalie] really is a sympathetic character in a sense. You get to really understand why she’s been the way she’s been.”

“And to see her interact with a child — if I do it the right way, let’s cross our fingers that I portray it accurately – it’s kind of a really intense bond that we have that I think is really relatable. I’m look forward to humanizing her a bit, if you know what I mean. Wink wink.”

As for the highly anticipated birth scene, Nikki shared, “It’s intense.”

“Once again, it’s going to be a whole other thing to see visually. We have the book and then the transition to the script.”

We can’t wait!

source okmagazine.com
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Ven 8 Oct - 10:26

Résumé

Nikkie redit que le tournage débute dans une semaine à la Nouvelle Orléans. Elle dit que Peter est le cuisinier sue le plateau et qu'il fait de succulents repas ( il fait des^pâtes avec une sauce à la vodka). Elle a hâte de repartager tous ces moments avec les autres acteurs comme Jackson qui vient avec son groupe sur le tournage et Elizabeth avec qui elle va à la gym

On lui demande "Et Kristen?" et elle répond " Kristen fait ses trucs" ( sous entendu de son côté) et le magazine évoque bien entendu Rob.

Elle reparle de ses études qu'elle va reprendre et de sa relation avec Jacob . Ils ont gardé les moments comiques entre les deux. Elle sera plus sympatique et elle espère humaniser son personnage.

Quant à la scène de l'accouchement , elle dit qu'elle est intense et qu'elle espère aussi bien joué sa relation avec Renesmée.
Alice
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Alice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Ven 8 Oct - 10:39

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 598150 Kristen c'est Kristen elle a son R♥️b avec elle flower
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Ven 8 Oct - 10:43

Elle est jalouse la Nikki lol!
vavounette
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
vavounette

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Ven 8 Oct - 11:05

admin
Administratrice
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Ven 8 Oct - 11:52

les choses se précisent de plus en plus. en tout cas on dirait que kris et nikki ne sont plus aussi bonnes copines qu'avant Wink
http://www.rpattzrobertpattinson.com
belladeludo
Uploadeuse
Uploadeuse
belladeludo

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Ven 8 Oct - 11:57

Oui j'ai bien l'impression que Nikki n'aime pas trop Kristen !!!
nicolisandra
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
Co-Webmastrice/Modote
nicolisandra

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Ven 8 Oct - 12:13

Quand je revois Twilight,chaque fois que se joue la scène vers la fin du film où ils sont dans le garage des Cullens et Rosalie ne veut pas mettre la veste que lui tend Edward...je sens une grande tension entres eux(ça me le fait à chaque fois...)comme si Rosalie(Nikky) y mettait tout son ressenti(j'ai la sensation que Rob aurait joué sur les 2 tableaux(Kristen et Nikki)à la fois....et que Nikky n'aurait pas apprecié [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 598790 )
Je m'fais de ces films des fois [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 612507 [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 877796

Dernière édition par nicolisandra le Ven 8 Oct - 14:18, édité 1 fois
Alice
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
Alice

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Ven 8 Oct - 12:33

Disons qu'a l'époque Kristen n'était pas libre [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 893820
alex007
Rob'sédé
Rob'sédé
alex007

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Ven 8 Oct - 13:05

@nicolisandra : ouai t'as pas tort !! je me suis dit la même chose à chaque fois !! !soit elle vraiment un très bonne actrice( heu je bais être méchante, mais j'suis pas sur...silent [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 893820 ) soit effectivement elle avait des vues sur rob .... peut être qu'elles ne s'apprécient pas tout simplement [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 368599
http://twitter.com/Alexwoman
ptiteaurel
Administratrice
Administratrice
ptiteaurel

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Ven 8 Oct - 18:40

Bah oui , je crois qu'ils ont fricotté ensemble car Nikki et Kristen étaient les plus grandes copines du monde et d'un seul coup, tu sens que c'est glacial entre eux . C'est souvent Nikki qui en parle et là sa grande copine c'est Elizabeth.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)   [Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1

[Breaking Dawn] Presse/Web (1)
Page 12 sur 31Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Suivant